Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher's Pets || Dirty Reflection x Crushedbyheels

Dirty Reflection

Do you like what you see, baby?
57f29d8671a0dLindsey-Pelas-2016-07-20-at-10.46.56-PM.png

Miss Pelas, the Senior English teacher who was twenty-nine years old, had a lot of students. Over her eight classes, she has over five-hundred students and all of them - well most of them - was a delight for her. Some less so than others, of course, but somehow she dealt with the ones who underperformed, but there were a few of them that seemed to be more trouble than they worth. Perhaps they knew this. Whether that was true or not, she didn't know what to do with them. She tried one-on-one sessions with them. It worked for a while, but eventually, they slipped up.

So, sadly, she had to fail them for the fall semester, whcih may or may not have fucked up their chances for college. It pained her, it really did, but at the end of the day, she was one of those types who would rather fail a student and have them learn from their mistakes rather than pas sone who didn't deserve it. In her class, you earn what you get. If you fail, then you earned that failing grade; if you passed, then you earned that too.

"Have a good day!" Miss Pelas gave a smile to those who left her final class. She wore an orange top and light blue jean shorts. Not exactly appropriate attire for a teacher, but her work didn't have strict dress codes for the staff, so she took advantage of that.

As she was in front of her desk, she heard her door close, "oh did one of you--" she saw three boys approach her. "What are you doing!?"

It was an odd collection of students for the class. They weren't three who normally spent any kind of time together, either in class on work or projects or outside of class. They belonged to different clubs, different social groups different...everything. But there they were, standing just inside the closed door, unified by the rage dancing across their faces as they glared at her. Not only that, they'd jammed the door closed behind them. The classroom doors had no windows, and were heavy enough to block noise, and now a heavy plastic chair was wedged under the handle making it impossible for anyone outside to get in.

Standing at the front of the group was Gerald. He was the shortest of the three, but he was broad shouldered and pretty well built despite being kind of a geek, with a handsome enough face. He wasn't so much awkward as quiet, a natural loner with a talent for computers who usually kept to himself. The look of anger twisting his face seemed out of place behind his thick round glasses.

Just behind him was Aaron. Now Aaron was tall, broad shouldered, very handsome except for his broken nose. He was bulky and muscular, the school's star football player, a ton of school awards under his name. His grades had been flagging with state championships coming up, and as he looked at her he flexed his muscles angrily.

And finally there was Devon. Devon was a troublemaker, always had been. He wore a leather jacket with nothing underneath but a gold chain, leather pants, and boots with spikes on them. He always seemed just a little bit scary, a little bit dangerous, but this was the first time he looked like he might really go after her. In fact they all did, striding across the room.

"Wait!" Gerald said. "Wait, guys...you said we'd give her a chance. One chance."

The other two glared at Gerald, but they relaxed a little.

"One," Devon said.

"Miss Pelas," Gerald said, turning to her. "You failed the whole class this morning. That means I lose an academic scholarship..."

"And I lost an athletic scholarship," Aaron added.

"And I don't get into school at all," Devon growled. "You have any idea how hard I've been working lately? Any idea how hard it is to get out of my neighborhood?"

"We want you to change your mind," Gerald said, waving a hand to calm Devon down. "We want you to reinstate the grades until you can prove exactly who cheated. That's all we're asking, Miss Pelas. That's not unreasonable, right?"

Lindsey sighed, looking at all three boys as she took a seat on the desk that was in the in front of the black and white board. She crossed her thicc thighs as she looked at the angered boys. "Listen, I understand that you aren't happy with the grades I gave you, but," she leaned forward, her tits basically coming out of her top, "if you didn't want those grades, then you should've studied harder and not fucked every slut in the school." she said with a shrug.

She let some time pass before gesturing them away. "Now, if you will, I need to finish grading papers. I trust you know the way out." She said, going to turn around, her ass right in plain view...

"Fuck that," Aaron said, reaching out and grabbing her jean shorts by the waistband, slipping his hands inside next to her ass. He pulled her back, hard, so she slammed against the desk. Gerald and Devon grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her back, making her arch her back up high and present her tits.

"We did study," Gerald snarled. "We worked hard, all of us, and just because some OTHER asshole cheats you take it away from us?"

"We came to get our grades fixed," Devon said. "To make it right. But if you won't do that, we'll take a consolation prize."

He lifted a firm hand and brought it down hard on her tit, SMACK!

Wait..what are they doing? No, they can't!

Lindsey had no time to prepare herself. These boys were at the height of their physicality. Just one of them was enough to overpower her, but with all three of them handling her at once, it was too much. She nearly coughed up a lung when one had sent her crashing into the desk as she was bent over it, her ass out. The next thing she noticed was her arms being forced behind her back, the shear force making her back arch unreasonably high. After that, one of them slapped on one of her fat tits so hard that she let out a cry from how painful it was.

"Let me go! You can't do this to me." She said to them, eyes widened. "I'm your teacher; show some respect!"

Back
Top Bottom