Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Halloween is Here! (Females or Monster Girls wanted)

G

G3N0C1D3

greetings & intro
Hello everyone, I am back! Sorry for my absence. I injured myself pretty bad and needed an MRI done but after treatment I am doing much better and have decided to start back up in role-playing here again. Oh, and feel free to call me D or Genocide.

rules & needs
  • Forums and PMs only.
  • Model images are NSFW.
  • Please use images provided for story. If not please show me your character, pics are required.
  • Post length is 2-5 paragraphs.
  • I'm not picky on typos or grammar but I do expect quality.
  • Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours.
  • PM with story you want, image used, image want for me, and some ideas... otherwise I may not reply.
  • I like partners who are good at sharing ideas and communication.
  • If pairings below or plot don't suit you but like my personality than by all means PM me. Even if you want change plot up a bit.
  • Heart with strike through it means it's a NO. Heart is what I love.If it's not posted it's up to debate and probably fine.
  • If you want to play a shemale that's fine but not what I'm looking for.
  • Use Application at the bottom of page. Add anything else you want but not following this may result in getting passed up.
  • Thanks for reading this part.

likes & dislikes
♡ mind break, forced sex, manipulation and blackmail, age gaps, some age play, rough sex, messy sex, consensual, dark endings, cum from nose, excessive cum, small cock humiliation, drug use, submissive partners, forced, petite partners, size difference, cervical penetration.

receiving any type anal play, pregnancy, mutilation, gore or vore, being younger character, playing submissive, BBW.

monster x girl (human) plots

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS Your character is a member of a space fleet to track down missing communications of a research team that went silent. Getting there you find a horrible scene of death and dismay. These… monsters.. have the ability to manipulate the minds of others causing them to do things they don't usually do.
{ story model}

PRINCESS RUNAWAY Your character is princess to the Kingdom but you wish to see more than just inside the walls. You hear stories of what lurks outside the walls but you think your father is exaggerating what really lies outside the kingdom. Thirst for adventure you sneak out and find that danger beyond your imagination indeed lurks in the dark forest.
{ story model}{middle ages setting}

MISSING PERSONS Your character is a member of local police to track down missing person's report. Hearing that they was spotted at an old abandoned manor you learn that missing person may be dead from strange monsters or that he is using monsters to try and take over the world. All you know is, is that you need back up.
{story model}{modern setting}

ADVENTURE TO WOLVES PEAK Your character is a mountain climber and an adventurous woman set out to explore the toughest and darkest places on earth. You have heard the rumors of werewolves at the top of Wolves Peak but you just ruled them off as just stories to keep others from going to its peak, expecting the missing people just didn't have it in them or the right tools to finish the job.You wish to film the event and prove them wrong.
{story model}{modern setting}

WORLD NEVER CHANGES You are a survivor in the wasteland of New Vegas or Boston. After the town you lived in was attacked by super mutants while you was away scavenging goods you set out to avenge the death of your people. Upon discovering them you learn that they have other plans with females.
{ story model}{fallout(game) setting}

FOCUS POCUS You always admired your mother and sister but never knew why they sheltered you so much until one day you're summoned to the basement to help them perform a dark ritual that requires a virgin's womb.
{story model}{fantasy setting}

VIRAL CHANGES You research animal and their behavior in Africa. When you hear of strange changes to Rhinos in their DNA you go to investigate them and their behavior but never did you expect to see the changes happen so rapidly, nor did you expect their changes be more human in nature.
{story model{modern setting}

APOCALYPSE NOW You're a police officer during the zombie outbreak. You can't help to notice that the virus only spreads to men, changing them into death decaying like zombies hell bent on raping anything with two legs and pair of breast.
{story model}{modern apocalypse setting}

whatever x monster girls pairings
I don't have any particular plots figured out with these. I just came across images I found appealing. Just ask and I'll come up with something.. or we can. I prefer to use images below and prefer you pick my character image.. just makes it sexier and more pleasing in my opinion. Some of these you could play multiple characters without using a main character. These can be used in any setting. Will eventually work on plots for these.

demon hunter/ demon girl
Anything/Dark Elf
older pervert/Alice succubus
demon or devil/dark priestess
ghost hunter/ghost girl
treasure hunter/jar demon and/or mimic
human / fairy
warrior or pharo/ sphinx and/or mummy
hunter or dog vs weregirl
necromancer/skeleton girl and/or zombie
giant or orc/small goblin
pirate/sea slime
farmer/harpy
priest or choir boy/dark angel
centaur/dryad
anything/elf
golem/imp
botanist/mandragora
human/pixie
hunter/witch
werebear/honeygoo

Name or what want me call you:
Character Name:
Plot:
Ideas on Plot:
Forum or PMs:
Kinks wish to see in plot(don't send me a k-list but feel free to add it. This is plot specific kinks):

Feel free to add anything else.. such as intro, questions, etc.

Back
Top Bottom