Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Halloween Fun!

Liriel

Banned
Banished
Hello everyone! Whit halloween comming up soon ,I have a few idea brewing in my head wich I love to put into a sexy RP! I be looking for a partner who can write at lest two paragraph per reply and like to be active in the RP. Femboy ,Shemale and Female are all welcome!:

S.T.A.K.E:

Set in the marvel universe , we be a two person team for S.T.A.K.E , the S.H.I.E.L.D supernatural division. Playing as any type of classic monster, our job will be to take care of any supernatural activity that might endanger the planet, while having some naugthy fun along the way. Load of naugthiness and action in this one!

Naugthy Dare!:

One of us will be playing as a young trick-or-treater who , on a dare, decide to explore a old house who have been abandoned for decade. Unknow to him or her, the place is filled whit naugthy monster who are more then eager to have a little fun, giving thier random visitor quite the night!

Experiment gone to hell!:

Unknow to the local populace , a secret lab was build near the town and a experiment inside gone bad , unleashing all sort of monster into the town! However, insted of bloodshed, they are much more interested in having fun and making a mess of thing then anything else!

Here the three idea! The S.T.A.K.E one is the one I want to play the most however. Hope to hear from poeple^^

Back
Top Bottom