Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy/Daddy idea

Zajawa

Supernova
Hello!

Since the idea is about kinks I want to rp and not any specific genders I've decided to put it in here.

The idea is - Daddy's/Mommy’s girl. No, please.. no family members! It's creepy as hell! What I was thinking was more about a man/woman (can be rich or can be just some normal male/female) meets a homeless girl and they befriend each other. That leads to YC to get to know her better, buy her a jacket when it would be really cold or buy a dinner so she wouldn't need to eat all the yucky stuff. After a while he/she would decide they would want to take her home and give her support she never was given by her real parents.

The idea can have more or less of smut but preferably 65-75% smut and 35-25% of plot. Up to discussion.

Depending on what you would want really but would love to involve pregnancy in this one and some of my kinks (or all of them xDDD wouldn't really say no). Everything about me is in my signature.

So yeah, your character could be anyone, male, female or futa and we can change the idea so it could be fantasy or sci-fi if modern is no good. I have many ideas so if anyone is interested then please PM me ^^

Edit: The kind of the street kitten MC would be depends on you :3

Back
Top Bottom