Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy/Trap Looking for Dominant Females!

Viralus

Star
Would love to get some kind of roleplay going with someone willing to play out the part of a dominant female or multiple females. My current offer is that I will play a switch if you will, but I'm looking for hard femdom, not just getting on top. In return I will provide the same level of dominance to your character if that is what you prefer.

I'd prefer if you were fairly literate and able to go into some detail, but I don't need a novel written for every post. I can roleplay here, but I mostly aim to RP over Discord. It's just much faster and easier for me to chat, plan, and organize there. I am a big loser so I have a ridiculous amount of time on my hands, so I can reply very quickly and multiple times daily. If you cannot, that is fine by me. I am patient. Long-term, short-term, whatever works for you.

As for what types of boys I play, I can do several different personalities so it really depends on what you are looking for. If you want somebody with a backbone that's feisty and will fight against your character, I can do that. If you want somebody that's broken already and completely submits without question, I can do that. If you want something in between that, I can do that. If you want a boy that occasionally switches to trying to dom your character, I can do that. Just tell me what you want in this regard and I will work with it.

I do tend to enjoy playing as femboys/traps more than regular boys, but I can work with either. It's not a necessity by any means. However, I will say that I do not enjoy playing as muscular men. I can play toned, lean, or thin ones, but big muscles just don't work for me. Sorry.

Plot to smut ratio? I don't mind any ratio, really. I do tend to like some plot so that it isn't just always constant smut, but if constant smut is what gets me a new roleplay partner, constant smut it is.

Here's my f-list, if you would like to see what I enjoy. F-List!

If anybody out there is willing to play as Tifa (appearance-wise) I would love you forever and ever. ♥
Extra bonus points for those that like to play women with a bit more muscle! ♥ ♥ ♥

Current Kink Cravings:
-Footplay/Foot Worship (especially with pantyhose)
-Armpit Play/Worship
-Premature/Quick & Easy Ejaculations (this is a perfect example)
-Pet Play
-Ryona (bring your worst levels of sadism!)
-Snowballing
-Forced Bi (with another trap/femboy)
-Femboy/Trap Harem

1x1 Pairing Ideas
Mother x Son
Sister x Brother
Policewoman x Pedestrian/Criminal
Teacher x Student
Mistress x Slave
Imaginary Friend x Real Person
Demon x Human
Vampiress x Human
Scientist x Experiment
Witch x Apprentice/Human
Nurse x Patient
Demon x Lesser Demon
Witch x Apprentice Wizard
Demon x Apprentice Wizard
Wrestler/Fighter x Sparring Partner
Wolf x Little Red Riding Hood
Doctor x Nurse
Amazon x Human
Client x Male Stripper
Rich Woman x Male Maid
Stuffed Animal x Trap (Weird one)
Demon x Sacrifice
Goddess x Servant
Babysitter x Teenager
Rich Woman x Butler[/collapse]

Male Harem Ideas
Ms. Claus x "Reindeer"
Goddess x Servants
Demon x Sacrifices
Farmhand x "Cows"
Pimp x Prostitutes
Huntress x "Trophies" (Rare animals such as Nekos, Kitsunes, etc..)
Female Hugh Hefner x Bunnies
Demon x Lesser Demons
Rich Woman x Male Maids
Priestess x "Nuns"

Plot Ideas:
Sparring Partner
This one is fairly simple. It's essentially here as a very easy way to satisfy my Ryona kink. Your character would allow for mine to spar against her, and obviously be able to handle him several times over.
Inspirational Pictures: ♥ 1 ♥ ♥ 2 ♥ ♥ 3 ♥

Undercover Detective
This one can range from simple to massively complex, depending on what all you wish to include. It could be something as small as investigating a local gang that's been recruiting kids, or as large as an underground sex trafficking ring specializing in several flavors of femboys, where your character needs to climb up the chain to get to the top and bring it all down. Perhaps she even finds herself succumbing to desires previously unknown to her before the experience.

False Savior
Basically, my character would be one that was prophesied to save a village/kingdom. To do so, he must go out on a journey.. one where he'd come across your character who would put an abrupt end to the idea that he would be saving anyone, much less his entire hometown.

A Failed Hero/Sidekick
Fairly simple idea - a hero, superhero, or sidekick that simply bites off more than he can chew, only to end up in the hands of a villainess that's all too eager to break him.

A Sacrifice to the Demon(s)
Another very simplistic plot - my boy would be left as an offering to appease a demon terrorizing a local town. Your character would be the demon, who seems to take a fondness of some kind to him.

Helpless Victim In Need of Rescue/Protection
This time around, your character would be a Hero! One that needs to rescue, to put it simply, a damsel in distress. Whether that's a longer term commitment because of my character having something important is up for discussion~.

The "Animal" Hunter
Your character would be a rich woman, one that loves to find, capture, and own rarities. My boys would be Kemonomimi, which would be highly prized by your character as exotic pets.

Ingrid's Revenge
This one is a spinoff idea from the series Makai Kishi Ingrid, so it would likely need some knowledge of the universe to fully understand. Essentially, you would be playing as Ingrid, who would have a chance at breaking Kiryuu down in much the same way he'd done to her. Several fun ideas can happen here, but revenge is the idea! (I'd be playing as a much younger version of Kiryuu as well. Up for discussion on how this would occur.)

Corruption of an Innocent
This is likely the most complicated plot I'll have up here. Essentially, my character would be one born of a supernatural gift that allows him to make other people impervious to any harm or physical changes to their body. This would make him highly sought after in an ongoing war between good and evil. Your character would be the evil Empress, who attempts, and likely eventually succeeds in turning him into a tool for her bidding.

I don't have any particular plots or pairings that I'm craving at the moment, so if you have something in mind, we can discuss it. I also have very few, if any, limits. Anything that you might be into, I will probably be accepting and willing to try. If you are interested, please either PM me or post in here, and I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom