Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twins rise to power. (Firestarter09 and kinkyponygirl)

Firestarter09

Supernova
Menta a rather lame-ish looking girl, with an average height of five foot eight, sat with her sister; Meena in their room board out of her mind, the average looking girl, who wished she honestly looked better, as she wasn't the prettiest of girl. Began to undress, taking the tank top she wore off and throwing it across the room, whih a bit of force behind, she brushed dull-grey, silver-ish bangs to the side, she looked at herself in the mirror that sat on her dresser, her hair wasn't short but wasn't to long, one of the few things she liked about herself. She cupped her chest sighing as she wished for a bigger pair than the sorry excuse of a breast size, she looked over to her twin; Meena who laid on the floor, sighing as well. She was exactly like Menta expect for personality, which was a bit less brash and more intellectual, proper. Though that wasn't to say Menta wasn't smart. She just handle things in a difderent aspect.

Meena was watching her sister and laughs, "You know getting pissed is not going to solve our problem. We have a shit life and a shit boyfriend." She points out with a laugh. Out of the two of them Meena was the one that didn't take shit from anyone and well she was the somewhat violent one out of the two. She looks at her and moves a strand of her hair behind her ear and smiles, "You know how crazy it would be to have the power to change things about us... Whether it be by some book or some godly intervention. I tell you I would have some very creative ideas to payback." She informs her. She laughs and turns to face her sister, "So tell me what is on your mind?" She asks.

Menta glared at her intellectual, yet somewhat violent sister. "Well... Lets see the boyfriend we love and hold dear to our sweet hearts, is a ass sometimes, we are really tall yet don't have the curves to show, people make fun of us for wanting to be catgirls! SO I DON'T KNOW WHATS ON MY MIND!... Oh wait I do now... Lets have some fun, also thats oddly specific, my dear sister." Menta pointed to her twin, taking a extreme note of everything she said. "What do you mean by creative ideas fir payback? Turning our dear lover into a Asari or Quarian, from that Mass effect series? Making those pompous bitches, become the very thing they hate, yet utterly sexy and devote to us?" She continued on for a minute, listing out many possibility for them to do if they acquired such a power, but of course this was real life, not some fantasy.

Meena listens to her sister and listens to her speak and she laughs as she stood and jumped on top of her, and she smirks. The truth was that Menta and Meena always played which other and when they grew up it was no different and they learned about sex together. The twins practiced on each other and that gave them a bond, "Well while I would not mind turning them into Mass Effect races or whatever we want really why just limit it to that." She retorts. She laughs and kisses her cheek and then gets off her and laughs, "So as I was saying sis what would you like to do for some fun?"

"Hey I didn't say limit ourselves to that, I was just pointing out that they have real kink for it." Menta said with a blush as she felt her sister get off her. "Well theres always the old closet we could see if theres any toys in there." Menta suggests, her hands wrapping around her sister face planting a kiss on her lips, as she pulled her sister in. Forcing her tongue into her mouth, her fingers rubbed across Meenas back. Menta was a great kisser and even tongue user, being able to use her tongue in manys way for pleasure. A minute passed before she would pull away panting. "Mhhh I tasted a bit of strawberry in there... I like it." She complimented her sistee. "Now lets go look in the old closet see if theres anything in there of use, maybe a vibrator two, or maybe some magical book." She jokingly said the last part, before nudgging her sister and getting up from her spot on the bed. She looked at her sister giggled as she thought of ways to use her tongue on her.

Meena laughs as her sister teased and she watches her closely as she made her wau to the closet and then thought about her statements, "Oh sorry about that sis I didn't understand you and I am sorry for that." She informs. She gave it some thought and then smiles, "So did you find anything sis or are we going to have to go shopping for some toys?" She calls out. Meena was the ore dominant of the the two, but that did not mean that Menta was not, Meena knew she was. She got up and walks over to her sister and looks from behind and she grabs her sisters' ass, "So what do we have?" She asks with a giggle.

Menta let out a cute mewl as she felt her sister hand on her ass. "Ohhhh baddd girl~!" She exclaimed in pleasure, moaned for a minute or two before answering. "So to answer your question, yes we have toys and a dusty old book, but we might wanna go buy some new stuff as well. It wouldn't hurt to have some new ones." She states bringing the the dusty old book out from the closet, it was incredibly dusty but beneath all the dust it seemed to have some interesting desgins beneath. Of course you wouldn't be able to see it with all the dust. "Hmm it looks old, and kind of weird, heh. Think that thing you said about mystical books becoming true?" She let out a nervous chuckle as she placed the book on her bed. She began to clean the dust off the book.

She looks at the book and then grabs her a vibrator and the control that was to the vibrator. She returns to her sister and smiles, "Get undress so I can get this toy in and get dressed accordingly we are heading out to get some new toys." She informs her. She looks at herself and smiles, "AC/DC shirt, jeans and sandals. I am ready to go." She tells herself. She looks back at her sister and then glares, "That book is old and it seems like you would do something crazy with it... Come on we are busy right now," She points out.

"HEY NO! That's not what I would do with this book!" She exclaimed in minor annoyance, sighing a bit she began to take off her pants since she had already taken off her shirt. "You really want me moaning like a slut in public, even though that's very taboo?" Menta raised an eyebrow at her sister's idea, she was supposed to be the smart one, the one who went about doing things in the best of ways, who would talk civilly... but now as of recent. She had started to act different more dominant and less like the person she was. She had no issue with her sister being able to take charge, but the way it was going now she was scared worried that her sister was hurting. "Sis, your scaring me sometimes." she muttered to herself her eyes glancing down to the ground. "Lets get this over with, and get some new stuff, I'm going to take this book with me though... Seems interesting hopefully." She said putting a smile on her face.

Meena looks at her and arches a brow, "Wait what do you mean? I am just being myself trying to get us out of the house. And secondly yes I do want you moaning like a slut... I tend to like it a lot." She admits. She walks over to her and licks the tip of the toy and moves her panties to the side and then moves the toy up and down her folds, "Am I really that different sis?" She asks. She thought to herself and smiles, "Honest answer please." She adds.

Menta glanced to her left before looking at her sister, dead in the eyes she sighed as she answered her sister. "Sis your scaring me! You've become increasingly aggressive, your losing your caution! I'm worried for you." She said waterworks building up, she seemed on the verge of crying absolutely worried for her sister mental health. "I just feel like I've lost my sweet smart sister, who's been replaced by some dominate abusive girl." Menta explained to her sister, venting about how she felt. "Sis I love you, I care for you... I hate seeing you like this." Placing a hand on Meena shoulder, looking at her tears running down the side of her face now. "Sis please tell me if something is wrong!" Menta voice was starting to crack.

She stops her and pulls her close wanting to comfort her sister and she had no problem stopping what she was doing after all her sister meant the world to her and she was willing to do whatever it took to keep her happy. She takes the hand from her shoulder kissing it ad then wiping her tears away, "Well and here I thought I was always aggressive sees that my sister thinks other wise and maybe she is right." She informs her with a smile. She kisses her cheek, "But lets get out of the house I have been here all day." She suggests.

Menta sniffled as she smiled at her sister, giving her a quick hug. "I love you sis." She said before pulling away from the hug. "Yeah just let me get dressed sister." Menta answered with quickly grabbing whatever clothes she had in her dresser, when she put her clothes on she wore a pair of tight blue skinny jeans, with some tie-dyed socks, as she wore black and white converse, her top was grey tight tank top, which showed her minimal A-cup cleavage, for which she wore a bra for. "Alright I'm ready to go sis! Lets get out of here, its been getting stuffy as hell!" She exclaimed excitedly, Menta glanced over at the book that sat on the bed. "I guess we should take the book as well? I mean who knows it might sell for a lot?" The girl who desperately wanted a better body asked her sister. The book was quite interesting as neither of the two had expected such a dusty old thing, being in the old closet... then again who knows what else could've been in there. "Are we going to bring it... or no?"

She looks at the book and had no idea what to do, but when asked about it and she gives her a look, "Well I wouldn't know what that book has in store... I say you should keep it maybe we can try one of the spells." She informs with a smile. She watches her get dressed and she whistles, "Looking good sis." She calls out and heads to the door. She smiles and waits for her, "So I was thinking toys, food and maybe a movie so what would you like to do?" She asks with a laugh.

"Who knows, an what's to say it has spells?" Menta raised an eyebrow, watching as her sister whistled at her, blushing happily as she was complemented on her choosing of clothes, she soon followed her sister who waited for, smiling a bit when she made some suggestions. "Hmm I don't know let's see, toys would be fun, food an a movie or two couldn't hurt, an might give us a chance to see what we can do with book, an actually see if its a magical thing." Menta answered, as she put an arm around her sister shoulder. "Though we could see what this book is able to do right? Maybe become catgirl witch's, sexy ones...Eh who knows?" Menta opened the door to the house. "Though I there's one thing I really do want, a pet." she openly states to her twin. "We going to the mall with the movie theater, or the big one? And who's driving?" She continuously asked, making sure everything would be going correct with this outing. "By the way I'm happy we were able to talk this out sis." Placing a kiss on her sister cheek, licking at the side as well much like a cat would lick someone. As she began to slip a hand up her sisters AC/DC shirt, playing with her siblings chest lovingly as she groped at it. "I love you sister." She purrs into her ear, hands brushing against her nipples. "I want to make love right now... but I think some simple groping should be good for right now." As she licked at her sisters cheek once more purring as she did." She began to slip a hand down her sisters pants, an past her panties teasing at her sisters pussy. "Damn I know we should focus right now."

Meena gasps as er face was licked followed by a lick. She smiles as her hand went up her shirt and she moans and then before she knew it her pussy was being teased. She groans in pleasure and then laughs at her, "Oh that is not fair I was trying to do this to you early and you would not allow this is abuse of power." She teases. She smacks the wall and looks at her and smirks, "Well sis I always said you had a way with your hands. This feels to good and well, but sad to say we have to get going." She whispers.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm just a little catty." Menta answered her sister, as she kissed her sister once more, before heading out to the car and getting the passenger seat waiting for her sister to get in, whilst in the car she began to hum to herself. Not even a second latter after she had put her seat blet on, she began to put a hand down her own pants, playing with herself as she hears her twin enter the vehicle. "Don't mind me! I'll play with myself till we get there!" She exclaims as her own fingers hit her G-spot, her eyes glanced as she fingered herself to the spellbook she had placed on the floor of the car. Pulling her own girl-cum covered fingers from her pussy stopping herself from reaching a orgasm. "Maybe I'll wait on that, it might be best to see whats in the book?" She said, thinking it might have been a better idea to see what the book had to offer.

She looks at the book not sure what to do or say on the matter, but then she got an idea and she laughs softly as she took her sisters hand and lead her towards the garage. She grabs the keys from the table and she looks at her with a smile on her face, "So I was thinking that you know... Maybe we can try a spell from that book or something." She mentions. She smiles as she gets in the sixty-seven Impala and she opens the door for her sister, "Well you coming in or not my dear sister?" She calls out

"Sure sis, i think it will be fun!" Menta nodded getting in the passenger seat. "Dont try rushing me!" She playfully told her sister, pulling the seat belt over her lap and buckling herself in, as she placed the book in her lap, opening it. "Hmm... Thats interesting, this spell here will make anyone who has it casted on them, into a Anthropomorphic shark person." Menta told her sister, as she closed the door to the Impala. "I guess we could try this at the store?" She raised an eyebrow at some of the spells in the book, which was slightly werid as there were so many types of spell, ones for clothing, to shoes or even fetishes. "Damn this book has so many spells."

She smiles as her sister got into the car and she starts the car and leaves the house with a smile on her face. She looks at her and thinks, "Why wait till we are at the store that makes no sense sister... And why not try some of those spells on us while we are driving... I don't think anything will happen." She informs. She stops at a stop light and then takes a right and smiles, "Come on I do admit it is a pretty big book and worth trying out."

Menta thought for a moment at Meena suggestion, there was a chance nothing bad will happen so maybe it was a good idea to try one, sighing slighlty Menta took a deep breath before answering her sister. "Ok sis. What type of spell do you want preformed on you? The tigershark one? Or say this one spell which make your ass bigger?" Menta had given her sister two options and she knew that one would be chosen, but she was not sure which her sister would choose. Menta had already made up her mind and decided to do the ass expansion spell on herself. She began to chant the incantation. Closing her eyes for a minute as the incantation was finished, the twin sister of Meena opened them not feeling any different. Her butt didn't feel any larger- Menta gasped as she could feel heat build up on her lower half. "Ohhhhh fuck!" She cursed, her ass felt like it was on fire and... And it felt so good! "Meena oh god!"

Meena looks at her and gasps as she had to keep the car under control as she was screaming and she parks the car and looks at her, "Menta are you okay... Hey," She waves her hand in front of her sister, "Can you hear me." She asks. She was worried about her sister as she got silent and she noticed that her sisters ass did indeed get bigger, "Man I wish god would give me godly powers." She tells herself. She shakes her sister, "Menta wake the fuck up.'

Menta breathed heavily as she seemed to return to consciousness. "Oh! Oh my God! Fuck yes! That was awsome!" She purred in pleasure, as she noticed that her panties and pants were noticeably tighter due to her expanded ass. Looking to her sis and noticing the concern and panic and ghe fact she was shaking her, she did her best to react fast and give a comforting hug her sister. Sis! I'm sorry about that! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" Calmly reassuring her sister was ok. "Sorry it was just the feeling, it was so erotic overwhelming, i should not have done that in the car. I'm so sorry!" She continued to tell her ssiter repeatedly, once the situation had calmed down a bit Menta had taken a glance back at the book. "Wanna feel what I felt?"

She looks at her sister glad to hear that she was okay and she looks at the book and then at her and then gave it some time to think. Could she really get a bigger ass, the proof was in the pudding. She looks at Menta, "What the hell go right ahead its not like I have anything better to do anyway... A big ass it is." She states. SHe looks at her sister, "Well get to it sis." She says waiting. She looks outside the window and smiles maybe this was the start of something new... Something different.

Menta smiled happily as she got the book, opening back up to the page she had it at, her smile spreading further and further as she began to say. The lines of the spell. "Ashal ughaul va!" She chants as magice began to surge through out the air, she looks to Meena and says the lines once again to her, once she did she watched as her sisters face started to contort in discomfort, it was oobvious that Meena was heating up from the all the pleasure that was about to begin. "Ohh sis isn't delightful? That sensation? I mean it gets so mucb better once it starts growing!" She says excitedly.

Back
Top Bottom