Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Half Moon Bar (MellowYellow x Poppy)

Poppy

Star
The Half Moon Bar was something of an enigma to the residents of Bay City. It did no advertising, and location was only done through word of mouth. But to anyone who had ever had the privilege of going to the bar in the sleepy southern beach town only had rave reviews. However, the strangest thing about this particular bar, was that it was open to one and all. No matter your species, sex or clan affiliation a person could find an open seat and a friendly face to serve them their booze. The Half Moon Bar was considered by all of the supernatural clans in the city, as common ground. The only other place considered to be off limits in the same manner were the churches and the graveyards.

It was off season for the beach town, just the beginning of October. So there were no tourists flooding the beach and the streets, generally causing issues. Of course, the Vampire population always appreciated the tourists. It was easier to feed from humans after a day of drunken beach shenanigans, and no one noticed if a random visitor or two disappeared during a season. It was never reported in the local newspaper, which was owned by witches, and the police force had been bought out by the vampires long ago.

Many scholars in the know regarding the supernatural population had one question: why did every sect of the supernatural call Bay City their home instead of spreading out? The answer, was a bit complicated. It was one of the founding cities in the state, and had seen its fair share of tragedy. From slavery times, wars, deadly diseases and fearsome fires the city had seen it all. And with so much negative energy, it simply attracted both the dead, undead and the otherwise. Supernatural creatures fleeing persecution in Europe fled to the coast town in search of a place they could be accepted. And today, it was a tenuous peace that existed between the warring factions.

The lights of the Half Moon bar shone dimly in the foggy darkness. It was a rather slow night for the bar, in thanks partially to the looming rain. The owner of this fine establishment also doubled as the bartender. She was pouring a shot for one of her regulars, an old wizard who was grading papers at the bar. The bar was decorated in a manner that seemed befitting for a beach-style biker bar, with various flotsam and car parts on the walls. There were a few booths as well, and smoking was allowed in the bar.

Sabrina Marquise was the sole owner and operator of the Half Moon bar. She was the daughter of Maxwell Marquise, the leader of the Werewolf pack. She was the eldest of 17 children, as it was common for the alpha of the pack to have rights to the body of any female in his pack. She was the only child of his wife, which made her separation from the pack just that much more painful. She fell in love with a vampire, which didn’t sit well with her father. The vampire in question rather unceremoniously left her, but managed to set her up with a bar in order for her to be able to provide for herself.

The buxom 28 year old had long, wavy and thick silver hair. Her tail was thick and full, in the same color as her hair. Her wolf ears were up and alert, but she could smooth them down in order to blend in with humans if necessary. Unfortunately, her tail was another story. She had one gold hoop in her right ear, giving her a devil may care look. Her full lips and manicured nails were the same blood red shade as her eyes.

Sabrina wore a black mini skirt that barely brushed the top of her thighs, with a garter belt and thigh high seamed stockings in the same shade. Even though she was on her feet all day, she wore garnet high heels, which made her even taller than what she already was. A quarter length sleeved jacket in black leather went to the hem of her midriff red top, decorated with a fur collar. The red corset style top had a sweetheart cut, pushing her breasts up high and making them quite the attention catchers. To finish off her look she had elbow length finger less gloves, cutting quite the intimidating figure.

“Add this to the tab or cash out?” Sabrina had a beautifully husky voice naturally, speaking to the wizard who she felt had drank enough for one evening. But, she was still a business woman who had to make ends meet. Thanks to it being a slow night, he was the only person in the bar.

“Keep it comin’.” The old man gruffly informed her. The werewolf sighed at his eagerness to get blackout drunk in her bar. She picked up the bottle she had been pouring from, and put it on the mahogany counter top for the wizard to pour his own drinks out. This wasn’t exactly uncommon behavior between the two of them.

The door of the bar swung open, the small bell above the door ringing to alert the assembled drunkards. Sabrina had gone to collect some empty glasses, putting them down in the dish pit under the counter. At the sound of the new customer, she flicked her sanguine eyes up, an almost sarcastic smile on her face. “Welcome to the Half Moon Bar, what will you be having?”

The tall and thin figure who entered through the door was most definitely new in town, evidenced alone by his plum purple skin. Of all the myriad supernatural creatures in the world, dark elves were perhaps the rarest to find in Bay City. Not that there weren't small enclaves of them, but the drow had a homeland to call their own. And they didn't have the same stigma that followed other races, like vampires.

Larzhan Co'Lanth (Who, for the most part, preferred to simple be called 'Lars') had arrived in the country only a few nights previously, dispatched on official clan business. Highly illegal stuff, of course. The clan had been doing some under the table business with one of the larger syndicates in the city, who then decided to cut and run on their end of the deal. Old drow codes were quite clear on how a betrayal such as that was meant to be repaid...

Course, he needed information. And so, where better to get information than a watering hole?

Lars strode into the bar, dressed semi casually in dark trousers, a white shirt and padded white jacket. It was a little chilly tonight, after all. His silver hair, a staple for his species, was cut short and slicked back, giving a good look at his strong jaw and cheekbones. "Good evening," he greeted curtly as he made for the bar. He had the hints of an accent, but seemed to have some fluency in English.

The bartender, he quickly noticed, was rather attractive. He'd never known any werewolves in person, but Lars had heard stories that the women could be rather attractive. Such was the case for her, from the enticing way she dressed, her fluffy silver hair, and every appealing facet of her face. His scarlet eyes examined her in great detail in the span of a few seconds before he pulled up a seat several spots away from the old wizard.

Even from the door he had been able to smell the gin off him, and didn't need a full helping of his scent.

"Well, I'm not driving tonight... so how about something hard?" He reached into the right pocket of his coat, taking out a brown leather wallet that he quickly flicked open. A rune glowed on the face for a fraction of a second, confirming his identity and granting him access.Lars pulled out a crisp note and neatly set it in the bar.

"Ah yes, rum. It's cold tonight, after all." He could be chatty, certainly by dark elf standards. But he had his reasons. Surely a bartender would have some juicy information on hand...

Sabrina cast her ruby eyes up as the door opened, her ears pricking up. The sight of the purple man made her raise an eyebrow in a questioning manner. During her years in Bay City, she didn’t think she could recall seeing a person of such a vivid hue before. Not that she was prejudiced. After all, money was money. And she didn’t personally care if it did come from a person who looked like he could personally be the famed purple people eater. But the moment she heard his voice, she placed him quickly: a drow. They had their own territory, so rarely would they show up in such a contested area. Sabrina regretted thinking such rude thoughts of the man, hoping he wasn’t of the variety skilled at reading thoughts.

“Rum it is.” She picked up a small tumbler, pouring him out the generous serving. If there was one thing the Half Moon was lauded over, it was the generous serving sizes. After all, drunk customers usually left better tips. She put a coaster down on the countertop, placing the glass on top before passing it over. The single cup was quickly joined by a small cup of ice, just in case he wanted it chilled. With all the care and love she put into that mahogany countertop, she was certain to use another coaster as well.

“It is cold this time of year, considering it’s a beach town.” Sabrina remarked, taking his money and punching the order into the dingy cash register. The drawer popped out, and she removed his change, going to slide it back to him across the bar. “But you drows, you must keep quite warm underground…..” She hesitated, pressing her full lips together into a thin line for a moment. “Sorry, I’m not meaning to offend you….it’s just not common for a drow to be seen in this town. There’s enough problems as is, so to see you here, something must be really out of sorts.”

She leaned on her bar, in doing so almost resting her cleavage on the bar at the same time. Her actions certainly brought attention to it. By all accounts, Sabrina was one of the most beautiful werewolves than her clan had ever produced. It was rare to see a silver wolf, unless the wolf was nearing the end of its life cycle. There was a mirror running along the back wall of the bar, where the liquor was. But with where she was standing, and with her current position, it made her bottom stick out. In the mirror, her tail was occasionally swishing from side to side, a glimpse of her red panties visible.

Lars chuckled. It was a gentle and amiable sound, melodic in a sense. There were quite a few stereotypes about the drow for how mysterious they tended to be, more than a few of them negative, and it was not uncommon for all drow to be viewed as cackling dark wizards. But there was a harmless air around Lars, as if he could pass for one of his fae and fair-skinned 'brothers.' Perhaps that was why he had been chosen for this.

"Truthfully? It's not as warm underground as people believe. Thank goodness for indoor heating," he remarked. Regardless, he added the ice to his drink with a clinical care, making sure not to spill a single drop of condensation. Partially because he saw how well she tended her bar, and partially because it was simple manners as far as the drow were concerns.

For a moment he examined the bartender, in particular he took in the reflection of her backside. Quite nice, he had to admit. He had a feeling he'd come by here again for the 'atmosphere.' "Name's Lars. I'm in town on family business," he politely explained. He brought the rum to his lips and took a long sip, the sweet burning sensation rolling down his throat and then ballooning outward to fill his whole being.

He sighed in relief. "I don't doubt it seems odd to come here when tourist season is over, but I've never much been one for crowded streets."

Sabrina found it surprising that he seemed to have a sense of humor. If it was one thing the Drow were renowned for, it certainly wasn't their sense of humor. She took a brief moment to chuckle to herself, picking up a damp towel to wipe down the bar quickly near the drunk old wizard. No matter how many times he poured his drink, he somehow seemed to get some onto her polished bar.

"Honestly, you'd be surprised to see how many..." The wolf girl paused for a brief moment, thinking of the right word to say. "....inhuman visitors tend to come by in the off season. What's the off-season to humans tends to be the on-season for the likes of us."

"Mm, true. Well, I suppose the cold doesn't bother a wolf such as you," he idly mused. Lars raised his glass and took another long sip, the warmth radiating through his body to further dispel the chill he'd gathered outside. "And vampires, well if they couldn't handle the cold I suppose they'd reconsider being undead." Bloodsuckers made up a healthy part of the population of this city, after all.

By now Lars had drained his glass to the halfway point, but was still sober. It kept his mind sharp, allowing him to direct his thoughts to the main reason behind his visit. "Speaking of, I hear Bay City has a few vampire clans dabbling in... less than legal activities. Certainly isn't something advertised in the brochures." He decided to start slow, gently easing into the main topic he was hoping to learn about. "I suppose every city has an underbelly, right?"

"All this fur has to be useful for some reason." Sabrina was honest about it, her tail swinging in a manner that showed her interest in Lars. After all, she had been with almost every sort of creature known to Bay City. But, never a drow. She was certain that if the opportunity presented itself, that would be a very interesting opportunity. "Heh, those cold blooded seem to long for warmth the most....even if they can't get it from the sun, they find other ways...."

"You would have to be more specific." The werewolf was blunt, moving to put the cloth away and put her attentions solely on the handsome man before her. "I can't think of a single clan that doesn't have some sort of seedy business. Drugs, prostitution, snuff films....they have to get money some way or another."

"Snuff films? Hmph, well, different strokes," Lars replied. Though, when he thought about it, that being a popular industry made some sense. Vampires and werewolves had gone from being marginalized monsters to a facet of human society. And while the benefits of integration were manifold, they lost some of their former freedoms. Chiefly, they couldn't hunt in civilized society, and many no doubt missed the thrill.

"But, to be more specific..." Lars downed the last of his rum and sighed in the aftermath, lazily rolling the half-melted ice cubes around the base of the glass. "I've been trying to get in contact with a specific group. Bloodsuckers involved in the opium trade... Rum's lovely, especially when served by a lovely woman, but I do enjoy smoking in my private time." Drow's did love their opium, of course.

Drow, however, did not like when damn dirty bloodsuckers decided to scam them and skip out on payment. Getting a little retribution was his first task in Bay City, and he hoped to get a headstart quickly.

Sabrina'a painted lips curled into a smile as he finished his rum. "Well, compliments do get you everywhere." She proceeded to pour him a fresh glass of rum, passing it over to him. It was a slow night, after all. And if a free drink could loosen this man up, than she was more than willing to ply him with liquor.

"Opium, hm?" The wolf girl paused for a moment, to think it over. Truth be told, it tended to be the werewolves who moved the drugs. But her kind tended to deal in the less high brow altering substances. Crack, meth, bath salts....all of these were common for werewolves to produce and peddle. "That's a vampire drug trade for certain....let me think about it...."

"Ah. That's it." She had been tapping her red nails on the bar, stopping and snapping her fingers. "This sort of information....does come at a price, however." It could behoove her to have a drow owe her a favor.

"Oh? My patronage not enough?" he jested. Well, Lars didn't mind. Especially not when he was being given a free drink. And, if he was to do this job he would be best off taking whatever information he could find. The drow raised the glass to his lips and took another sip, taking this one with ease now that the first glass had settled him into a calming daze. He gave his lips a modest smack.

"Very well. I'm a gentleman at heart, and I don't mind paying prices," Lars added. After another quenching sip he set his glass down and grinned sharply at the bartender, a wicked glint in his scarlet eyes. "What do you have in mind, my dear?"

"If I spilled secrets to every person who came into my bar, well, no one would keep coming back. You'd be surprised the sort of things this place has seen." Sabrina teased him as he drank, seeming rather satisfied with his second glass.

"I don't take money for my favors....I like having you owe me." Sabrina's ears twitched, licking her lips. Admittedly, it had been a while since she had a nice good fuck. And, being with a drow would add another notch to her list of super natural partners. "How about you provide a service for me in return? And if you're good enough, well..." The wolf chuckled, glancing to the side. "You might find out more than what you originally bargained for."

Lars regarded her curiously. She didn't want money, so what kind of payment did she want? He examined her, paying particular focus to her body language and the twinkle of mischief in her eye. "Ah," he replied in a sudden realisation. Lars had been told that wolves could be a bit brazen, following their desires more readily than most other species would. It was perhaps to be expected of a group that were half dog.

"It would be cruel of me to deny the request of a lady," Lars replied, smiling faintly. He wasted no time in downing the last of his rum and felt his courage ratchet several notches upward. Swallowing, he set the glass on the coaster and smirked up ar Sabrina. "Ready whenever you are."

"We're closed, Dimitri." Sabrina's ruby eyes flicked over to the sloshed wizard, who stood up quickly to comply. He gathered his things, looking to her for a moment before picking up the bottle to take the remainder with him. "That's going on your tab, old man."

"I'll settle at the end of the month." He gruffly responded, in a Russian accent. This tended to be the agreement between them. She followed him out the door, moving to shut the doors and lock them so the pair wouldn't be interrupted.

"I'm really looking forward to this..." Sabrina's voice was sultry as she approached him from the front door, swinging her hips as she walked. "...I've heard your kind has legendary stamina. Why don't we test that claim?" Her hand moved to her top, undoing the lacing to show her breasts. She didn't bother wearing a bra, letting the corset style top do the majority of the work. Her body was to die for, huge breasts managing to be bouncy and pert still.

"Hm..." Once the wizard had left, Lars languidly moved off the bar and spent a moment ensuring he had proper balance. It took a few seconds for his mind and body to connect again, and once he had that settled he examined the approaching wolf. "I can go a few rounds. Though, I hear wolves can be hard to tame," Lars teased in return. He shrugged his jacket off and tossed it onto the bar, before undoing the buttons of his shirt.

He was growing hard in his mounting excitement, evidenced by the long bulge that seemed to strain down the left leg of his trousers. For now, and with great willpower, Lars ignored it and approached the silver haired beauty. He stopped in front of her and reached up, strong hands gripping the underside of her bosom, marveling at the size and weight as he squeezed both mounds. "Goodness... are all wolves so stacked? Or are you just the top of the pack?"

"Well, let's just say that our reputation as wild lovers is well earned." She groped her own breast, teasing and tugging her nipples until they were perfectly hard. Sabrina looked her lips as she looked to the Drow, not too much shorter than her partner for the evening. Ruby eyes flicked down to observe his growing bulge, liking what she was seeing.

As he stepped closer to toy with her breasts, her hands moved down to his waist to trace the outside of his hardening cock through his trousers. "Well...how else do you think they can manage to whelp so many pups? Our bodies are designed for breeding, after all...." She stepped closer to him, going to undo his belt and take down his slacks. "So, as far as I can tell, the rumor of Drow cock being legendary is certainly true." Sabrina moaned in appreciation of her breasts being toyed with.

A dark purple dick sprang up to greet her, straining with a barely contained desire. It was joined by a pair of heavy plums dangling under the base of his shaft, no doubt rather virile. "Oh? Breeding? Sounds kinky," Lars idly remarked. He had to wonder if the bartender had ever indulged herself. She definitely wasn't a prude, and could likely support a family while owning a place like this.

Lars hummed and moved around behind Sabrina, one hand stroking through the silky fur of her fluffy tail, while the right gave the corresponding cheek of her ass a firm squeeze. "Well my dear, this is your establishment, and I'm at your mercy for the evening. How can I oblige you this evening?" He was a gentleman in that regard at least. Getting the information would be a treat, and he was willing to take his time in getting it.

Sabrina herself had the natural urge to have children. Unfortunately, the only man she had ever considered it with happened to be a vampire. So such a thing wasn't an option for them. But with a drow...perhaps things could be different. The wolf girl licked her lips in anticipation at the sight of the cock, eager to suck it down. After all, what could a union between the two produce? And he was handsome enough to make it a real consideration.

The feeling of his hand moving through her fluffy fur felt nice, her ears twitching in appreciation. "You're absolutely right about that. However...." She backed her bottom up to rub her soft tail and butt, to give him some stimulation. She stepped away, going to step up on a bar stool before putting her bottom on the wide bar, spreading her legs nice and wide. She had the same soft fur trailing down to her mound that was on her ears and tail. Even her pubic hairs were the same soft, fluffy material versus the typically coarse hair most had. Sabrina had done her best to keep it maintained, but being a wolf, growing hair was her specialty.

She spread her legs wide, putting her feet on the edge of the bar where the customers sat at. Her sex was already drenched with desire, shining in the dim lights of the bar. "How about you show me what that mouth of yours can do?"

"Well... I could do with washing the taste of rum out of my mouth," he jested. He was no stranger to eating out, fortunately, and it was a bit of a custom among drow. There was great reverence in using ones mouth on a partner, a sign of great trust. Of course there was nothing ceremonial to this particular moment, it was a business transaction of sorts, and he was quite eager to prove his worth.

His strong hands gripped the interior of her smooth thighs, purple thumbs brushing over silky smooth skin in concentric circles. Lars leaned in closer, the tip of his tongue tracing her pussy from end to end. He started off with slow and curious licks, progressively pushing in deeper and growing gradually faster. After the first few licks he started to grow more focused, the tip of Lars' tongue brushing regularly against Sabrina's clit.

She smirked, biting her lower lip with anticipation. Sabrina was fairly certain that this was going to be an experience to remember for quite some time. Seeing his exotic skin against her own pale, lightly scarred skin was such a thrill. Most werewolves tended to bear injuries from being young and fighting with other wolves on the full moons. Not to mention, their transformations until they reached maturity could sometimes be quite a fearsome sight to behold. She spent many a full moon, growling in a cage in the basement, completely restrained.

His tongue was much more skilled than she anticipated, having not known about the drow custom. Her head tossed back as she thoroughly enjoyed his hard work. The action to her clit felt nice, as she raised her hips to meet his mouth.

"Harder....go ahead and put some fingers in...." Sabrina was more than willing to coach him as to make her feel the best.

Having gradually eased himself into the process, it had been a little while, he nodded and raised his right hand. Two pale fingers slid slowly into Sabrina's damp interior. It was an easy enough passage now that he had some lubrication to work with, and he was quite certain she was no stranger to this sort of thing. His digits pumped too and fro, reaching in progressively deeper until more than half of his index and middle fingers were reaching inside.

All the while, Lars' tongue maintained a fast pace. He was putting more focus on the clit now, showcasing an admirable degree of speed and dexterity as he brushed his tongue against the bundle of nerves, working to move in tandem with his pumping fingers. After a moment his lips wrapped around the nub, giving it a modest suckle.

Sabrina was certainly appreciating the skill that the drow displayed, ruby eyes watching his every move. She panted, one hand going to play with a breast and tug mercilessly at her nipple. The licking was nice to the clit, but it was the sucking that sent her over the edge. Her body shook and legs quivered amidst his head as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

Her moaning filled the empty bar, juices flooding his mouth. Sabrina looked down to her partner, grabbing him by the hair so his eyes could met hers. "Wow...that was a good starter....now let's get to the main course." She hopped off the bar, going to push him onto his back on the antique hard wood. It was obvious that she wasn't done yet.

He would admit to being a little surprised, impressed at his own skill. He hadn't expected the wolf to cum so quickly for him, but he wasn't going to complain. Lars felt a coy remark roll onto his tongue, but before he could say a word he had his back pressed to the floor with the she-wolf's weight resting atop him. "So forward. I like that in a woman," Lars remarked, smiling wryly.

His shaft had remained hard throughout all this, the impressive length standing erect and brushing against the plush cheeks of Sabrina's ass. A great heat was radiating from the plum-coloured shaft as it throbbed with need. Lars' strong hands roamed up Sabrina's taut abdomen until he found her bosom, squeezing both breasts eagerly. "Hmhm... if we could make a regular thing of this, you'd definitely have a repeat customer on your hands my dear."

She grinned to his words. Sabrina certainly had no problem telling her partners what she wanted. Being passive just wasn't her style. Of course, she always wanted her partner to enjoy themselves, and was willing to do what ever it took. The wolf girl's tail was practically wagging, looking forward to fucking the drow beneath her.

She gyrated her hips, her cheeks rubbing against his hard cock. With one hand, Sabrina reached down and situated his cock so that she could drag her wet slit up and down the length. Thanks to his earlier work on her pussy, she was more than wet enough to accommodate his cock. She rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit, enjoying how he played with her breasts.

"Oh? Well, too bad for me that you're just passing through...." Sabrina leaned down to kiss him passionately. She pulled back, grinning. "But, perhaps when you come through town, you can always come here...." Her hand went down to his cock again, positioning it so she could impale herself on it. She just took the head of his cock into her puffy pussy lips, wanting to take it nice and slow, to fully savor his length inside of her.

"I suppose we'll have to see how long my business takes," the drow replied. So many targets, so many debts that needed settling. He welcomed the embrace of her lips, feeling the strength and aggression behind the buxom wolf's probing tongue. Soon enough his pleasure rose again, higher still, as Sabrina's warmth engulfed the peak of his purple shaft and progressively sank down his girthy manhood.

"O-oh my... q-quite tight," Lars purred in delight, his ruby eyes fluttering as he savoured each additional inch sinking into her. One of his old bosses had been fond of wolves. Had a few she-wolves he called his own, and said often that no other race could compare. Already he was starting to see what he meant. Not wanting to be too passive, Lars leaned up and caught Sabrina's left nipple in his mouth, giving it a teasing nipple and then sucking fiercely on the nub.

Lars right hand swiftly moved around, slapping against the plump corresponding cheek of Sabrina's rear hard enough to leave a red handrint that quickly faded away.

Sabrina took delight in seeing his face contorted in pleasure. His cock felt so good inside of her, filling her up nicely. She hadn't been with a partner quite so gifted in some time. And she was planning on fully enjoying this evening. She slipped her cock all of the way inside of her, sighing in contentment. Her inner most walls suctioned to him, wanting nothing more than for him to spill his seed and breed her. Her body craved such a thing, as he had never had pups before, and it was beginning to think that it was long overdue.

"Well, I'm happy you enjoy." Sabrina almost howled in delight as he took her sensitive nipple into his mouth, tail swishing in pleasure. Her ears pricked up, especially as she started to bounce up and down on his cock. She would take him all the way out, save for the tip, and then roughly slam it back into her.

"Oooohhhh..." The she wolf moaned. "Don't stop, darling. Feel free to loose control...really enjoy yourself." She wanted to encourage him to spank her further.

Back
Top Bottom