Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Nathan's eyes gleamed a bit hearing the thought of food, but remember, he knew it wouldn't be humans. He shrugged.

Nathan- Eh...I could use a bite to eat.

Aurora nodded "alright there is a little place around the corner."She lead him down a street and into a cafe to enjoy a nice light meal.

Nathan- Sure. I'm happy once I have to get used to...all these restrictions. Just give me time and patience, I'll try and build up sort of a...resistance, to my natural instincts.

Aurora reached out and touched his hand, "we can go away if that will make it easier for you, i have private island home, and it would be just the two of us, nothing to temp your natural instincts"

"we don't have to stay forever, and we bring supplies, and i can leave the island and get more, or we don't have to go at all, I want to make things easy for you." She said softly

(I'm good now.)

Nathan- I prefer society, people, and buildings. An island sounds so...boring. Even with you.

He said not caring if that might hurt her feelings.

Aurora seemed to freeze when he said he didn't want to be alone with her. "oh umm, ok" she said softly taking another sip of he wine. She didn't say anything the rest of the meal. once he was done she cleared her throat. "i am not feeling well, i think the wine got to my head mind if we head home?"

Aurora nodded and followed him home. She entered the house once they arrived home. "im going to take a bath" she said softly and kissed his cheek

Nathan- Alright then babe...see you when you get out.

He smiled and kissed her back as he walked over to the kitchen table and sat down, waiting for her.

Aurora went upstairs to her bedroom and into the master bath. She began fill the large tub big enough to hold herself Nathan, and more. she had some scented bubble bath, it was sensual smell that seem to drift out into the halls she stripped from her clothes letting them fall to the floor. and she sank herself into the warm water and bubbles.

Nathan still waited downstairs patiently for her, but instead he went to the TV and turned it on. It was loud enough that the volume went throughout the house.

Aurora waited she hoped maybe he would join her. But when she heard the Tv she knew he wasn't coming. She got out of the tub and put on a red silk robe. she went downstairs. "hello" she said from the door way

Upon hearing her, Nathan looked up and a smile rose over his face seeing her in what she was wearing. He got up and walked over to her as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He looked her in the eyes and smiled.

Nathan- Hey there...trying to look lovely for me tonight? There's nothing you can do to make yourself look better, you're perfect.

Aurora smiled when he came over to her. She wrapped her arms around. "i always want to look good for the man i love" she explained softly. she then leaned in, her head resting against his shoulder her face nuzzling his neck

Aurora giggles. "next time i take a bath feel free to join me, it was awful lonely in the warm water, all naked like i was" She made an cute pouty face.

Nathan- Don't worry baby, tonight I was letting you have the bath to yourself for your last moment of privacy. From now on, I'll always be with you and your naked body.

Aurora smiled and kissed him softly, "that sounds wonderful" she was glad he was like this again, and not trying to push her away. "Nathan maybe we can travel a little bit, you can see the world now, i have homes around the world."

Back
Top Bottom