Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dangerous toy [Silentworld & Kasekatty]

Silentworld

Planetoid
Captain Nathaniel Atomos, he quite liked the ring of that. It was a thought that had only come to him suddenly, his small interplanetary vessel sitting in the middle of some arid landscape.  The ship only had the most bare of essentials, long distance life support, a old model warp drive, asteroid cracker type energy canon. What one would expect a private cruiser to have to ensure there was no need for a crew. As such Captain Atomos was out here alone, monitoring a random planet his ship's computer did not know the name of out of boredom. A malfunction during a jump had deposited him nearby, and he was just biding his time while the engines cooled and his computer calculated a new route.

Now this planet certainly had a name, it was not too far off the certefied intergalactic trade route. Not far enough to be ignored anyways. A quiet beeping from his console brought up an old holo display, it had finally found the planet in its database, and ran atmospheric scans as well to see if he was in any danger without life support. The later was bearable, he would be uncomfortable but it was not unlike a desert on earth he was told. Not that he had ever been, the planet was now home only to the richest people. Earth had been drained of it's natural resources the history books had said, and to protect it the vast majority of the human race began terraforming other planets, starting with Mars, and a few of Jupiter's moons.

But that was all in the past, as he read the report of the local inhabitants. A small holographic display showed another race, a cute one in his opinion, and in the warning there was a biological warning. Something about not looking directly into their back. No matter at all he said donning a dark green uniform shirt. Impressions and all. Even someone who worked for one of the largest intergalactic prisons understood the need for good impressions. He would pack provisions and emergency tools in case there was a dire need, stepping off his ship. The sun scorched his already tan skin, short brown hair doing nothing to keep it out of his eyes. With nothing else to do Nathaniel trudged off to explore with a link to his ship's computer in his ear.

RE: A dangerous toy

Kliksie had been hungry for the last few weeks since no one had visited her home planet. she perked up when she heard a ship land nearby. she purred and took her human form walking toward the ship. She needed to feed and hoped its owner was a male. She watched its owner walk out of the ship and purred walking out towards him to greet him. she wasnt afraid of him being able to quickly escape if needed. All she needed was a kiss to feed off his soul. She smiled at the male and had a very kind welcoming air around her.

Nathaniel stopped as he saw a figure approach. Thr landscape was mostly sparse, but somehow she had still hidden amongst the tall grass and the few trees that spotted what he could see. It was a desert, but not one of exceeding temperature, just a lack of regular rainfall. Was the whole planet like this? He'd want to escape as soon as possible if he lived here. The figure drew closer and if he was more of a crude man he would have whistled. She was definitely a cutey and he smiled in return. He was not being as catious as he should be when encountering a new race, but he seriously doubted she meant him any harm. There was that vague warning he had received, but that also could have just been a different species. His ship was old after all. Clean, but old.

"Greetings." He said hoping she knew the trade tongue. "I did not expect to meet someone so quickly." Nathaniel held out a hand for her to take, kissing her knuckles if she would allow it. "I don't think it's a problem but don't be afraid, I won't be here much longer."

Kliksie purred at the males greeting and kissing her knuckles. She spoke the trade language, he speices was able to acquire many languages from the souls they devour. She only knew her own and the trade language. " my your a gentleman but i wasnt hoping for a gentleman. She gave a growl that was more a sexual growl and pulled the human closer she wanted him kiss her so it didnt hint towards her feeding on him. Despite kissing him would take his breath away, literally, for a few seconds.

While Captain Atomos was being forward, he did not expect the female to respond in a like manner. It was entertaining as he was pulled closer to her, looking at her face as he stepped close enough that he had to look down into her face. She growled some, an obvious sign of her potential lack of humanity. One did not survive aboard an interglactic prison vessel on just charm and luck alone.

"I can be firm if I want to." Nathaniel says reaching a hand around to grope her ass, putting his lips firmly against hers. Almost immediately the air was sucked out of his lungs like he had fallen into a vacuum, and he struggled but inevitably succeeded in pushing her face away. "What by the void are you doing?"

Kliksie purred when he grabbed her ass, she liked this one, he even smelt delicious. She licked her lips once he pulled away and took her true form. " thank you for the tasty meal sweetie~ dont worry all you'll feel is alittle tired. " she said and smiled even his soul was delicious she wanted to keep this one for awhile. Her tail wagged happily at her thoughts.

Nathaniel gasped for air and she was right, he felt a little sluggish. What had shw taken from him? He was worried that whatever it was would not be recovered and he would be left in this state for good. No longer fooled by her gentle appearance he watched her change, into something that he found he desired even more. This form would make a good servant, he thought as he watched her tail wag. But how to get her aboard his ship where he could capture her? She wanted something from him, that much he could ascertain. But if he was just a single meal then he probably would have been pounced on by now.

He refused to be toyed with, standing as tall as his genetically engineered body would allow. Nathaniel stepped forward again. "I am sorry, it just surprised me is all." He started before reaching out a hand. "You are quite an extraordinary creature. May I feel it? I feel I am owed somethinf for feeding you." He asked motioning to her tail, which he grabbed at the base and stroked anyways woth or without consent.

Kliksie blushed when he grabbed her tail and turned more docile. "Ah~ dont mess with my tail!" She said despite that she enjoyed it she wanted him to be rougher with her tail. Shed never verbally admit but she loved being treated roughly. She wanted a rough man.

Nathaniel saw her blush and tugged slightly harder, pulling her backside back and gripping her chin with his other hand. "You'll not try that again correct?" He says pulling her to face up, making her stretch out slightly. "Now I'm going to try again, you'll be in trouble if i feel strange." He said before forcing his tongue inside her mouth.

Kliksie moaned as he pulled harder. She wanted him to punish her so she purposes fed on his soul some more so hed punish her.

Nathaniel felt his breath vanish from his lungs again, but rather than being scared his eyes furrowed as he pulled her off. "You don't listen, do you?" He says striking her face with a sharp smack. He doesn't let her settle for too long however, griping her throat and squeezing hard enough to choke her. "On the ground then you filthy fucking animal."

Kliksie was turned on by this treatment. She did as told and went on all fours on the ground her cheek red from the smack "i was only hungry i have to eat " she used as an excuse ahe wasnt hungry the second time she just wanted to rile him up.

"What is it you are eating?" Nathaniel asks as he walks around her slowly, taking in what he could see. He passes around twice, loosening and removing his belt. The prison captain stood behind her, his pants slipping down his legs, and suddenly pulled her tail up high and smacked her ass with the belt twice squarely as punishment.

Kliksie let out a pleased squeak at the smacks "i merely feed off your soul you'll recover after some rest. It just makes you sleepy. Im not hurting you."

"My soul?" Nathaniel was stunned. There could be some debate as to what she was actually eating, but he was not in the mood to start that up. No instead all he wanted to fo was make the smaller alien learn from her mistakes and he kmew the best way how. His pants dropped as he tugged her tail higher, lifting her ass into the air to take a good look. He touched her with his fingers, teasing her pussy open.

"I rather like having my soul, so I'm just going to take you as compensation for it." The captain says as he puts the tip up against her lower lips from behind. His rod was larger than even some of the more well endowed alien races, a byproduct of his genetic enhancements. Large enough to fill everything she had at least, pushing hard to force his entire length inside.

Kliksie gasped and moaned squeezing his cock "so big~" she cried out drooling slightly. She moved her hips against him.

She wasn't supposed to enjoy it. That threw Nathaniel off. Most creatures would scream as they had something inserted into them so suddenly. He figured he might as well take advantage of this then, sliding his cock almost all the way out before slamming it back into her, balls smacking against her fur. He repeated this, slowly gaining speed as he kept a tight grip on her tail. "Put your face in the dirt and raise your ass higher." He commanded, pumping hard enough to shift her insides.

Kliksie couldnt keep quiet she loved how rough he was. She raised her ass up and put her face to the ground. He tail fluffed up as she moaned drooling over the pleasure. She love it, he was definitely a keeper.

She complied so easily. This was perfect, thrusting harder still her tail flared and her moans increased. So such a cute thing had such a drive in her, he wondered if he could abuse that. Nathaniel pressed deep, a bulge in her stomach showed were his cock was if she looked. And stopped. He wouldn't let her move, pressing as tight together as they were.

It couldn't be this easy he figured, but he wanted to see if it would work. "Do you want me to keep fucking you until your mind is numb?" He asks, tracing a hand up and down her tail, tugging on it with every outgoing move. "You'll have to promise me you'll get on my ship after we finish here, and I'll make good on that." He says, his massive cock twitching with the head inside her womb.

Kliksie whined when he stopped "i cant go on your unless you want to be my food supply i cant live if i miss a feeding. Being my food will very slowly kill you. Feeding off of you means i have to eat more often."

Nathaniel couldn't care about her wellbeing, as long as he got to fuck her silly in the meantime. But it would make it easier if she had some incentive. He slowly started to pull out. "I can solve that. I work on a ship where we have death row inmates, hundreds of them. And you can eat your fill there." He did not mention that it might take a few days before they could leave this planet, but he doubted she would notice once they got into it.

"You'll be mine though, to use however I please." He smacked her ass cheek lightly to tease. Not that he would give her a choice anyways. "You'll wear and do what I want you to, bear my offspring, and so on. Until the day I get tired of you." Nathaniel slammed inter her hard enough to lift her off her feet and push her face further into the dirt. He wouldn't let her answer no.

"Of course you will, you'll eat whatever I tell you to." Narhaniel says as he begins to drill into the alien's pussy. Everything inside her would be stirred up as he pounded deep inside. "You'll do what I say or I will let you starve." His cock spasmed, and he was almost at his limit driving harder and faster. Until with a groan the human orgasmed, spraying copious amounts of cum deep into her womb, filling it enough to make her stomach bulge.

Kliksie couldnt say anything back he was pounding her so hard that all she could do was moaned and drool. Her face was now filthy her nose scraped from the ground. She came squeezing him when he came inside her. She loved the felling of being filled with hot cum. "Ha.... I-if a soul smells bad i could get sick off it or they could effect my behavior. " feeding on a lust ful soul would cause her to become lustful and a violent soul could make her violent.

Nathaniel pulled out, slowly removing his cum covered cock from inside of her. He let the alien woman down if she wanted, he had no need to violate her further now. Though her mouth could need filling, but he needed to be able to hear what she was saying.

"That seems unfortunate." He says as he walks around to her front, patting her head even as his cock was still rigid and on display. "I'm certain we can find you something that isn't me." They had a whole sexual offender wing on the prison ship, and some smaller crimes as well. Figuratively speaking, all crimes were punished under intergalactic law. But the prison itself was a horribly dangerous place where people died all the time. So why not make use of that. "In the meantime would you like me to carry you to my ship? There are some fun things there, and maybe I'll let you have one last taste of me." He teased as he rubbed the soft ears. He was not going to give her his soul, but something else, if it came down to it.

Back
Top Bottom