Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy/Cuntboy Seeking Futas or Females!

Hey!

As the title says, I am interested in either playing a Fem/Cuntboy against either a Futa or Female character, possibly even both! I can write anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs a response, and I make sure to always try to use correct grammar and spelling, though of course no one is perfect. I prefer to use PMs for roleplays, but if any potential partners are opposed to this then I can always make an exception.

Here's a list of kinks I would like to explore, as well as my limits.

Kinks:

Crossdressing
Orgasm Control/ Denial
Humiliation
Dirty Talk
Threesomes

Limits:
Vore
Furries
Scat
Piss

These are just a few examples of kinks I'm interested in, there are many more that I haven't listed as well, and I'm always willing to incorporate any kinks my partner is interested in, so long as it's not one of my limits. Now here are some potential pairings/plots.

Demon X Succubus

For this pairing I was thinking that I would play the demon, who was captured by a succubus. At the start of the roleplay I was thinking that I would play him as a more dominant and headstrong character, but as the roleplay progresses he would become more and more submissive as he is broken down by the succubus. For this idea, I was thinking that the demon would secretly enjoy the idea of behaving in a more feminine way, and eventually the succubus finds out and allows or even forces him to do so.

Servant X Royalty

For this pairing I would like to play as a servant to someone who perhaps has a lot of wealth or power. I like the idea of this being a kind of role reversal, with my character wearing maid's clothing and responding to every beck and call of the other character.

Alien X Human

This would be a lighthearted roleplay that would also feature a lot of comedy. My idea for this pairing would be that my character, a human, runs into an alien that has a lot of interest in Earth's culture. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, the alien's only exposure to Earth has been through hentai. I was thinking it could be very fun to have a role reversal involving tentacles and other hentai related things.

If any of these interest you, or you have some ideas of your own that you want to discuss, feel free to PM me!

Back
Top Bottom