Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sneaky School Exhibitionism (Fu seeking F)

Amaril

Star
Heya! I'm looking for someone to play a female character opposite my futa one for a scenario I've been craving. Our characters are students at the same high school--not really friends, but acquainted. Mine is rightfully known as a bit of a slacker, the sort who likes to skip class and just coast by doing the bare minimum. While I don't want to enforce any particular personality on your character, I feel like it could work well to have her be more of a "good girl" sort. Anyway, what's important is, no one would ever suspect that your character is secretly a huge exhibitionist, and, for a while now, has been sneaking into the school late in the evening to wander the halls naked.

One evening, having stayed late at school to finish an assignment, my character happens to catch yours in the act. She's intrigued, and though she promises not to tell anyone, her price is that your character let her hang around and watch her. Soon, she ends up joining in herself, and things progress between the two from there. The building isn't completely vacant--there are a few staff still there working late--so they have to be careful not to get caught.

Aside from the obvious stuff this would focus on (exhibitionism, risk, and so on), one thing I'd love it if we could include is public pissing. Not sure it qualifies as watersports if it's not on a character's body, but just the naughtiness of doing it in a place one shouldn't is hot to me. Anyway, I'm willing to leave that part out, but if anyone's into it, you'll almost certainly have my interest.

Let me know via PMs if you want to start something up! :)

Back
Top Bottom