Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking the New Slave - Johannah & Danielle

Jocelyn was angry and exhausted. Metallica blared through her earbuds as she stormed home, glaring down any man who dared get in her way. The brunette was in no way imposing, but her toned figure storming down the street was enough to make anyone cross the street to avoid her. Her piercing blue eyes seemed to glow in the dark as she finally got to townhouse.

After slamming the door, Jocelyn threw her briefcase across the room and let out an angry scream. She could kill her co-workers. After that brief scream, Jocelyn found herself to be too tired to stand. Fuck dinner, she thought.

The brunette tossed her long hair behind her and walked up to her room, stripping down to her lace panties on the way. She flopped onto her bed, her perfect D breasts open to the wold as a cool breeze hardened her nipples. Jocelyn shivered and grabbed her blanket, pulling it over her as her anger and exhaustion took over, and she quickly drifted off to sleep.

The two men watched the young brunette as she walked down the street...she had an almost pissed walk, one of defiance.
"Now, this bitch might fetch some good money," the one man said to the other, the other nodding in agreement. Even though the agreement was for them to kidnap only one girl, both men correctly assumed management would gladly have the brunette as well.
The one man took a look over his shoulder....there on the floor of the otherwise empty van was a petite 20ish blonde, gagged, arms up over her head, wrists bound to hooks in the ceiling. She was on her knees and still clothed, but it wouldn't be that way for long.

The van pulled up alongside the curb right next to the apartment. The men grabbed the supply bag and quietly snuck upstairs after first cautiously checking the doorknob. Apparently the woman was too busy to turn on the alarm.
After listening downstairs for motion noise, the two crept up the stairs and into the bedroom. There on the bed was their quarry....the brunette laid there in only her panties, sexy ones at that.
Time was their enemy....while one quickly pulled off the sheets, the other shoved a washcloth in her mouth, duct tape sealing her mouth shut. She quickly started struggling but her assailants subdued her, tying her ankles together, then flipping her over to tie her wrists behind her back.....
One of the men dug a hand down inside her panties....the other slapped him. "Our job is to kidnap, not to fuck 'em," he warned....
Despite her struggling, they managed to carry the girl over their shoulders and into the van. The woman was forced on her knees, hands tied overhead next to the blonde. The men jumped into the front and sped off.....

The only light in the cold concrete room was a single neon bulb in the middle of the ceiling. A long metal rod hanging a foot from the ceiling spanned the length of the room....3 girls hung suspended, their wrists tied to the rod overhead. All 3 were in various stages of waking up, the blonde, the brunette freshly captured and a redhead. All were naked and gagged, spreaderbars secured to their ankles holding their legs apart.....

Jocelyn swore she'd just blinked when something shifted her bead. Her eyes snapped open and she went to scream, but her washcloth was jammed down her throat. The brunette gagged, but she hardly had time to scream. She put up a good fight, but not good enough to keep one of the men from groping her. She tried to use her bound ankles to cause some damage to the men, but nothing worked. Essentially naked, Jocelyn was thrown into the cold van.

She looked around frantically, trying to pull as hard as she could on the binds, but they only made the knots harder, and her hands started to turn blue. Jocelyn gave up for the rest of the ride.

When the door was opened she tried to fight again, but a sharp slap disoriented her and forced her to stop. Once more she was suspended with her legs spread and her cunt exposed. Jocelyn had nearly fallen asleep when she heard steps, and her eyes snapped open to glare at the approaching being.

The blonde suspended next to her was staring at her, mouth gagged and taped shut, her blue eyes open wide in fear. All 3 naked girls swayed, their legs forced apart, the spreaderbars bolted to the floor. All 3 were very attractive, their tits jiggling as they fought, a chorus of 'MMMMMMPH!!!!' echoing in the room, along with the sounds of metal jingling from the chains attached to the captive's ankles.

Facing them was a long mirror about 4 feet high by 12 feet long. All the women could see was their own naked bodies but on the other side of the mirror was a hidden room, a half dozen men and women inside. This was a sex slave auction and the women were now being bid on.
First to go was the redhead.....a man entered the room wearing a ski mask and black leather spandex shorts. He also had a whip in hand and an earpiece. Instructions were obviously being given and as the other girls watched helplessly, he began to whip her tits as the girl screamed through her gag, body trembling as she struggled. The other girls moaned in support for their fellow captive but there was nothing they could do.
Next the man took the handle of the whip and savagely rammed it in her cunt and wiggled it, opening her pussy wide for display....next he went behind her and whipped her tight ass, her cheeks bouncing.

"as you can see," the auctioneer said as the buyers gazed at the redhead...."her body is tight and slender....she will make a perfect breeder. She is 22 and size 34C tits, perfect for forced lactation...."
The bidding began and after about 40 minutes it ended, although the captives heard nothing. Finally the masked man returned, undoing the redhead's boinds but keeping her hands tied behind her. She tried to put up a fight as her legs were undone from the spreaderbar, but he was strong, dragging her out of the room, her gagged screams heard as she left.
It was now the brunette's turn. As she struggled, meanwhile the bidding began. "This one's name is Jocelyn," the auctioneer began, "freshly captured. She appears to be a business woman so probably a little sophisticated but don't let that stop you from enjoyment. She has a body perfect for fucking and breeding.....tits are perfect with dark tan nipples......"
As the brunette continued to struggle, the bidding began. A 37 year old woman easily overbid the others. She had raven black hair, imposing figure, dressed in a black latex catsuit with fishnet stockings.

"sold to Mistress Lacy for $30,000 dollars!," the auctioneer called out. Lacy smiled....turning to the auctioneer as she rose from her seat...
"shave the bitch's cunt before you ship her," she ordered. "pussies must never have hair....once done, pack her in a cage and place it in back....I'll have my driver pick her up in an hour....you have my address...."
"Yes Mistress Lacy," he replied, bowing. Everyone in the room knew the woman and what she was capable of. A professional dominatrix, she was known in the room----a few of the patrons had paid for her services, in fact---

The masked man came in the room, releasing the brunette and dragging her off and into the next room. Inside was a stack of wire kennel cages, the kind used for large dogs. The captive was shoved inside, still gagged, hands bound behind her. The cage was only big eough for the girl to be trapped in a kneeling position as she waited there, shivering naked in the cold room....

Jocelyn couldn't comprehend what was happening. She saw her naked and tied body in the dimly-lit room, and she thought she was going to throw up against the gag. The masked man walked in and she saw him go straight to the woman in front of her. She screamed as the other woman started to be abused, and she knew she would be next.

There was a long, unnerving pause, and the woman in front of her was taken away. Jocelyn started to scream and writhe as the man came closer to her. Instead of whipping her like he had the other woman, he simply showed her off, spinning her around so everyone could see her perfect, round ass. Her cunt was unshaven, but that was how she liked it.

After a shorter period of time, Jocelyn was taken down and forced into a tiny cage. The woman shook, but she wasn't alone for long. A large man came up and pulled her back out of the cage. He chained her own so she was completely immobile, with her hairy pussy wide open for him. With a straight razor he meticulously shaved her. Jocelyn was completely still, though her heart was racing from having the blade so close to her skin.

Once more she was forced into the tiny cage. An hour passed, and a man came in to grab her. She was pushed into the back of a van in the cage and was taken to her new "home". The driver took Jocelyn straight to the domme's toy room so she could be properly broken in.

Lacy was pacing, impatiently waiting for her new toy. Sure enough, there was the sounds of the men coming in through the back door. She looked up and saw them carrying the cage....it was difficult to carry her due to all the struggling the captive was doing inside. They finally were able to place the cage on the cold floor.
The basement dungeon was exactly that, a dungeon. The stone walls were filled, almost crowded with all sorts of devices....various kinds of gags, whips, floggers, handcuffs were displayed on the walls....built in shelves held a vast assortment of dildos, plugs and clamps. In the center of the room was a large wooden table, metal eyehooks all along all 4 sides so captives could be restrained in whatever position was needed. Directly above was large eyelets in the ceiling.

Lacy opened the cage door. "get out slave," she ordered....the girl had little choice since she still had hands bound behind her. Lacy grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her out, dragging her to the table. With remarkable strength, she was able to wrestle the girl onto the table, despite her struggling. Lacy grabbed her wrists....with one hand she cut the rope, with the other she quickly tied the girl's left wrist to one corner of the table then did the same to her right, now with arms wide apart. She did the same with her legs, securing rope to her ankles and tied them wide apart. Her captive was now bound spreadeagled and totally helpless.

"Now then," the woman said standing beside the girl. She was dressed in fishnets, stilletos, her trademark wet look catsuit with bustier.....
"Explanations need to be given. My full name is unimportant to you....you will address me as Mistress lacy and you will be addressed as slut.
You have been bought by me and will serve your time as my sex slave....escape will be impossible, as you will soon discover...."
Lacy slapped the girl's tits hard a few times, enjoying the way they jiggled back and forth.
"good," she remarked...."nice and firm....perfect for what is going to happen next..."

Saying that, the woman took a pair of clamps and secured them to the girl's nipples. The clamps had adjusting screws....Lact slowly turned the screws until the clamps bit into the girl's tender nipple flesh.
"the only way these will come off is if your'e nipples are ripped off your body," she warned the moaning victim, "so I would strongly advise not to try and pull..."
She attached thin cord to the clamps and connected them to the ceiling hooks, slowly pulling until the girl's back was almost off the table, her tits pointing straight up, her nipples stretched and obviously very painful.

Without saying a word, Lacy next went to a cabinet and brought over what looked like a small disk shaped object. Applying some lube around it, Lacy slowly slipped the device deep into the girl's pussy.
"This is your obedience tool," she explained. "It's a splendid device of my own design....a small power pack is inside it...."
Lacy took out her smart phone and clicked on an app....deep inside the girl's vagina, miniscule little tendrils came out of the device, clamping themselves into the walls of her uterus.
"The device cannot be removed except by me," Lacy further explained...."there are senors on every window as well as front and rear doors. If you get within 5 feet of any of them in an attempt to escape, the sensors will activate the device inside you.....I guarantee it will be painful..."
With that, she hit another app and a strong electrical jolt shot through the girl's lower body.....

"Have a good rest slut," she said, turning it off....."we will start your slave training tomorrow...."
Lacy tested and pulled the wire-tight cords holding the girl's nipples hostage before going upstairs, turning off the lights and locking the door...

What came next was a total blur for the woman. After a big struggle, she was dropped into a cold concrete floor and left to stare at a tall woman above her. Before the woman could even try to step out, she was ripped out by the two man and thrown onto the table. A brief struggle came from Jocelyn, but nothing worked, and she was soon naked and based on a table.

Jocelyn tried screaming at her captor through the gag, but if the woman noticed it fell on deaf ears. She only stopped screaming when the woman started talking. Despite that, she never really listened. Another scream came when the woman slapped her large tits, causing them to bounce and jiggle under her harsh handling.

Unfortunately that was only the beginning.

The captive screamed as the clamps painfully pinched and pulled on her puffy nipples. Her nipples were extended up toward the ceilings and she swore they were going to rip off.

What came next was more pain than Jocelyn could have imagined. It was also what ensured that she wouldn’t leave. The clips in her body were enough to bring tears, but the electric shock that seemed to cry her body caused Jocelyn to pass out on the table.

Upon walking up, the slave cried. She cried for her lost career, and she cried for herself. She was to endure a life of pain. And, as long as that damn disk was still shoved up her cunt, she wasn’t going anywhere.

Lacy stretched and yawned. She had a good sleep and it was now morning....time to spend the first full day with her new slave. Lacy spent almost an hour getting dressed, had her breakfast and coffee...she felt like a child that could hardly wait to play with her new toys on Christmas morning.
Coming downstairs into her basement dungeon, she turned on the light. There on the table lay her beautiful captive....Lacy had to admit, if she wasn't a dominatrix, she could easily fall for the brunette beauty....
By now the girl's nipples were dark purple, looking as if ready to burst open from their overnight torture. Lacy released the ropes overhead and disconnected them but left the clamps intact. Taking out the girl's gag, she walked slowly around the table.

"Good morning slut," she called out....."welcome to your new world as my sex slave...today will be your first day of training and it will be extensive...."
The domme brought out a metal collar and a leash, opened the collar and secured it around the girl's neck. It clicked shut and Lacy locked it in place with a little padlock behind her neck. Next she attached a leash to the collar, untying the girl from the table.

"Get up slut," she called out, yanking on the leash. She knew the girl was exhausted from her ordeal so she gave her an extra couple minutes to slowly stagger onto the floor. Once she stood, Lacy brought out a whip.
"lesson 1," she said sternly......"slave are not allowed to stand unless given permission!"

She struck the girl's pert sexy ass with the whip. "Now, get on all fours before I whip you again....."
Lacy led the girl around the basement, giving her a chance to see all the tools that would be used on her. Eventually, she led the girl to a chair. Forcing her to sit, she took the leather straps already installed and secured the girl's arms and legs. Once bound tightly, she went to the cabinet and brought over a device along with 2 chrome rings.

"This is basically the same thing they use to pierce ears in the mall," she explained, "but slightly larger and more powerful.....I'm gonna pierce your nipples so I can attach your leash to your tits...."
As she took off the clamps, she brought the menacing looking thing closer and closer....
"I'm glad your'e no longer gagged.....I like to hear my slaves scream...."

The cold metal of the piercing device cut through the girl's nipple flesh......

Jocelyn woke up when she felt her sore breasts moving. She opened her eyes as the evil woman was taking the gag out of her mouth. "Why are you doing this to me?" The woman begged. Just a day before she'd just been walking home from work, and now she was being tortured.

Naturally, the woman gave her no good answer, and soon a metal collar was being strapped to her neck. It was loose enough to let her breathe, but still wildly uncomfortable. She felt the edges dig into her neck as the woman yanked on it, and she stumbled from the table. Jocelyn stood on shaky legs until the woman whipped her ass, causing her to yelp and drop to the floor. At this point, Jocelyn would do anything to keep herself out of pain.

As she was pulled around the room, a sick feeling rose in her stomach. She'd always been on the kinkier side, but never anything extreme like this. Jocelyn was in for a world of pain, and there was no getting out of it.

The slave sat as she was asked to, but still tried to pull on the straps when the woman wasn't working. Her eyes went wide as the woman pulled out what Jocelyn knew as a piercing gun. "No, no, please, no!" Jocelyn begged.

A blood-curdling scream escaped her lips as her puffy nipples were pierced. Tears rolled down her cheeks, and another scream came as the needle was sent through her other nipple, and the woman went limp as she sobbed.

"No please no...WHAT?" Lacy replied as she gripped the piercing gun's trigger....."You've already forgotten how to properly address me?"
She made sure the 2nd one was more painful, then brought over the 2 chrome rings, threaded them through the girl's swollen nipples and locked them in place.
"Now then," she explained...."Once your rings are ready to be used, I won't have need for you to wear the collar, but you will keep it on anyway....as a symbol of my ownership over you. There is no turning back slut....you were bought by me and you are mine for as long as I wish to keep you.....I will fuck you in any hole I want, any time I want for as long as I want....."

Keeping the sobbing captive tied in the chair, Lacy next brought over the largest vibrating dildo in her arsenal....2 feet long, 5 inches wide, powered by 4 C cell batteries....a monster in every sense of the word.
"Just to show I can give pleasure as well," she said as she rammed the monster deep in the girl's exposed cunt, turning on the monster to the highest setting, then pulled up a chair to watch the girl struggle and scream.....

It was too late for Jocelyn to get her to stop, so she didn't call the woman by her preferred name and continued to cry as she put the heavy rings in her nipples. After a moment, she looked down to see her angry, red nipples with blood and chrome on them. The only thing she could think of was 'why me'?

The brunette looked at the woman, her eye makeup thoroughly ruined from the tears. She watched the woman walk away and come back which what looked like a baseball bat. "No, please n-" Another scream came as the vibrator was shoved up her dry cunt, and soon started vibrating inside of her body.

Jocelyn screamed and writhed, trying to knock or push the vibrator out of her dry hole. "Please take it out!" She panicked for a moment, but she remembered her instructions. "Mistress, make it stop."

Lacy stepped back, enjoying the show. "God," she said with a wicked smile...."I love watching a slave squirm while she's forced to orgasm...."
She went to fetch some thin rope, quickly tying a makeshift pelvic harness around the wriggling slave. Granted, it wasn't easy since she was tied to the chair but Lacy was able to cinch it in place, the dildo tied tight. The girl wrestled in the chair, her ankles bound to the chair legs, hands bound behind her.

"Your'e gonna stay there until the batteries die out," she explained, "but I have a confession to make....C cells tend to last long and theyr'e brand new batteries...."
Lacy started taking pictures of her nude and bound slave. Once done, she downloaded them, then angled a nearby monitor screen on the counter to where her slave could see it.....
Pictures slowly crept across the screen showing other girls as well as Jocelyn....there were dozens, blonde, redheads, raven haired....all naked, some gagged. There was videos as well as pictures showing the girls struggling, wriggling, screaming, crying as they were all forced to cum......
"I think I timed this show to last as long as the batteries," Lacy explained....I'd like to say 'enjoy those orgasms', but as you will soon discover, after the first half dozen it will become painful. The female body can only replenish so fast and before long it will feel like your'e being fucked dry. Yes, it will hurt...."

As her slave continued screaming and wriggling, Lacy went to the wall and picked out a chrome metal hook, bringing it over.
"In case you don't know what this is," she said....."It's an anal hook....I'm gonna put this in that tight ass of yours and it will be a permanent part of your wardrobe....."

What seemed like a continuous, low moan came out of Jocelyn as the vibrator buzzed inside of her. It felt so good, but she knew better to believe that pleasure would last very long. She looked up at the monitor as the other captives were shown on screen in the same position she was in. It looked absolutely awful, and it made her only more nervous for the following torment.

After when felt like an hour, Jocelyn's abused cunt was dripping onto the chair below her. She continued to beg the woman to undo the tie and take the vibe out, but it was no use. She'd cried herself out of tears, so she had just gone limp against the wooden chair as she was continuously forced to orgasm.

When she saw the plug, the woman whined again. "Please, mistress." She begged. "Please don't." Jocelyn was learning that there was no use, but it never hurt to try. The woman also didn't know that she was an anal virgin.

Lacy kicked back to watch her captive squirm and wriggle in the chair, a pool of nectar forming on the floor. It took hours before the batteries finally gave out and by then the girl was little more than a limp rag doll, head slumped forward, not even the feeblest of movement, just her pelvis slightly moving as she came again and again.

"Good, it looks like your'e weak enough now," Lacy said as she untied the girl. The collar the girl was wearing was quickly taken off, replaced by an almost identical one, but this one had a ring in the back and 2 smaller ones in the front. Lacy dragged the girl up, tied her hands to a ring on the wall and once she was in a standing position, shoved the hook in her tight ass. It was tight indeed....
"well, well..." she said smiling...."your ass has never been used before, has it slut?.....good, it will make this even more painful...."
The large almost tennis ball size ball at the end popped into the girl's ass. Lacy took a short chain, attached one end to the end of the hook, the other to the ring at the back of the collar. It was short enough that it was a constant pull, forcing the girl to keep her ass upward.
Next, a set of clamps were put on her nipples with adjusting screws making them impossible to pull off. After adjusting them so they began to bite into the slave's tender flesh, small chains were attached, the opposite ends clipped onto the collar, holding her tits pointed slightly upwards.....small padlocks were installed making it impossible for the slave to remove anything.

Lacy undid the girl's wrists and allowed her to slump to the cold concrete floor, finally handcuffing her wrists behind her.........

Jocelyn moaned softly as the woman finally pulled the massive dildo out of her abused and dripping cunt. The hole gaped open as she was pulled to her feet. The slave almost fell forward, but used the wall to keep herself on her feet.

The woman was about to fall asleep when there was a pressure on her asshole. Another whimper, and soon she was crying out as her asshole was forced open by the large metal ball. Small tears formed, and sparse amounts of blood started to drip down her legs. It was finally forced inside of her, and a few tears fell. Her nipples were once more clamped, and Jocelyn fell to the floor once she was able. The slave struggled to find a comfortable position, but she was finally able to while she leaned against the wall.

"Now slut," Lacy continued...." get used to the hook cause it will be a permanent part of your equipment.....your'e owned property now---MY property to use as I want. I'll give you one more day to get your nipples a chance to recover enough but starting tomorrow your leash will be attached to those nipple rings....."

She pulled on the chain attached to the clamps. "Now, get up and onto your hands and knees, bitch....I'm taking you upstairs, and once again I'll warn you...if your'e stupid enough to try and escape, don't forget....."
With that, she hit the app on the smart phone. A sudden massive electrical shock erupted from the device deep within her pussy.....

Slowly she led her captive upstairs, the anal hook forcing her the keep her ass up. Finally they arrived at what one might think of as an excercise room but it was far worse....for Jocelyn....
Ropes and chains were hanging from the ceiling....what looked like a padded wooden sawhorse was at one end of the room, something that could be described as an oversized metal birdcage suspended off the floor as well....the walls had metal shackles attached......
In another corner was 2 tripods with videocameras, a laptop computer on a counter.
"Your'e gonna be far more than just my cunt eating whore," Lacy said...."your'e gonna be the next internet sensation..."
She undid the nipple clamps and allowed the girl to sit on the floor, hands cuffed behind her and pulled out the hook. She went to the laptop and logged in. She typed something and instantly something flashed on the screen.....'captive sluts.com'.....

"This is a very secure pay perview website I discovered some time ago," she explained. "basically, slave owners and kidnappers will log on and show their captives. Clients will log on and request to see things done to the slaves in real time and pay to watch.....I'll just turn on the cameras like so...."
Lacy angled the cameras to show Jocelyn on the floor....her captor pointed to the screen and there the girl was....
"Now, we just wait until the first clients put in their request...."

It wasn't long of a wait. Only 2 minutes later, a text flashed on the lower right corner of the screen. Someone wanted to see Jocelyn hanging, suspended from the ceiling, whipped and sodomized. Lacy dragged the girl to a standing position. "Remember that obedience device in your cunt, slave....do as I tell you...."
The girl's hands were undone from the cuffs, rope from the ceiling was secured around her wrists and she was slowly hoisted up, arms over her head until she was hanging inches from the floor. Lacy turned the cameras for a closeup of the girl's face, contorted in agony as she took a whip and began swatting the girl's ass and tits with it, the girl swaying as she struggled....

Back
Top Bottom