Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Fandom Futas for Size Queens

Heiress

Super-Earth
I don't really wanna get too deep into minutia here, but I feel the title alone should get across what I'm looking for. I'm in the market for playing hung futas really sticking it to ladies or futas who have a thing for big dicks. Exactly how big is up for discussion, since everyone seems to have a different definition for that.

It would also likely take me too long to list all the characters and fandoms I'm interested in here. It'd probably be easier to just pick and choose any series' from here that interest you, and then ideally we can workshop some pairings from there. The main thing is that any character would be 18 or above, aged up as needed.

Animated:
Dragon Ball
Bleach
Naruto/Boruto
Witch Academia
Kill la Kill
Komi-san Can't Communicate
Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!
Chainsaw Man
Demon Slayer
Jujutsu Kaisen
Seven Deadly Sins

Video Games:
Elden Ring
Persona
Danganronpa
Tekken
Street Fighter
Guilty Gear
Cyberpunk 2077
The Witcher

Other:
Hololive
Harry Potter
Marvel
DC

The only real plot idea I have in mind off the top of my head would be something isekai themed, with a fandom girl ending up in another setting and having to adjust to her new environment. Or, instead of a fandom girl, I could play an OC something getting whisked into a fandom world. Particularly fun if she's a perverted NEET type who gets to live out her power fantasies with fandom girls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom