Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Lewd and Lovely Harem Adventures! [F/Futa LF F/Futa][AIM/Discord]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lljk

Star
This is for AIM or Discord play only! F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/dusk%20rp/

Once more I've come in search of one of my favorite (and understandably difficult to find) kinks and themes: harems! Whether you're DMing an adventure or just playing a bevy of beauties, I am seeking writing partners who have a knack for playing multiple characters. Now I fully understand the one-sided nature of this request with me playing my singular character and my partner taking on a entire cast of cuties. I know it is not for everyone, but for those who do taking a liking to this sort of writing, I will endeavor to make it just as enjoyable for you as it is for me.

Both OCs and Video Game and Anime Canon characters are welcome!

I'm both interested in cute and lewd stories out of your typical RomCom, and kinkier plays involving mind control, hypnosis and potentially transformation. Some of the scene ideas below lean more towards one of the above, but I do enjoy brainstorming and would be happy to work on any idea to suit your tastes.

The ideas below are writing from a futa perspective for simplicity's sake, but I will happily play a female character and play with futa characters as well.

Modern Plots
-The typical lewd school life straight out of ecchi and hentai. A variety of classmates and perhaps even teachers all vying for the same partner.
-Changing birthrates due to unknown phenomenon have led to a sharp decline in the futa population for future generations. With a rather skewed ration of futas to females, harems have become commonplace and accepted.
-A plane crash or shipwreck leaves my character stranded and discovered by an all female tribe or civilization. Amazons optional.
-Similarly, a move to a new dorm, apartment, high school or college, or just a new town with an eerie overpopulation of women.
-An island resort makes for a great getaway, especially if what happens on the island stays on the island.
-Family harem! Inexplicably my character is surrounded by sisters, aunts, cousins, his mother - women everywhere without a single futa relative in sight.

Modern Fantasy/Supernatural Plots
-Magical girls traditionally have their powers fueled by love, but lust isn't all that different, is it? A group of brave heroines may find themselves all unwinding with the same "power source".
-A half-demon princess must prove her worth or face annihilation, and that involves conquering and corrupting a variety of humans to serve as playthings or servants.
-Being born a half-sucubus, my character finally reaches maturity and comes into her powers. With her infernal desires raging, its only natural she places her new talents into practice.
-Supernatural creatures lurk in the shadows. The most dangerous feed off human life, but the majority find sustenance from emotions such as fear - its not wonder there exist so much that goes bump in the night. Still, nothing brings quite as much sustenance as lust. Whether hse just naturally attracts spirits, demons and "monsters," or is a hunter of the supernatural, my character tends to fall into lewd situations on a daily basis.
-My character has power, but you are the one that encourages me to use it. Why make it my harem when it can be our harem?

Fantasy
-The princess of a kingdom ruled by dark magics has been kept safely hidden within a magical seal long after the destruction of his homeland. Finally awoken from her slumber years or even centuries later, will she seek to rebuild all that was lost, or aid another fallen royal in her bid for power?
-A monster girl adventure! Monster girls seem to be all interested in one thing - mating! Whether it be due to demon blood or the exceedingly rare futa offspring of a monster girl, my character is an especially appealing target for the wild beauties lurking in the shadows.
-Being found or captured by an all female tribe, civilization, or kingdom fits into a fantasy setting as well.
-As the princess of a dark empire ruled by monsters and sinister magics, it is only natural to be surrounded by an assortment of comely vassals, both human and not. When challenged by foolish adventurers and overly righteous heroines, it is just as natural that they are added to the collection!
-Duchesses, generals, foreign princesses, scheming nobles, wealthy mechants and brave heroines - all want to sit upon the throne as Empress. Most are simply chosen as concubines and consorts. All end up wielding the power to control the nation. Being the imperial princess is not easy.

Pokemon!?
-Why not? An adventure with lusty pokegirls awaits! I'm accepting of both the gijinka and anthro variety.

Well, that was quite a bit of words. Thank you for reading through all of them if you've made it to the bottom of the page. Once again, if you're interested just send me a message and we can exchange contact info. Ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom