Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish((Club Worker posted on 1st page))

The two guards quickly got to Logan, and grabbed ahold of his arms, making sure he wouldn't get away. "What seems to be the problem?" He playfully mocked them.

"Let go of Lord Logan!" Death's voice boomed over the guards as he appeared and slashed through them with his scythe, killing the guards and a few of the frozen innocents. His eyes glowing with rage at the sight of his master being touched by lesser beings. "It is my duty to protect my lord, the future ruler of this world."

Logan became irritated. "I could've easily handled them. I said to remain invisible unless I say so." He said in a cold voice. He raised his hand as it faintly glowed, and Death soon struggled in pain.

"Forgive me, my lord. I acted on instinct. My duty is to make sure you aren't injured." Death lowered his head, feeling a sharp pain in his movements.

Logan lowered his hand, and Death relaxed. "Good, you're still of use to me."[/u]

Big M could not believe what he just saw.Death.Death himself appear and serving this bastard.How Death lowered himself to serving other was beyond M, but the Shadow Crawler wasn't going to wait around to find out."Who would have thought good ol' Death would become someones little bitch."He said, starring at the male before him.He kept a good distance, though it wasn't like M could receive a punch or anything, not when he was nothing more then mist."Who ever the fuck you are, you barked up the wrong club to be in.Best you give yourself peacefull and I won't have to fuck you up badly."he said, knowing that the fucker infront of him wasn't going to comply, not in the least and not with Death hanging around.

Manine stopped right infront of the purple beauty, her eyes flared with anger."Sable...thought I recognized your uglyness, thought how Cherish did-"She stoped, then a slight smile appeared on her face."Of course.Your good at changing your appearance, in this case, adding an illusion to it."She said, reaching behind her and pulling out a long dagger that curved a bit.

Sable stopped, hand on her hip as she eyes the Hell Minion."Ahh, Manine.I'm happy you remebered me, though its best you get the hell out of my way, else you don't want to loose an arm...maybe...loose your kidney like last time."She laughed remembering how she bound Manine and used a knife to take out one of her kidneys while she screamed in pain."My concern isn't with you Manine.All I want is the secret ingridients used for Cherish's little pills."

"Aint getting them.Not ever.So your going to have to deal with me alright."She said, taking a step forward, her dagger pointed to the ground, though it did not mean Manine wasn't ready for a fight.She was always ready, no matter what.

Sable yawned, then reached her hand out, first towards Manine, then she moved it, her palm pointing at a females head."Go ahead...i dare you to move."She threatened, her hand sparking a bit.

Manine cursed, knowing Sable was quick.For one, Cherish didn't want any deaths, so she had to work something out....and fast.

Logan only smirked as the Shadow Crawler tried to threaten him. "Isn't that cute. He thinks he can hurt me." Logan burst into a large swarm of bats. The bats all rushed to M, pinning him against the wall. Loga's body slowly began to reform as he kept M pinned down. "Allow me to let you in on a little secret. Ever heard of the legendary Dracula? Well, let's say I'm the next person to take his place, and continue his dark rule over this world."

"That's right. I serve the dark lord, and I can sense his darkness. He's perfect to rule as the next Dracula." Death said, appearing by M, holding his scythe blade against his neck. "Don't think that you're safe. Remember, you can't escape Death." He chuckle, slowly pushing the blade against his neck.

M was taken by surprise as he was swarmed by bats.Next thing he knew he was against the wall, Death next to him and his sharp scythe pressed against his throat.When the bastard that attacked him reformed and whispred into his ear, M only smirked."Is that so.Maybe your just another Renfield fanatic who thinks he's Dracula."he said with a smirked.He then looked at Death, his eyes showing coldness."Actually...I can escape you."he said and soon enough his body was nothing but mist.He glided across the floor and appeared on the other side."Shouldn't you be by Satan's side or something....or was his cock not good enough for you Death ol' boy."He chuckled slightly, knowing he woudln't be able to mist himself back and forth.He had no doubt that Death would get him, if not, its Master would.

Logan only smirked as M appeared behind him. "Well, believe what you wish. You'll be convinced once I have you begging me to spare your life." He said with a cold, yet calm tone.

"Enough of this! We both know that you can't escape for long. One of us will catch you, and you're soul will be just another addition to my collection." Death yelled at M with anger. He never let anyone insult him and let the fool live, and he wasn't going to start now.

"Easy, you don't need to get so angry. If the coward doesn't wish to face us, then why should we waist out time with him?" Logan kept his smirk, trying to get into M's head. He wanted him to attack. He wanted him to find out what happened once he got hit.

RE: Club Blood Cherish

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss chuckled at her words blushing a bit as she said them as well. hed lay his head back moaning a bit as she started to tease him by going fast and slow as if she couldn't make up her mind, her also grabbing his balls was driving him up the wall's. hed gasp wanting even more. "if you keep this up ill not only nut but ill buy you some catnip." he joked lightly seeing she was a neko-meme because of the pills.

((sorry i was in japan for a business trip. could read or post with everything in jap, didnt feel right. lol))

((Sooo sorry for missing this, thought i responded))
She giggled, running her smooth tongue all over his dick."Hmmm...if you get me cat nip then I'll truly be a naughty pussy."she mused, running her fingers up and down his shaft."RIght now this naughty pussy wants some sweet milk.Will you not give her some?"She asked, sucking once again, though going nice and slow just to torment him into cumming even faster

Sex_Machine said:
Logan only smirked as M appeared behind him. "Well, believe what you wish. You'll be convinced once I have you begging me to spare your life." He said with a cold, yet calm tone.

"Enough of this! We both know that you can't escape for long. One of us will catch you, and you're soul will be just another addition to my collection." Death yelled at M with anger. He never let anyone insult him and let the fool live, and he wasn't going to start now.

"Easy, you don't need to get so angry. If the coward doesn't wish to face us, then why should we waist out time with him?" Logan kept his smirk, trying to get into M's head. He wanted him to attack. He wanted him to find out what happened once he got hit.

For one thing, M wasn't stupid.Hot headed as he was, he wasn't going to fall for this bastards taunts, not when all these innocent humans and demons were around, vulnerable to attack."Actually...I am facing you...and to tell the truth, your fucking ugly.Though not sure who's uglier, you or Death."He looked at Death, then back at the male."I would say.....you look the ugliest.Death might make it to fifth place in a beauty pagent."He smirked, knowing that would get a kick at both of them.With a slight tilt of his head, M began to speak in his piece.

"We need to get everyone out, quick, else more are gonna die thanks to these jack offs."He said to everyone who could hear him.

Manine only stared at Sable, hearing M on her piece.No due everyone would die, but right now, Manine was on a stale mate with this witch before her."Look how ever much there paying you, surely Cherish can double that."She said, hoping to distract Sable.

The purple haired witch only smiled."Yeah...she can...but I don't like her, never did the bitch.Not after what she did."Which was fuck her future husband, who was a warlock and was now dead thanks to Sable's hand. He hand twitched, the sparks sparking even more,just barely touching the human girl's cheek."All I want is info on those nice pills Cherish made, nothing more or less."She simply said with a devilish smile on her face.

Manine hissed, not liking this at all.She needed a way to distract Sable.....but how.

Logan only smirked. "You sound like an immature child. Is that really the best you've got?" He then looked at Death, seeing his eyes burning with rage. "Although, you Death might've not liked that. Not smart." And with that, Logan stepped aside.

Death began swinging his scythe in rage. "Fool! You dare insult us?!?! I shall feast on your soul tonight!" Death boomed at M. Not caring what he hit, he cut down many more innocents in the process.

"You better be careful. I thought you were trying to save these people. You're really horrible at your job." Logan watched in amusement. He then decided to turn his attention to the two women facing each other. "What seems to be the problem here?" He asked, with a dark smile.

Manine could easily hear the roaring scream of someone, though that someone seemed to be facing M at the moment.She spoke into her piece, getting M's attention."I can't touch this bitch, and you can't deal with Death.Lets switch alright.Sneak behind her..."She whispered, eyeing Sable."Seems like you got me witch.CAn't touch you without you killing someone."She said, seeing the sparks fly from the witches hand.

Sable grinned."Ahh, pity.Here I though I would get a good-"Sable gasped, her hand wrenched behind her as M appeared behind her, hand holding her's."What the fuck.How dare you touch me?"She called out struggling against his hold."Best you let go unless you wish to look that fucking arm."

M only smirked."Try it sweet heart, try and touch me if you can."He said, holding her tightly, then watched as Manine went to face the demon and Death it seemed.

"Well, well.Death..nice to see you after so many centuries.How long has it been."She asked, eyeing the spirit."Did my Father finally give you up.Or maybe you weren't doing a good job and blowing him."She smirked, knowing that could rile up Death himself.Manine knew how to deal with him, no doubt about it.And she had to be quick unless she wanted more casualties piling onto the floor.

"Foolish child. I've left hell, finding a more powerful and evil lord to follow." Death lifted his scythe, it began to glow as it started to change form. "I've gotten much more powerful than I was back when I served the underworld." The scythe returned to his hand, now in a more metallic form. A second blade appeared from the bottom of the scythe, forming a double edged scythe. "Now, shall we continue?"

Logan approached M, changing his form. This time, a hellhound. He pounced onto M, making him drop Sable. "I believe the lady asked for you to let her go." He snarled, his claws digging into M's skin. As he growled, his drool began dripping onto M, he was hungry for blood. "Now, prepare to visit hell. Give them my regards."

Delshyk simply stared in amazement at the scene before him, his war-torn ace twisting in disgust. he had gotten a call from shadow base a few nights ago about vampire activity, and his orderswere to go check it out. eagle and echo squadrons had been dispatched to sector-64, so it was only him and his original team. alpha 1 hopped from the window one by one, rappeling down the nylon rope, guns on their backs. they were the best hunter team in the nighthunters division. even though delshyk was only 19, he was the leader of the corps. he looked down at all the civilian casualties, then to the fight happening in front of him. "Alright, get ready. we have to split and flank them. it seems that for now, we have to help those vampires. they are protecting civies, so watch your fire." he said in a hushed voice, shouldering his rifle and motioning for the split. he watched the fight unfold and took aim. "We're in position." said the other half of the 4 man squad over the radio. "Roger. move out, now." we walked slowly, hidden by the shadows until we were close enough to do damage. "Open fire!"yelled delshyk as he smashed his fist into the hellhounds side, sending it flying off the guy. he helped the man up and aimed at the fallen hound. "Shit, your an ugly little bugger arent ya?" he asked before pulling the trigger, sending specialuzed shredder rounds tearing into its side. the team fired at any hostiles, laying down cover fire for the innocents delshyk looked at the girl named cherish. "Get these people out of here. we'll cover you. Move!"he turned and opened fire, slowly moving forward.

The blood had been strong in the air, even though Cherish was heading back to her office.Fuck whatever was happening she had to get Dell, maybe he would be much help.She turned around when she smelled even more fresh blood."Fuck.."She said and turned on her heel, heading back down the hall and stepped into the club's main floor.What she saw, she didn't like.Manine facing against some sort of deadly spirit, M on the ground and a hound on top of him and Sable simply looked with amusement."You fucking bit-"She stopped when she heard gun fire."No.."She said and didn't even bother in taking cover, no one could touch her.She saw a young man approach her, telling..no...commanding that she take these people out of here.She grabbed his arm, wrenching his arm behind him, almost threatening to break."you little shit.Why the fuck would you open fire?"She demanded as her club quickly suffered from bullet damage.It would take months to repair everything.

Manine watched as Death changed up his weapon.She cursed, not loving this one.It was quicker and if, big IF, it got a lick of her tongue, the weapon would stop at nothing to see her dead."Hah.Serving someone who is nothing but immortal.How pathetic you are Dea-"she stopped, when she heard the doors to the club slam and next thing she knew bullets flew."What the fuck!?!"She screamed and took cover.Bullets wouldn't kill her, but would slow her down.She peered over a fallen table, seeing Cherish speak..well..man handle a human it appeared."Dammit....Whittaker..."She screamed out nice and loud and next thing you knew, all the bullets stopped flying.Lierally.Bullets were simply hovering in the air, threating to move at any moment."You fucking humans get the hell out...."She yelled and Whittaker began to release the humans of there frozen state, everyone in a stupper."Everyone, remain calm and head to the exit, now.NOT A DRILL.LEAVE NOW."She said and everyone complied, pushing against soldiers and then the club was empty,'cept for the soldiers and the baddies.

M didn't like this one bit.On the ground with a hell hound, now rescued by a fucking human.Atleast Whittaker was good at what she did and not long, the club was empty, 'cept for the main people and a few human and nothing more.M brushed himself off and when Whittaker was no longer around, the bullets all fell to the floor, littering the dance floor."Shit..not good.."He said as both he and Manine moved towards Cherish, all three facing off with Sable."What now?"He asked, wondering who had an idea.

Huney and Fate had heard the ruckus then guns going off.They dressed and forced there party out and now were standing outside, waiting for the outcome.They, along with other workers started to draw people back and away from the club, not wanting anyone to get hurt.

Delshyk simply twisted his arm out of it's socket, smiling as the attachment popped off, nodding as his team regrouped. "Months of repair versus human lives. i think that the innocents matter alot more than your damned club, eh vampy?" he strapped his gun to his back. "Just be happy i was helping you, and not shooting at you." he turned to look at the pockmarked walls and smirked. he called an all clear into the radio. "Everything down here is fine. get a chopper in the skies to evac us, since our job is done." "Yes sir." came the reply over the radio. he looked the vampire infront of him over before smirking again and walking around the building. "Heheh, nice little establishment you got here, huh? heard alot about this place, vampire." he chuckled lightly as he kicked a dead body over, wincing slightly as the bones in its side cracked. 'no matter how much blood and gore you've seen, the crack of bones breaking always haunted you' he thought. he kept looking around, and found an assortment of pills. he looked over to the witch, and looked back at the pills. "Hm. havent seen this before." he said, picking one up and looking at it closely. "Jack, make sure the damned chopper gets in the sky. last thing we need is a repeat of Germany." Jack nodded and spoke into the radio, motioning for the others to go keep watch incase any more baddies decided to join. Delshyk looked at his arm. "Hey, can i get that back now?"
(Apologies to everyone. it seems myy imagination got away from me, and as for killing active players, last i heard, lead doesnt kill vampires. or hellhounds... but i'll say sorry. everything is fixed, and i hope you like it. i'll try to keep my mind on a tight leash from now on. ;D)

razerwing said:
Delshyk simply twisted his arm out of her grip, nodding as his team regrouped. "Months of repair versus human lives. i think that the innocents matter alot more than your damned club, eh vampy?" he strapped his gun to his back. "Just be happy i was helping you, and not shooting at you." he turned to look at the pockmarked walls and smirked. since the bullets were new AP design, and filled with special acids meant to burn metal or dead things, the little holes grew, turning into holes the size of fists. he called an all clear into the radio. "Everything down here is fine. get a chopper in the skies to evac us, since our job is done." "Yes sir." came the reply over the radio. he looked the vampire infront of him over before smirking again and walking around the building. "Heheh, nice little establishment you got here, huh? heard alot about this place, vampire." he chuckled lightly as he kicked a dead body over, wincing slightly as the bones in its side cracked. 'no matter how much blood and gore you've seen, the crack of bones breaking always haunted you' he thought. he kept looking around, and found an assortment of pills. he looked over to the witch, according to the files its name was Sable, and looked back at the pills. "Hm. havent seen this before." he said, picking one up and looking at it closely. "Jack, get a cleanup team down here. these bodies have to be buried." Jack nodded and motioned for the others to grab a body.

((Ok, one, there were no dead bodies, just two alright, no others.Everyone else left unharmed.Two, best that you fix that post, because no way would I want my Club to be ruiddlied with fist sized holes, I can take little tiny bullet holes, but not fist sized alright.Three, no way could he have twisted away from her, she is a vampire.Four, no one knows Sables, no one, only Cherish, Manine and Cherish's sister, who isn't in this club.Please fix your post and apologize to Sex_Machine for shooting at his character and possibly killing him alright.We don't kill active players))

Shadow appears as Yami Steps out of the Shadows, as the Cold air touch her Skin as she pulls on her Trench Coat and Pulls her Hood Down to hide her eyes and Identified to the people around her. She slowly approaches the door. She looks at them and smiles at they tell story just like her eyes do if People look into them. She Grabs the Door and pushes it open and Looks inside the Dark and Cool misty room. She pulls up her face mask as she walks into an unknown place. She smell sex and drugs in the air but she ignores them and makes her way to the Bar. The looks up at the Bartender and Whisper “May I have a Beer” as she Pulls her Hood Down to Hide her Face More.

Yami

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&page=12

As Per Lustful's Request - This thread is now locked for inactivity reasons. Please Contact Lustful for info. :)

- This is my last action as a Mod here. Thank you guys for all the hard work you guys put me through ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom