Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to try out new Demon Cock idea [Transformed Futa x F] NSFW

solace

Supernova
Hey! Thanks for stopping by. Before I get started, just a couple of things. I generally play futa x f or f x f pairings with other females. I have become more open to playing well with others that I would like to open this up to everyone if you have the talent for it. One last thing, this kinda serves as an introductory post for this new idea I came up with. It is written in the first person, but that doesn't mean it has to be if you'd rather me write in the third. This also doesn't mean that everything is set in stone. If you'd like to change something, please do so...just let me know beforehand.

THE NOTEBOOK

Ummm...where do I start? I guess the only place to start is from the beginning and the reason why I'm even keeping a journal in the first place. So much of it seems hazy now. I even wonder about what kind of person I was when all this started. Was I:

- the popular girl
- the peppy girl
- an athlete
- down to earth
- a punk
- smart
- average

I don't even remember how old I was: [high school 16-18] [college 18-22] [beyond 23+]

Anyways, I guess I should start writing about how I got into this situation. It happened as I was walking home one night. I can't even remember why I was out in the first place. I think I was hanging with some friends, maybe got into some things we shouldn't have. As I was walking I found this black notebook. I was about to look through the pages when it started to rain, so I ran the rest of the way. I got back to my place and got out of my wet clothes when I remembered the black book. I flipped through the pages, but they were all blank. I looked on the cover and found the title in gold script. The funny thing was I don't remember there being any writing on the front. The words were some foreign script that I couldn't even recognize. I murmured them out loud and that's when I blacked out.

When I came to, it was morning. I remember remembering something about a weird dream, but it quickly left me. What I do remember were the words I spoke out loud from the book. I crawled out of bed and that's when I noticed it for the first time. I had a penis. Now, I know what you must be thinking, 'the dude can't even remember he's a guy', yea well fuck you...

god, why do I even write this shit, no one is ever gonna see it.

First, I'm a girl...was a girl. Two, I would have known if I was born with a dick.
I went through the typical, 'I can't believe this is happening' bullshit you'd expect. When I finally calmed down, I somehow got it in my head to check that black book. Now, all of a sudden there was writing on the first page. These were the rules:

-whoever can read this is the new host. You hold, within you, a great power and it is your duty to use this power. Within the very phallus of your body lies the souls of countless demons. The first rule is this: plant the soul of a demon in every female you deem suitable.

-This can be done as many times, but MUST be done at least once every seven days.

-Holding off on releasing a demon's soul will cause the lust to swell within you. If, after, seven days, a demon has not been released from your body, you will die and a demon will possess your body.

I read through the rest of the shit on the pages. Basically, I'm a host for all these demon souls and I have to fuck other girls so that the demon soul can possess them. If I don't do it at least every seven days, then I die and a demon takes over my body. I believed every word written. I was scared, and who wouldn't be, but I wasn't scared so much for myself as I was for my best friend. What happened if a demon took over my body and went after her? What if this lust clouded my judgement when I was with her? I couldn't let that happen. I hadn't even fucked anyone yet, and I knew that if I did, they wouldn't be the same anymore. They'd be possessed by a demon.

You'd think, that if you called your best friend and came at her with a story like that, you'd no longer be friends, but not her. She believed me. Hell, she was into that occult sort of shit. She claimed she knew all sorts of people, witches, paranormal hunters, those sorts of people. She came over, I showed her, she never doubted me for a moment. Now I have seven days to fuck someone...

Hopefully you got the gist of the overall plot from that. If you want to add more, please do, if you want to know more, then PM me. Also, your role can be of your choosing. You can either play as one or two characters (the friend being one) or you can have a GM type of role (which is kinda what I prefer at the moment).

No matter what you choose, there's only one way to get a hold of me and that's to PM me. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

~Solace

Back
Top Bottom