Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Hell of a Grudge [CoraJayne and DangerousDanielle]

It had been a few years since Loren had even thought about Lacey. But, her friend Veda had mentioned they had seen Lacey back in town, and it made her wonder what she was up to. She didn't have any real communication from her, and she couldn't find her on Facebook. It was like that girl didn't really exist!

Loren was walking back from work late at night, her heels clicking against the pavement. It was a well-lit area, and she never worried about the walk from the subway to her apartment. Loren was just ready to relax, kick up her feet, and drink a few glasses of wine. Unfortunately, fate had different ideas.

Lacey carried a grudge like few others, some would say it bordered on an obsession.
Back in High School, she had a friend named Loren.....Loren was what one would call a 'bad' girl. She wasn't actually bad in the classical sense, but was always more adventurous, more willing to do something on a dare, and that kind of attitude drew guys to her like bees to honey.
Lacey on the other hand was a 'girly-girl', ultra feminine, rarely wearing jeans and liking pink yellow or baby blue. She drew guys into her sphere of influence as well, usually the head of the football team, jocks that knew the social importance of having a girl like Lacey on their arms. When Lacey won the title of Prom Queen in her senior year, the triumph was short lived when she found out a guy she had the hots for was seen with Loren instead.

The unannounced competition continued through college but afterwards Lacey left the city they grew up together in.

Lac andey went to a larger more metropolitan city and began hanging with the 'wrong' crowds, resulting in some social experimentation. One day, she met a woman that turned out to be a professional Dominatrix. Taking Lacey under her wing, the Domme showed the girl how to properly train, discipline and often torture men and women willing enough to be humiliated to pay her for her abuse.
After being her muse for a few years, a seed began to sprout in Lacey's mind. This was the perfect revenge.....

Lacey returned to the city she was raised in, rented an apartment and an old abandoned basement in an office building....she picked this particular office building because it was old, only had a few offices rented and few visitors.
She didn't want to be seen so early, but that nosey bitch Veda saw her at a Starbucks in town. Well, shit....she was seen now...time to speed up the time tables....

Lacey began stalking Loren. Her ex friend was a creature of habit and easy to locate. She waited until Loren emerged from the subway exit, quickly pulled up alongside the girl, just as quickly wrapped a cloth doused in chloroform over her nose....
Lacey stuffed Loren into the car and sped off....

Down in the basement, everything was set up, awaiting her victim. Lacey hurriedly stripped Loren, stuffed the girl's panties in her mouth and sealed it shut with duct tape. The basement had a massive wooden beam along the ceiling, rope and pulleys hanging from it. Lacey tied Loren's wrists together, attched them to pulleys and hoisted the girl to a standing position, her arms now over her head, feet just barely dangling.....

Loren was exhausted. She didn't notice the car next to her that was slowing down, for she was too engrossed in her phone. She sidestepped a man next to her, and that's when everything changed.

A sweet-smelling cloth was over her mouth, and Loren's phone fell and shattered. The raven-haired beauty screamed and flailed, but no one came to her aid. The edged of her vision became fuzzy, and she was soon out cold.

The woman stirred a few hours later, and her first instinct was to gag. There was something soft shoved into her mouth, and it wouldn't get out. Her eyes snapped open, and she blinked a few timed before everything fell into place. She was tied up, stripped naked with her mouth full of, what she assumed, were her own panties. Loren screamed and tried to make a noise for help, a few tears rolling down her cheeks.

Lacey spent a lot of money changing the basement into a BDSM style dungeon, and she intended to use everything in there on her old nemesis.

"well, well," she said, strutting over to the naked gagged and bound beauty, swaying as she struggled.
Lacey took a whip off the wall and went over to Loren, pulling on her nipples, letting them spring back and pulling on them again.
"This is payback time," she continued. "Granted, it's a few years late, give or take," she said...."but hey, there's no statute of limitations on revenge, is there Loren?"

Lacey stepped back and took the whip to Loren's tits, striking them over and over, enjoying watching them jiggle as she struck.
"No one will hear you scream down here," she said smiling. "I picked this basement just for you darling....it's 3/4 underground to help muffle any sounds...."
She continued to whip the girl over and over, leaving crimson stripes across Loren's tits.
"Now...let's see where else would be sensitive...."
Lacey then concentrated on Loren's belly then finally her pussy.

"I know your'e sensitive down there," she said...."after all, you managed to steal 2 of my boyfriends with that cunt of yours..."
Lacey struck multiple times on Loren's pussy, then finally put the whip away.
"I'm gonna leave you here overnight," she said as she brought out 2 massive dildos, both over 2 feet long and 5 inches wide.

Without benefit of lube, Lacey plunged the first one deep in Loren's pussy, twisting and shoving to ensure more pain and agony, leaving about 4 inches sticking out. Lacey took rope and tied a crotch harness around the girl, tying the base of the dildo so LOren couldn't push it out. As the girl whimpered and struggled, Lacey took the other and raped Loren's tight ass. Tighter, it would only take less than half inside. Lacey secured it as well, then without a word, turned off the light, walked out and locked the door, leaving the impaled and tortured Loren dangling......

Loren's eyes got wide when her old friend revealed herself. It had to be a coincidence. She was about to plead for help, but soon realized that Lacey was the one who was doing this. She let out a high-pitched whine as the other woman tugged on her nipples. A couple tears rolled down her cheeks before the serious pain started.

The woman screamed as the whip landed over her large breasts. She twisted and writhed, trying and failing to get away from the stinging pain. The pain soon travelled down her body to her pussy, eliciting more cries from her.

When Lacey stepped away, Loren thought the worst of it was over. But soon the large dildos were presented and rammed into her body, causing even louder screams and more tears as they tore her holes open. Blood dropped down the rods as she was left hanging there, shaking and crying.

Lacey had her breakfast and thought about how she was going to torture Loren today. It became obvious to her that letting her go was no longer an option. The dominatrix that taught her released her submissives at the end of their sessions, but they were different...they paid her to be abused. No, Loren would have to stay with her, her mind would have to be broken along with her spirit.
She returned to the basement. Loren was there, still hanging, head down, blood dripping from the dildos.
She pulled them out, washed them and put them away, then took washcloths and wiped her captive's holes clean. Taking Loren down from the beam, she hogtied her, laying her on her side. Taking a set of clover clamps, she attached them to Loren's nipples, then another set of clamps to her pussy lips.....attaching heavy duty strings to the clamps, she secured the strings to bolts on the floor. She was now leashed.
Lacey removed the girl's gag, kicked back in a chair and waited for the girl to regain consciousness.....

Somewhere between the pain and misery of her situation, Loren had fallen asleep. Well, passed out, really. The tan beauty hung unconscious in the chains as her former friend removed the giant dildos that left her holes gaping.

She didn't stir as she was re-tied and clamped to the floor, but it soon became easier to breathe. The rush of oxygen woke Loren up. When she tried to roll onto her back, sharp pains in her nipples and pussy stopped her. She cried out and forced herself back to the side to see Lacey.

"Lacey! Let me go! Why are you doing this to me?!" Loren had never been cruel to her, and she didn't understand.

While Loren was out, Lacey dressed in the outfit her Dominatrix teacher had bought her. It was a black latex cat suit, complete with high heels, fishnet stockings and black gloves. She paced back and forth in front of the hogtied beauty, a black leather riding crop in hand.
"Oh Loren," she said, tapping the recieving end of the crop against her open hand. "As if you forgot how much of a bitch you were to me....even in college, you played the same games....all the guys wanted to be with you....you were the free spirited girl, the risk taker, and in the end it cost me 2 boyfriends in High School and another in College...."

She whacked Loren's belly with the crop.
"I left this place and ended up with a very demanding Dominatrix, who taught me much.....you are gonna be my bitch, my sex slave.....I turned to lesbianism and so will you....you will never have a cock in you again..."

Lacey bent to the floor and licked and kissed Loren's cunt. "Go ahead and try to pull away from me, slave....the strings and clamps won't allow it....."

"What?! I was never mean!" Loren thought they were friends, but apparently she was wrong. "I didn't try to steal anyone, Lace. I'm s-" She was cut off by a yelp as the crop came down on her belly. She curled into herself, hoping to alleviate the pain from the clamps and the crops. She watched as her friend-turned-captor leaned down to lick her sore cunt. "Get away from me, crazy! Abs let me go!" Loren couldn't do much between the hogtie and the clamps, but she tried.

Lacey brought out her Iphone and began taking pictures of her slave from all angles, closeups of the girl's outstretched nipples and cunt lips.
"Just a little blackmail between friends," she said with an evil laugh...."just in case you get any ideas about escaping, but trust me, that ain't gonna happen."
Lacey brought over a wheeled cart with what looked like a hole puncher, a steel ring and something that looked like wire.
"Now then," she said as she brought over a ballgag and shoved it in Loren's mouth. "you'll need to be gagged cause this will be a little painful...."

Lacey sprayed some kind of skin numbing chemical on the girl's pussy lips, then took the hole puncher. "I'm gonna make holes in those tasty looking cunt lips of yours, insert a ring and clip on a leash...."
The nipple clamps kept the girl from scooting away while she took the clamps off her cunt. kneeling down, Lacey bore down, punching holes through the girl's pussy lips, then putting metal grommets in the flesh to keep the holes from closing. Lastly, she hooked a stainless steel ring in place, closing Loren's cunt shut.
Next, Lacey brought out a metal leash, 10 feet long....it was so thin it looked invisible. Clipping one end to the pussy ring, she untied Loren but left the ballgag in place.

"Get up slave," she said, yanking on the leash, pulling on the girl's cunt lips and forcing her up. "No, you aren't permitted to stand," she continued. "you will stay on all fours....now, let's take a walk...."
Lacey walked her slave around the basement. "Good slave," she said....."well shit, I guess I'll have to feed you..."
She took her end of the leash and locked it to a rail on the wall with a padlock.

"Don't go anywhere," she said laughing as she left.....

She closed her eyes, hoping somehow that would distort her face so no one knew it was her. Loren prayed that if those did ever get out, people would recognize her in distress and help.

The brunette opened her eyes again as a cart was wheeled over. As the captor explained, she shook her head. Her cries were juggled by the gag that was forced into her mouth. Loren tried to wiggle away from the torture, but it was no use.

A blood-curdling scream filled the room as her pussy lips were pierced. It was a pain she'd never known, and Loren nearly passed out. But soon she was being pulled on and forced to her knees. She could hardly hear what Lacey was saying as she dragged her around the room. They finally came to a spot by the wall where the sore woman could rest.

Lacey stopped at a Panda Express to get some lunch for the two of them. It wasn't as if she was being kind---on the contrary, she knew if she let Loren starve, she wouldn't be able to resist, and that's what Lacey enjoyed---

Lacey returned with the food, placing Loren's on a plate on the floor. "Go ahead, eat up," she said. "you'll have to use fingers of course....I can't trust you with forks...."
As the two of them ate, Lacey gave her the ground rules.
"Your'e now my sex slave.....you'll be mine until I decide otherwise. When and if I'm ever done with you, I can either sell you or dump you somewhere, but I'll give you a memory erasing drug first. If you decide to behave, I might consider letting you out for some excercise but of course I will pick your clothes and you will stay on your pussy leash. Get used to it, cause it's now a permanent fixture. From now on, you will be leashed down there....the only time it will come off is for bathroom needs and I will be with you....."

Lacey pulled on Loren's hair, forcing her head up. " you will have sex with me and only me, and if you displease me, I will punish you...you will never call me Lacey again. From now on, you'll call me Mistress and I will call you slut or slave...."

Lacey let loose of her slave to let her finish lunch. "Now, finish up....I want to fuck you..."

Loren smelled the food before she saw it. It had been almost a day since she'd last eaten, and the woman was starving. She didn't even wait for instructions, just grabbing the chicken and eating is quicker than she'd eaten in a long time.

She could hear Lacey speaking, but she didn't acknowledge her. The fear and sadness had turned to anger and resolve. Loren would get out of there and put Lacey in prison, it was only a matter of time.

Before she knew it, her bowl was empty and she was left licking her fingers clean. Loren heard Lacey's request, and she almost wished she'd eaten slower. She didn't want that disgusting person near her, and she shuffled closer to the wall.

Lacey picked up the plates and took them to the sink. Once done, she took out her strap on harness, unsnapped the crotch of her catsuit and cinched the harness around her waist, a foot long dildo swaying from the middle.

"Now slave," she said as she pulled on the leash...."time for your first lesson..."
She yanked hard, knowing Loren would have no choice but to come to her. Once there, she pushed the girl on her back, kicked her legs apart and with only a few drops of lube, rammed the dildo deep in the girl's cunt.
Over and over she raped her....an hour passed and Lacey was still pumping her. All the years of feeling inferior to Loren was coming back to her....

Loren was almost ready to take a nap when a sharp pull on her cunt rings woke her up. She screamed as she was pulled up to her captor and her legs were thrown open. Before she could close them, Lacey was forcing her large dildo into her cunt. She cried out in pain as she dry-fucked her sore pussy.

After an hour and two orgasms, Loren was exhausted. "Lacey? Stop! Please, I can't handle it anymore. Please stop."

The woman paused, still leaving the dildo in the girl's cunt.
"LACEY?" she yelled...."Is that what you called me?....what did I just tell you, slave?"
Enraged, Lacey flipped the girl over on her belly and thrusted the dildo deep in her ass, sodomizing her brutally.
Lacey knew anal was going to hurt much more, but she had to teach Loren a lesson. Grabbing her by the waist, she lunged again and again into her tight puckered ass.
Finally after an hour, she stopped and pulled out. Taking off the harness and cleaning it, she left Loren's leash attached to the wall while she fished out some clothes for her slave to wear. She picked out clothes that would make her look like a prostitute...short skirt barely covering her ass, a top so tight nipples would protrude and high heels.

"Put those on slave," she ordered her. there was a small slit in the skirt for the pussy leash to be threaded through.
"I'm gonna take you shopping, and I warn you....I'll bring a ballgag...if you so much as make a sound, that gag goes in....plus, I still hold the other end of your leash..."

If she was being honest, Loren had no idea what she'd been told. She was soon flipped onto her belly while the dildo was cruelly shoved into her asshole. She let out a blood-curdling scream as she was torn apart, and she cried and scratched at the floor. Blood and cum lubricated the dildo as it continued to plunge deep into her asshole.

After another hour of the treatment, Loren tried to sleep off the pain, But she was soon forced into tiny, ugly clothes. "I'm not going to be able to walk!" Between the new holes in her pussy lips and her brutally sodomized ass, she could barely stand.

Lacey wasn't stupid. She planned things in advance. While her slave was grudgingly putting on the clothes, Lacey came over with something in her hand.
"This is to keep you......uh, compliant," she said. In case she didn't know what it was, Lacey explained it. "It's a buttplug....you will wear this in your ass daily, but this is a little different....now, bend over slut...."
Not giving Loren time to do otherwise, Lacey shoved the plug into the girl's ass.
"It will inflate slightly once seated inside you," she explained. "It will be impossible to remove it unless I attach a tube to deflate it....and one more thing...."

She took out her Iphone and clicked an app....suddenly, strong jolts of electricity shot through the slave, almost causing her to fall.
"If you try and run or speak to anyone, all I need to do is hit this app.....now, finish getting dressed...."

Loren looked at the plug, but she was soon bent over as it was cruelly shoved up into her ass. "Fuck, Lacey! Stop this! You're going to be arrested! I'm going to send you to prison!" Loren was about to haul off and punch her, but a violent electric shock ran up her body. She screamed and fell to the ground, holding her sore pussy with her hands. "Fuck you!" She yelled, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Let me go!"

Lacey just stood there, glaring at Loren, fire in her eyes. Like a wildcat she pounced on the girl, literally tearing off the clothes she bought just for her. Once again nude, she pulled hard on the leash, wanting to tear the girl's pussy off her body.

"You BITCH!," she shouted. "I do one decent thing for you....one FUCKIN thing, and you pull this shit....and you STILL haqven't learned to call me Mistress...!"

Lacey locked the leash and went into the next room. Yes, it was ready. Taking the leash in hand, she dragged the combative girl into the next room. In the middle was something that looked like a framework of pipes. dragging the girl into the contraption, she bend Loren over a 4 foot long pipe, cuffing her ankles under another behind her, then securing her wrists to metal cuffs bolted on the floor. When done, Loren was positioned face down, ass up and impossible to move.

"Your'e making me do this to you," she said as she pulled up a large metal box with 2 long rods sticking out. She attached a large diameter dildo with an extra wide head on each on the ends of both rods, then pushed the machine up to within inches of the girl. Turning on the machine, the rods slowly inched forward. Lacey adjusted it so the rods would impale both her ass and cunt.
"Now then," she said, putting the gag back in the girl's mouth. "The longer your'e strapped to this, the deeper the rods will impale you....if I leave you on long enough, your cervix, ovaries and most your rectum will be destroyed. The only way it wilol stop is if I shut it off, and I will not do that until I know I broke you....."

Lacey turned the machine on....both rods make contact, both dildos penetrate her holes and rape her......Lacey increased the speed and soon the rods became a blur, her body rocking back and forth over the poles.......

Loren let out another scream as she swore she was going to tear the eyelets out of her body. Loren tried to scratch and crawl away from the girl, but she was forced into another room. "Let me go, you crazy cunt!"

The brunette was soon bent in half, the bar sticking into her stomach as she was bared to her new enemy. Loren couldn't see the box, and her head was still swimming from the pain. Soon she was being impaled once more, and she let out another scream.

Soon she was being violently raped by the machine, and she swore it was going to drag her insides out. "Stop! Stop, let me go!" She screamed, but it just kept going faster.

"I'm sorry mistress!" Loren finally screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry, mistress. I'll be your salve. Make it stop, make it stop!"

Lacey came over to her, kneeling down so slave and owner was now face to face, eye to eye.
"I'm so sorry slave," she said shaking her head. "After your outburst? and now you expect me to believe you've been broken so easily?....no....you must pay for your disobedience...."
Lacey increased the speed, both rods impaling both holes....
"I hope I come back in time," she continued. "If I don't, those rods will extend far enough to burst through your membranes...."

Just before she left the basement, Lacey wound 2 lengths of duct tape around the ballgag....
"just to keep you quiet....."

Loren screamed behind the gag, saliva dropping down into the floor as the dildos sped up more. She continued to cry and beg, but soon there was just duct tape around her mouth. Tears rolled down her cheeks as blood and cum rolled down her legs. Soon she was alone, still crying and begging as the dildos punched into her body.

As they got deeper, it became too much Loren felt like her insides were being torn out, and she thought she was going to die at the hands of that raping machine her ex-friends had forced her onto.

Lacey sipped her Mocha Latte, glancing at the time. It was near lunch and the Starbucks she was kicking back at was empty.
She looked over at one of the barristas, a cute redhead....for a second she was tempted to kidnap her, but first things first....the cute barrista would still be here when she wanted her. In the meantime, she knew from the adjustments she made that the rods on the fucking machine had already extended twice. Another 2 hours and Loren would be permanently damaged....

Lacey returned to the basement.....remarkably, Loren was still coherent, although very badly beaten from the inside. Lacey had adjusted the vaginal rod so it brushed up tight against the girl's 'G' spot, forcing her to orgasm and continued to force her until she literally ran out of nectar.

Lacey turned off the machine.
"Well slave?," she asked. "have you learned your lesson? nod if your answer is yes...."

She'd nearly passed out when the setting on the machines changed, and she was soon having multiple orgasms, even squirting at one point as the machine forced her tired body to orgasm.

The slave relaxed as the machine stopped. Her gaping holes felt weird, and all she wanted was to cover herself up. As Lacey started to speak, Loren nodded her head. She tried to apologize once more, but the duct tape around her head stopped her from doing so.

Back
Top Bottom