Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Distracted reason

Crazywolfie

Meteorite
Hey does anyone know a little about web design or similar? If not but enjoys that kind of stuff? Im working on one of my new projects and im looking for help so if anyone is keen pm me :) must be a fan of roleplay, furry, scaly or vore. Thanks *slobers over this post*

Use Dreamweaver. It's amazing and easy. The only thing about it is that it costs somewhere between $300-$600. So I hope you get professional with it fast.

Mm i know about dreamweaver but its not the kind of software im looking for, its more a basic understand of html though i guess its not important, im currently studying web development. how many other people out there like vore. ^^

I'm not opposed to vore, but like many fetishes/interests I don't share, I don't understand what the draw to it is.

Could you explain, in your own words and opinions, why you enjoy vore? I'm actually really curious about it. ;)

Re: Distracted reason (vore)

Its actually hard to understand a persons fetish in general, nobody can really tell for what reason people are drawn to things but i think its a domination submission thing with a twist, vore is often very sexual and sensual its about being at the complete mercy of the predator or having someone at your mercy depending on what you prefer. But.. Just because its about eating someone whole doesn't mean its gotta be violent and cruel, thats hardvore, softvore is most common but you get a few other types aswell, vore also relates to macro/micro play, scaly and furry. Being animalistic often makes it seem more real. After all it is a dog eat dog world :)

I use Notepad++ myself. People who insist on using Dreamweaver to $%^$%^ up my formatting make me want to perform ritual human sacrifice.

I don't insist on using Dreamweaver, Vek. I just find it easier. But then again, My web design teacher was a bitch. >.>

Wicked is web development a class where your from? teacher? ^^ we're third world country with a first world culture, *looks around* . . Not to mention the overly corrupt government XD. Raws, im going off topic now.. I'll shudup, dreamweaver has its pros and its cons.. Have you considered self sacrifice vek? Character is what you do when noone else is looking ;)

Back
Top Bottom