Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime, Ecchi, and Hentai RomCom goodness![FutaxF/Futa][Discord]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
Alright folks, I'm going to try and keep the ad nice and simple for once. If you want mountains of plot ideas, hit me up with a PM and we can swap Discord info. Also it will be weeb as hell.

F-list here: https://www.f-list.net/c/dusk%20rp

Getting to the point, I'm looking to lighthearted scenes brimming with pervy antics and dashes of romance. Bring me your childhood friends and high school shenanigans, onee-chans and imoutos, ojou-samas and otakus, mysterious transfer students, magical girls, monster girls, demons, spirits and more for a thrilling good time. From rampant panty shots and groping to salacious skinship, ooey-gooey cuddlefucking and even harem hijinx, you can be sure we'll include all your favorites.

Copious amounts of fluff and slice of life? Being transported to a fantasy world from the modern day? High school students with inexplicable powers and school approved fighting tournaments? Ideas so cringe-worthily anime you're embarrassed to share it?

Hentai in the halls, powering up with perverseness, and banishing baddies with your bod - oh you better believe I've got you covered. It's all just a PM away - so don't delay!

Psst. That means PM me your Discord info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom