Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roommate's Secret (xXRyuJunkieXx & BoomBoom)

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
Rei was laying in her bed with the blankets covering her body. Her face was flush red and her body temperature was up a bit. No she wasn't sick. She was horny. Of course she didn't want anyone especially her roommate to see her in that state for a really good reason. The grey haired 21 year old was a very attractive woman. However she was what you would call a futa, meaning Rei had both a vagina and a cock with a pair of balls. She was pretty big too and could put some men to shame. However Rei was pretty self consious about her package and didn't really like to show people it. In fact no one besides her parents knew about it. She was doing her darn best to keep her hard on down, taking deep breaths to try and calm herself and her erection which was clearly making a tent in her shorts. "F-Fuck.....please go down." She whined.

Being that Rei was in college she shared a room with another girl so the futa didn't really have a lot of privacy time to relive stress. It had been building up for the past couple of weeks. Yep, Rei had a case of the blue balls. Even the lightest touch would cause her to get aroused. Right now she was doing her best to get her hard on down before her roommate came back and started asking her questions. Last thing she wanted to do was freak her out.

Amy had just exited the Co-ed shower in the dorms and had a towel wrapped wound her chest that went down to her upper thigh. She had forgotten to bring clean clothes with her. Luckily her room was only a few steps away so she didn't have the traverse through the entire building wearing only a towel or put her old clothes on. Something that if she did meant she would need to take a shower again, one of the quirky things about the young college student. She knew that her roommate as in the room, and really she hardly knew the girl but she was sure that like other girls she would have had to have showers in gym class and see another girls naked body. Amy was body conscious, but she would just ha e to ask the roommate to turn away.

Pulled open the door she walked into the room and closed to quickly. The towel showed some of her cleavage and her red hair was wet still.

"Ugggh, I forgoty clothes" she said with a chipper tone a smile on her face determined that she would make friends with this girl sooner rather than later. They would have to live together for an entire year after all.

"Uh....come on." Rei moaned. No matter what she did she just couldn't get her cock to go down. Well there was one way to do it but it was risky. Well Amy's still in the shower. A quickie wouldn't hurt right? The futa girl thought to herself. She finally said fuck it and slowly lowered her blanket, then her shorts revealing her cock. Her member was about a good ten inches when erect, pretty thick too. It was throbbing and twitching like crazy. "A-Alright lets just make this quick." Rei said to her self as she wrapped her hand around the shaft. The grey haired girl arched her head back shuddering a bit. However before getting a chance to even stroke it Rei heard the door pull open.

Boy her face never turned so pale before as it did then. She quickly put those blankets back over her hoping that Amy didn't see anything. "O-Oh....um yeah. I've done that before. Good thing our room is so close." Rei said smiling lightly. She was trying to be friendly however she sounded extremely nervous plus her face still remained pale.

Having just come in and closed the door Amy had not seen the secret that her roommate was trying to hide. By the time she looked at her and smiled she was covered in her blanket. "God Red, are you feeling alright? No offense but you look really pale and not well" Amy asked as she made her way over to her folded clothing, pulling a pair of black panties on without having to take off her towel as well as pulling up a black skirt.

She turned then to put on her bra, it matched the panties and when she sat on her bed it was in her Brad and skirt. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah um....e-everything is fine Amy. I-I guess I'm just not feeling well that's all. Rei replied with. Like she was going to tell her she was a fucking horny mess right now. The futa girl tried to adjust herself so she could pull her shorts back up. However she just ended up rubbing the blanket against the tip of her cock causing her to let out a soft moan. "A-ah." Oh fuck.....please tell me I didn't just do that out loud. Rei thought. Stupid fucking blanket and your fucking rough side. Once again her face began to heat up and her cheeks started turning red.

Amy stood up off of her bed, not bothering to put a shirt on and walked over to her roommate noticed how flush she was and apparently ignorant to the moan that she had just let out. Sitting at the edge of Rei's bed Amy carefully placed her delicate hand on the other girls forehead and then her cheeks. "You do feel a little warm" she said though of course she hadn't the faintest ideas as to why that was at the moment. Believing for the time that it was sickness that caused he to be warm.

"Maybe a cool shower will make you fell better?" she offered.

(sorry this is late.... Life stuff)

As Amy sat on the edge of the bed the blanket pressed down even harder into Rei's cock, the fabric rubbing hard against her sensitive tip. "Y-Yeah.....I-I'm a little.....warm. I think.....a cold shower w-would work." She managed to get out. She tried adjusting herself but that only made it worse and she let out a moan even Amy couldn't have missed. "Oh.....F-Fuck. I-I can't....take this anymore. I'm sorry but please don't freak out." Rei told her roommate. The sensations from the blanket rubbing her cock were becoming too much. She had no choice but to pull it off revealing to Amy that she had a cock.

Amy smiled sympathetically at her roommate knowing how it felt to be sick at the apartment of the year. It hadn't happened to her this year, thankfully, but it had in the past. She started to rise from the bed so that the other girl could go to the showers and take her shower but she...moaned. Amy raised and eyebrow and was about to ask what it was about when she found out rather abruptly.

The girl jumped to her feet and took a step back with a gasp. Instinctively she tried to cover her breasts and bra. "What is...what in the...Rei you are a.... Boy....no..that can't be real"

Rei's face couldn't get any redder than it did. She was both embarrassed and scared that she had to show Amy this as she figured that's what her reaction was going to be. "I-I'm.....not a guy Amy. I'm.....what you call a futa. I was born with both male and female parts." She explained lifting her balls up to show her roommate she indeed did have a fully functioning pussy before pulling her shorts up. "I didn't t-tell you because I didn't know how you would react. My kind are mostly labeled as freaks." Rei said not able to look Amy in the face. Tears started to form in her eyes. "I-I'll understand if you want to leave or if you want me to move to a different room."

Amy would have liked to have been able to say that she was able to cover from the shock quickly but in truth she had not. Her ears burned red and the shock in her mind slowed her reaction time down. Her hands still covered her breasts as she seen more of the manhood that her roommate had as well as a cut under it. It was like nothing that she had ever seen before, nor that she would have guessed could be reason. Still, she stood there in shocked silence trying to make sense of it all.

She was only aware that Rei was crying after a timeand When's she did realize it she moved to the corner of the girl... Nay futas bed and sat upon it. She'd take the others face in her hands and make it look at her.

"I'm sorry" she whispered "I have just never seen anything like it before nor...I didn't know...it's okay. I was just shocked is all" she moved to move the blanket letting it all be free. She tried not to stare but she did.

"I-It's alright. I don't blame you. Most people are shocked when they see I have a dick." Rei said wiping her tears away from her face. "It's just....I um....I haven't been able to um relieve myself since I've been here. I thought that you would have taken longer in the shower so I um...." The futa girl trailed off her face getting even redder by the second. Despite pulling her pants up her cock was still pretty erect making a tent in her shorts. She was all too horny right now and the only way to relive it was to well, cum.

How had she gotten herself into such a situation? Amy had been told that college would be full of different people and new experiences but she could not believe that her own roommate would be so... Different. Her heart raced in her chest as she looked at the bulging shorts of her roommate and her throat dried. Her eyes scanned up the futa's body and paused momentarily on her breasts and the to her reddened face. Biting her lips Amy took a moment to speak.

"Because of me..." she clarified the reason the other girl wasn't wable to get off since she had been at the school.

Then she reached down the other girls shorts to grasp the shaft slowly stroking it under the shorts. Her eyes were locked on her roommates as she did so.

All Rei did was nod, her face still red with embarrassment. The futa didn't expect what was about to happen next. What she felt next was Amy grabbing her shaft through her shorts and began to stroke it which caused her to let out a surprised moan. "A-Amy.....what.....what are you doing?" Rei asked. This wasn't like her roommate to just do something like this but she wasn't going to deny it didn't feel good. Her cock twitched with excitement especially since someone else was touching it.

(Sorry for the late reply. Deal with personal life stuff.)

The throbing warm dick in her hand made Amy feel, strangely powerful. She had grown up with "food christian morals" and it was instilled upon her brain that sleeping or touching a man before the wedding day was strictly forbidden. Though she did not agree with it so was lesbian actions. Though she had not agreed with them she would never have acted against them for fear of what her parents might do to her should they find out. But she had never been warned about this. A person with both otter organs and so she decided that it was, at best, a gray line. So she moved the skin of the pens up and down under the shorts.

"Is...is that not good...or do you only like boys?" she asked letting go and taking her hands out, her face red now from embarrassment.

"Oh no no. I-I like it. A lot, and I'm mostly into girls." Rei replied with. The futa preferred women over guys mainly because they weren't as freaked out when it came to her second private part down below. She actually put most guys to shame. "Please I want you to continue. I really need release." Rei begged pulling her shorts down once again, her thick throbbing cock sprang out. It twitched waiting for Amy's touch once more.

Amy smiled upon hearing that her roommate was mostly interested in girls as she had grasped her...his...whatever penis and had stroked it but a few times before being given questioned. Worse, she had feared, thay she had made things worse for her strange gendered roommate by assuming.good that they wanted such an action from her without asking. Her mind had been intent on helping, with naughty curiosity as well, truth be told, but still she felt that she could have asked.

Even as her delicate hand had removed itself from Red's swollen member she could feel the warmth it had provided to her palm. The roommate wanted her to continue and when she said thay Amy slide her hand back to the cock grasping it gently, stroking it up and down her eyes now looking at that rather than the face of her companion.

Her exposed nipple were hard and her breasts moved with the motion of her strokes, flicking her head to the side so that her hair went behind one ear she left her head tilted at the girl man thay was her roommate and bit her bottom lip. This was by far and away the most forward she had ever been in her lifetime and it was not an unpleasant experience.

"How many....people have you been with?" she asked her hand taking a firmer grasp as she moved it up and down twisting it just a little as it went up and then untwisting as it went down.

Soon Rei began to finally relax as Amy continued to stroke her off. "Ah.....ah yes." She moaned a bit as her breathing got a bit heavier. The futa girl's nipples were also beginning to become erect as they began to poke out of her tank top, she wasn't wearing a bra. However she noticed Amy too was getting turned on by this as well. "N-Not....many.....people. Only a few girls." Rei managed to answer her roommate's question. "Oh.....f-fuck!" She gasped as Amy got a firmer grasp on her throbbing thick member, twisting it as she stroked up. Heavy breathing turned into pants. It was starting to become too hot for Rei so she removed her tank top revealing her bare breasts. Rei was indeed an attractive woman. She had a nice well toned body and D cup breasts to go with it. They bounced a bit, her light pink nipples stuck out erect and proud. Soon pre-cum began to ooze out of the tip of her cock.

"A few more than me" Amy smiled sweetly at the cockpit welding woman biting her bottom lip as the other pulled off her top, his massive breasts freed at last and Amy felt a feeling for them she had never felt before. She had seen a good many tit in her life but they had been friends oflr family members changing and she had never er paid them much mind. Now she was hyper aware of all that was around her including the beautiful globes upon her roommates chest. Never before had they brought feelings of arousal, but now, they did. Now, she wanted nothing more than to bury her head between them but she resisted.

"Don't ever feel like you need to hide from me" she insisted her thumb sliding lightly over the head of the cock.

"A-Alright." Was all Rei could get out. God she was in such pleasure right now. More pre-cum began spurting out as her tip was being played with thanks to Amy. Soon the futa her began to play with her own breasts rubbing and pinching her erect nipples which only heightened her pleasure. She could tell that her roommate adored her enormous fun bags. "Please.....c-can....you fondle my balls?" She then asked Amy surprised she could even speak right now. However Rei went back to panting as he cock was being edged and milked for all it was worth. She could feel herself on the verge of an orgasm and she knew have her balls fondled would be the tipping point.

Back
Top Bottom