Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Explore Planet Xraulk (WhitePitch x KaseKatty)

WhitePitch

Planetoid
It's been a few years since humanity has found life on other planets and with a new found crave for exploration, they've set their sights on the planet Xraulk. The UN already has a small base where they trade and talk with locals to gain knowledge of the planet. Now as curiosity takes fold the UN has sent Terrance Mc Chulen, a young and extraordinary biologist, linguist, and sociologist, to the planet to further the research of the UN team already placed there.

It's been 3 long weeks but the trip was finally over. Terrance's small ship landed safely around 3 miles from the UN base site. "So this is Xraulk?" he states as he scratches his wild orange hair. He gathers up a small backpack and his boots as he heads out towards the base site. As he takes his first step he sees a white blur dash out of the corner of his eye but it vanishes right as he moves his head. "I wonder what that might be?"

Vis was an albino of her species not only was she an outcast but hunting was hard when she was so visible to her prey. She was now chasing a rat, she was so hungry she needed food. As she chased it she hit her head on a tree branch with a loud thunk.

Not long after a white blurr there was a thunk and a rat took off running past the human.

Terrence almost jumped as the small rat ran past him while hearing a loud thud in the direction it came from. "My lord, I can't believe a small rat startled me." he states before turning towards what it looked like to be a hollowed out broken tree branch. "Now, I wonder..what was the mouse running from? "There is no way a rate that small made a loud thud like that."

He slowly turns around and takes out his high decibel sound pin just in case things get dangerous. He calmly walks past the tall brush and shrubbery towards the sound, trying to see what creature made that sound. Terrance is a smart man but his curiosity lands him in trouble. Hoping to see some fauna from this world greatly clouds his judgement; any normal person would guess that what's probably lurking in front of him is some type of predator.

Vis whined her forehead bleeding lightly "stupid rat that really hurt!!" She said in her own language that was call led by humans snake tongue. She didnt understand or speak english. She froze hearing a larger creature, scared she balanced on her tail standing taller than 8 ft to look intimidating

Terrence fell backwards at the sudden display from the creature. "W-Woh There!" He states as he pushes his hand to show he's not hostile while preparing himself if she attacks. He quickly gets up and opens his arms as he slowly backs up. "That's a good girl, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just got too close, that's all." he keeps telling her in a soft and smoothing way as he backs away. His facial expression though changes instantly from shocked to happiness as he didn't think he would find such a creature on his fist day on this planet. "See. I'm about ten feet away. No need to worry." He smiles as he looks at her with excitement. "You must be an albino color variant of your species. There is no way that while color is helping you in this environment." he mumbles to himself as he takes out a small sketchpad from his pocket and starts to draw her while taking notes.

Vis hissed as a warning as he backed away. She stayed on her tail as the creature spoke not understanding it. She watched the creature smile not taking chases she stayed up on her tail. She tired to keep looking scary not wanting to be hurt by this larger creature.

Terrance looked at her with a smile as he sat down, making himself look even less of a threat. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you." He states again knowing probably she didn't understand him. He continued taking notes and drawing her as his curiosity grew. "Since you're humanoid looking, you're most likely very smart huh?" He murmurs to himself. He turns the note pad around showing her a vivid drawing of her with very precise accuracy.

Vis saw the drawing of herself and lowered herself down she walked over hugging her large tail. She stared at the picture of herself and spoke in snake tongue. She really liked it.

The man laughed a bit as she walked over with curiosity over the picture of her. "See, I knew you would like it." He looks at her from top to bottom, noticing all her features with every detail noted in his head. "I can see you're a very smart girl. It's a shame I don't know what you're saying yet. I would need to go to the UN camp for a voice translator emulator." He sighs as he looks at his new acquaitance.

Terrance really wanted to know more of her, so as she moved closer he slowly and gently let out his hand. "You're a smart girl, and since you look human you must have some way to interact with others using those hands of your's." He smiles at the creature hopping to get a non hostile response.

Vis listened to the foreign words she heard one she recognized "t-trans.....l-lator.....Translator!!" She said excitedly and grabbbed his hand pulling him along. She was very strong as she pulled him to a ship wreckage. She dug in a pile of rubble and pulled out a part. She pointed to a word on it "translator!" The broken device said translator on it.

Terrance felt like he was a rag doll being carried away by this small yet strong creature. When they came to the ship wreck she finally let go of him as she dug as if trying to find something. With enthusiasm she pulled out a cylinder small piece that had the word translator barley visible on it. "A-Amazing! An old series 4.506 beacon translator. These things, with enough power, and translate any complicated for of language into audible sound frequencies so that the other can hear. It's not like the new models that actually teach the user how to speak in foreign tongues but its a quick fix for a quick meeting." he states as he immediately grabs what looks like a more advanced swiss army knife. In a hurry he repairs it so it can be used in a 30 foot radius.

"Lets see if this old tech works." he states as he turns it on, leaving the small portable device in his jacket pocket. "Hello there Madam, My name is Terrance." he tells her, hopping she could understand.

Vis purred happily when he spoke "im vissss. What are you? you dont look reptilian or rodent like. " she walked circles around him. Before running off to tinker with a scrap piece. She loved technology despite not knowing how it worked she always played with them she tried to learn

Terrence blushed a bit as he smiled with joy. "Nice to meet you Viss! Oh, my bad where are my manners. I'm a human. I'm from a planet far away called earth." He states as he walks towards her as she played with the broken tech. "You really like technology huh?" He smiles as he presses a button on a dash panel. A loud siren goes off before a hologram pops up. Terrence touches it and puts in a code. The hologram then turns into a world map of earth. "I'm from here."

Vis jumped startled by the siren but her attention immediately went to the hologram. She was very intrigued as he spoke. Vis groaned when her stomach rumbled she forgot about food

The man smiled at her curiosity but looked concerned a bit as she groaned. "Are you ok Vis?" He asked right before hearing her stomach. "Oh! That rodent earlyer must have been your prey huh?" He pats her head while smiling. "Would you like it if I made you some food?".

Vis tilted her head confused "made? You can make food? " she looked at him like he was a magical wizard or something. She didnt know what cooking was her kind usually ate what they killed raw

The man smiled as he prepared to leave the site. "Well if you put it like that then yes. You like to eat those rat animals right?" He states as he turns off all the lights and functions of the crash site before they depart.

Vis nodded "yes their the only thing i eat." Vis said following him around "but being white i cant stalk them very well

Terrence looked back at the girl, observing her from head to toe as he clearly payed attention to her white color. "I see. You being white I guess is a form of a trait called albino. Due to your blood you were born very white." He states as he walks out of the crash sight. He smiles as he pats her head again. "Usually hunters don't make it if they have colors like that in places like here, but you're pretty amazing. You beat the odds."

"I guess but it usually takes days to even catch anything and i have to eat everyday. Life hasnt been easy as an albino living alone. " vis stomach rumbled again she was really hungry it had been days since she last ate anything

"Well if you ever need something to eat really bad just come visit me." He states as he makes it to his landing sight. He goes in and takes out a small grill. He sets it up and pulls out a beef packet from the ship's freezer. The starts the roast, trying to see if his new friend will like it.

Terrence took a fork and cut a small piece of meat from the grill. "Let's see if you'll like this." He states before gently shoving the fork at her face. The kind man smiled as he waisted to see how she would react.

Vis sniffed it and opened her mouth alittle to eat the small piece. She didnt want to show her teeth to her new friend. She tasted it as she swallowed it. Not chewing" what is this it tastes so good~"

"See, I knew you would like it." Terrence states as he gives her more. He notices she swallows her food and fore some reason she never really opened her mouth to where she would show her teeth. "Are you ok Vis? Is you're mouth ok?" He states before getting his face close to her's.

Back
Top Bottom