Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora smiled and shook her head. "you think you are so cute" She leaned in and kissed him softly "did you want a shower or just to change?"

"Can you get my clothes? You're right though, I do gotta shower. Thanks for reminding me babe." He smiled and kissed her before going upstairs to find one of the restrooms to begin his shower.

Aurora went upstairs after him and went and got some clothes for him laying them out on the bed. She took off her robe and poked her head into the bathroom. "your clothes are on the bed. I am just going to freshen up in the other bathroom" she wondered if he wanted her to join but figured probably not.

"Alright babe, cmon in. I know you need a shower too, lets do it together to save time." He said, though truthfully he wanted her in the shower with him so he could see her beautifully dazzling body sparkle in the water as it hit her.

Aurora smiled when he invited her in. she was glad she wanted to be near him. and she like to show off to him. she had such love for him. She entered the shower and smiled. "glad i could join you"

"Yes and no....but you would've gotten in even if that was the case, wouldn't you have babe?" He chuckled as he continued to wash himself, yet he took some of the shampoo suds in his hair and flicked it on her body.

Aurora laughed. "yes your right." she giggled. the suds hit her chest and slowly slide down. she moved infront of him to stand under the water and began to wash herself

Nathan watched as her body began to shine with the water hitting her. It turned him on and he began to erect, yet he didn't say anything about it. He just kept washing himself as he watched her.

Aurora grabbed some shampoo and began to wash her long raven hair. she closed her eyes and dipped her head back under the water she seemed to be so sensual just washing her hair.

Aurora giggled "but i thought you didn't want to do anything i thought you wanted to go to town. " she said all innocently as she grabbed some soap and began to was her chest purposely teasing him

Nathan bit his lip as he watched, his cock erect and so ready for her. "Yeah...I know but damn its so painful not to fuck you right now...well...there are other ways." He reached down and grabbed his cock and began to slowly masturbate to the showering figure before him.

"yes but why do have to not fuck me" she said softly telling him she wanted him just as baddly as he wanted her. she playfully turned her back to him. "Am i really that bad of a lover"

"No! No! I just didn't want to make you sore before we head into town! Damn I could seriously tear you up right now...god I'm so fucking horny thank you."

"Maybe we can do it like this...you blow me, I finger you, or maybe I'll multifinger you......though, it doesn't matter to me as long as I get this pressure out." He smiled at her and sat down, waiting.

"well don't you make it sound romantic." she shook her head a little as she turned back around. letting the water drip down her body "plus i don't think will really satisfy my need for you"

Back
Top Bottom