Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish

Cherish laughed, licking her lovers neck."Mmm, then lets get him alright.Will get him to fuck this yummy, naughty pussy of yours alright.But.....you better say my name alright.Not his,but mine alright."She said and thrusted another fingers inside her pussy.She looked over at Duke and with her other free hand, she raised it and crooked her fingers, waving it for him to come over here."Manine fucked him, so which means he's well worth having his cock up inside you alright."she smiled and kissed Avie's neck."Oh and one thing."she said rubbing her hard."he can't cum inside you alright.Not tonight, but maybe some other time alright."

Lustfull_Sin said:
He grinned, feeling that satisfied, male pride in him."Of course I'm amazing, but you only made it fantastic."he said, kissing the top of her head and gently eased out of her."I usually don't do humans.Can't fully take me at times, unlike demons."he said easing off the bed and went into the bathroom.Grabbing a black wash cloth, he soaked it and returned back into the room and went back to Anne."here, let me clean you."he said, running the rag over her ass cheeks and inside of her thighs.He turned her on her back and kept cleaning, till she had nothing else.Yeah, he was a gentleman, something wrong about that.Not really.

Cleaning his cock he dropped the cloth and looked at her."your hired.Heh, when you first got naked you been hired since then."he said smiling."now that you've have a taste, you think you'll be able to handle even more of this.Some of the patrons would want to have a group session.Some will be just woman.Some won't be human alright.You do have the choice to say no.Anything no matter what's happening you can say no and they have to stop on the dot.The Boss takes care of her girls and guys, so any problems, you go to her alright."he said, leaning in and kissed her lips briefly."If anything goes down, you tell me as well alright.I'll beat the shit out of anything who fucks with you."

Anne giggled. Cocky, but he had a right to be, with the size and skill he had. She moaned lightly as she felt his cock slide out of her hole, shuddering at the different, empty feeling. She was still breathing heavily, catching herself as she watched him go to the bathroom and come back with a rag. A smile crossed her face as she let him clean her, flipping over for him to rub away the sweat and cum. Such a change, torturing and dominating her one moment, cleaning her body the next. She liked it.

"Well I'm sure you know my answer," she said, returning the kiss and putting her arms around him. "I gladly accept, and will definitely be able to handle more," she said, moving her lips from his to kiss along his jaw and nibble lightly at his ear. "I'll be sure to come to you with any problems, customer related or if I just need a good fuck," she whispered, licking back to kiss his lips again.

Duke noticed Cherish waving him to go over to them. As soon as he saw that, he thought he could hear angels singing. "Fuck yea." He happily shouted as he pulled up his pants and got out of his chair. He couldn't wait gor the fun. The only thing he was worried about was who he was going to fuck first. As he thought of it, he approached Cherish and her friend, with a smug look on his face, as if he won the lottery.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Cherish laughed, licking her lovers neck."Mmm, then lets get him alright.Will get him to fuck this yummy, naughty pussy of yours alright.But.....you better say my name alright.Not his,but mine alright."She said and thrusted another fingers inside her pussy.She looked over at Duke and with her other free hand, she raised it and crooked her fingers, waving it for him to come over here."Manine fucked him, so which means he's well worth having his cock up inside you alright."she smiled and kissed Avie's neck."Oh and one thing."she said rubbing her hard."he can't cum inside you alright.Not tonight, but maybe some other time alright."

Avie smiled at her boss while her pussy was getting a good workout. She was going to get her wished by getting a good fucking by a man—a real man. Such naughty thoughts caused her to feel hornier than usual, but she didn't care. She was glad that Cherish knows of her every single need necessary. Duke's cock was going to do just fine by her for the remainder of the night. Given the details, Manine must've gotten it good from him. One disappointing thing he can't do was cum inside of her. "That's okay, I want him to cum all over my slutty body anyway," the succubus told the boss, touching her breasts.

Cherish looked up,seeing Duke."You have that face as if you in a candy store or something. But there's only one selection and she's right here."She said, patting Avie's cunt."Come now, why even bother tucking in your dick if you're going to whip it out either way, right?Oh and before you cum, pull out and cum all over this lovely females body.She loves the feel of hot cum all over herself."She said.She wasn't going to ruin Duke's day..night..whatever by saying not to cum inside her.Some men have the tendency not to listen.

Smiling, she spread Avie open, revealing her soaked pink pussy."Want a taste of the candy before giving it a good work out with your cock, hmmm?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lou smiled and kissed Anne, cupping her face."Anything you need let me know alright. I might be busy at times, but eithed ask the Boss, Manine or even my brother Big M."He said and smiled when she kissed him again.He sighed a bit, rather liking this little treatment.Keeping his lips locked with her.He hugged her, layed himself on his back and brought her ontop of him, feeling her straddle his hips.Pulling his lips away, he licked her lower lip."Never liked humans....but I'm starting to now thanks to you Anne. Thanks."he smirked, rubbing her thigh a bit."need a minute to relax and compose yourself or are you ready to go out there and get to work?"

Duke could still hear angels singing. "Hell yea I would. Would you be joining in on our fun tonight? The more the merrier." He smiled as he got down on his knees. "Oh, and before I begin, might I ask the name of this beautiful creature? It's ably fair to know her name before I have my fun with her." He said, looking at the woman. He resisted the temptation of going at her right away at the sight of her dripping wet pussy. It wasn't often that he saw such a beautiful thing, and he wanted her all to himself.

Cherish smiled and shook her head."No I will simply watch is all and hold onto to my lover as you pound her pussy.And Avie is her name, scream it all you like for all I care."She said.Oh how fun it'll be to see the look of his face when he would hear Avie say, not his name, but Cherish's instead.Moving her hand, she spread the succubus's wet pussy lips."Go on.She's made a mess and needs to be cleaned.I tell all my girls here to have their cunts clean as can be, but Avie is practically always wet.Be a good boy and work that tongue of yours, and if you do, then consider your pay to go up a bit when you go with Manine on that little job I'll be sending you alright."

Anne smiled and nodded, returning the kisses passionately. "Of course. Should I meet the others, or are they busy right now?" she asked, returning quickly to kissing him and straddling his waist as he moved them around. She laid over him, legs gripping his waist tight and moving her lips back to his, pressing her mounds into his chest. "I'm glad I could change your opinion of us, we aren't all bad huh?" she teased, kissing and licking at his jaw and face, simply taking in the feel of his body for a final moment. "I can get to work now, I'm ready," she said, giving a final, deep kiss and then sliding off him.

Veronia giggled as she entered the club, holding by her hand her beautiful twin sister she looked around the club. All sorts of different races were there and she began thinking if this was a good idea. She had researched this club and so far it proved to be what she wanted. Wearing a beautiful black dress that was tight on her body and accentuated her figure, her black miniskirt gave a glance at her long beautiful and chocolate colored legs. With a slight smile she smirked and looked at her sister, "Hey Moni, what do you think, the boss would be near. I guess it's better to ask the bartender or someone working here".

With a shrug she walked to the bar and looked at the bartender, "Heyyyy stop wasting time looking at other girls and come here big boy". She giggled as the bartender walked to her and she nodded, "Martini, dry". She payed the man including tip as she smiled, "Do you know where your boss is? I do have business to take to him or her". She sighed as the bartender gave her the drink and she took a small sip of it. The drink went through her throat as she hummed and smiled, "It's perfect". She smiled as she began to daydream of the future she would have in store for her. She placed her suitcase on the bar as she slowly drank her drink.

Monica entered the bar and looked around, she was truly surprised that her sister had found this place to begin with. Looking at her sister she shrugged and nodded, "Sure, I guess the best way is to ask the bartender". Walking with her sister she sat on the seat in front of the bar and ordered after her sister, "Same... thank you". She sighed and looked around the place, it was full of people and that made her look out for anything that could hurt her even more. She turned to the bar without hearing everything going on around her.

Watching her sister drink sent her memories of the first drink she had, it was a hot night and Monica gave Veronica a beer. After that day Veronica ended up drinking like crazy and loving to drink. She always knew how to control herself wich calmed Monica. She looked at a man approaching them and smiled shooing him off, at the moment they only had mind for the business ahead. After that was settled they could think of having fun.

Killdozer said:
Anne smiled and nodded, returning the kisses passionately. "Of course. Should I meet the others, or are they busy right now?" she asked, returning quickly to kissing him and straddling his waist as he moved them around. She laid over him, legs gripping his waist tight and moving her lips back to his, pressing her mounds into his chest. "I'm glad I could change your opinion of us, we aren't all bad huh?" she teased, kissing and licking at his jaw and face, simply taking in the feel of his body for a final moment. "I can get to work now, I'm ready," she said, giving a final, deep kiss and then sliding off him.

Lou took a deep breathe, loving the way she kissed him, his skin tingling from the sweet acitons.God, he was already getting hard."Some are busy, some aren't."he said and when she made the move to slip off him, she grabbed her wrist and held onto her."Well....your in luck.You just got your first customer."He said with a sly grin.Sitting up, he rubbed her thighs, his cock pressing against her cunt.He leaned in, licking her ear, before whispering."And this customer of yours is just imaging seeing gagged and tied up as well as blind folded."he said, letting the words sink in.
ToxicLips said:
Veronia giggled as she entered the club, holding by her hand her beautiful twin sister she looked around the club. All sorts of different races were there and she began thinking if this was a good idea. She had researched this club and so far it proved to be what she wanted. Wearing a beautiful black dress that was tight on her body and accentuated her figure, her black miniskirt gave a glance at her long beautiful and chocolate colored legs. With a slight smile she smirked and looked at her sister, "Hey Moni, what do you think, the boss would be near. I guess it's better to ask the bartender or someone working here".

With a shrug she walked to the bar and looked at the bartender, "Heyyyy stop wasting time looking at other girls and come here big boy". She giggled as the bartender walked to her and she nodded, "Martini, dry". She payed the man including tip as she smiled, "Do you know where your boss is? I do have business to take to him or her". She sighed as the bartender gave her the drink and she took a small sip of it. The drink went through her throat as she hummed and smiled, "It's perfect". She smiled as she began to daydream of the future she would have in store for her. She placed her suitcase on the bar as she slowly drank her drink.

Monica entered the bar and looked around, she was truly surprised that her sister had found this place to begin with. Looking at her sister she shrugged and nodded, "Sure, I guess the best way is to ask the bartender". Walking with her sister she sat on the seat in front of the bar and ordered after her sister, "Same... thank you". She sighed and looked around the place, it was full of people and that made her look out for anything that could hurt her even more. She turned to the bar without hearing everything going on around her.

Watching her sister drink sent her memories of the first drink she had, it was a hot night and Monica gave Veronica a beer. After that day Veronica ended up drinking like crazy and loving to drink. She always knew how to control herself wich calmed Monica. She looked at a man approaching them and smiled shooing him off, at the moment they only had mind for the business ahead. After that was settled they could think of having fun.

Once the bartended gave them their drink and took their money, he only stared at them."You sure you wanna speak business.The Boss don't like to have her time wasted.She's very picky."he said and say how serious they looked."Alright, hold on for a moment"he said and sent someone to search for the good ol' Boss.

As Cherish held on to her lover, looking at Duke who had that look a child had when he was in a candy shop.She smiled already feeling herself hot as well.Maybe she should have Duke eat her out after she was done with Avie.God, that fucking with Big M was good, but dammit, she still wanted more.She always wondered if her father fucked a succubus, then again, vampires were hard to be birthed."Come now, your tormenting poor Avie.Eat her out Duke, she desperatly nee-"She stopped as one of her barkeep approached."I'm busy.Go away."She simply said not even looking.

"B-Boss.These two humans wish to speak to you about....some business."He said with a shaky voice.

Cherish heard the word business and she couldn't deny.Sighing, she turned Avie's head and kissed her head."Remember love.Only my name."She whispered in her ear so Duke wouldn't hear."Sorry, but I have something I must do.Work her good Duke and I'll fuck you next alright."she said and gently eased Avie off her lap and stood, smoothing out her mini and top.Heading out of the VIP section, she went to her office."Bring them."She told her 'keep and disappeared behind the Employee's Only door and walked down to her office.

The male elf rushed through the crowd and stopped behind the two human females."She will see you, please follow me."He said, turning and headed for the dance floor once again.

Looking a the bartneder she smiled, “of course we are going to talk business, or maybe I should go elsewhere”.Veronica shrugged as the bartender left the bar for a minute to talk to another man who walked out to the crowd. With a shrug Vero looked around the place, she did not knew much people, it was maybe because the last year she spent on getting everything ready. The papers and the buying of the cruise took time and she had it all done and equipped, hoping to get a partnership to make it easier she looked around for different clubs when she found this one. With a sigh she looked at her sister and shrugged, “Moni… what do you think the boss would be like? I mean we got everything here from vampires to angels and demons. It will be hard keeping all this races in check in the cruise, and the publicity that this place has to offer will come very good to us”.

Monica sighed and nodded, “Yes, I think will be better if we don’t have to do all the job. Looking for a partner was a great idea Veronica”. Letting her sister see a smile she tried to offer her some reassurance that whatever they were getting themselves into would be for the best.

As the man came back they nodded and walked behind him through the crowds and in front of a door. Taking a deep sigh Veronica walked in and sat down followed by Monica who sat besides her. “Good night, my name is Veronica Mendez and she is my sister Monica. We are here to offer you a partnership, we own a cruise line. A new cruise with top of the notch technology is finished and we wondered if you would like to expand your club fame to the sea and to other different countries”. Smiling she looked at the woman and instantly noticed the girl was a vampire. Taking a deep breath she calmed down and tried to sound sure of what she was saying.

Anne smirked as he grabbed her wrist, eyes gleaning with more lust that needed to be sated. She moaned as his cock rubbed against her and he kissed, loving to feel him against her again. A grin escaped her as he whispered, liking the sound of what he wanted. "Well, whatever the customer wants, I am happy to oblige," she whispered back, nibbling at his earlobe and rubbing her pussy along his cock.

ToxicLips said:
Looking a the bartneder she smiled, “of course we are going to talk business, or maybe I should go elsewhere”.Veronica shrugged as the bartender left the bar for a minute to talk to another man who walked out to the crowd. With a shrug Vero looked around the place, she did not knew much people, it was maybe because the last year she spent on getting everything ready. The papers and the buying of the cruise took time and she had it all done and equipped, hoping to get a partnership to make it easier she looked around for different clubs when she found this one. With a sigh she looked at her sister and shrugged, “Moni… what do you think the boss would be like? I mean we got everything here from vampires to angels and demons. It will be hard keeping all this races in check in the cruise, and the publicity that this place has to offer will come very good to us”.

Monica sighed and nodded, “Yes, I think will be better if we don’t have to do all the job. Looking for a partner was a great idea Veronica”. Letting her sister see a smile she tried to offer her some reassurance that whatever they were getting themselves into would be for the best.

As the man came back they nodded and walked behind him through the crowds and in front of a door. Taking a deep sigh Veronica walked in and sat down followed by Monica who sat besides her. “Good night, my name is Veronica Mendez and she is my sister Monica. We are here to offer you a partnership, we own a cruise line. A new cruise with top of the notch technology is finished and we wondered if you would like to expand your club fame to the sea and to other different countries”. Smiling she looked at the woman and instantly noticed the girl was a vampire. Taking a deep breath she calmed down and tried to sound sure of what she was saying.

Cherish was sitting behind her desk, Big M standing in the corner with a new gucci suit on.He had to throw away the other one he had one.Blood was so hard to remove.When the door opened, Big M took a step, but Cherish waved her hand for him to relax."Come in and sit."She said and watched as twins came in and sat themselves down before her.Placing her hands on the desk, resting her chin on the back of her hand, she listened, hearing the nervousness in the woman's tone of voice.She pitched her reason for being here.

Cherish could only quirk a brow.So...a cruise line.She could smell they weren't normal human beings, but she couldn't put her finger on them as to what they were exactly.When they finished, Cherish could only smirk."You don't so sure of yourself and the idea you just pitched.Now....I want you to tell me again, but this time, make it sound like you grew some balls and have an attitude alright.You sound....hmmm..unsure of yourselfs.So try again.What is it that you have to offer me?"she asked, keeping her eyes locked on the two lovely faces before her.

Veronica shook her head and took a deep breath, trying her best to concentrate herself in what was being said and what will be said. Her eyes looked back at the vampire and smirked, "I told you, we are here to offer a partnership. I researched around and your club is he best suited candidate". Smirking she stood up and stretched, "But I guess, if you don't want your club to expand across the globe I guess I can go ask other clubs and make them bloody richer than what they were already". She knew that sometimes a push was all that needed for people to talk business, so standing up she looked a Monica wich stood up and nodded, "I guess we can go to that other club". She knew that the only other club was this ones competition and she knew it would strike hard on the girl to be serious about her offer.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Cherish looked up,seeing Duke."You have that face as if you in a candy store or something. But there's only one selection and she's right here."She said, patting Avie's cunt."Come now, why even bother tucking in your dick if you're going to whip it out either way, right?Oh and before you cum, pull out and cum all over this lovely females body.She loves the feel of hot cum all over herself."She said.She wasn't going to ruin Duke's day..night..whatever by saying not to cum inside her.Some men have the tendency not to listen.

Smiling, she spread Avie open, revealing her soaked pink pussy."Want a taste of the candy before giving it a good work out with your cock, hmmm?"

Sex_Machine said:
Duke could still hear angels singing. "Hell yea I would. Would you be joining in on our fun tonight? The more the merrier." He smiled as he got down on his knees. "Oh, and before I begin, might I ask the name of this beautiful creature? It's ably fair to know her name before I have my fun with her." He said, looking at the woman. He resisted the temptation of going at her right away at the sight of her dripping wet pussy. It wasn't often that he saw such a beautiful thing, and he wanted her all to himself.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Cherish smiled and shook her head."No I will simply watch is all and hold onto to my lover as you pound her pussy.And Avie is her name, scream it all you like for all I care."She said.Oh how fun it'll be to see the look of his face when he would hear Avie say, not his name, but Cherish's instead.Moving her hand, she spread the succubus's wet pussy lips."Go on.She's made a mess and needs to be cleaned.I tell all my girls here to have their cunts clean as can be, but Avie is practically always wet.Be a good boy and work that tongue of yours, and if you do, then consider your pay to go up a bit when you go with Manine on that little job I'll be sending you alright."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Once the bartended gave them their drink and took their money, he only stared at them."You sure you wanna speak business.The Boss don't like to have her time wasted.She's very picky."he said and say how serious they looked."Alright, hold on for a moment"he said and sent someone to search for the good ol' Boss.

As Cherish held on to her lover, looking at Duke who had that look a child had when he was in a candy shop.She smiled already feeling herself hot as well.Maybe she should have Duke eat her out after she was done with Avie.God, that fucking with Big M was good, but dammit, she still wanted more.She always wondered if her father fucked a succubus, then again, vampires were hard to be birthed."Come now, your tormenting poor Avie.Eat her out Duke, she desperatly nee-"She stopped as one of her barkeep approached."I'm busy.Go away."She simply said not even looking.

"B-Boss.These two humans wish to speak to you about....some business."He said with a shaky voice.

Cherish heard the word business and she couldn't deny.Sighing, she turned Avie's head and kissed her head."Remember love.Only my name."She whispered in her ear so Duke wouldn't hear."Sorry, but I have something I must do.Work her good Duke and I'll fuck you next alright."she said and gently eased Avie off her lap and stood, smoothing out her mini and top.Heading out of the VIP section, she went to her office."Bring them."She told her 'keep and disappeared behind the Employee's Only door and walked down to her office.

The male elf rushed through the crowd and stopped behind the two human females."She will see you, please follow me."He said, turning and headed for the dance floor once again.

Once her boss left the VIP section, Avie held a devious smile on her face when she turned to Duke. His face was still down between her legs, looking at her sweet pussy that was still dripping wet thanks in part of Cherish teasing her like crazy. Unlike her older sister, the dark-haired succubus don't have perfect control in terms of holding out her pleasure long enough to make the sex more enjoyable. She learned many things from Shyrii in terms heating the action up. Such nature made her more of a 'bad girl' in bed where while sex was her forte.

Avie reminded herself that she had to follow her boss' orders. Duke was going to be disappointed when she screams out Cherish's name instead of his. She didn't want to get punished for the second time this night. "So, ready to taste my sweet sex?" she asked the young man as she spreads her pussy lips wider for him. Her devious red eyes look down at him with pure lust, wanting to taste all of him once all of his clothes were off of him. "Come on baby."

Duke nodded as he moved closer to her pussy. The sweet odor went up his nose as he stuck his tongue out and began locking her pussy. Somethingbwas different, most of the time, the juices weren't as sweet as Avie's. He loved it. He dug his face deeper into her pussy, sucking all of the juice out, licking her insides clean. He hoped to make her more wet, so he began groping her breasts. They felt different compared to Manine's, Avie's were obviously bigger, but they felt a lot softer. His hands just sunk into her breasts as he squeezed them.

Lou could only smirk, kissing her hard before pushing her away from him, seeing her bounce on the bed a bit before settling."Well then, relax while I have my fun."He said and slipped off the bed and headed over to the wall full of many toys.He grabbed some nylon rope, a gag with a pink ball, a blind fold and two little egg vibrators, one pink and the other blue.The blue one was slightly bigger then the pink.He returned, a smile on his face and he layed everything on the bed."Come here, Anne."He said watching as she obliged.He began to tie her up, slipping the rope between her breasts and around her stomach.He tied her arms behind her, securing her well.He then slipped the gag around her mouth, making sure she had a good mouth grip on the ball before clipping it.And then it was the blind fold.He kissed the ball as he tied the blind fold around her eyes.He stood back, watching his Master piece."Lovely.Simply lovely."he said and grabbed the two vibs turning them both on with their remotes."Hmmm..I wonder which should go where."he said as he gently settled her on her back and spread her legs nice and far, her pussy nicely wet again.

"Where do you want the big blue one Anne."he asked as he trailed the egg down her throat and over one of her nipples, before heading down her stomach and circled her navel."Should it go in your pussy...or ass?"he asked with a grin.He trailed the egg down, settling it just above her clit, wanting to see her writhe in pleasure from the torture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cherish could only....laugh.Yup, that's all she did.Here were two lovely girls offering her a nice deal and they even threatened to go to another club.This simply made Cherish laugh."You honestly think I give a shit whether or not you go to someone else."she said quirking a brow.Leaning back, she brought her legs up and settled her feet on the polished desk."My club is untouchable ladies.You can go to any club around New York.Any in L.A or San Francisco, but none will compare to mine...never.That's the kind of attitude I was looking for.Can you imagine going to another club with an attitude of that of a scared kitten.They would eat you alive and shit you out without care."She said smiling."So a cruise.I love the ocean, but its only enjoyable when your out in the sun.As you can see...I don't spend time with it very often.But it does sound interesting.I've been meaning of expanding.There's only so much I can do here in the slum streets of New York.Though...there is one thing about me.Once you hang with me, you hang forever.I have alot of nasty people who are trying to run me out of this world...seriously and I managed to take care of two of those pigs.You will deal with...issues along the road.Still want to through that proposal my way?"

Veronica could not help but let out a soft giggle, her eyes looking back at the woman and shaking her head. "Look lady or whatever you are, I know this is the top club in the area. But can you imagine the other club expanding to the sea? there is no way your club would survive. And yes once I make my choice I go through with it, I chosed you for a reason, I know about the way you handle people and that is what I am looking for. Since it will be a private cruise we have a clothing optional rule that we will place on it". They sat back down and Veronica nodded at Monica wich she nodded back, "So what do you say, do you accept?"

Sex_Machine said:
Duke nodded as he moved closer to her pussy. The sweet odor went up his nose as he stuck his tongue out and began locking her pussy. Somethingbwas different, most of the time, the juices weren't as sweet as Avie's. He loved it. He dug his face deeper into her pussy, sucking all of the juice out, licking her insides clean. He hoped to make her more wet, so he began groping her breasts. They felt different compared to Manine's, Avie's were obviously bigger, but they felt a lot softer. His hands just sunk into her breasts as he squeezed them.

When Avie felt his warm wet tongue lapping at her tight already soaked pussy it made it worth it. He was perfect making her wriggle and squirm on top of the sofa in complete pleasure more sweet soft moans left her lips as she laid down, her back resting against the soft area while her head rested on the side so she was able to watch him dwell between her thighs.

Each teasing kiss and lick was driving her made with want, spreading her legs even wider for him. He had almost made her scream out when she felt his tongue slipping inside her, fucking her with his tongue and from being so on edge all day he was threating to push her over it.

The succubus' hands flew up onto his head, gripping onto his hair a little as she moved her tight pussy against his lips, softly rocking her slender hips. "Oh god. You have no idea how amazing this feels." Avie moaned out looking down watching him, the sight was just turning her on even more, her small petite body was squirming and trembling even more, he was going to make her cum. Her breathing intensified as she gripped harder on his hair before finally flooding his tongue with her slick sweet juices.

Anne returned the kiss and grinned as she fell back, watching him with earnest as he went to the wall and grabbed the toys. Her eyes widened as her excitement grew, seeing all the things he took from the collection. She obeyed when he returned, relaxing and letting him work. A shudder went through her as he started to tie her up, this was turning her on greatly. Never before had she really experimented with this sort of thing, but she assumed now it would be a regular thing for her. Lust filled her eyes as she gazed longingly at him, then they were covered. That tale about other senses compensating for a removed one seemed to come through, her feelings increased in sensitivity, pussy already dripping when he laid her back and spread her legs. She heard him speak and was only able to answer with her moans and shivers as the vibrator trailed down her body. When he left it touching her clit, she let out a muffled cry through the gag, squirming against her restraints.

ToxicLips said:
Veronica could not help but let out a soft giggle, her eyes looking back at the woman and shaking her head. "Look lady or whatever you are, I know this is the top club in the area. But can you imagine the other club expanding to the sea? there is no way your club would survive. And yes once I make my choice I go through with it, I chosed you for a reason, I know about the way you handle people and that is what I am looking for. Since it will be a private cruise we have a clothing optional rule that we will place on it". They sat back down and Veronica nodded at Monica wich she nodded back, "So what do you say, do you accept?"

She smiled."Can YOU imagine another club across the sea?Can you..go ahead, I'll give you a moment."She said, giving her atleast five seconds or so."So what did you think.Not really pretty, huh?When you researched the clubs around did you find that mostly ALL of them had problems.Warrants, drug issues, alcohol issues.Fire issues.Property issues.Debt, killings, health issues.Yes...there is health issues.Did you find any of those things for mine."She waited and as the seconds ticked by her lips curled into a smile."The only other club that is almost like mine is the Cat's Meow Brothel, but I don't think they would want to venture out in the high seas."

She racked her fingersnails along the desk."But your idea sounds rather fun.And the whole clothes optional thing sounds grand actually.Everyone would just love to run around having their goodies flash about.And before I accept.I want to know more about you.How you were able to make a cruise in which clearly someone is bound or was bound to know about it.How you came up with the money for such a thing.How the money in which we make will be split and who will be in charge when on that boat."
Killdozer said:
Anne returned the kiss and grinned as she fell back, watching him with earnest as he went to the wall and grabbed the toys. Her eyes widened as her excitement grew, seeing all the things he took from the collection. She obeyed when he returned, relaxing and letting him work. A shudder went through her as he started to tie her up, this was turning her on greatly. Never before had she really experimented with this sort of thing, but she assumed now it would be a regular thing for her. Lust filled her eyes as she gazed longingly at him, then they were covered. That tale about other senses compensating for a removed one seemed to come through, her feelings increased in sensitivity, pussy already dripping when he laid her back and spread her legs. She heard him speak and was only able to answer with her moans and shivers as the vibrator trailed down her body. When he left it touching her clit, she let out a muffled cry through the gag, squirming against her restraints.

He smiled, a small chuckle leaving his lips."Pussy..is that where you want it?"He asked again, pressing the egg against her clit even more."I think...it should go in that sweet little backdoor of yours, don't you think."Leaning away, he pressed his hand against the back of her left knee and raised her leg up, hooking her leg onto his shoulder.Switching the egg to his other hand, he placed that free hand onto the back of her other knee and pushed that one up, arching her body to her hips pointed upwards just a bit."Yeah.Your ass is twitching.It wants it."He said, running the egg all along her cunt, getting it nice and soaked and trailed it down, pressing it slightly against her little hole.He nudged it in, just a bit, but not all the way, teasing her more."Moan for me Anne.You want it here.Do you?"He asked, knowing the poor girl couldn't answer him"

Anne let out louder moans as the egg was pressed harder against her clit. She loved being restrained like this, no sight or voice, only being able to feel what he was doing and only able to communicate with moans or her body. Her legs latched around his torso as he moved them, ready for him to do as he pleased. She was at his mercy and she loved it. Sharp, muffled cries escaped her as he rubbed the egg along her cunt and were followed by a long, passion-filled moan as the egg was pushed slightly into her asshole, the muffled groan her only way of telling him she wanted more.

As he continued licking her, he suddenly felt a sudden blast of her juices reach his mouth. As he licked her clean, he began fingering her asshole. "Do you wish me to continue, or shall I go ahead and fuck you?" He desperatly wanted to put it in her, but when it came to sex, he always aimed to please the women. He continued fingering her asshole, hoping to get her to decide quicker.

Avie gasped as the he began to massage her asshole with his finger. This felt so good, she could only imagine how good it would feel once his cock was finally in her. The grey-skinned succubus was glad that he was being gentle and taking it slow. He knew exactly what she wanted. Soon her love channel would be ready for his cock but for now she was fine with him just using his fingers on her.

"Mmm, I love it when you touch my ass. I think I'm going to be ready for your cock soon. Mmm, I can't wait to feel you inside of me. It's going to be so right. Are you excited, baby? I bet you can't wait to have my pussy for the first time." she said, moaning out softly as she felt his fingers going deeper into her. He was so good at this. She was definitely ready for his cock.

Killdozer said:
Anne let out louder moans as the egg was pressed harder against her clit. She loved being restrained like this, no sight or voice, only being able to feel what he was doing and only able to communicate with moans or her body. Her legs latched around his torso as he moved them, ready for him to do as he pleased. She was at his mercy and she loved it. Sharp, muffled cries escaped her as he rubbed the egg along her cunt and were followed by a long, passion-filled moan as the egg was pushed slightly into her asshole, the muffled groan her only way of telling him she wanted more.

He could only smile."So you do want it here."He said, rubbing the egg back and forth then around her little tight hole.Complying he slipped it in slipping it in a bit, then pulled his hand away.She watched as her little hole twitched thanks to the egg."Such a lovely sight."He said, and as more of a tease, he spread her cheeks apart, managing to see some of the blue from the egg within her ass."You hold on to that alright."He smirked, then as he kept holding her leg up with one hand, reached over with the other and grabbed the small pink one.He ran the little pink thing all along her nipples, circling one, then the other, going back and forth, seeing her pink nipples harden.He could tell they were aching painfully from all the attention and vibration.Smiling, he ran the egg down, along her stomach and circled her navel."YOu look so beautiful tied up , you know that."He said then pressed the vibrator against her clit.Settling her legs down, her grabbed the remote for the pink egg and started to play with the vibration settings.GOing back and forht from low to high, torturing her.He also did it to the blue one.GOing back and forth from low to high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom