Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any The Impregnation Station (New Plots!)

Winter

Star
Hello!

I am Winter, welcome to my thread, which I made on Labor Day by *total coincidence*! :p

I've made something in the Uncategorized Others forum because I'm looking more for a specific kink rather than a specific gender to play, soooooo yeah!

Basically, I'm looking to play either a female or cuntboy character, but I will admit that I’m leaning more toward playing the latter. As in, the character who ends up pregnant (I didn’t think I’d need to clarify this but I’ve got a lot of messages from people for whom reading comprehension apparently isn’t a strong point lmao). As for your character, I'm comfortable with most things-- male, female, futa, animal, tentacle beast... WHATEVER GUYS!

Anyway, I have a few plots and pairings I'm down to do~

- Alien x Abductee
- Prince x Prince
- I always love omegaverse
- I’m particularly into the idea of playing anthro women lately

I have a few plots. Most of them are designed for me playing a cuntboy character admittedly. I want the bolded role.

Noble x Commoner (I have an intro prewritten!)
A commoner boy has lived for his entire life in a small village at the edge of the ruling noble’s territory. Though infrequent, the noble occasionally visits this village, and through one means or another, he ended up making his acquaintance. Though the people in the village seem to dislike their ruler, the man always him with a good impression because it seemed that he went out of his way to be kind to him (and he was, perhaps, too naive to realize that this could be anything but altruistic).

The truth is, however, that the noble was kind to him, in part, because he was attracted to the boy— an attraction that has turned into obsession, and now rage when he discovers that the boy (already existing in his mind as his) has been seen around the village with another. Realizing that he has let this go long enough, he sends his men to capture the object of his affections and being him to the palace.

At first, when the commoner boy discovers that he has been taken to the home of the man he’s so admired over the years, he is initially relieved, for the noble has never been anything but kind... However, he quickly discovers that there has always been much, much more behind the pretty words and fine gifts that the man treated him to, and he has always been expected to reciprocate.

King x Prince
After a long and brutal war between two kingdoms, the King’s forces have finally emerged the victor. But in addition to the typical penalties that a losing kingdom tends to suffer (loss of lands, villages, wealth, etc), the King of the conquering kingdom, known for his cruelty, makes one further demand: he wants the son of the royal family for his own.

* This one can easily be tweaked to a different pairing if King x Prince is too cliche. General x Noble perhaps?

Magician x Apprentice
This is a bit lighter fare, the story of a magician who takes in an apprentice who has been deemed notoriously unteachable by his mentors in the past. However, this magician sees great potential in the boy... Thus begins a long journey through the magical arts.

Healer x Tank
I done flipped this genre on its head! In a world where things kind of follow the flow of video game logic, an experienced healer is dealing badly with the loss of his tank traveling companion, who has decided to retire from the adventuring business. And because even an inexperienced healer tends to face quite steep odds of failure if they adventure alone, he thinks this is the end of the road for him, as well... At least, until he happens to make the acquaintance of a new adventurer who shows promise at tanking— even if everyone else who he’s met has written him off as being unfit for the job. And so, almost entirely for his own benefit, the veteran healer takes the boy under his wing, intending to mold him into an excellent tank.

* It’s kind of my intention/preference that this one especially emphasizes rough and painful sex... And just rough stuff in general. Which is then followed up with appropriate aftercare. After all, taking hits is part of being a tank, but if you’ve got a good healer to take care of you, you can push yourself to limits knowing you’ll come out safe on the other side.

Master x Slave -> No explanation needed, it’s exactly what you expect, although if we want to plot out ways to reinvent this tired old plot I’m all for it.

Pet x Owner (WARNING: NSFW IMAGE IN THIS ONE)
I have this cute little foxboy character that I'm wanting to play. And basically, for this plot, the setting is that he lives IN A WORLD where half-animal people really don't... Have rights. Because originally they were created as designer pets, sort of human-animal hybrids, and as a result they fall as animals under the law.

So humans keep them as pets/servants/slaves/etc. It's pretty grim.

The plot would begin with my little fox boy, a stray, suffering in the midst of his heat. He ends up sneaking into some rich dude's house/yard during his heat, perhaps lured by the scent of his guard dog, and ends up getting caught, and... Well, I have a feeling we both know where it goes from there. He could either be pregnant from the dog, or his new master saves that honor for himself! Both options are very fun!

I have a few refs of my foxboy but all of them are REALLY NSFW. Here is one that is slightly tamer but still quite NSFW. ... It’s actually part of a series illustrating part of this plot, but those pictures are definitely not getting attached here for obvious reasons!
View attachment 152

Thief x Victim
This idea is quite straightforward. My character is a master thief who has pulled off many high-stakes, high-value heists without a hitch... Except for this time. Because this time, his target just happened to be someone far more rich and powerful than he anticipated— an organized crime leader. And while the thief’s typical victims don’t have the means or resources to track him down, his latest target absolutely does. And when he catches him, he’s going to make an example of him.

Prince x Prince
Very simple idea— after a lengthy war between two kingdoms, one of them wins a decisive victory. Rather than killing the royal family of the losing nation, however, the conquering nation takes their prince, instead, and offers him to their son (or daughter, despite the title) as a plaything.

I always love omegaverse, and while I’m down for a bunch of things that can incorporate it, I also have a fun plot...
As betas consist of most of the population, followed by Alphas, and then Omegas, its no question that certain areas who only have one or the other of these particularly rare gender types have to come up with ways to deal with the unique challenges of heat or rut.

After a disastrous first heat in which an omega both embarrassed himself and his family by being wholly inappropriate towards customers at their little shop, a solution was devised— ‘the bench’. It keeps an omega in heat out of the way in a shaded spot out back, open to be used by anyone that passes by, and considered safe because the small town in which this takes place is populated entirely by betas.

... But what happens when an alpha traveling through town is attracted to this omega in heat?

... Okay the premise is a little out there, but that’s just the starting point, and there are a lot of directions we could go from there. Fun smut? An adventure sort of deal? All are on the table!

I also have another plot I am REALLY craving that doesn’t fall into a neat pairing like the others, so...

I also have a slightly more extreme plot:

set in a science fiction or fantasy setting. In a certain region, or on a certain planet off the beaten path, all manner of sin and debauchery is legal, including slavery. There is a specific establishment that is extremely popular, but it operates on an invitation-only basis and is known to few more than its members.

Operating in a similar manner to a speakeasy, this establishment is known for its particularly exotic wares, slaves from all manner of foreign places. They would fetch an exorbitant price in a normal market, but in this place, for a meager buy-in price, the members of the club have free use of the exotic offering on hand for nearly a year, until one of them has a chance to receive them as a personal slave.

... With a catch.

First, the slave on offer is untrained-- that job falls to the members of the club who engage in using them.

Second, the person who will ultimately get to keep this plaything for their own is determined by a lottery... A genetic lottery, if you will. For the first week or so of their arrival, the new ware is offered strictly on a 'Look, but don't touch (okay, touch, but absolutely no penetration)' basis, during which members decide whether or not they want to buy into this round of the lottery. And then, on the official 'release' night of the new attraction, they are impregnated with a cocktail comprised of a 'donation' from each entrant.

At the end of the year, the parent of the child they give birth to is the one who gets to keep them, and a new slave is brought in for the process to begin again.

... The Speakeasy makes their money on drinks, if you're wondering.

These are just a few of my ideas, and I'll add more as I think of them. I would be more than willing to brainstorm with you or hear your ideas.

I'd be willing to play over PM here, OR through email, which is highly preferred. I also have Kik (thebreedingbitch) but aside from that I don't use any other messenger.

Hoping to hear from you!

Last edited:
It has been a hot minute since I bumped this, so here I am checking for interest after a... Rocky few months.

Back
Top Bottom