Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Nerd's Search for the Perfect Villain

ThatOneNerd

Planetoid
Hey everyone,

I know exactly the type of story that I'm looking for, but it's the type that could take numerous different forms. I'm going to start doing my best to describe what I think of as the 'perfect story' and then move on to some settings and story ideas I have.

I'm looking for a story I can become really really invested in. Something I can enjoy not only while writing and reading it, but will also stay in my thoughts the times between.

I'm looking for deep, flawed, lifelike characters. I want to see them grow and change. I want to get attached to the character, crave seeing more and more of them. If it's an original character, it'll take a lot of work to find someone I can connect to on some level relatively quickly. If it's an existing character, it'll also take a lot of work to make them your own.

I typically look for characters who are strong, dominant, and less romantic with some degree of coldness. I've always been attracted to the Villains and Villainesses. Those who manipulate, exploit, outsmart, and overpower.

In contrast, I typically play more submissive, warmer, more likable characters. Submissive certainly does not mean weak, though. My characters range in how resistant they may be, but they aren't just going to give in from the beginning.

Stylistically, I typically play in first person, and I'd like to play via PM. An average response is typically 1-2 paragraphs, though this flexes a lot depending on the scene. Fast paced scenes with more back and forth require shorter responses, while more slow paced scenes can be a bit longer.

I absolutely love that uncomfortable line between 'this is really fucked up' and 'this is really fucking hot'. As a result, my limits on what I'm fine with in a RP is typically far beyond what my partner's may be. Let me know what I should be wary of, or if something goes too far, just smack me. I don't expect my partner to ask to make sure every little thing is okay with me. Just go for it. If it's a problem, we can address it after. It's not a big deal Smile

My one serious limit to be aware of - is the site's age rule. All Characters must be 15 years old or older. I'm the bitch who'll report you if you push this, so just don't.

---

Plot Ideas​
Fandom Plots​
Characters and Universes we love, with original - creative storylines.​
Mass Effect
Plot ideas are here!

Queen of Omega
Aria is quite possibly the most powerful woman in the galaxy, but most certainly the most powerful criminal in the galaxy. She has a lust for control and power, and a powerful strategic mind to match. If you think you could handle this powerful personality, I can certainly handle whatever prey you want to pursue.
Aria Gallery - NSFW

Samantha
Samantha is a character that's relatively easy to look past. She's not in a particularly powerful position, is not trained to fight dangerously, nor does she demand attention constantly. Beneath it all though, she has the potential to be one of the most dangerous people on the Normandy. She has an incredibly strategic mind, always several moves ahead of others. What would she do, to steal Shepard away from her lover? Seduction, blackmail, extortion, bondage...sounds like a good beginning.
Samantha Gallery - NSFW

Liara
Liara changes perhaps more than any other character over the Mass Effect trilogy. She starts as a shy researcher - but over time, blossoms into a very confident and capable information broker. She is cool, calm, collected, and knows what she wants. Various stories could involve reigning in an unfaithful Shepard, to using her wide information net to blackmail others to take control.
Liara Gallery - NSFW

Shepard's Clone
While being rebuilt during Mass Effect 2's beginning, some of Shepard's genetic information was kept on file, and a clone was created. While physically identical, his/her emotional and personality didn't quite come out the same. Much more demanding, dominant, and evil; the clone decides to take control of the Normandy from the original Shepard.
Shepard's Clone - NSFW

Jack
Jack is one of those women who you always need to stay on your toes around. While reliable and loyal as an ally, that can change if she senses weakness. If you like the idea of playing a biotic with a wickedly short fuse, let me know!
Jack Gallery - NSFW

Cerberus
The Illusive Man, along with the rest of Cerberus, are a surprisingly powerful pro-human terrorist organization. Whether by using them for intense reaper studies or for releasing humiliating videos as recruitment advertisements; Cerberus would stand to gain a lot by controlling the crew of the Normandy.
Cerberus Gallery - NSFW

Auction
The Normandy has been captured, and their capturers are looking to liquidate all non-essential personnel. As the Normandy has some pretty popular faces, they figure they can get a great price on the black market. Ideas for kidnappers involve various mercenary groups, Cerberus, or even Shepard his/herself.
Auction Gallery - NSFW

A Violent Note
As many are uncomfortable at the sight of rather intense violence, I tried to segment most of the more rough pictures here. I am always more than happy to delve deep into the horrors of violence - even up to and including death. On the flip side, if it isn't your thing, it doesn't need to be included obviously.
More Intense Mass Effect Imagery - NSFW

Persona
The Gothic Nurse
Tae Takemi is a punk-rock woman who is incredibly talented with medicine. She is very research minded, always working on creating new and effective drugs. What she needs though, is someone to test them. If you like the idea of injecting various drugs into human guinea pigs, this one may be for you.
Takemi Gallery - NSFW

The Politician
Makoto Niijima is a dignified, strong willed student. She is the president of the student council, and enjoys being in control. This is one of those characters that either of us could play. Would you find it more fun to utilize her power to subjugate another character? Or meticulously shatter her controlled world?
Makoto Gallery - NSFW

The Teacher
Sadayo Kawakami is a teacher, who is hard pressed for money. She becomes involved in a call in maid service, which rather regularly devolves into sexual activities. Already a rather submissive and controlled character, it wouldn't be difficult to rein her in. Once yours though, just how would you corrupt her?
Kawakami Gallery - NSFW

The Reclusive Nerd
Futaba has been a recluse her entire life. Just coming out and greeting the world, she's in a particularly vulnerable situation. What might happen if someone wanted to take control of her, and train her to be something else entirely?
Futaba Gallery - NSFW

Watch_Dogs
Clara is one of the most badass characters in gaming. I would love to play in her shoes, against an original hacker with bad intentions. He/she would play a terrifying villain, who takes control. This could start without any physical interaction at all, beginning with increasing amounts of blackmail and forcing her to do increasingly humiliating things in front of a webcam. Over time, what could this lead to?
Watch_Dogs Gallery - NSFW

Saints Row
Kinzie Kensington is probably the character I've found that's closest to who I actually am. I adore her snarky style, her complete rejection of most social interaction, and her love of all things kinky. Just try to make me say 'teacup'.
Kinzie Gallery - NSFW

XCOM
The XCOM series may a turn based strategy shooter, but for me - it's more of a horror game than anything else. Every turn just might bring about the new enemy you just can't handle, nor escape from in time. I would love to play as a member of a squad who is separated and abducted.
X-COM Gallery - NSFW
X-COM - NSFW -Violent

Life is Strange
Max is another character I see a lot of myself in. I have a few ideas for this one, ranging from Chloe pushing her to be more and more sexually adventurous; to Victoria being....well Victoria.
Life is Strange Gallery - NSFW
Life is Strange Gallery - NSFW - Violent

DC Universe
I don't know the DC Universe super well, but I'm fairly comfortable with the Batman side of things. Harley Quinn is a fascinating character. It could be really fun to follow Harley Quinn from her origins onward, with you playing various key characters to ultimately shape her into the Harley we all know and love. That said, it would follow the canon storyline loosely. It's far more fun to make things our own.

Original Plots
New characters, unrestrained by established worlds.​
KosplayKidnapping
In this idea, I'd play as some nerd, at a convention of some kind. With so many people bustling around, in bizarre and wonderful costumes....getting someone out of one wouldn't be all that difficult.

World Leaders
As leaders of two rival nations locked in a cold war, the slightest military move could spell disaster for both countries. Unfortunately for my character, yours isn't content to just wait it out. What happens when a leader is kidnapped, and the true diplomacy starts?

Back
Top Bottom