Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Superheroine looking for non-futa villainess!

Subkitty

Star
If you're sending me a message based on this thread, please be sure to mention this.

I'm looking for non-Futa villainesses to go up against a Futa heroine. Details about the villainess have yet to be decided, aside from the overview below. Pm me for more details!

(I'm also looking for Futa villainesses (furry and muscle) to go up against normal heroines. Let me know if you're interested!)

Overview: the city has fallen to the sex trade. Pimptresses compete for money and influence, with the police helpless to interfere. Rookie Superheroines form a league to combat the rampant crime, but can barely make a dent in the chaos...

Liberty, a veteran heroine, has always felt slighted, robbed of the fame and attention that her peers received, due to her being 'different' (the bulge at the front of her uniform). Truth be told, most of the other heroines are unaware of her perceived physical handicap, and steered clear of her because she was bossy and overly-righteous. Now, decades after the Golden Age of heroines, Liberty finally sees a chance to make a name for herself as the other veteran heroines hesitate to take up the mantle again.

An enterprising villainess, however, has taken a long-term interest in Liberty. A normal human herself, she has reason to believe that 1. Liberty is powerless when erect and 2. Having sex with Liberty will result in a transfer of power. Whether this transfer was long-term or temporary remained to be seen. She assembles her sexiest, most creative whores and sets a trap to make Liberty hers...

Back
Top Bottom