Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Whole New World w/r-mikaelis

UnicornHorn

Mystical Artifact
42850e90e106020c6037797f95fb58f5--hot-anime-anime-guys.jpg

Marcus groans as he starts to wake up from his nap, yawning underneath the tree. He was taking a nap, but he didn't realize that it was late in the afternoon. "I overslept, aw man.." rubbing his eye, Marcus stand up. The air feels weird, he noticed that it is sweet ting to it, but he ignores it for now, and he makes his way home. His home is beyond the woods that he is in, and knows where he going. He stops, something isn't right though, there is no path when there should be, and the ground is covered in primroses. "...I thought they were bluebells...." What is going on? Is he dreaming?

UnicornHorn said:
42850e90e106020c6037797f95fb58f5--hot-anime-anime-guys.jpg

Marcus groans as he starts to wake up from his nap, yawning underneath the tree. He was taking a nap, but he didn't realize that it was late in the afternoon. "I overslept, aw man.." rubbing his eye, Marcus stand up. The air feels weird, he noticed that it is sweet ting to it, but he ignores it for now, and he makes his way home. His home is beyond the woods that he is in, and knows where he going. He stops, something isn't right though, there is no path when there should be, and the ground is covered in primroses. "...I thought they were bluebells...." What is going on? Is he dreaming?

Sidfree.jpg

It was a very normal day for Serenity. He was checking on the nearby wildlife families. Many times, an evil human hunter would whisk one away while he slept, unable to do anything about it. Everything seemed to be in order.
But wait. There was a human right there. Right in front of his eyes.
Serenity froze, his green eyes wide and glowing in panic.
"Human!" He called out, trying to make his voice sound as authoritative as possible. "You need to turn back. Now. Before you see anything you might regret. You aren't welcome here. I can assure you." The man clutched his staff, his knuckles white beneath his gloves.
There. That ought to do it.[/php]

Marcus is confused, where are Earth is he? This isn't his forest, is he still dreaming? He jumps when he saw a weird looking man right there, and he wants his help. "Uh, I'm sorry sir, but I don't know where I am..." He told him, as he looks scared. He seriously do not know, but he looks up and saw some lights above him. They look like fireflies, but he could hear the giggling. "What are those?"

"Lost, huh...?" Serenity breathed, still staring deeply into the human's eyes. "Lost or lying. I suggest you return the way you came-" The being stopped in his sentence as the human before him mentioned something so simple-- Noticing the pixies.
"You... Can see them..." Serenity mumbled under his breath, regretting his hasty decision to act so coldly. However, another being soon popped up right behind him. The glowing green eyes made them look similar, but this new boy looked very different from his companion. His horns, wings, and tail make it obvious that he was very inhuman.
"Big brother? Whatcha doin', talking to that human?" The boy asked, still keeping his haunting gaze on the newcomer.
"Jackson, you don't understand, he can-"
"We'd better take him to the king, Serenity! Won't we be praised!" The boy easily interrupted his soft spoken brother with a click of his fingers. The human would immediately find his arms bound in thorns and his body lifted from the ground, levitating under the influence of the smaller male's magic. Serenity bowed his head, obviously bearing no say in this matter. But when his eyes flicked up to meet the human's, he seemed very sorry about the pain and inconvenience he was causing this living being.
a02085cea69a875a4762c86699569b4e--anime-demon-boy-anime-boy-hot-demons.jpg

Marcus doesn't know what to say, as he jumps once he say a man with horns, but then he is trapped into vines, keeping him constricting him. "Hey! Let me go!" He struggles, and try to resist, but it is no use. "Help! I don't understand!" He shouts, he just wanted to go home, he doesn't know what is going on.

Jackson pouted up at Serenity, ignoring the human's cries. "Brother... Shut him up, would you?"
Sadly, Serenity did have to agree. "I'm sorry. You're disturbing the forest..." The being explained as he gently pressed his fingers to the captive's lips. He remained like that until they came to a very large, earthen castle in the middle of the woods.
fc053168f6b68dc7d175fdbe3812dafe--cool-anime-guys-anime-boys.jpg

A guard stood at the door and smiled down at Jackson. "Hey, Jack. What did you bring home?"
"Pesky human. Takin' him to the king. We'll see what he thinks of him."
Serenity squirmed uncomfortably in the presence of the two beings. When they were let inside, he seemed utterly relieved. The two walked down a long hallway and Serenity let go of the human's mouth since they were inside. "I'm sorry..." He breathed, just before they entered a very dark, very impressive room.
There was a man seated on a throne and two others knelt on either side. As the three approached, it could be seen that the two kneeling men were chained to the throne by their collars.
c183e386ee709d2c6e8a43f6c259c091.jpg

One was wearing a long, white shirt and had his hands bandaged together into one big, useless mitt. He had large, pristine white wings and glowing blue eyes.
Pixiv.Id.9201490.full.1861131.jpg

The other, a dark haired, dark winged boy, was crying. He had a bit gag in his mouth and his hands shackled tightly together. There were no clothes at all on his pale, shivering body, making the whip lashes that coated his form all the more noticeable.
d0ebf7b9ea27946b3bb1d83009faeeefaf64cee4_hq.jpg

The man on the throne rose, making everyone in the room flinch. His wings spread, reaching far past the throne. "Hecates. Why have you brought this refuse into the room?"
Jackson bowed his head and stopped levitating the human, making him fall to the floor. "I... Uh..."
The king clicked his tongue and approached the human. "Why don't you explain yourself, then?"

Marcus whimpers a bit, as he is told to shut his trap and he does. It becomes scary once they walk into a castle in the middle of the forest, just like in the fantasy novels that he reads. There is a gloom feeling that he has in the pit of his stomach. They enter this castle, and he meets with this king, and they two men chained close to him. He grunts when he fell on the floor. "Ow..." He groans, then he looks up to the king. "...I just want to go home..."

The king expelled a little air out of his nose. A pitiless half-laugh. "Home, huh?" He asked, a smirk lifting the corner of his lip. He walked closer, forcing the two brothers to cower back. The king lifted the human's chin with the toe of his shoe.
"Hm. Yes... I think this will be your new home. Beautiful boy. Tell me," he insisted, turning the human's face to one side. "Are you the firstborn?"

Marcus doesn't understand, he looks confused and terrified of this new guy, and he just want to leave here. "No, I don't want to stay here, I want to go home!" He puts his foot down, but he looks to the king. "That is none of your business, let me leave!"

"I just told you. You are home," the king insisted in a dark, terrifying tone. He huffed and took a step back. "But if you refuse to cooperate, I can definitely arrange to make this place... Far less homey for you." The being turned on his heel, his impressive wings fluttering behind him.
"Jackson! Serenity!" He barked, making both men jump. "Take our new houseguest to the dungeons. A night without food, water, or a bed to sleep in... That should make him start to see things our way." The king knelt beside his black haired captive and started to stroke his face and chest, making the boy cry even harder. Even the neglected blue-haired captive seemed close to tears, just watching.
The king's ice blue eyes flicked back upwards to look at the human.
"That is... Unless he is willing to answer my question now."

"What? This is insane! You are not taking me into a dungeon!" Marcus refused that, as he shivers at that. He could see that the two boys are shivering, and crying. He guess that they are held against their will. He doesn't want to live here, he wants to leave.

The king clicked his tongue. "Well... You're right. I'm not. They are," the being said with a flick of his wrist, gesturing to Jackson to levitate the human again. "You three are dismissed. Human. I will see you in the morning. Perhaps you will have changed your mind."
The two brothers did as they were told, bowing deeply before walking back out of the throne room. Once the doors had closed, Jackson let out a sigh.
"Boy. Glad that's over."
Serenity nodded. "Poor Roman. He got quite a lashing. Hopefully Phillip..."
"Roman doesn't deserve Phillip's care, he deserves his punishment," Jackson chirped as they continued down the labyrinthine hallways, finally ending at a row of dark, damp cells. Serenity took the keys off the hook and opened a cell. Jackson levitated the human inside and let him fall to the ground, taking the time to remove the thorns from around his arms as well.
"Lock up, Serenity! I'm gonna see if Abel wants to play."
The younger brother practically skipped away, leaving Serenity alone with the captive. He looked sad to be doing it, but did as he was told.
"I'm sorry," he breathed, giving the human a look of pity. "I will see if I can sneak you some food. Next time... Just answer his question. Please. You don't have to stay in this cell if you just answer."

"What? Hey!" He is floating again, and he is carried down until they reached the dungeon. "Gah!" He is dropped off, and now he here in this dungeon. "This is insane, I just want to go home. I don't know where I am." He told Serenity. He just wish that he could escape.

Serenity blinked sadly. "You're in the castle, of course. The castle of the king of faeries. Though... I suppose, to a human, that information isn't very obvious at all." The green haired male lowered his head, hung up the keys, and left the prisoner very much alone.
Hours passed, with the prisoner all alone in the damp, silent cell, until a noise could be heard down the hallway. A struggle.
"Stay in the cell all night, then, you little ingrate!" An unfamiliar voice called out. Without paying attention, the guard tossed a small, shuddering form into the darkness of the same cell that held the human. Footsteps retreated, and a soft sobbing could be heard. In the dim light, it could be seen that this was the black haired boy from the throne room, even more restrained and even more injured. He sobbed quietly, certain that he was alone.

Marcus frowns, as he he is alone in this place with no one with him, as he curls up on the corner. He jumps when he saw that someone is there. "Hey, are you alright?" He knows that this is the same guy he saw, he looks pretty badly. "Oh god, hey, answer me." He touched his shoulder, trying to comfort him.

The boy jumped and tried his best to scoot back, but his bindings didn't allow him to go far. His eyes were wide and terrified. He did as he was told, moaning through his gag and nodding to show that he understood and could answer. The touch on his shoulder made him wince and whimper in pain. His wings fluttered against the chains, and one of his horns had chipped. The boy looked purely miserable. He wondered if this person, this human, was going to hurt him, too.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" He apologized, then he could see that he is badly hurt. "What happened to you? Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you." He said, as he slowly moved towards him. "Here, let me take this off." He said, removing the gag from his mouth, and he works on trying to remove the chains on him if he could. "God...it was that awful king, wasn't it?"

The boy still looked a bit mistrustful, but he allowed the human closer with only a bit of flinching. He relaxed his jaw to let the human remove his gag, and then cracked his jaw once it was free. He whimpered softly and didn't speak until he was spoken to.
"He's not awful..." The boy breathed. "I d-deserved it... It was my p-punishment..." He bowed his head, his eyelashes fluttering gently, stained with tears.

"What? No one deserves this, he is a monster." What person would do this? This is horrible to Marcus. "...my name is Marcus, I don't know where I am. I don't belong here..." He frowns at the ceiling. "I'll keep you company, if that's what you like."

"No... I'm the one who's terrible. I'm the m-monster..." The boy whimpered, pulling his wings closer. He blinked up at the human.
"You're in the king's castle," the boy murmured as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "But... You're a human. You... D-didn't find it on your own, did you...?"
The boy nodded and moved a little closer, starved for any kind of gentle cuddles. "Marcus, huh...? I'm Roman..."

"A monster? Uh...I don't think you are a monster." Marcus doesn't see anything monsterous about him, he has wings but they are pretty. "He is a king? More like a asshole.." he said bitterly. He wish that he would have punched him in the face. "Are you cold? You can have my jacket if you want." He does have a jacket, and he placed it on Roman. "Yeah, I'm human...I just...I think I might be in a different world."

"No, I'm terrible..." The boy whimpered, starting to cry again. "D-don't insult the king... I... He took me in and... I'm so ungrateful..." He bowed his head and touched one of his bleeding wounds. "I deserved every one of these..." Roman snuggled into the jacket.
He blinked up at the human next to him. "No... Same world. We share it. But... Humans aren't very k-kind to faeries like us... Like Serenity out there...? Humans caught him, and they sawed off his wings and his horns and his t-tail..." He shuddered in horror and clutched the dragon tighter. "If the king hadn't t-taken me in, I'd be... I could be just like him..."
The boy blinked back up at the human next to him and snuggled a little closer. "But you... Are different. I guess."

Marcus frowns, he is in the same world? That is strange,but he tries to think about Serenity. "Oh? That sounds terrible..." He does accepts the snuggle close to him. "But, he shouldn't treat you like this. He is cruel, and mean, I don't want to stay here and neither should you. We can get out of here together, and I can take you to my home...if I can get out..."

Roman violently shook his head, his teeth bared in a pained grimace. "It's isn't true, it isn't true...! He's not cruel or mean, he's fair and honorable...! My punishments are no more or less than I deserve! He took me in! I should be happy... I should let him do what he wants... To me..." The boy had started to cry again, but he wiped the tears from his eyes.
"You c-can't leave..." Roman said, again, like it was something unbearably obvious. "You're a human. You were invited in, that's how you g-got here. You can't leave unless the invitation is t-terminated... I'm sorry," the boy quickly added, as if he was afraid he'd be hurt for being the bearer of bad news.

Marcus doesn't think he could convinced him that he is hurting him. "...but you don't deserve it, I won't stand for it." He said, as he wonders how he was invited here in the first place. "Invited? Then how do I terminate it? I don't even remember such a thing..."

Back
Top Bottom