Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish

Sex_Machine said:
He looked around the room, at Big M, at Manine, and at Cherish. He kinda hoped for Big M to leave and they'd have a nice threesome, but you can't always get what you want. He looked at Cherish with a smirk. "I'd be honored to work for you. I've always wanted to take a trip to Cuba. Hot sun, a beautiful woman with me, and I hear the food is delicious. And when I get back, I look forward to your reward."

He turned around to return to his seat, but a thought hit his head as he had to ask. "So, when you said the those thirty are all your workers, does this mean that I now work for you? I just want to clarify, I'm fine with either a yes or no." If she said yes, he'd get to stay and work with Manine. If she said no, he'd still be a free man and travel the world for work, although he'd probably come visit every now and then, to see Manine. And yes, he liked Manine.

She raised a brow and simply looked at him."Would you like to work for me?If so, then feel free to be a fellow worker, if not, then its of no care for me."she said shrugging."I can't force people to work for me willingly.I force them because they owe me at times.In this case you owe me nothing Duke, so its your choice.You can work for me all your life or just or simply do this one job and be on your way alright."she said."I already have to plane tickets for Cuba.You'll be leaving in two days.I have a mole down there and she'll provide you with what you need alright.Also."She looked to Big M who went behind her desk and opened a drawer, pulling out two red manilla folders and handed it to Cherish."here is the info on your target.What he goes by, where he lives.All from who he fucks to what he eats."She said and hoped off the desk and handed both to Duke and Manine.

"Once in Cuba you two will be in the guise of a happy couple.The Mole will meet you at the airport and pick you two up, taking you back to her place alright.Make sure you guys..well..Duke..make sure you have all yours shots, since anything is lethal down there.Leave no trail behind, meaning, don't go off and killing unless you have to.You are to bring back my man without any problems."Hopping back on the desk, she had a nice Chesire cat grin."and don't fuck up.The last thing I need to do is send someone to clean up your mess.You both are free for the time being.I have somewhere I need to go alright.Manine, your still on duty, so keep an eye.I don't know where Lou is, so keep tabs with M."

Manine took every word into her brain, recorded it and made sure all the info was in her frontal lobe for safe keeping.Not bothering to look in the folder, she stood and looked at Duke."Lets go then."She said and looked to Cherish."Want us to bring you back a souveneir?"She asked just as a joke.

"A nice shot glass.Need on from cuba to add to the collection."

Manine nodded and headed for the door, pausing as she opened it and waited for Duke to step out, then her behind him.

Duke smiled, hearing about what he had to do. "Very well, I'll think about the job. And yes, I've had my shots, asshole." He turned around and was ready to head out the door with Manine. He then stopped to say his farewell. "Adios Cherish. It was a pleasure meeting a fine beauty such as yourself. When we return, we shall have your man alive and........slighty damaged. We shall meet again." He said with a poor Spanish accent as he gracefully leaped out of the room with Manine following.

"Well, I guess you have a job to do. Sooooooooooo, what the fuck am I gonna do for two days?!?!" He felt a little depressed, still having his erection, he most likely wasn't going to have the sex he quote wanted, and it looked like Manine would be a little busy for the mean time. He began to ponder on what he should do, not realizing that Manine was still there.

Sex_Machine said:
Duke smiled, hearing about what he had to do. "Very well, I'll think about the job. And yes, I've had my shots, asshole." He turned around and was ready to head out the door with Manine. He then stopped to say his farewell. "Adios Cherish. It was a pleasure meeting a fine beauty such as yourself. When we return, we shall have your man alive and........slighty damaged. We shall meet again." He said with a poor Spanish accent as he gracefully leaped out of the room with Manine following.

"Well, I guess you have a job to do. Sooooooooooo, what the fuck am I gonna do for two days?!?!" He felt a little depressed, still having his erection, he most likely wasn't going to have the sex he quote wanted, and it looked like Manine would be a little busy for the mean time. He began to ponder on what he should do, not realizing that Manine was still there.

She shrugged."Unless you have another chippie to go to, go screw her, though for me.Cherish never has this place close, so I'll be here for the next two days until I have to head for Cuba."She said I instead of we, since she wasn't truly sure whether or not he was actually going to join in the mission at hand."That or you can give me a hand around here.I'm sure the Boss wouldn't mind.Just kick out whoever is trying to deal their product here.Cherish doesn't deal drugs of that kind.So anything from Coke to H boot their asses into the alley alright.And if anyone is trying to start shit with the working girl, you let me know.They'll deal with me for messing with Cherish's ladies alright."and with that she walked down the hall and pushed the Employee's Only door and was once again back onto the club floor, dark eyes scanning the crowd for any problems.

Duke let out a heavy sigh as he watched Manine leave. He had nobody to tend to at the time, to his knowledge, so it looks like he'll be working with her. "I guess the fun time is over. Damn, and I still have a stiffy, I guess I can go masterbate later." He grunted to himself as he walked out the same door Manine walked through.

It was a little harder than he thought. He was so use to doing his jobs his own way. He wasn't sure how much damage he could cause before he would get in trouble. And he never really played as a bouncer before, so he wasn't sure what to do except for what Manine told him. Not much later, he noticed a guy sniffing coke and offering it to others for money. He quickly headed over to the table to act.

He took the guy's head and slammed it against the table. "Your happy time is done here, and so are you." He lifted the guy, noticing that he was still figuring out what happened, as he carried him to the door. He reached into the guy's pockets and took the cash he made from the drugs. "I'll be taking this as payment for your misdeeds here. Have a nice day." And with that, he threw the guy into a bunch of garbage cans. "Sweet, this might be easier than I thought."

Lustfull_Sin said:
He pumped and pumped, groaning as he kissed her, tongue darting in and out of her mouth.With a one, two and three, he stopped, his pressed hard against her ass but he didn't cum, not yet."I didn't hear you Anne.Say it again.What do you want me to do, hmmm.Fill what now?"He asked, torturing the poor girl.A sadist at heart, he loved to torment the woman, not as in beat them, whip and gag.No, he held them cumming.Pleasure denial, that was his game and nothing more.And right now, he was denying what Anne wanted.If she wanted it, she would have to beg and scream for it.

Squeezing her breasts again, he pressed his hips harder, pressing her into the masttress even more."Say it Anne.Come on, I want to hear it."he said, licking her ear, then slipped a hand up, finger brushing over her lower lip."Scream it baby.I want you to scream what you want."

The woman cried out loud as she was fucked, drowning in the pleasure. It seemed to disappear, and Anne noticed she was no longer being pumped into. She whined, hearing his words. "I want you to fill my ass with your cum," she said, mostly a whine. He was killing her, just stopping like that.

Anne moaned as she was pressed down further, pushed down more into the mattress, his cock pushing down into her ass and just staying there. Her tongue slid along his jaw as he kissed her ear, her lips working along his cheek. "Damn it, I wa- I need it, your hot cum, in my ass, do it," she said, barely able to get it out, getting louder as she went. "Shoot your hot load into my ass," she yelled out loudly, trying to rub her clit across the sheets while her body was pressed into them.

Aive tossed on the bed she was lying on, shrilled moans and shrieks of pleasure escaping her as she was impaled again and again by a paying customer, his length sending her to a world she had learned to love, to become addicted to. Her body heaved and trembled as the intense heat of lust consumed her, blocking out all thought, all emotion leaving only instinct to drive her. Her body was screaming for more. More thrusts. Harder. Faster. More cum. Inside. Outside. She didn't care where. She wanted it. Needed it. She felt like she would die if she did not have it. She felt her lips forced apart as something slipped inside of her mouth. She did not even bother stopping to wonder what it was, she just instinctively started sucking the hard length inside of her mouth, moving her head up and down as she fucked the cock with her face.

Time seemed to go so quickly, it felt like they only started a moment ago before she felt a warmth pool of cum inside her. A burst of saltiness on her tongue. Aive whimpered, almost crying out as the two members left her, feeling empty and unsatisfied. She lay there for what seemed like eternity before she became aware of her surroundings. She shifted, moving so that she was on her knees. She reached down, playing with herself, aware of the many more eyes on her form. It excited her, sent a thrill down her spine and to her groin so hard, she let out a squeal as she felt her pussy explode in pleasure, her juices spraying across the bed and even hitting a few people standing nearby her.

Avie felt her body throb. She wanted more. However, she knew that their time was its end. She lifted her arms, displaying her cum splattered body to the people in satisfaction. She aware of rehearsed words slipping from her mouth. So ingrained into her being that she was never aware of when she was doing it. Her body knew what to do or say without her being aware of it. She stepped down, allowing customers to kiss and caress her and her tail that writhed about her body, saying sweet thanks and wishing them a good day. Once they were gone and she quickly washed up from the smell of sex and left the private sex room.

The younger sister of Shyrii loved such setting since she didn't like to share the limelight with her that much. It pleased her when the older sister told her to make her own mark in the land of sex where she could fuck anyone, the underground world of Blood Cherish was a perfect fit for her. Her body looked and felt more demonic and evil than her sister, though Shyrii showed no jealousy at all. The dark-haired succubus was happy to hear that her sister was doing well in the Maid Manor without any problems.

The gray-skinned demoness capo was back in the main area to make sure to make sure things are in order and to see if Cherish is around.

Sex_Machine said:
Duke let out a heavy sigh as he watched Manine leave. He had nobody to tend to at the time, to his knowledge, so it looks like he'll be working with her. "I guess the fun time is over. Damn, and I still have a stiffy, I guess I can go masterbate later." He grunted to himself as he walked out the same door Manine walked through.

It was a little harder than he thought. He was so use to doing his jobs his own way. He wasn't sure how much damage he could cause before he would get in trouble. And he never really played as a bouncer before, so he wasn't sure what to do except for what Manine told him. Not much later, he noticed a guy sniffing coke and offering it to others for money. He quickly headed over to the table to act.

He took the guy's head and slammed it against the table. "Your happy time is done here, and so are you." He lifted the guy, noticing that he was still figuring out what happened, as he carried him to the door. He reached into the guy's pockets and took the cash he made from the drugs. "I'll be taking this as payment for your misdeeds here. Have a nice day." And with that, he threw the guy into a bunch of garbage cans. "Sweet, this might be easier than I thought."

Manine caught an eye full of some trash being taken out.Already people were gawking at what Duke did and to her, she didn't give a fuck.Cherish took no shit here in her club, so if people wanted to fuck up, then they would do that shit outside in the alley and away from here.Spotting a few hitters on some of the working girls Manine hustled over.

Lei, an elf was trying her best to get away from two males in Gucci suits, but all they did was grab and pull, trying to work her.

Manine placed a hand on one of the guy's shoulder and squeezed."Sorry, but your going to have to take your shit ass friend and leave."She said to him.

He glared."No dyke is going to tell me what to do.So leave me alone bit-"His head was slammed hard on the top of the marbled table.He grunted as hiis arm was twisted and was doing the flamingo stance.

"Out.Now."She simply said and looked at the friend who had his hands raised and got up, taking his buddy with him.She glanced to Lei, who only smiled and thanked her.Man, she loved this job.

Killdozer said:

The woman cried out loud as she was fucked, drowning in the pleasure. It seemed to disappear, and Anne noticed she was no longer being pumped into. She whined, hearing his words. "I want you to fill my ass with your cum," she said, mostly a whine. He was killing her, just stopping like that.

Anne moaned as she was pressed down further, pushed down more into the mattress, his cock pushing down into her ass and just staying there. Her tongue slid along his jaw as he kissed her ear, her lips working along his cheek. "Damn it, I wa- I need it, your hot cum, in my ass, do it," she said, barely able to get it out, getting louder as she went. "Shoot your hot load into my ass," she yelled out loudly, trying to rub her clit across the sheets while her body was pressed into them.

The hand was was working her lips inches back down and pressed between her legs, and thanks to how he was pressing his body on hers, his hand pressed against on her clit, rubbing hard."As you wish Anne.Heres all of my love to you."He said and raised his hips, but not much and slammed hard, pumping her body hard as he slammed into her over and over again.As her body bounced a bit, her clit rubbed against his fingers as she was soaked beyond belief.With one last hip thrust, he groaned in a gutural cry as his body arched a bit and twitched, his cum shooting into her fine and tight ass."Fuuuuck."He said pumping his hips a bit as he continued to shoot his load.

He didn't know how long it was, but he took his hands from under her body and held himself up, elbows placed on either side of her head as he kept himself from crushing her.He panted, catching his breathe.Cock still burried deep inside her, he made no move to slip out, not yet at least.He like the tightness around his shaft and he got a feeling this might be the last time he would get a little action this good.

Sinful Bliss said:
Aive tossed on the bed she was lying on, shrilled moans and shrieks of pleasure escaping her as she was impaled again and again by a paying customer, his length sending her to a world she had learned to love, to become addicted to. Her body heaved and trembled as the intense heat of lust consumed her, blocking out all thought, all emotion leaving only instinct to drive her. Her body was screaming for more. More thrusts. Harder. Faster. More cum. Inside. Outside. She didn't care where. She wanted it. Needed it. She felt like she would die if she did not have it. She felt her lips forced apart as something slipped inside of her mouth. She did not even bother stopping to wonder what it was, she just instinctively started sucking the hard length inside of her mouth, moving her head up and down as she fucked the cock with her face.

Time seemed to go so quickly, it felt like they only started a moment ago before she felt a warmth pool of cum inside her. A burst of saltiness on her tongue. Aive whimpered, almost crying out as the two members left her, feeling empty and unsatisfied. She lay there for what seemed like eternity before she became aware of her surroundings. She shifted, moving so that she was on her knees. She reached down, playing with herself, aware of the many more eyes on her form. It excited her, sent a thrill down her spine and to her groin so hard, she let out a squeal as she felt her pussy explode in pleasure, her juices spraying across the bed and even hitting a few people standing nearby her.

Avie felt her body throb. She wanted more. However, she knew that their time was its end. She lifted her arms, displaying her cum splattered body to the people in satisfaction. She aware of rehearsed words slipping from her mouth. So ingrained into her being that she was never aware of when she was doing it. Her body knew what to do or say without her being aware of it. She stepped down, allowing customers to kiss and caress her and her tail that writhed about her body, saying sweet thanks and wishing them a good day. Once they were gone and she quickly washed up from the smell of sex and left the private sex room.

The younger sister of Shyrii loved such setting since she didn't like to share the limelight with her that much. It pleased her when the older sister told her to make her own mark in the land of sex where she could fuck anyone, the underground world of Blood Cherish was a perfect fit for her. Her body looked and felt more demonic and evil than her sister, though Shyrii showed no jealousy at all. The dark-haired succubus was happy to hear that her sister was doing well in the Maid Manor without any problems.

The gray-skinned demoness capo was back in the main area to make sure to make sure things are in order and to see if Cherish is around.

((Should I apologize for not being on Eros or no.Cause....I will say that I've missed talking to you dear girl))

Cherish finally came out of her office and once again, she changed outfits.She had another go around with Big M and accidently dirtied herself by spilling his blood all over her top.She left him to clean himself, no doubt needing to change out of his suit into something cleaner.Wearing a midnight blue frilled mini skirt, black stilettos, a sleevles blouse that stopped just under breasts and with a blue tie around her neck, Cherish adjusted her black fedora and stepped out onto her club floor and looked around.Already it was three a.m, Thursday and this club was still going at it.It never closed, why, because someone out there in the streets needed a safe haven, that and the girls and guys that worked for her, lived off the energy and sex they got.

Sniffing the air, sex permiatted the room, then alcohol and then..nothing more.She didn't do drugs, no matter the variety, she didn't sell or permit anyone from doing them inside her club.The only drug she sold was an enhancer nothing more and so far some of the club goers, mostly all human were all sporting either a tail or set of ears and some wings, even horns here and there.Oh how she loved her business.Mingling around, people payed their respect, saying hello or simpy getting out of her way.Going to the V.I.P section, she sniffed the air and without looking, she snatched a gray skinned wrist and pulled the woman hard against her body."Aive....you smell of sex."She told the succubus, standing behind her and licked the females ear."You reak of it.Which means you did a fantastic job.Your sister would be proud of you."She said, slipping a hand around and under the female's skirt and raised her hand and instead of feeling underwear, she felt a damp, soaked pussy."Filled to the brink.Now, should I clean you up or have someone else do it for you?"She smirked, nibbling the succbus's ear.She already did this.She teased her workers, especially the succubus and when it came to Aive, Cherish turned it into a game.

((I should punish you for abandoning me before you apologize. I missed you too much.l))

Aive moaned from feeling her boss's hand between the legs. Indeed the succubus reeked the flavor of sex. Tag teaming with her elder sister over at the Maid Manor made her more lustful that she realized. She might wanna take a visit to thank her some time, but felt like the woman would be busy with other matters pertaining the sex club. Her red eyes looked at the vampire with lust in her eyes. She won't need to worry about the cops or other fools coming to this place, because the boss have massive influence in the city. The demonesss also served as one of the trusted capos, making sure those clients don't pull any funny stuff with drugs shipments at the like.

Aive had dealt with cleaning up the problems that the boss want removed. She used her various methods to get the job done, being the all-around femme fatale for the club. However, it seemed that things are alright for the time being. It also helped that Manine keep eyes on things while she was fucked like crazy. "Mmm… I would like it very much, boss," she said huskily as she touched the vampire's shoulders, trying to tease the woman as much as possible. "I see that the bitch Huney performed well."

Sinful Bliss said:
((I should punish you for abandoning me before you apologize. I missed you too much.l))

Aive moaned from feeling her boss's hand between the legs. Indeed the succubus reeked the flavor of sex. Tag teaming with her elder sister over at the Maid Manor made her more lustful that she realized. She might wanna take a visit to thank her some time, but felt like the woman would be busy with other matters pertaining the sex club. Her red eyes looked at the vampire with lust in her eyes. She won't need to worry about the cops or other fools coming to this place, because the boss have massive influence in the city. The demonesss also served as one of the trusted capos, making sure those clients don't pull any funny stuff with drugs shipments at the like.

Aive had dealt with cleaning up the problems that the boss want removed. She used her various methods to get the job done, being the all-around femme fatale for the club. However, it seemed that things are alright for the time being. It also helped that Manine keep eyes on things while she was fucked like crazy. "Mmm… I would like it very much, boss," she said huskily as she touched the vampire's shoulders, trying to tease the woman as much as possible. "I see that the bitch Huney performed well."

She smiled, running her tongue up the females cheek, turning her head slightly,only to linger away from her lips."Do not be jealous of sweet Huney.You will forever be my favorite along with Manine alright.Besides, bitterness makes you look ugly, not hot."she said and pulled away, taking Aive's hand and lead her into the V.I.P section and to her personal booth If was far off in the corner, close to the shadows, but one could still see what was happening.All along the walls, bars were screwed into place and there was a reason for that."Also, you'll be spending more time with me.Manine is going on a trip, so you'll be keeping eyes along with Lou and M alright."she said, sitting down on the lovely, black leather couch and hauled Aive up, her feet planted firmly on either side of her hips."Grab hold of his bars Aive.I'm gonna do a thourough inspection."She said. Cherish never got down on her knees, only rarely, but she mostly never did.She served no one, instead they kneeled and served her.Thus why she had the bars on the walls.

It was for people to hold on to, while she simply sat bac and either licked or sucked the hell out of someone.She pushed Aive's skirt up to her hips, and saw her glistened, waxed pussy leaking of cum"Ah, ah, your spilling.Naughty girl.Has your sister taught you nothing."Bracing Aive's knees on the cushions back rest, Cherish looked up and stared at Aive."Hmmm...tell me.What should i do about this little leak problem of yours."Running her hand up, she slipped two fingers inside the succubus's went cunt and pumped her hand in and out, then curved her fingers and forced some more of the cum to leak out along her thigh.

Avie listened to her boss and knew that she was right. The demoness watched the performance in her private area that Cherish provided. She wanted to taste sweet Huney before her day done. The succubus felt grateful that she was still the favorite along with Manine. She was being led to the VIP section of the club that was reserved for the high paying customers who wanted to have a special fuck session with any of the women. Avie held a grin of her face when the boss said that she'll be spending more time with her, and keep an eye out on the two wonderful incubi. Her body was hauled up before she spreads her legs out wide for inspection.

"Don't blame me because she's a more proper slut," she told the vampire. "I tend to be more wilder when it comes to sex." Her explanations was halted when the boss shoved two fingers inside her love hole, causing some of the cum that men deposited to trickle along her smooth gray legs. The bad succubus bit her lip while Cherish played some more. The dark-haired succubus did well to hang on to those bars so that she didn't lose any balance.

Duke continued to scout throughout the bar, looking for people to beat the shit out of. Passing by Manine, he gave her a quick smile as he continued scouting. As he continued, he found himself in the V.I.P. section. He figured that he might as well give it a check, someone might be breaking the rules in here too.

He caught eye of Cherish, walking with another girl, a total babe. He continued to spy from afar as he watched them get a little more erotic. He began to feel a growth in his pants as he turned around. "Dammit Cherish. Stop turning me on. If I'm not getting any, then stop being a fucking tease." He mumbled to himself as he turned his head, unable to resist watching them.

"Slut..is such a demeaning word don't you think.You are service providers..sounds more nice doesn't it. And though Huney isn't as wild as you, people do love a bit of innocence in the act of sex."She said thrusting her fingers in hard, feeling around and against the soft, slick walls of the succubus.From between Aive's legs, she saw Duke and smiled. She could tell that he was hot and horny and having him stumble upon what she was doing to her worker only made it more fun.Pumping her hand up and down, she slapped the succubu's thigh and looked up."Ride my fingers Aive. You are to provide service, then please let your pussy service my fingers."She said, pressing her thumbs against the woman's swollen little clit and make circular motions on it.

Head shifting, she looked back to Duke and thought to him. "Look at me.Look at what your missing." she thought knowing he would turn around.

After Aive worked her fingers nice and good, Cherish finally pulled her hand away and grabbed onto the woman's hips, bringing her down and pressed that sweet pussy of hers onto her mouth, licking and sucking clean all the cum that was left inside.She moaned, working her tongue in and out, sucking her clit, nibbling and biting it gently.She spanked her hand on Aive's nice, firm ass,a command which said for her to work her hips and grind her pussy hard on Cherish's mouth.

He continued to growl as he watched Cherish have her fun with that woman. He wanted something to happen, anything to change the topic. Or at least she could ask him to join the fun. He took a seat, unable to resist watching them.

As he sat at the table, he slowly began to masterbate as he watched, trying to make sure nobady saw him. "Dammit, making me do something the degrading. I'll get back at her somehow." He said to himself as he continued watching.

In the days that Avie was in the club with Cherish, she had learned more about herself and her desires than she ever thought she would. Submitting to her 'boss' in every imaginable way brought her to new levels of pleasure and excitement that she never knew existed, and her body responded beautifully. Held tight in her bonds the succubus had no choice but to simply accept what came to her, letting her body bend to vampiress' will, and enjoy the ecstasy her obedience gave.

It was heavenly, and Avie didn't want to try to deny herself her pleasure. She knew well how her body clenched across Cherish when she came, and was only too willing to give her the experience. So she arched, groaning loudly as her hips bucked the little distance her bonds allowed, straining to reach her boss.

Sinful Bliss said:
In the days that Avie was in the club with Cherish, she had learned more about herself and her desires than she ever thought she would. Submitting to her 'boss' in every imaginable way brought her to new levels of pleasure and excitement that she never knew existed, and her body responded beautifully. Held tight in her bonds the succubus had no choice but to simply accept what came to her, letting her body bend to vampiress' will, and enjoy the ecstasy her obedience gave.

It was heavenly, and Avie didn't want to try to deny herself her pleasure. She knew well how her body clenched across Cherish when she came, and was only too willing to give her the experience. So she arched, groaning loudly as her hips bucked the little distance her bonds allowed, straining to reach her boss.

Cherish smiled, tasting Aive's sweet honey filling her mouth.The succubus came who knows how many times, but Cherish cleand her up, then pulled away, looking between her legs and watched what Duke was doing.Whether he was in the dark shadows or under a light, he was visible to her as well as his cock in his hand.She looked up at Aive and smiled."I think someone needs more teasing."She said, knowing the woman didn't know what she meant, oh but how fun it'll be to torment the poor man.

"Let go of the bar."She told her beloved succubus, and then, carefully turned her and sat her on her lap.Cherish raised and spread Aive's legs as wide as she could, showing Duke the succubus's lovely pink pussy."See that man over there.He needs a good tease show.Lets give him one."She said, kissing Aive's neck, while her right hand reached around and stroked her pussy slit, teasing her as well."So wet and soft."She whispered, bitting her ear and sucked, drawing a bit of blood.

Anne let out groans as his hand started to rub her clit again, hips pressing back into his. The woman grinned as the thrusting resumed, crying out again and again as Lou pushed harder into her. After what seemed like an eternity, his length swelled inside her and she felt him shoot into her, his warm cum flowing into her ass. With the feeling of his hot load firing into her, she screamed out in pleasure, her own cum dripping out wildly from her pussy, soaking the sheets beneath them.

As they finished their orgasms Anne fell onto the bed, breathing heavily, body tingling. His cock was still in her, walls still clenching tight around it, and she loved it. "Oh my god Lou, that was," she said, panting as her head moved to look at him. "Amazing, you are amazing." Now it was definitely the best fuck she'd had.

Killdozer said:
Anne let out groans as his hand started to rub her clit again, hips pressing back into his. The woman grinned as the thrusting resumed, crying out again and again as Lou pushed harder into her. After what seemed like an eternity, his length swelled inside her and she felt him shoot into her, his warm cum flowing into her ass. With the feeling of his hot load firing into her, she screamed out in pleasure, her own cum dripping out wildly from her pussy, soaking the sheets beneath them.

As they finished their orgasms Anne fell onto the bed, breathing heavily, body tingling. His cock was still in her, walls still clenching tight around it, and she loved it. "Oh my god Lou, that was," she said, panting as her head moved to look at him. "Amazing, you are amazing." Now it was definitely the best fuck she'd had.

He grinned, feeling that satisfied, male pride in him."Of course I'm amazing, but you only made it fantastic."he said, kissing the top of her head and gently eased out of her."I usually don't do humans.Can't fully take me at times, unlike demons."he said easing off the bed and went into the bathroom.Grabbing a black wash cloth, he soaked it and returned back into the room and went back to Anne."here, let me clean you."he said, running the rag over her ass cheeks and inside of her thighs.He turned her on her back and kept cleaning, till she had nothing else.Yeah, he was a gentleman, something wrong about that.Not really.

Cleaning his cock he dropped the cloth and looked at her."your hired.Heh, when you first got naked you been hired since then."he said smiling."now that you've have a taste, you think you'll be able to handle even more of this.Some of the patrons would want to have a group session.Some will be just woman.Some won't be human alright.You do have the choice to say no.Anything no matter what's happening you can say no and they have to stop on the dot.The Boss takes care of her girls and guys, so any problems, you go to her alright."he said, leaning in and kissed her lips briefly."If anything goes down, you tell me as well alright.I'll beat the shit out of anything who fucks with you."

The devious succubus looked up and saw that there was somebody watch her and the boss going at it, and loved what he saw. Avie had never seen the gentleman before, but he sure did sure looked tasty in her eyes. She looked at his cock and slowly licked her lips, knowing that such teasing would get him off some more.

Avie let go of the bar that she held onto for a good twenty minutes or more. The red-eyed bad girl blushed a few shades red when she found herself on the lap of the vamipress. She began to moan when Cherish exposed her pussy for the young man to see. Her back arched some when the woman beside her kissed her neck softly. It was a good feeling to have, making her horny by the second. The owner knew how to pleasure a succubus like her. Plenty of thanks should go to Shyrii and Ebony for their tireless efforts back at the Manor.

"So… good," she panted out, feeling some blood drop on her shoulder after the vampire bit her ear. "Yessss."

Sinful Bliss said:
The devious succubus looked up and saw that there was somebody watch her and the boss going at it, and loved what he saw. Avie had never seen the gentleman before, but he sure did sure looked tasty in her eyes. She looked at his cock and slowly licked her lips, knowing that such teasing would get him off some more.

Avie let go of the bar that she held onto for a good twenty minutes or more. The red-eyed bad girl blushed a few shades red when she found herself on the lap of the vamipress. She began to moan when Cherish exposed her pussy for the young man to see. Her back arched some when the woman beside her kissed her neck softly. It was a good feeling to have, making her horny by the second. The owner knew how to pleasure a succubus like her. Plenty of thanks should go to Shyrii and Ebony for their tireless efforts back at the Manor.

"So… good," she panted out, feeling some blood drop on her shoulder after the vampire bit her ear. "Yessss."

The way Aive moaned made Cherish grow even more hornier.As she watched Duke pump his hand up and down his cock, she smiled, her both hands settling on the inside of Aive's thighs and stroked, moving up, then her index fingers teased and rubbed the outside of her pussy lips.She licked the blood from Aive's shoulder and ear, and whispered."Naughty woman.You were barely fucked..waht..ten minutes ago then had your pussy eaten out.And you still want more."She said, removing her hands from the succubus's soaked pussy and splayed her hands on her thighs, pushing her legs farther apart."masterbate.Infront of that man, masterbate nice and good.And I want you to cry out my name when it feels good alright."She said and bit Aive's neck, drawing blood.She took strong pulls, drinking the woman's sweet blood.Pulling away, she didn't bother closing the wound, though she wasn't bleeding badly."I.Fucking.Love.You."she said, licking the inside of her ear, then, moving her hand, she turned Aive's head and forced her to look at her.Cherish licked her cheek, then licked her lips, thrusting her tongue inside her mouth with no remorse.

She did this all, while Duke simply watched and didn't nothing more.

"Fuck." He mubled to himself as he stroked harder. This was better than anything he could just find online. She was just fucking with him now. They knew that he was watching, and he wanted more. He desperatly wanted to join them. He wanted to fuck them, hear them scream his name as he came inside of them.

He continued to masterbate, starting to breathe heavily. All he could do is imagine them coming to him and taking him to a private area, or just asking him to join. The only thing that could make this better was if Manine joined them, at least she'd ask him to join, she liked him. "You fucking whore, just let me fuck you already." He continued mumbling.

Avie started to rub her clit gently and found that it was still slightly swollen from a couple of hours ago. She heaved a little sigh and tried to do what she knew worked the best for her, hoping that maybe she would have more pleasure than pain this time. She dutifully spread her legs open wider, her pussy and ass presented fully to the man now. She continued to rub at her clit, reaching down further to press one finger inside of herself a little bit. She had moved her hands down to her now moist pussy and had inserted her fingers into it's moistness. With each bite she pushed ther fingers further into her own sex, enjoying the mixture of pleasure and pain. "Cherish!!" she screamed out louder when she came after the boss bit her down on her neck hard. Once the roughness died down, the succubus found herself forced to kiss the vampire taking the taste of her blood from the tongue. At any moment, that man that watched the whole thing was about to explode with his hot spunk.

Cherish smiled, lips still pressed against her lovely succubus's mouth.She loved when someone screamed her name and frankly, she wanted to hear Duke say it as well.Moving her hand around Avie, she took the succubus's hand away from her pussy and Cherish cupped her soaked cunt, rubbing it gingerly."My precious darling.You make me happy, did you know that."She said, licking where she bit. kissing it, then ran her sharp fangs over Avie's neck."If I had a cock I'd fuck you with out merci and since I have the pill for it I would, but it seems someone else wants to fuck you....or maybe its me."She said, shifting her eyes to look at Duke.

Grinning, she slipped a finger inside Avie's slick pussy, going in and out nice and slow, her thumb rubbing gently on the woman's clit."Do you want that man to fuck you..or no?Do you want that yummy cock of his inside this naughty pussy of yours, or do you want my fingers instead."

Avie gasped once more when the boss played with her cunt teasingly. Another gasp escaped her when the vampire ran those fangs around the wound on her neck. The succubus grinned when Cherish said that she would fuck without any type of mercy. Avie wouldn't mind such situation that much, which would meant more teasing.

The demoness moaned uncontrollably when the bosswoman ran a finger around her pussy. That almost made her cum right on the spot, but Avie resisted such notion. She looked at woman with her red eyes when asked about fucking the male. "Want him to fuck me like crazy. I want his cock slamming my sweet pussy."

Duke began to feel excited as he noticed Chrish and her friend looking at him, and talking to each other. Maybe he'll finally get what he wanted and fuck both of them. Maybe he'll only get to fuck one of them. Both of them were equally hot, and he would love to fill them up with his cum. Just thinking about it, he could already hear them screaming his name as he fucked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom