Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex Ed (RoleplayMaster x Elegy)

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
BIOS
The Guys
Name: Curtis Smith
Sexual Experience: Plenty, with different partners
Relationship: Single
Endowment: 6 inches
Bio: A teacher that's recently moved into town, Mr. Smith has been handed the health class by Oak Ridge University. Not much is known about him, other than he's a single man who lives alone with two dogs.

Name: Cameron Hunt
Sexual Experience: Plenty of masturbation. Butt of many incest jokes, but untrue
Endowment: 3 inches
Bio: A student that no one really talks to, probably due to his unusually toxic body odour. He smells as if he hasn't showered in weeks, which is even worse whenever he speaks to you and opens his mouth. A loner, it's usually a surprise anyone knows his name.

Name: Steven Collins
Sexual Experience: Intercourse once with Emily, but lots of experience with previous partners.
Relationship: Taken by Emily Whitcomb
Endowment: 4 inches
Bio: Steven has flown through school at a fairly average pace. Decent grades,
not tied to any particular cliques, and so on. Happily together with Emily for three years now, he tries to stay away from the spotlight.

Name: Louis Rock
Sexual Experience: Zero, including masturbation
Endowment: 7 inches
Bio: Despite being a strong member of the basketball team, Louis has been rather lackluster in his pursuit of women. While some have theorised he's gay, and others simply believe he cares more about sports, the real reason is that he only has feelings for Emily, Steven's girlfriend.

Name: Dang Lin-Wang
Sexual Experience: Lots
Endowment: 3 inches
Bio: Due to the unfortunate name given to him, Dang Lin-Wang suffered through lots of bullying growing up. Yet as he transitioned through later years of schooling,
his name was found to be what attracted women to him. Unfortunately this led to many one night stands, due to the women later learning of his unfortunate size.
Working at the university's IT department as well as a student, he tends to install secret programs to spy on the student body to entertain himself.

Name: David "Sidekick" Jones
Sexual Experience: Three sexual encounters, never progressing past handjobs
Endowment: 6 inches, unusually thick
Bio: Born with dwarfism, David's life has been tough. Friends came fairly easily thanks to his humour, though he suspects some pity him more than like him.
Same goes for his sexual life, though most girls have bolted once seeing the thickness of his penis. Neighbour to Louis, the two are good friends

The Girls
Name: Emily Whitcomb
Sexual Experience: Intercourse once, oral sex twice
Relationship: Taken by Steven Collins
Bust: 32B
Formerly quite quiet and shy around boys due to being an awkward, clumsy ginger, she has recently grown into her body and become rather beautiful, leading to a lot more attention. Growing up in a conservative family as well, she hasn't had many sexual experiences, but she's willing to try new things and push her boundaries...even if she's a little afraid. Only took the class because her boyfriend Steven insisted it would be fun, and she's hoping to finally have sex with him.

Name: Mallory Vu
Sexual Experience: A few experiences
The daughter of Hmong immigrants to California, Mallory initially started off as an outcast, but she met Emily at a young age, and the two became best friends. Unlike Emily, Mallory hit her stride much younger, becoming quite popular with the guys and much more sexually experimental, even losing her virginity to Emily's cousin. She's fun, outgoing, and flirtatious.

Name: Nicole Washington
Sexual Experience: Several experiences with several partners
Relationship: In a relationship
Bust: 34C
Confident and strong-willed, Nicole is one of the co-captains of the women's basketball team. Nonetheless, she's fairly approachable and has a wide range of friends of all races and social classes. She was prom queen runner-up to Sarah, which remains a sore point between the girls, especially since Nicole's boyfriend was prom king.

Name: Sarah Vance
Sexual Experience: Several experiences with several partners
One of the most polarizing girls in the school, Sarah is greatly popular with the guys for her All-American good girl looks and her flirtatious behavior, but she's greatly despised by many of the girls outside her close friend circle for the way she flirts with taken guys and attracts attention even when she's not flirting with them.

Name: Isabella Bianchi
Sexual Experience: A few experiences
Bust: 32A
The richest girl in school, Isabella's father disciplined his misbehaving daughter by forcing her to go to a public school. Her money quickly made her the queen bee of the school and gave her a gaggle of followers, but secretly, most people talked negatively about her rude, stuck-up attitude behind her back.

The bell rung at 2:00PM, signalling the end of lunch time, and the beginning of the final period of the day. It was the first day of school for the new year, and along with it, came new classes, new friends, and new teachers. One such teacher was Mr Smith, who was preparing the classroom for his new students. Only ten had chosen to take the class, thankfully five boys and five girls. It would be a lot easier to handle than a bigger class, so Curtis was grateful.

As Louis, Steven, and David entered the room, they would find the desks to be covered with blankets. Despite this, they could make out that the setup was two to a desk. Not common, yet not unusual for some classes. "Please remain standing to the side." he instructed the trio, who would relay the information onto the rest of the class as they entered. About five minutes after the second bell, all ten students were lined up.

"Thank you, everyone, for choosing my class. I, as you can tell from the name written on the board behind me, am Mr Smith. A pretty easy name to remember, but I have left it up there in case you need it. I am to be the teacher for your health class this year, which has a focus on sexual education. Due to the subject nature, I understand some people will be reluctant for certain tasks. However this is still a school subject, so disobedience will be punished, and rewards will come to those who volunteer and participate freely." The teacher spoke with ease, seeming cheerful at the idea of how their class would be this year.

"Now then. Due to the equal boys and girls for this class, I shall have you pair up with a member of the opposite gender. This will allow you to learn from each other, an experience I look forward to helping." He smiled, looking from one young face to the next. "Girls, you get to decide your fates. You shall now move and decide your partner for the year. It may happen that I change these pairings eventually, but we'll see how we go." And then he waited expectantly, watching the girls move about the room.

Emily and Mallory were the first two girls into the classroom for sex ed, but by the time they had arrived, all the boys were already lined up against one wall. As they were instructed by the professor, Mallory and Emily stood against the opposite wall, staring over at their male counterparts. Emily smiled and waved to her boyfriend Steven, who waved back to her. Steven was the entire reason she was in this class anyway. She needed to take one more class, and her boyfriend convinced her that it would be an easy class at the end of the day and a good way to slack off while hanging out together. The fact that Emily was able to convince her best friend Mallory to take the class as well only cemented the decision in her mind.

One by one, the last three girls trickled into the small, stuffy but cozy classroom, all clad in their plaid skirts and white blouses, the typical attire for the school. Each girl seemed to glance around the room a bit nervously, unsure what to expect from a sexual education class, even more confused by the blankets on the desks. The third one into the room was Nicole, a tall and voluptuous black girl who had a large, beautiful smile, followed shortly by Sarah, the beautiful blonde cheerleader. Despite being forced to stand next to each other against the wall as they came into the room, the girls had a longstanding history of resentment toward each other, and they both kept their eyes focused elsewhere in the room while the other students made small talk.

Isabella was the last into the room, coming in shortly after the bell rang to start class. She was always the center of attention, by far the richest girl around, only attending this school as a punishment from her father after throwing too many parties. It was clear she considered herself better than everyone else by the way she came into class late without any apology and then stood far away from everyone else, remaining lined up against the wall but otherwise having next to no interest in what was going on in the classroom.

The girls quietly listened to their new teacher speak, even if Isabella barely looked at him. Because of her disinterest, she was a bit slow to react to the idea of pairing up with a male classmate, and therefore she had last choice. Emily responded most quickly, instantly seeking out Steven and standing next to him. She smiled wide, very excited to hang out and learn about sex with Steven, as she personally hoped they’d have sex soon. Mallory followed closely behind, choosing Louis out of all the guys. She thought he was the best choice, figuring that he was probably gay anyway. Nicole chose to pair up with Dang, taking him to be the next best choice.

And that left Sarah and Isabella with the least interesting choices remaining. Sarah quickly glanced between the two guys and chose David without hesitation. He may be short, she figured, but at least he didn’t smell. When Isabella saw that every other guy in the room had been taken, she swallowed hard and bit her lip. She slowly walked across the room, all eyes on her, as she stood next to Cameron. Perhaps a fitting punishment for never paying attention in school.

Watching silently as the students made their choices, and the reactions of those pairings, the teacher knew he had to make some changes.

"How was your last class?" Steven asked Emily softly while he waited for the students to move around, taking her hand slowly.

"Good!" Mr Smith announced, once Isabella took her place. "Now, the purpose of this exercise is not to find your partners. Well, not directly at least. It's to find out who you should be avoiding. I hate distractions, interruptions, and so on, so I now know who to split up. You two..." He pointed at Isabella and Cameron. "...may now take your seats. Choose any one and remove the sheet. Boys on the left, girls on the right." He instructed.

"Now... You." He pointed at Emily. "You can pair with... this one." He pointed to Louis. Gesturing for the two to sit down, Louis gave a nervous look to Steven, Emily's boyfriend, before following Emily to a seat. "You." He pointed at Sarah, "can pair with him." Pointing at Steven. Waiting for the two to sit down, Steven gave a longing look at Emily before reluctantly following Sarah. "And the two of you can swap partners too." Curtis instructed, now having Dang with Mallory and David with Nicole. "Please all take your seats now." He instructed.

Once the sheets were removed, an oddity explained why the seats had been covered up. While the left seats, reserved for the men, looked normal, the women's seats did not. Instead, a four inch stiff dildo poked out from the middle of the seat, clearly with the intention of the girls to sit with it inside them.

Emily’s face fell in shock as she heard the instruction to switch out of her pairing with Steven. The entire point of taking this class was to hang out with Steven and have fun, not having to pair up with someone else entirely and waste her final class of the day. She was about to protest, but Emily was not ever one to speak up, and the teacher spoke with such an air of finality that she simply accepted the assignment without saying anything. Instead, she gave a brief smile to Louis, whom she knew somewhat from various other classes, and led him over to a pair of seats next to where Sarah and Stephen would soon be sitting.

Nicole stood at the desk just behind Emily. She reached up and tapped the redhead on the shoulder and whispered in her ear, “You watch out for that one,” Nicole said, nodding over at Sarah, who was smiling brightly as she stood next to Stephen. “Pretty sure she likes the challenge of a taken guy. Just a warning from me to you.” Emily swallowed hard and nodded as she turned toward Sarah, watching as the blonde girl was laughing and chatting with Steven, his attention already drawn away from his girlfriend.

Isabella, as the first one to her seat, was the first one to also remove the sheets from the seats and notice the oddity. She stood there in silence, glancing around the room, thinking there must be some mistake. But one by one, the rest of the girls removed the sheets from the desks, revealing that they all shared the same feature, the 4-inch dildo sticking up out of the seat. Everyone in the room temporarily went silent, glancing around at each other and waiting for some sort of response from the teacher. The girls in particular were quite confused, even if the guys seemed to be amused.

“Well, it is sex ed, right, guys?” Sarah said, speaking up as she glanced around the classroom, a smile now plastered over her face. “Just do it, right?” she grinned as she nudged Steven with her elbow. She then lowered her body and reached under her skirt, pulling her underwear aside as she sat down on the dildo and let the stiff rod slide up inside her body. “Really, it’s not so bad!” she said. And the rest of the girls followed suit slowly - first Nicole, then Isabella, then Mallory took their seats. Emily was the last one standing, looking around quite confused. But she didn’t want to seem completely out of place, so she decided to just do it. With interest from all the men in the room, especially Louis, she lowered her body onto the dildo, sliding her underwear out of the way as she took her seat at the desk.

A few of the guys watched in a mixture of awe and arousal as the girls slowly delved onto the toys that poked from their seats. "Thank you, ladies." Mr Smith smiled, leaning against the front of his desk. Pulling out his phone, he could be seen doing a few button presses, swipes, and so on, until finally reaching the screen he wanted. Pressing a setting, the girls would suddenly feel vibrations from within, as the dildos shook violently. "Whoops." the teacher apologised, as it had been set to the highest setting. Changing it from 10 to 3, it was now a lot more gentle, yet still fairly strong.

"Now, I want to learn a bit about you guys. I want to know levels of experience you have had with sexuality, anything from masturbation and kissing, to normal sex and even extremes. Also tell me something you want to get out of this class." The teacher requested. Glancing around the room, he gestured to Dang first. "I've had sex a few times, though never really had anything solid past a single encounter." He answered. "I want to learn how to have someone stay by me for longer, rather than one-night stands."

Louis was next, reluctantly admitting his inexperience with even the basics. At the request for what to learn, he simply asked that he get girls to notice him more. David admitted inexperience, but not for a lack of trying. He only wanted to know how to have girls want to try things with him, without being scared of his size. The rest of the guys rolled their eyes, believing it to either be a height joke, or him overcompensating. Steven just wanted to know how best to please his girlfriend, and Cameron wanted to know where to touch to make girls go crazy.

"Now, the girls." Mr Smith requested. Eyeing the female students, he soon pointed at Emily. "You start. And when you have finished, I would like you to come up to the board. You will write down everything you can think of, in order, of a sexual relationship. From kissing to sex, and what kinds of sex?" he instructed. "And your name was Miss...?"

All of the girls yelped and grasped the desks in front of them tightly until the teacher turned down the intensity of the vibration. The class was already off to quite a rough start for the young ladies in the room, but fortunately enough, things calmed down for them soon enough, as they were given a bit of time to relax and listen to the boys talk about their experiences first.

Emily listened closely to the guys talking about their experiences, genuinely curious about whether any of them were less experienced than she was. She fully expected all of the girls to be more experienced than her, at least knowing that Mallory was sexually experienced and assuming that popular girls like Isabella, Nicole, and Sarah had had more than her one time with a guy. What surprised Emily most was Louis’s admission of complete and total inexperience, and even the somewhat sad way he explained that he mostly just wanted to be noticed by girls. She gave him a warm, reassuring and friendly smile when he stopped talking, fully noticing him for the first time.

Still, her attention to Louis was quickly pulled away when she heard Steven speak his sweet words about wanting to please his girlfriend. That made Emily very excited, as she had long wanted to finally have sex with him, and now this was at least some sort of proof that he wanted it, too. Emily was still so excited about Steven’s admission that she didn’t even worry too much about being selected first out of the girls, and she barely even noticed the flirtatious smile given to Steven by the blonde next to him.. “Miss Whitcomb. Emily,” she said to the teacher. She stood up and ran her fingers through her long red hair. “Well, I had sex once. A male friend of mine and I just decided to do it once and get it out of the way. It didn’t last very long, and he ended up being gay anyway. I guess what I want most to get out of this class is to just have sex again. Steven and I haven’t actually done it yet, but I want the confidence or encouragement to actually do it again.”

Blushing slightly, Emily walked up to the board and started writing. Everyone was staring at her, completely silent, as she went through the steps. Hand holding, kissing, tongue kissing, fondling over clothes, nudity, fondling without clothes, fingering and handjobs, oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex. That was about all she could think of, really. As Emily finished up writing, the other girls chimed in about their sexual experiences - Nicole had had a few boyfriends she had sex with, and so did Sarah. Both girls admitted that they didn't particularly expect to get much out of the class due to their experience, but they'd still like to learn if there was anything else. Isabella explained that she had sex with two boyfriends, and Mallory offered up the same number, showing that they were slightly less experienced than Nicole and Sarah. Isabella admitted her interest in public sex and having the courage to perform it, while Mallory admitted that she was interested in multiple men and how to handle the situation. Emily bit her lip as she turned around and stood there in front of the whole classroom, waiting for a response from anyone.

The teacher was silent as he listened to Emily's experiences and desires. The fact that she was eager for more sex was an encouraging sign, although he looked forward to the moment she realised it would be with her boyfriend watching, rather than him performing the act. His eyes followed the redhead as she approached the board, writing down all the various sexual acts she was aware of. As she moved to sit back down, the teacher shook his head.

"Wait a moment, please." He smiled, handing her a yellow chalk, once she put down the white one. "Now, students!" Mr Smith turned to the class, speaking loudly in order to help get their attention. "Has the lovely Miss Combwit missed anything?" he asked, completely forgetting Emily's surname. "Raise your arms and suggest anything, if she has. She can add it in with the yellow chalk she's been given.

Among the various answers, Dang suggested titfucking and facefucking. Louis added cunnilingus and rimming. Steven added fisting and hotdogging. "Well done, boys." He smiled. "And anything for the girls to offer up?" was the followup question, as none had raised their arms so far.

Emily blushed as she was instructed to remain standing at the board. She now fully recognized that she was the center of attention, standing in front of the board describing all sorts of lewd acts. Certainly, the pretty young redhead was desiring more sexual activity herself, but she had grown up in a rather conservative family that had fully expected her to remain a virgin until marriage and never even think about sex. Instead, here she was, fresh off the circumstances of her sharing her first sexual experience with the entire class and being penetrated by a dildo, standing in front of the board as everyone offered up new suggestions for her to write down.

As the boys started suggesting up all manner of even more taboo acts, Emily blushed again, turning around to begin writing them down in the yellow chalk. She had heard of most of these things - although not all of them (what was this hotdogging that her boyfriend was talking about) - but she had never even dreamed of doing them. She hadn’t even bothered to correct the teacher regarding her real last name, figuring maybe it was better off the way. Finally, she finished writing the last of the acts on the board before the teacher threw the question out to the girls in the class as well.

Mallory was the first to raise her hand. “Well, I suppose you have different levels of vaginal sex, right? Like first, you start off with protected sex with a condom or something. Then you can move on to unprotected sex. And finally, if you’re going unprotected, the guy might cum in you. Uh, like insemination or creampie or something, you can put up there, I guess.” Emily nodded, biting her lip as she wrote down Mallory’s suggestions next to vaginal sex.

Sarah also raised her hand to make a few suggestions. “Those are all good for just one guy, but you can obviously involve more than one. Double penetration, multiple penetration, orgies, gangbangs. The more, the merrier, right?” she giggled, smiling over at Steven, which made Emily rather upset. She turned around and quickly jotted down the lewd acts that Sarah had suggested simply out of obligation.

As Emily wrote each new thing down, now in a yellow chalk, her teacher stood somewhat nearby, marking a line for every new sexual act that was listed. He had six markings down once the boys had finished, and then added another seven from the girls, showing a total of thirteen markings on the board. "Well done, class." Mr Smith smiled. "Now, I like to strive for excellence, and the excellence of my students. This means rewarding them for small things as well as big things. This also means punishing them for small things, as well as big things." The teacher began, leading Emily to the front of his desk. As he spoke, he silently moved Emily, forcing her to face the desk and bend over it, the edge of her ass visible to the class thanks to the uniform.

"Rewards help encourage behaviour just as much as punishments. And sometimes, what some may see as a punishment, other people see as a reward." He continued, a finger and thumb grasping the skirt and pulling it up onto her lower back, revealing her ass and underwear to the class. Curtis gripped the edges of the panties and pulled upwards, giving the student a slight wedgie as the material sunk into her ass cheeks. A slightly cameltoe could be seen too.

Still holding onto the panties, the fabric firmly against her sensitive orifices causing some slightly discomfort and possibly arousal, Emily would soon feel a hand on her ass, stroking the skin softly. A hard slap soon followed, and then stroking once again. This process continued until he had slapped her right ass cheek thirteen times, a bright red hand print now clearly visible even from the back of the class. "Thirteen slaps, for thirteen missed sexual acts." The teacher said, releasing the student before allowing her to take her seat once again.

"Now, Miss...?" He paused to get Sarah's name. "You were the student to give the most answers for that exercise, other than Emily herself. I would like to reward you in some way. So, you now get the decision of two factors: You can tell me what act from the board behind me, that we shall learn about. You also get to choose the female student to demonstrate such an act." Curtis smiled, walking back to the board. Observing it for a moment, he erased certain of the earlier entries such as hand holding, and then drew a line below oral sex. "Feel free to pick anything above the line. I would recommend anything closer to the top, due to the inexperience of members of the class, however as your reward, you do not need to stick by my recommendation."

Emily cringed as she was led over in front of the teacher’s desk, paraded in front of the class before being asked to bend over. She honestly couldn’t believe this was happening. What had started off as a normal school day was now rapidly spiraling out of control, especially as her skirt was hiked up, revealing her white, semi-transparent underwear to the entire classroom. She gasped out loudly as the teacher gripped her underwear, and she grabbed the sides of the desk to brace herself as the classroom watched in awe, mixed emotions between the guys and girls in the classroom.

And then the first smack came. Emily yelped loudly as she gripped tighter onto the sides of the desk. Each subsequent slap on the bare skin of her ass hurt just a bit more on the tender skin, but her cries nonetheless grew softer as she became accustomed to the public spanking ritual. She began by keeping count but stopped after about seven slaps, and she was pleasantly surprised when he stopped sooner than expected. Emily slowly lifted her body up, her butt still aching as she fixed her underwear and skirt in front of the classroom and then scampered back to her seat. She groaned as she saw the dildo on the seat again, being forced once again to move her panties out of the way as she sat down.

When the teacher called on Sarah, the pretty blonde perked up. “Sarah! Sarah Vance,” she explained. “Ah, that sounds so fun!” Sarah clapped her hands together as her eyes scanned the room, glancing between the acts on the board and then back toward her various classmates. “Hm, well, I was thinking we could perhaps reward Louis with his first intercourse, but if you said above the line…well then maybe we should wait until he can go all the way. Instead, let’s find someone else.” She looked at the board and then glanced over at Nicole. “You know, I’ve heard Nicole is an excellent cocksucker. And she has such beautiful lips, too. Why don’t we have Nicole demonstrate how to perform oral sex for everyone?”

Nicole rolled her eyes and shook her head, quickly flipping a middle finger toward Sarah before turning and smiling at the teacher. “I can do that. Who am I demonstrating on, Mr. Smith?”

Laughing softly at the interplay between the girls, his eyes soon fell on Nicole, knowing her name immediately thanks to Sarah. "Come up here, Nicole. What's your last name?" He requested of her as she approached him.

"Since you apparently know what you're doing, I shall allow you to teach the class. Do's and Don't's, and so on. I shall stand right here, as your demonstration tool." Curtis explained with a smile. "A full demonstration, from start to finish. Just do whatever's comfortable, and I shall interject if I feel I need to."

Nicole stood up out of her seat, not even wasting any time to fix her underwear after removing herself from the dildo, and walked to the front of the room quickly. "Uh, Washington. Nicole Washington," she said, looking out over the classroom and seeing everyone's faces focusing solely on her. Nicole wasn't a shy girl like Emily, but it certainly made her feel a bit nervous and out of place to be doing this in front of the whole class. She crossed her arms behind her back and awaited her instructions. "Uh, demonstrate...on you? Oh, okay," Nicole said, having expected to be demonstrating on one of her male classmates instead. She brushed her hair back behind her head and knelt down on the floor in front of him.

The dark-skinned young woman placed her hands on the teacher's thighs as she looked out over the class, figuring that she was supposed to demonstrate and teach them. "Well, in a situation like this, you wanna get down on your knees. When the man still has pants on, you can either have him pull them down or just pull the cock out through the fly. Um, I guess I'll do it that way," she said, reaching up and unzipping the teacher's fly. She then proceeded to reach in and grasp his soft cock, pulling it through the hole so that it dangled out. "And since he's still soft, you're gonna want to get him hard first. You can just use your hands to do that, or you can use your mouth." Nicole started off by using her hands, wrapping them around the teacher's flaccid dick as she tried to fill his manhood with blood so that he was nice and erect for her to suck.

"You could also take off some of your own clothes if you want. Both just to turn the guy on, or just to avoid getting saliva and cum all over your clothes. Personal preference, but I'll stay clothed for now, I think," Nicole said. She then leaned in and wrapped her lips around the soft cock, gently sucking on him in hopes of getting him hard for the full demonstration. Pulling her lips off his cock, she turned back to the class. "Try not to use your teeth, at least not too much. Otherwise you're gonna hurt the guy."

Listening as the dark skinned woman spoke, the teacher added in small notes here and there. "Kneeling is the most common position you will be in to perform a blowjob, though it isn't the only one. If the partner is near a surface, you may lay on it if it is at an appropriate height. Alternatively, you can lay on your back and have your head hang back, which is the perfect positioning for a facefuck. For guys, there is no real position you need to be in. Standing, seated or laying down all works."

His breathing slowed as Nicole's lips wrapped around his cock, gently sucking him in. It did not take too long for him to harden. "Make sure that when you perform a blowjob, it is not only paying attention to the dick itself, but the balls as well. Kissing, sucking, or gently playing with them with your hands works wonders. You can perform a blowjob without playing with the balls, but never play with the balls without giving some attention to the shaft too. If you forget this, then he may soften from a lack of attention."

A hand slipped through Nicole's hair, taking a gentle grasp of her head and encouraging her to go deeper and deeper. Watching his penis disappear down her throat, he held her there for a moment or two before releasing, allowing her to get air and perhaps continue teaching. "Anyone have questions for the lovely Miss Washington?" Curtis asked.

The boys were silent, entranced by the sight of the attractive black woman blowing their teacher. All five students had hard ons, though only Louis and Cameron seemed literally speechless. Rolling his eyes at their behaviour, he looked to the girls. "Keep going too, Miss Washington." He said softly. "You need to show them everything, including the ending."

Nicole found it a little bit odd to be blowing her teacher in front of everyone in the classroom, but she stuck with it, doing her best to pleasure the man’s cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down and used her tongue to swirl all around his length, making for a rather sloppy blowjob. However, she tried to keep it somewhat clean as well, not wanting to have her clothes soaked in saliva and various other fluids, although that would be a difficult job to accomplish considering the situation that Nicole found herself in.

She closed her eyes and tried not to gag as Mr. Smith pounded his cock into her throat for a few brief seconds. She had deep throated before, but it rarely came with such pressure as being watched by several of her classmates. When he finally slid his cock out of her throat, Nicole pulled it out a little bit further, stroking the shaft with her hands as she continued to nibble and suck on the head. Meanwhile, all the girls were closely watching, both shocked and entranced by the way Nicole moved her mouth on the teacher’s cock. The girls had already endured countless embarrassments thus far, but this was the first actual female on male sexual act that had been performed. Sarah, though, had a big grin on her face, watching Nicole endure the punishment she had inflicted upon her rival. Emily, on the other hand, was simply happy to be out of the spotlight for once.

Nicole then slid most of his cock back into her mouth, leaving just a bit unswallowed. She placed both of her hands on his thighs, solely using her mouth as she began bobbing her head up and down quickly, working the dick in and out of her warm oral cavity and covering his shaft with saliva. Her eyes were closed, and she was determined to make him cum to show everyone the big finish that she had worked so hard to bring to life.

Feeling himself grow closer to his orgasm, Curtis looked back at the class. "Now, there are a few ways you can tell if the male partner is close to cumming. Other than hearing him tell you this fact, you may feel his cock throb or his balls tighten. Of course, the verbal warning works the best." He smiled, glancing down at his female partner before continuing. "When you cum from a blowjob, there are different ways you can go about it. Facials, I find to be the most arousing. This consists of pulling out and either one of you stroking the dick until it cums. Semen shoots out onto the face, hence the name 'facial'." He considered giving Nicole a facial, but decided against it.

"If your partner is naked, or if you want to ruin her clothes, you can cum on her body. Again, this can be an attractive sight. Wherever you cum on the outside though, be mindful. Avoid eyes, and probably the hair too. And the other option, is cumming inside the mouth. This can be done in one of two ways. The first is with the tip barely within the mouth. This gives the girl plenty of warning and space to accept the load and decide if she'll spit or swallow." His hand moved more to the back of Nicole's head, once again forcing her into a deepthroat position, and holding her there while he spoke.

"The other option, is to have your cock deepthroated while you cum. This allows you to force a swallow, and the gag reflex can really milk your cock dry." As he felt her begin to gag on him, his words came true, shooting thick streams of semen down her throat. Holding her there, he waited until he was done until he pulled her off, a strand of stringy saliva connecting his cock and her mouth.

"Now, class. Time for you to try it out. Ladies, practice this blowjob technique with your partners. Nicole, return to your desk. Thank you for your help."

Nicole’s eyes opened wide as the teacher shoved his cock into her throat. Just as she began to gag, she felt the cum being to spurt into her throat, forcing her to swallow every last drop of his load. It was certainly an odd feeling to have a fluid directly deposited in her throat, as she was used to guys mostly just cumming in her mouth. She had no choice, though, sitting there and taking it until he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Nicole reached out and wiped the saliva off her mouth with her hand before glancing around the room, noticing the way everyone in the class was watching her intently. As commanded, she stood up and scurried back to her desk.

The girls all murmured amongst each other once they were commanded to perform their act on their partners, not expecting to be put on the spot so soon. Emily, in particular, was a bit panicked, not having expected to have to sexually pleasure a boy other than her boyfriend. She briefly glanced over at Louis, knowing he’d probably be excited about his blowjob, and then over at Steven. She expected some sort of guidance or words of encouragement from Steven, but all she saw was Sarah’s hands all over her boyfriend’s cock, and Steven certainly didn’t seem to mind. In fact, he seemed quite excited as the pretty blonde stroked his cock and made him hard. Emily swallowed and then turned to Louis and smiled. “Well, I guess we’ll just do it, huh?” Emily giggled as she hesitantly reached down and unzipped the boy’s pants. She reached in and fished around, gently pulling out his cock, the first black one she had ever seen.

Meanwhile, Isabella was panicking in her seat, even as the other girls mostly seemed unperturbed. She looked over at Cameron and shifted in her seat a little bit, although she couldn’t move very far due to the dildo. He smelled awful, and she assumed she was going to gag on his disgusting cock. “Um, so can you just, like, unzip your pants for me, please?” she said, wanting to do as little work as possible. The only other girl not active so far was Nicole. She raised her hand. “Mr. Smith, do I have to do it again?” she asked.

Louis glanced over at Emily as she was told to get started, unsure how to feel. He felt excitement, both in the normal and the sexual sense, though also nerves. She had a boyfriend, sitting only a few metres away! But Emily soon smiled and suggested they get started, the beautiful redhead slipping between his legs. Lifting his hips to help remove his pants, she would soon grasp his long, black cock. "U-Uh... T-Take your time." He offered softly, a rosy tint to his black cheeks. It was odd, having never kissed a girl yet having one touch his cock. Her soft skin against his own was arousing in of itself. His cock at thick, course hair bushed around the shaft.

At Isabelle's request, Cameron frowned in confusion. As he began to speak, his horrible breath wafted into her face, a sign that she likely shouldn't make him talk too often. "But the teacher and Nicole said that you do that part?" He said in a questioning tone. Clearly, Isabelle would not be getting off that easy. If and when she finally pulled his cock free, she would smell a strong, sexual musk emanating from it, which only got stronger the closer she got. His pubic hair was thick and untamed, and glistened likely from sweat.

Mr Smith gestured to Nicole when she raised her hand, listening to the question. "There are a few purposes of this class. The first, is to gain experience and grow confidence with performing sexual tasks. Even if you have performed a blowjob a hundred times, there can always be improvement, as you learn what different guys like and prefer. The other purpose, is for the receiver to gain experience receiving this technique. Should your partner find himself a girlfriend, who wants to do this special thing with him, what do you think will happen should that be his first blowjob?" The teacher asked, rhetorically. "He would likely last a few minutes and cum. With experience, he gets to learn how to last longer." Answering the rhetorical question, Mr Smith soon went back to Nicole's original question. "So yes, Miss Washington. Since your partner has yet to get purpose from this task, you must do it again."

Emily was a bit slow and hesitant as she wrapped her fingers around Louis’s cock, gently stroking his rod as she examined him, a bit fascinated with the dark skin as compared to the light-skinned cocks she was used to. Emily swallowed hard, still feeling a little bit guilty about giving oral sex to a guy who wasn’t her boyfriend. But as she looked over at Stephen, she noticed that he wasn’t having the same doubts. In fact, Sarah was way ahead of all the other girls in the room. Stephen’s cock was already out of his pants and hard, and Sarah was busy bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Emily blushed watching the sight of her boyfriend receiving oral sex from another girl, and she decided that she might as well just do it and suck Louis’s cock.

The pretty redhead looked up at Louis and smiled. “So, are you excited to get your dick sucked?” she giggled. With his cock now hard, Emily brushed her hair back and lowered her head, sticking out her tongue as she ran it all along the circumference of the head of his cock. “Let’s do it,” she said as she looked up at him with big green eyes, wrapping her lips around his cock and enveloping the dark mushroom head in her mouth.

The other girls weren’t making as big of a deal out of the task. Mallory had pulled down Dang’s pants and was sucking on his cock, although despite being Asian herself, he was the first Asian guy she had ever seen naked. And despite her initial protest, Nicole figured she might as well get it over with, and she pulled down her partner’s pants to suck his cock. The size of his cock was a bit shocking to her considering the size of the rest of his body, but Nicole wasted no time getting down on her knees and sucking his cock just like she had done to Mr. Smith.

And that simply left poor Isabella. The stench of her partner was already overwhelming her nostrils and she hadn’t even done anything yet. The petite rich girl got down on her knees, and while trying not to breathe out of her nose, worked his pants down to reveal his disgusting cock. She swore under her breath and vowed never to find herself in this situation again as she lowered her head and closed her eyes as she begun to suck her partner’s putrid cock.

The various reactions of the guys differed from person to person, each with their different prior experiences. Steven simply left Sarah to do her thing, enjoying the timing and feelings that her mouth provided. On occasion he would ask her to go down to the balls, using her mouth on those while jerking his cock.

Dang enjoyed Mallory's motions too, just stroking her hair and moving it out of the way so he could watch her work. He didn't have much pubic hair, though not for a lack of trying. With his cock being relatively small, Mr Smith was curious to know if Mallory could fit the whole thing in, balls and all.

David was nervous as Nicole pulled him out, noticing the unsure reaction. But soon, she had began, albeit with a struggle of fitting his thickness within her lips. It felt heavenly, though he made an effort to hold back from cumming immediately.

Cameron was enjoying Isabella, caring more about his pleasure than how comfortable she was. After all, she had looked down on him many times in the past, so this was almost like revenge. A hand going through her hair, Cameron gripped it, pushing the rich girl all the way down. With her nose buried in the awful smelling pubic hair, and the tip of his dick hitting her gag reflex, it didn't take long until he felt her fighting for air. Releasing her, she would soon be greeted with a face full of cum, with the same musky smell the rest of his dick had. The semen got everywhere, including her left eye, hair, nostrils, and quite a bit on her clothing.

Louis was struggling though. Being inexperienced and having (who you believe to be) the hottest girl in school blowing you, it was tough to hold on. Slowly, the tip of his cock was enveloped by Emily's lips, green eyes playfully staring up at him. Staring back, his eyes widened as he felt himself prematurely cum, a surprising lot that quickly filled her mouth. As he slipped out, he saw a little dribble down her chin.

--

As this was going on, Mr Smith busied himself by writing rules on the board. These would be rules the students would abide by in his class, which would reward them for complying and punish them for disobeying.

1 - Knowledge is encouraged. Offer up knowledge on subjects you know about, in order to help your classmates.
2 - Semen is to be treasured, never wasted. Do not wipe away or spit out semen in this class.
3 - Healthy competition is always good. Always try to be the first at something, and/or the best.
4 - Cumming quickly is not an option. If you cum quickly, keep going until your second orgasm
5 -

With an intention of having the class come up with more, he noticed the stoppage from Isabella and Emily. Getting their attention, he made sure to point out rule 2 to Isabella, and rule 4 to both students.

Isabella gasped as the gross nerd’s cum splattered all over her face, hair, and clothes. It had been quite a big load, she noticed as it shot all over the place. She cringed as she knelt there in silence for a few moments, not even knowing how to react. She was about to stand up to get a towel to wipe herself off when she noticed the teacher pointing to Rules 2 and 4 on the board. Cursing under her breath again, Isabella wiped the cum off her face with her fingers and slowly stuck it into her mouth, almost gagging on the taste and smell as she swallowed it down. It was a bit hard to get out of her hair and off her clothes, but she did her best to clean it up. “Okay then, ready for round 2?” she said, cringing as she wrapped her lips around her partner’s soft cock to try to get him hard once more.

Meanwhile, Emily was just about to get into the groove of sucking on Louis’s cock when she felt his cock spasm and ejaculate, spurting his thick warm seed into her mouth. Emily kept her lips wrapped around her partner’s cock, making sure that most of it stayed in her mouth instead of dripping out and onto her clothes. A little bit did end up dribbling down onto her chin, but Emily wiped it up as she pulled her mouth off Louis’s cock and showed him the mouthful of cum. She looked over at Sarah and Stephen, with Stephen seemingly paying attention only to the girl sucking his dick, while Sarah was closely watching Emily, a big grin on the blonde’s face. Looking back to Louis, Emily swallowed hard, showing off her clean mouth. “How was your first blowjob?” she asked him. “You think we can get you hard again?” Emily wrapped her fingers around his cock and began to stroke him again.

Sarah was clearly enjoying sucking on Stephen’s cock. He was by far the most attractive guy in the room, and she liked the idea of giving him oral sex in front of his girlfriend. He also definitely had a bit more stamina than Louis and Cameron, who had cum within the first minute. Sarah raised her hand and waved toward Mr. Smith as she lifted her head up. “Mr. Smith, are there any rules about what we can’t do? Like, should we just stick to oral here, or can we do a little bit more?” The blonde sent a glance over to Emily as she spoke, but Emily was too busy with Louis’s cock buried in her mouth to pay too much attention to the girl.

Mr Smith watched Isabella as she wiped away the semen into her mouth, before he glanced back at the board again. He did technically say not to wipe away semen, even if did end back into her own mouth. Knowing he would have fun punishing her, he was happy to see her still return to the blowjob, with Cameron struggling to get hard.

"It was... G-Good." He replied, embarrassed at his early finish. The boy was still half-erect, showing promise that he could go again. Noticing her glances over to Sarah, he gave her a gentle look. "Ignore them. Have fun with this class, it's nothing serious." He suggested.

At Sarah's question, Curtis glanced at the board. "Anything above the line, I suppose will be fair game. Though be warned that we'll be covering some of these behaviours in lesson."

As Curtis fixed up Rule 2 to reflect the need to keep a facial untouched, Mallory and Nicole both received facials. Nicole's felt as if a strong jet of water kept shooting onto her face, the pressure and thickness of his semen quite surprising. When his ejaculation finished, her hair and face was plastered with semen.

Mallory's cumshot was a lot more lackluster. As Dang came, his load barely even reached her face. With one drop hitting her chin, the rest simply ruined the chest area of her clothing.

Sarah frowned. She had some much naughtier ideas in mind, intending to be the first one to have sex in class. After all, Rule 3 said to always try to be the first at something, but unfortunately she wasn’t allowed to do anything under the line, which meant that oral sex was the most she was going to be able to do. Nonetheless, she planned to be the first when she got the chance, so Sarah simply got back to work sucking on Stephen’s cock, savoring the taste as she tried to milk the cum from his balls.

Emily smiled up at Louis. Obviously he was telling her to relax and enjoy the class considering that he was the one sitting back and getting his cock sucked. And little did he know that Emily’s competition with Sarah was what was driving her to enjoy his cock so much and put so many delicate touches on her blowjob technique. “Well, I’m glad you enjoyed at least. I’m sure you’re even more excited to lose your virginity eventually, huh?” Emily giggled as she wrapped her lips around his cock once more, working hard to get him erect for another round, just as she was instructed to do by the teacher.

Meanwhile, the other girls were mostly finishing up with their blowjobs. Isabella was working on another round for Cameron, unaware of the rules she had broken, while Mallory and Nicole had just taken the cumshots from their partners. Nicole in particular gasped out in surprise as her face was soaked in her partner’s cum, somehow much worse than the load shot down her throat by the teacher. Mallory was honestly expecting a bit more and found herself disappointing, especially as her blouse was ruined by the cum.

"When you have finished with the task given, you may return to your seats." The teacher called out as he saw a few of the boys finish. When the girls returned to their seats, they would find the dildos once again on their highest setting.

Louis nodded nervously at the question of his excitement of losing his virginity. It was odd, speaking to his friend's girlfriend about this, knowing he would be helping her cheat on him, but with Steven seemingly not caring, he didn't care either. Enjoying the soft sensations of Emily's blowjob, he finally got hard once again, allowing her to continue.

Eyeing Isabella's struggle, Mr Smith glanced at Nicole and Mallory. "Isabella seems to be having trouble getting her partner erect." He informed the two of them. "Either one of you believe you can get him hard and make him cum?" He asked, with the potential of a reward hanging on the line.

Steven was enjoying himself immensely. Glancing over and seeing the eagerness of Emily going at Louis' cock, he had no clue it was a competitiveness thing between her and Sarah. Looking back at his own partner, he felt himself getting close. "Get ready for the cumshot." He warned her, the only boy so far to do so, including the teacher.

Emily continued to work on Louis’s cock, bobbing her head up and down as she felt him harden inside her mouth once more. This time, he didn’t cum right away, so Emily was able to settle into a rhythm of sucking on his cock, taking his full length into her mouth as she gave him the second blowjob of his life. As Emily glanced over at Sarah and Steven again, she saw that Sarah was going hard and fast on Steven’s cock and that she had unbuttoned the first two buttons of her blouse to show off the black bra underneath. Not wanting to be outdone, Emily did the same, showing off to Louis a white bra that kept her petite milky breasts in place as she tried to give him another orgasm.

With Nicole’s face splattered with cum, she wasn’t really in the mood to be giving another blowjob. She shook her head and declined the teacher’s offer as she returned to her seat. But when she sat down, she was surprised by the pure strength of the vibrations coming from the dildo, letting out a yelp and gripping the desk as she tried to steady herself. Her whole body shook as she tried to endure as much as she could, scrunching her eyes closed as she endured the vibrations, all while her face and hair were covered in cum.

Mallory saw the strength of the vibrations as Nicole sat down and then glanced over at Isabella and Cameron. Maybe it was time for her to get into the good graces of the teacher, she thought, and maybe Isabella would feel as if she owed her a favor. “I’ll do it, Mr. Smith,” Mallory said. She slowly walked over to the other side of the room, where Isabella moved out of the way in disgust. Mallory tried not to breathe through her nose as she took in a whiff of Cameron’s stench. “Hey there, let’s get you nice and hard again, okay?” Mallory said, lifting up her skirt and showing off her lacy white panties in an attempt to get him hard. She knelt down on the floor in front of him and lowered her head, brushing her hair out of the way as she wrapped her lips around his dick.

Back
Top Bottom