Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Riders BxG, BxB, or GxG

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaseKatty

Supernova
World of Shinara

Alot of shit goes down people who were thought to be good are evil shit like that i need more rps in this idea. I have a basic story but you can add what you like and we can change stuff up.

In the world of Shinara dragons ruled for millions of years as despotic rulers. No one could stand up to the king of dragons who was feared greatly by all. But after millions of years the King died and with no one to take the thrown and command the dragons they ran amuck destroying everything, killing everyone. With the order collapsing a strong human took the throne and most dragons were hunted and killed. Yet dragons would be useful in war. So the king created the riders who were each trained and given an egg. This was the beginning of an attempt to domesicate the dragons. Hundreds of years and many kings later the system is working a rider is assigned the job when born and when a rider reaches 16 they are given there egg which they must hatch and teach to behave human like in human form and not to harm humans without being commanded to. You/Me are a rider and you/me were given an egg at 16 its been 2 years and you/me have me/you a young dragon to teach and raise.

There is a relationship between you/me and your/mine dragon. She/he has a human form and appears a similar age to the rider.

Clarification on questions

Theres no state of war but Though most dragons are domesticated there are still feral and rogue ones that are out killing people. Its supposed to be a riders job to help capture feral and rogue dragons for rehabilitation but the people formed a group that illegally hunts dragons to kill them. Many tamed dragons die by the hands of these people. There will be fighting. Not anyone can become a rider the original riders were highly trained people and riders now are descendants of the originals but because shinara is a large world there are alot of descendants who have dragons. They have this natural ability to gain a dragons trust easily. There are riders who use this ability to harm other dragons and riders. Some have this ability stronger than others. This is more modern in a fantasy world so theres few big cities in the area our characters live in and though there is modern communication the dragons are not allowed to know how to use too much of the high tech stuff because of how advance the dragons got with the king of dragons. The humans fear dragons will advance and take over again.

Some dragons are born killers and are harder to keep control of when they want to eat you. Though they wont knowing harming a human is death.

Half dragons are the kings knights they are extremely loyal to the human king. They can take dragon forms but it is extremely painful to. If you want to play a half dragon the king will be involved in your story you'll learn alot more about his ways then if you played a normal dragon.

Elements of note. - blood and light dragons are rapid healers. Light dragon cannot revive from death, blood dragons can. Blood dragons no matter how tame can easily snap and turn on their rider. Light is the only element with royal blood from the dragon king. Signs of royal blood is feathers the more feathers the more pure the royal blood.

If im dragon

Please send me a pm with your answers to these questions.

Rate 1 being a man eating killer dragon 10 being a very peaceful obedient dragon. To choose your dragons attitude. (I really wanna do a disobedient dragon.

Wingless, winged, or water?

Dragons element? (Yc may know a few spells in their dragons element )

Dragon size? Large, Meduim, or Small?

If your dragon tell me what you want in a rider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom