Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF > A Man with Big Boobs [Pt. 2]

DarkRaven

Super-Earth
I:Introduction​
Hello everyone.

I'm finally back to this site after a while. Something came up IRL and I'm sorry to those whom rp-ed with me and got cut off. I've decided to restart things, and now that the site rule have changed I decided to create a new thread, hoping to find a fresh start. So here goes.

II: What's this about?
Okay, so what I'm looking for in this thread is a partner to play a guy (not a futa or genderswapped or shemale) who grew breasts (preferebly big ones with whatever reason. Magic, drug, anything. BUT, I hate instant change like air just getting pumped into his chest. Instead, let's make it slow, unnoticeable even, at first. As we build up the story and smut, until he eventually became a lactating hot busty (possibly even pregnant) male.

III: Roleplay
Interested? Well, if you read this far maybe this tweaked your fantasy for a bit? Let me explain further then. I preferred this RP to be MxM, but I can also play a futa if that's what you preferred. I don't want your character to become a sissy, a sub, whatever you name it. He's a guy, a normal guy, struggling with huge breasts. He couldn't help it, it just felt so good. Although he's a straight guy, the slightest stimulation just turned him on so bad. Still, he tried his best to fight his desire, until he eventually gave in.

That's one of the plot we could go for. But there would be lots of other stuffs to talk about. Plot, setting, pairings, etc. I'd be happy to edit this thread soon. But for now, if that sounds hot enough for you to try, hit me with a PM. Let's pour out all of our darkest fantasies.

-DR

Back
Top Bottom