Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

futa fantasies of tonythereaper

tonythereaper

Meteorite
Hey there! tonytherepaer here and im gonna attempt to start some futa x male rp's if that ok here are the pairings and the beginning of the plots ill be the male of coarse

RP IDEAS

The All lioness pride
Anthro futa x male anthro/human

in africa animals have evolved close to that of humans with some other....appealing features. a nature documentary actor is shooting a film an a specific lion pride the consists only of lioness for some odd reason. when he confronts them (anthros are basiclly like humans with some of their wild traits left) when he does he finds out their dark secret and to unsure he doesn't die he has to stay with them and to certain favors for them mostly the head lioness

the alien queen
alien futa x human male

in the future humans have proved alien life exists and they race they meet isnt so trusting. as a peace treaty they want a human to marry their quenn and live the rest of his days with her. the human (my character) is chosen and meets the queen and marries her but when they go to get their fun on he finds out that she is a futanari and knows he cant go back

War and love
werewolf futa x male vampire (this one will be a good amount of romance)

in a war of vampires and werewolves and an unexpected love between two of the species where a young vampire man falls in love with a futa werewolf that he doesn't know is a futa they sneak off together often till one day he finds out she is a futa. even after knowing this he still loves her so and wants to be with her but knows they need to end the war between their people

trick or treat!?
monster futa x male

during Halloween a man goes to visit the grave of his parents in a grave yard when a monster appears out of nowhere startling him and asking him whats wrong. when he tells he she decides to take care of him in exchange for some personal favors

futa orcs boy toy

in a tribe of supposedly all female orcs there is one who is actually a futa and its the chief and an adventurer wonders into the village and is sentenced to death unless he is willing to submit himself to the chief

futa collage
futa collage student/futa professor x male collage student

there is a collage of all futas that except one male student into the school and that happens to be my character after learning the schools dark secret your character or characters witchever decide to have fun with him

OTHER PAIRINGS W.I.P:
futa dragon anthro x male mage
sea queen futa x male sailor
the ruler of the underworld (futa) x male fallen angel

any other pairing ideas i am more then willing to hear out

ONE MORE THING:
also sorry if there was a hard time with reading this and pm me if your interested in anything

Back
Top Bottom