Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus/Incubus looking for a Human Sperm Bank (Willing or Otherwise)

JurassicParts

Planetoid
I've recently been reading some old-school magic lore (Malleus Maleficarum kind of stuff) and I'm remembering why I love the Incubus/Succubus lore so much. I've crafted a character in my brain who's a bit of both - since that's a common interpretation of the demon lore. Both sleep with humans because they aren't able to reproduce on their own yadda yadda yadda, waca waca waca waca. Also, other than taking semen from fucking man one night and shooting it into a woman the next night, Incusuccubi are basically just incubators. Which of course got me thinking on the egg-laying track...

So now I've got this little demon mucking about in my head who's looking to make a withdrawal at a sperm bank of their choosing. Not only do they need a donor, but they're looking for a rather permanent arrangement at that.

Basics:
I'm looking to play a cute little succubus, or incubus - we've basically covered that they're the same thing, eh? They also, in usual demon fashion, the cute-factor is truly only skin-deep. In reality they are quite the devilish little mother-fucker. I can play a female character, a male or a futa but regardless of their gender they are looking for a sperm-donor.

They take a liking to a particular fella for the job and come into his life in an irresistible human-disguise and proceed to seduce their way into his life and onto his dick. The poor sod thinks he scored the lay of a lifetime until he wakes up to find his cute little lover from the night before looking decidedly... different the morning after.

From there things can proceed all kinds of ways!

Who I'm looking for a partner to play:
I'm looking for a partner to play a top male character, could be a more dominant or submissive personality/sexual type, but definitely takes the physical role of the top in the sex. At least initially this poor guy has no idea that he's fucking a demon, he's seduced into it or maybe he's all about getting some booty until he realizes exactly who he's put his dick into. He's also NOT immediately into the idea of being used as, essentially, a glorified sperm donor at the beck and call of a demon lover. Depending on how you'd want to play it out, he could definitely get into it - maybe pregnancy is a fetish of his and he's been repressing it until now. Dealer's choice on that, I'd love to hear any more ideas that you have!

Kinks:
-Pregnancy
-Egg Laying
-Cum Inflation
-Body Modification (Dick and/or ball enlargement)
-Cock rings
-Size difference (With MC being the smaller)
-Breast growth/enlargement
-Seduction and Coercion
-Femboys
-Magic
-Public Scenes/Embarrassment
-Dirty Talk

Idea Board:
-I'm open to my partner's preferences on what my little demon looks like. What kind of skin tones and horns and wings etc. I would like them to be sizably smaller than the human character though.
-I personally prefer egg-laying to live birth-type pregnancies, but we could certainly do the latter if you really prefer. Either way pregnancies would progress pretty quickly.
-I have a few ideas for how the demon could keep their human lover bound to them: -The demon could put a spell/rune mark or a cock ring on their human sperm-banks dick and/or balls that only allows them to come/get aroused by the demon. Or maybe they are simply hyper aroused by the demon.
-The demon could enlarge the human's dick such that no human partner would be able to take it (and could lead to some very hilarious public scenarios).
-My demon is going to be a bit of a shit, if you couldn't guess. Your character, once he gets used to or accepts his role is free to retaliate with some riDICKulous sexy revenge of his own.

One Last Thing...
Hit me up by PM if you are interested - I can't wait to hear from you if this caught your eye. There are A LOT of options and alternatives on this idea, this is kind of just a spring-board post. PLEASE include your preferences on what parts you are and aren't looking for and I would be so ticked to hear any other ideas you might have. The only thing that I won't want to hear is a single sentence "Still open?" PM. The space isn't limited to 140 character tweets folks.

~Toodles!

I've gotten a few responses for this asking for roleplays with lady succubi - still interested in taking stories with male incubus though (or those that could change genders between each).

Back
Top Bottom