Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prince for a Skater (Tasinga Nightwolf x Gumdrop)

PrincessGumdrop

Supernova
"There...there that is the person you need, sire."

"Hmm, are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Fine then...prepare to perform the summons."

A dark figure quickly existed the room as the other stood, looming above the cauldron awaiting the materials that were needed. "Soon, prince..." the figure smirked, "soon you will finally parish at my hands and then the kingdom shall be mine. All I need is my sacrifice. Curious this stranger is, I wonder why the gods could want them." the figure turned away from the cauldron and to the circle of lights that was behind him.

Slowly and surely the task for summoning the person was put together and with a booming voice the looming figure was summoning the person who had been chosen. "By the lights of the sun, by the darkness of the moon, come to me my child turned adult, come forth and seek your destiny. Gods above and below, bring the person worthy of your presence, please oblige your humble servant!"

~+~+~+~​

"Alright, Ari!" shouted a young male, laughing as the other landed his skateboard after sliding down the rail.

Ari laughed as well looking over to the other, "Stop mocking me, Jason! I do that better than you ever will. And I've only had 19 years of practice." he laughed once again, shaking his head. "You've had how many?" he questioned, looking over at his friend.

"Fuck you, Ari! It's just 'cuz your dad owns the skate park."

Ari laughed even harder, "still doesn't mean I'm not better than you. I just put in the practice." he suggested and skated past Jason so that he could dip into the bowl. "Come on, Jase, let's get moving, you'll never get better if you don't practice!" he called, "wait, what the-" he screamed as he skated deeper into the bowl.

"Ari?" Jason called and skated over, looking down into the bowl...nothing. Ari was gone. "Ari?" he called once again, "Ari!"

~+~+~+~​

Ari fell into a dark hole. There was no light or anything, just darkness. Inside he could hear a voice, someone calling to him. He looked around but couldn't find a thing. Nothing was there, "hello?" he called, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from. "Jason? This isn't funny...Jason?" he called once more.

"This...Jason...is not here..wait..." came a deep voice, "You fool!" it cried, sounding angry. "This is a man!"

"Don't blame me, sire! This is who the gods showed to me, This is who they wish to have. Sire, please..."

Ari winced as he finally seemed to hit the end of the hole. "fuck!" he called out as he looked around, "Jas-" he stopped as he finally noticed where he was. Everything was made of stone, it was bright, too bright to be inside. He slowly stood, and winced once again at the sun glaring...up from where he stood. He shivered, stepping back and realizing he was wet from head to toe. The light from the sun glaring up at him from the pool of water he for some reason landed in.

He looked around once again, where was he? He wondered as he quickly got out of the pool, not paying any attention to the people around him as he quickly moved to the edge of what seemed to be a wall. As he glanced down his eyes went wide. Before him was a mass city, one that looked different from his own, very different. Ancient. He felt a tug on his arm and he gasped, looking at the person who had grabbed him.

"I suppose you'll just have to do, come with me." the same deep voice came.

"W-where are you taking me?"

"Hmm? Well, the gods seem to want you in particular, so the gods will have you. A life for a life, seems fair enough, no? It's a great honor actually."

Ari pulled his arm away from the man, "a life...for...oh hell no!" he yelled and before he knew it rushed and jumped off the wall and into the city, quickly making many turns as he tried to put as much distance from the crazy man he met as fast as possible. Faster and faster he ran until he couldn't run any more. He turned and stopped behind a wall that was jutted out just slightly, perhaps an opening to a home or something, he wasn't sure. He caught his breath for a moment before he looked around the area he had chosen to hide for a while. "O-oh." he said as his eyes stopped on two men before him, who seemed to be a bit distracted to notice him.

High Prince Riu was not only the eldest of the four sons of the king but also the one with the deepest secret. In a time where living someone was the same sex as you was seen as a crime he would have been killed for what he was doing now. His lover a man slightly older then himself and he were both naked on the bed they had the think silk sheet all to protect his body from full view of the human looking in. Locked in a deeply passionate kiss his face red as the armor he wore when fighting he only pulled back when he needed air. Something in the energy shifted and he spoke.

"Jerome wait a moment." He saud hand going to the other's chest and he looked around but Jerome kept kissing his neck." Ahh but my Prince we have only just started do not tell me you are tired already." Almost hungry eyes met Riu's.

Shaking his head he replied." No that is not it. I feel something." At this Jerome stopped instantly reaching for his blade as Riu grabbed a small cloth and put it on quickly as he moved about to find the source of the energy shift. The royal lines were one of few gifted in all magic types. Most humans could only use ice, lightning or fire based magics, but the royal blood could use shadow ab d light magic as well. There were few others who could use the light or dark magics and not be destroyed by them. Looking around the room some more the Prince was able to pinpoint the feeling.

Swiftly he moved and grabbing the spy hard by the front of his gasrment he had Ari by his shirt pinned to the floor eyes having red in them." How much did you see!?" He demanded." Who are you? Who sent you? Answer or I shall cut your tounge and eyes out."

Ari kept quite, he wanted out of the house and away from something he clearly wasn't supposed to see. He moved ever so slightly to check the outside world, "shit." he mumbled under his breath, whoever had brought him to this very realistic theme park had sent guards. Although...now that he thought about it couldn't this just be a dream? Perhaps he fell and hit his head when he went down into the bowl?

Next thing he knew he was on the floor and his head hurt slightly from hitting the floor, "Nope, not a dream, that fucking hurt." he looked up to the man that had pinned him to the floor, taking in him in for a moment before he registered that he was still very much in danger. "W-what? N-no, need for tongue or eye cutting...I'm um...I'm Ari Carson, no one sent me I was more or less taken and have been running from the person that...did whatever the hell they just did to me and uh, well, for how much I just saw. Is gay not okay here? 'Cuz if it's not, that's cool. I won't say anything, don't ask, don't tell, right?" he offered, giving the most awkward laugh he had given in his life.

"Please don't kill me. I just got away from some crazy guy that wants to kill me, something about gods and princes...I don't know, I'm really confused right now. And rather freaked out. Um...could you not let me die? I promise I won't say anything about the gay thing, okay? It's cool I get it, I'm that way too, clearly got moved to a very stabby place. Where is that by the way?"

Looking down at the rambling strange boy the two men seemed confused." What is he wearing?" Asked the other man and Riu said." I do not know may be he is from the East not much is known about them." He dud not let Ari go though and kept him pinned to the floor. There was a slightly British sound to his voice and if Ari looked around he would see there was no electricity style lights, no modern clothing or closets everything looked like it belong in one of those Ren-Fairs. Still glaring down at Ari the Prince sai." I don't know what this term gay is but if you speak about what you've seen I'll kill you. Better yet you're not to leave this room as of this moment until I've decided how best to deal with you."

" Lord Prince is that wise?" Asked the other as he was getting dressed in rather old clothes.
" It is the year 1200 of our Lord and we are in the middle of the sands of Jerusalem. Not like he could run far." If Ari knew and history he would know that in 1200 the starting years of the third crusade that the holy city was under English rule. This explained the heat, dry air and brightnessalong with the sand stone walls. "Jerome get me some cuffs and be as much like a shadow as you can about it." The Prince said and the other left.

Shifting Riu moved so he was still over the other and said." Now explain everything from the beginning in detail. Ari... what kind of name is that anyway?"

Ari continued to watch the men not really paying attention to his surroundings, though he did show his own confused look when the man that had pinned him told him he didn't know what gay was. "Not going to argue there." he said, since the man was allowing him to stay in the room for the time being, kept the guards away from him. He glanced at the man getting dressed and became even more confused, it was then that he started to take notice of the things around him. Where the hell was he?

"Wait. 1200...like 1200 A.D.!" he nearly shouted, "I- that's...Jerusa..." he gulped. No way, there was no way that he was back in time? Hell, he wasn't even in the right country. If this was real. If it was though, he was probably in more trouble than he thought. Maybe. Could you really be in more trouble than someone wanting to kill you. When the man named prince started to talk to him again he looked back over to him. Ari moved so that he was sitting rather than laying down, though he moved slowly. "Uh...um..right, okay. Ari um, is Greek, I think. I don't know. My mom named me after Aristotle. Though it's not pronounced the same way. Guess she just liked the "Ah" and "ree" sound better." he shrugged, "um, as for from the beginning, I was skateboarding when there was...ah, fuck, I left my skateboard at the crazy guys place. Damn-it." he huffed and shook his head, "anyway, I was skateboarding with my friend Jason and this hole popped up out of no where and I felt like I was falling for a while, it was dark I couldn't see anything. I heard this voice though, kind of deep a bit creepy, talking about how Jason wasn't here, sounded angry that I was a guy. Then another voice came and said that I was the one the gods wanted. Which seemed to calm the first guy down." he thought a bit, what happened after that?

He bit his lip for a moment and sighed, "At that point, everything was so bright. Like I was on a roof or a balcony or something. I was being dragged somewhere, by this tall guy, dark hair, older than me. I don't really remember what he looked like, but he told me he was going to kill me. After that I ran. You know, not wanting to be killed and all." he explained, "Um...then I ran about for a while and wound up here. I think he sent guards after me, they were dressed up in armor, which is weird. Though, I guess if this is supposed to be the 1200s it's not that weird."

He looked up to the man still standing over him before looking away, "look, um, I'm really not going to say anything about what I saw. Just don't kill me. If you could, it'd be nice to get some help. I'm from Texas. Do you think you could like get me on a plane back or something? Though, all I have is 20 bucks, so I don't think that'll really get me anywhere. Jerusalem doesn't use American money, do they?" he licked his lips, his face filled with worry. He was terrified, what if he really was back in time? You would think any joke would be stopped right now.

Watching and listening Riu started to understand.... Magic... Magic had done this. This boy, well young man seemed to not be from this area of the world, or this time being he said many things the Prince did not understand. Finally once he was sure Ari was done he spoke voice full of warning." I'm going to let you get up. But try to run." Arm out a lance like spear appeared from thin air and was slammed into the stone wall." I'll make sure I land my mark. Understood?" Riu had a rare magic from his royal blood. They were the only ones outside the oracles who could heal and they seemed to be able to master all elements along with make weapons if they focused enough. Needless to say a royal was not wise to piss off.

Moving he let go of Ari and stepped back grabbing his own pants and put them on before speaking." I have no idea of what this Texas is or America... I've not been there or seen it on map. Nor have I ever heard of this thing you call plane but being you said you needed some kind of pass to get on I'm guessing it is some kind of travel. Out here in the sands Camels are the only means of travel outside of horses." He listened though and stated." Aristotle was a wise man your mother must have wished great things for you. As for not saying anything about what you saw that eould be in your best interest."

Jerome returned with simple tan colored clothes and some kind of gold band looking object." Alright thank you Jerome now please return to your post." Riu said and the knightly man nodded his head leaving. Handing Ari the clothes Riu ordered." Put these on and get rid of those strange looking clothes you have on. Unless you wish everyone to know you are an outsider." He stood watching the other arms crossed and waiting.

Ari nodded, his eyes going wide as he watched the spear appear out of no where. "Oh fuck..." he murmured to himself before he slowly stood up, "Well, it's either no death by you, or sure death by whoever that crazy guy was. I'll take you." he said. This was simply insane. Though he was more freaked out by it, he had to admit whatever the hell the prince did was starting to convince him this was real. Which he had he thought about it would have made him chuckle.

"You- right, if this is 1200 AD, there's no way...you would." he sighed, as he was told there was no way to travel but by camels and horses, "A plane...um, it's like a bird. A really big bird that you can ride inside and it takes you places. I guess you are probably still on boats and what not right now, right? Damn, you don't even have bicycles yet, do you?" he huffed. Ari laughed as the other man told him that his mom must have wished great things on him, "Nah, she's just kind of a total nerd. Aristotle is her favorite scientist and philosopher. 'An innovator of his time' as she says. And trust me, I live in Texas, they are a lot more open minded then they used to be, but telling people your into men still isn't exactly looked highly upon." he explained as he jumped when he heard the other man return.

He looked at the clothes and then the gold band before looking up to the man, "I-yeah, okay." he said and started to undress. His body was lean, much leaner than any man here he was sure of it. Both of the men he had seen seemed a bit buffer, probably because of the time period..there were wars going on right? He didn't seem to have a problem stripping in front of this man though as he quickly changed, "um, I didn't catch your name. Prince something I'm assuming. And is that just like something they call you or are you actually, you know, a prince?" he asked as he finished putting on the tan colored clothes, minus the gold band having no idea what to do with that. "Where does this go?" he asked, holding it up.

Riu looked at the young man as he spoke buy smirked." I'm guessing gay is same gender love. Yes it's not something smiled upon by God or the people here." He ignored the stuff he did not understand figuring the other was from a time in the future judging by how he acted." Anyway yes... I'm a prince. High Prince Riu... does your time not have royalty I notice you do not how or find the title something great." Going quiet he watched the other dress and offered instructions and helped him if needed by tying it when he could not reach.

Then when Ari asked about the necklace like choker and took it in his hands." It goes here..." he suddenly put it around Ari's neck and there was a warm feeling as it perfectly fit to him magic sealing it so it could not be taken off." Now listen. You try to leave this room or the two attached to it behind the black curtains you will find yourself meeting a wall of energy. You see. You saw my secret and clearly someone is after you and used dark magic to get you here. I do not like any of this so I cannot have you leaving. I'll be sure you're fed and can sleep and may even find something for you. But you will not be leaving until either we send you back or something else happens." Smirking a little Riu clearly found this amusing.

Ari nodded when the other mentioned that gay was same gender love, and rolled his eyes at the next part. "great, go from homophobic state to homophobic time, just my luck." he mumbled, "Riu...interesting name. Uh...your majesty?" he offered, unsure of how to go about this. "Hmm, uh, well, I mean we do. Just not where I live. Countries like England and Sweden have royalty, I suppose they are kind of a big deal. The queen of England seems like a cool old lady, not that I've ever met her in person. Where I live we have this person called a president, I guess he's kind of like royalty...honestly our actors and sports stars are treated more like royalty, I guess. We had a singer called Prince. Had nothing to do with his title though." he shrugged.

When the other put the gold band around his neck he blinked and touched it feeling the warmth. He looked at the other when he told him what it was and frowned, "It's a shock collar." he said point blank and sighed, "I'm not a dog you know. Also where the hell is this anyway, don't princes live in castles or something like that? This place seems more like a normal house. Also what if the guards come in looking for me? I'm just supposed to stay here undefended?" he tried.

He eyed the smirk, "glad you find this amusing, Mr. Prince, but I don't! It's my life on the line here, and I'm the one that is completely out of his element! Look, I'm grateful for your help, but I rather not be held prisoner by anyone."

"This house has magic on it hiding it from the outside world. You may not be a dog but you went and saw me with someone. I will not let you get hurt though they cannot find you in here." He added. "It is Prince or Lord Riu not Mr. Prince. Or Sir if that suits you more." Stated the Prince as he looked at the young man seeming annoyed. "As for castles none of those are way out here in the sands we there is a palace which this small house is attached to but I am not having you go in there with how you clearly seem to know nothing of the customs of this time. So until you learn the ways and can follow them you are stuck in here." Rui sighed a little and grumbled. "Why do I get all the shitty luck. Least you are attractive." He smirked again and then went to put the rest of his clothes on. Turning he intended to go. There were daily task to be done and politics and so forth. Last he grabbed a redish brown circlet like crown and put it in his hair.

"Well clearly it's not that hidden, I found you in here, didn't I? I wasn't even looking to find you, just stumbled in." he mumbled under his breath and crossed his arms. "Fine, Fine, Prince Riu." he said, huffing a little.

When the other explained that this was actually attached to a palace he was about to ask why he couldn't stay there, but it was quickly answered, "I-! I guess that's fair." he said, his arms falling to his sides. "How am I supposed to learn the proper ways though? I'm sure I can't read anything here, it's not in English, is it?" he asked, really wishing he had paid attention in history class now.

When he heard the other call him attractive he blushed a little bit, "you aren't half bad yourself, prince." he said right back, smirking just as much. "And trust me, we both have pretty shitty luck." he chuckled, watching the other leave, "don't forget about your pet, your highness! He does need a lot of attention!" he called after a moment, teasing the other as he moved to explore the tiny area he was in. Not to mention actually test that 'wall of energy.' When he ran into it, he winced, huffing and mumbling under his breath about it before going back to exploring the tiny space. He was almost positive archaeologists would have had a field day with what he was getting to see.

The main room had a large bed with silk sheets of white and red with dark wood poster beams on the four corners. There was a see through curtain made of fine fabric in order to keep bugs out but let the air stay flowing. The pillows were also large and there six in all, all soft and probably filled with goose feathers. The ground was compacted sand with stone slabs to help it stay school. The sand stones mostly covered by tarps and other blankets most of blue or green. Off the bedroom to the right was a wash room of sorts, no toilet more a hole in the ground with a wood board to cover it. A wooden tub for washing along with what looked to be a marble basin on a stand for washing ones face. The last room had several maps, books and other learning tools along with a locked chest.

Riu returned after the sun had lowered so that there was a red glow over the city. He had a plate of food with him and said as he entered. "I brought you food." He set it on a small wooden stand by the bed. Looking at the other he stated. "I hope the food now is not too different then what you have in your time." There was bread, cheese made from camels milk and beer in a mug. Water was too unsafe to drink and milk had to be turned into cheese or spoil.

Ari stared at the maps for a long while, trying to make sense of them. Once he had finally figured it out he moved to the books. "Jesus...really should have paid more attention in history class." he frowned as he managed to find some of the books in English. He had finally moved back to the bedroom area as Riu came back, "Oh, uh...thanks." he said and moved over to stand near the bed and looked down at the food.

"Uh, doesn't look much different. Though mom would kill me for drinking this." he said and took a sip of the beer. He never had cared for the stuff, but this was better than the cheep shit he was able to get, so he wasn't going to really complain. "tastes a bit better." he said as he put the cheese on the bread and started to eat. "So, um..." he said, glancing back towards the room he had just been in, "I was taking a look at the maps and books back there. Um, is it safe here?" he asked, "I just...I know there were a lot of wars for this city. I'm trying to get myself centered, it's hard though, I didn't exactly pay much attention in class for this shit." he explained, taking another sip of his drink and another bite of his make shift sandwich. "For that matter...just how hard is it going to be to get me back home?" he asked, licking his lips.

The prince was undressing and once naked he laid on the bed he listened to the other. "We are in the start of a new crusade it is why my father and my other brothers are here. So yes this city is the center of many wars." He sighed and rubbed his face a moment and then grabbed one of the blankets to cover his lower half as he thought. "As for getting you back it will be more then difficult. Time travel is forbidden magic and if we were caught trying to send you back they would have my head. Then there is the fact that moving someone back is always easier then sending them forward." Turning and looking at the other Ari would see that Riu had many scars on his right side six in all and it looked like an animal had clawed his rip cage. They were grey in color save for the red edges to them. There was several going up each his arms. As for his body he was well built but lean as well more for fast moving and not out right brawling.

"Plus there is what element of magic was used. Light... shadow.... ice... fire or lightning. Light and shadow are unlikely being only royals can wield it. So mostly it was probably a god who shoved you out of time or someone very powerful using all the other elements." Riu groaned and then looked at Ari. "So in your time... loving another man is normal? Or are people still killed for it?"

Ari averted his eyes when he saw the man undressing, though he couldn't help but sneak a few peaks. After all this man was a prince, he had to be good looking right? "I see..." he muttered and bit his lip at the notion that he could probably die anyway because of the crusade. He glanced over once the other started to talk about it being difficult to send him back to his home. "Oh...but it can be done right? I mean, if we find a way where you won't get caught?" he asked.

He gazed at all the scars that were on Riu and tilted his head slightly, he supposed that was probably right. After all there were many wars fought and in this time it was normal for princes and even kings to fight in them, not just soldiers. He turned slightly in the bed, leaning on one of the four beams that held the bed together. "Hmm, well, I doubt it was actually a god, the guy said the gods wanted me, so if it was one, why not just take me and kill be rather than having the guy do it right? Maybe...I don't know, I suppose I don't exactly know how this stuff works, we don't have magic in my time."

He chuckled at the question that Riu as him, "I mean, it's more normal than now. Though, I suppose it's still pretty bad in Jerusalem to be gay. Not sure if they get killed there for it. In America, it's...it's not normal to be killed for it any more. It happens from time to time, but it's happening with less and less frequency. We can actually get married, that's kind of cool, I guess. Though there are still places that don't accept it. I had a friend that was gay, he got beat up pretty bad. Wound up in the hospital. The guys that beat him up though got arrested and put in jail for a few months, so that was nice. There are some places that are better than America when it comes to gays, but there are some that are far worse. Sorry, I guess that was a pretty complicated answer to your question." he chuckled once again.

"Not really sure if I should be telling you about the future though, we have things about traveling to the past and changing it. Though, I suppose if I never get back home, it doesn't really matter does it?" he smiled and shook his head, "Was that guy you were with your boyfriend? Must be hard, having to hide it from your family. Aren't you supposed to be knocking up women to have heirs or some shit?"

Listening with interest his eyes never off the other Riu chuckled though at the last statement about Jerome being his boyfriend he shook his head. "Jerome has a wife back home. That was just a quick way for us to get rid of some steam we have built up. It is not uncommon for the knights to come looking for me for that kind of thing sense some of them found out my secret. As for the pressure for Heirs that is not a big deal my middle brother is to have the throne despite me being older. My mother died but the current queen was his so he has more royalty in him at the way it works." Riu then seemed to be thinking over what had been said before going on.

"The stories about changing the history for the future is false it does not work as one would think and besides there are forms of magic to prevent it. Magic in your time is gone though which is sad and means something might be wrong the earth and world gives us magic. For it to be gone is just so odd to think of." A sad sigh left him and then said. "I do not know who sent you here but they are truly up to evil intent if they intended to kill you and offer you to a god. The gods have not required such a drastic thing sense the world started converting. To think someone is still using such old magic is dangerous and means ill things to come in it's wake." Rubbing his temples he finally stated. "I only have the one bed so unless you wish to sleep on the stones it is up to you."

Ari arched an eyebrow, "So princey is a bit of a slut, wouldn't you just make mommy and daddy proud." he snickered, though it quickly stopped when Riu said his mother died, "I'm sorry." he whispered, looking away slightly. "That's changed too. People don't die as often as they do here." he smiled a bit and listened to the other saying he probably wouldn't change the future because of magic or it just plain not working that way. "There is. It's called global warming. It's a natural thing, but we haven't exactly helped. We traded in wars and famine for industrialization. Cars, trains, planes. We are killing the earth rather quickly. On the plus side though, major diseases are all but gone."

"He did say something about a life for a life. Not sure if he means taking one or gaining one...but I think he intends to either raise the dead or kill someone." he explained, looking over to Riu, "Oh! Sorry, you've probably had a long day, haven't you?" he asked, finally yawning, "I probably should sleep as well, after all I've traveled centuries the jet lag on that should be amazing." he laughed and moved so that he was under the sheets with the prince. "Hey um...thanks, for not killing me and helping me as much as you can." he muttered before he rather quickly drifted off to sleep.

He woke up what seemed like mid afternoon. Without much thought he got up and headed to where his bathroom should be, only to feel a wall of energy stopping him, "wha-" he rubbed his eyes and looked around, "Oh...fuck." he groaned and leaned his head against the wall of energy. "FUCK!" he groaned a bit louder. He glanced down at himself and touched the gold collar sighing, "guess it was too much to hope that this was a dream." he mumbled before he turned to look around the room again. "Shower...wait, no, those don't exist yet. Bath?" he questioned as he headed back into where the bathroom was.

Food had been left for him and a note written out Had to deal with things but will be back later. Also.... do not call me slut again. He had been insulted but let it slide not knowing if the other had meant it or not, but still he would not let it slide again so he had written it down. Many men had to find a way to deal with their sexual needs and the fact he was gay made it much more difficult. The food was some kind of flat bread and meat with some beer again. They did not have large meals until later in the day around lunch due to how the task of farming was mainly a morning and sun down job.

An hour or so Ari woke Riu returned and had a servant bring a rather large cart with food on it but stopped them from entering. On the cart was fruits, some veggies, pork a rather light soup and cheeses. Riu grabbed several apples to enjoy being he often found them something he craved. It was sad they spoiled fast in the heat of the city but his family had managed to grow a small set of trees in a well shaded room of the palace. Looking at Ari again he asked. "What is your age Ari?" The young man looked like the same age of some of the knights he knew but the way he acted was like a child in several form as well.

Ari did the best he could with what was in the bath, though it wasn't all that great. Once he finished he moved back to the bed room and munched on the food that had been left, reading the note. He had to chuckle, "Ooo, princey didn't like that, did he." he rolled his eyes and took the food with him to the study going back to reading what he could. How he wished he had books from the future, but he was managing to place where he was in time. From what he remembered, he probably had a few decades before it got really bad, but there were still going to be battles.

When he heard the sound of a cart he moved out to the bed room and eyed all the food, "Hello to you too, prince." he said and grabbed an apple as well, munching on it. He moved to sit down on the bed and eyed the prince, "I'm 19. What about you?" he asked, as his hand landed on the note he had left on the bed. He glanced to it and smiled, "Didn't much like me calling you a slut, did you?" he looked over to the prince, "Sorry, as you noticed before, I'm not used to the customs of your land. In my time, it can be an insult but it isn't always. I didn't mean it as one. I was just joking around. I'll try to refrain." he explained.

"Um...if you don't mind, I would like to learn your customs. It's only day one, but I can easily see myself getting bored of being in here all the time, so that faster I can get out the better." He asked, running his hand through his hair

Looking up at Ari when he spoke about not meaning to insult Riu said. "Well if tha is an indication I would suggest you think carefully before joking only the jesters can insult the royals and not expect to be killed or punished." He smiled a little though and said finally. "Twenty five. I take it in your time your age no longer has as many responsibilities as they do now. Given the fact you are acting so carefree. Then again if there are longer lives to be lived that is understandable." Hearing Ari state he wanted to learn the ways things worked made the prince smile a little more and he said, "Do you know? Well I could try and figure something out." He had a friend that might be able to help and keep the secret though he also felt a little bit of a selfish want to use the chance to make Ari his. The young man was such a lively one to look at that he could not help but think him beautiful.

"Why so eager? Got a lover to get to?" Asked the Prince clearly interested. He tossed the apple core out the small window to the side for any animals who wanted it to get it. "Also you can sit in the bed with me I wont bite... unless you want me to." He figured he would joke back for the joke he had said earlier plus even if Ari tried attacking him Riu was sure he had more training and skill then the boy, besides he had magic the other had made it clear his time did not.

"Well, we are just expected to be educated at this point. The carefree, that's just kind of me and the people I hang out with. Most people my age are getting jobs and educating themselves for more work. Me, I just tear up the skate park. Though, I was applying to colleges. Probably was just going to take the skate park over from my dad. We don't really have any major responsibilities until 21 or 22...honestly not really until your age really. We have wars, but not as many. I'm not expected to join the army, but you can at 18." he explained.

He watched the prince smile and nodded, "I'm eager to get out of this room. And for your information, I don't. I'm single at the moment." he said, he smirked when the prince teased him, "Careful, prince, I might be younger than you, but I'm probably just as experienced as you." he said, moving a bit closer to the prince, his face only inches from Rui's. "I quite like biters." he whispered, smirking a bit more before he pulled away and sat on the bed, going back to eating his apple.

Not expecting the other man's response Riu was stunned to silence. For a minutes he just relaxed trying to calm his thoughts. Looking at Ari though he said." I could try to teach you though he gave the problem of your appearance. You clearly are not from here. In fact you look like you came from North and this...." he pointed to the tattoo on the other's arm." I've not seen a tattoo like this ever." Though the Prince has his own. A snake on his back but not too large." Smiling he sat back in the bed letting himself lay out and relaxed, a heavy sigh leaving him.

"Less wars.... no need to join the army... sounds nice. I've been fighting sense I was sixteen though I dud not come here until I was eighteen. Needless to say I'm not a fan of the heat." He closed his eyes then. There were no weapons in the room for Ari to hurt him with and even so he was a light sleeper if he did fall asleep.

Ari chuckled when he realized the prince was a bit shocked with what he had said. He probably also wasn't used to someone talking so freely with him, "Um, like from where? I'm sure it's different type of culture, but if it's not common we could probably pull it off." he tried, though he took a look at his arm, "Oh yeah, that...it's not super common where I'm from either, at least not the coloring of it. There probably is much of long sleeves here in this hot weather either, is there? If there are, I don't mind wearing long sleeves. It sucks, but I'm kind of used to it because of skating."

He watched the prince and nodded, "yeah, it's pretty nice. Not much you have to worry about." he said, tilting his head slightly. Humming as he got up from the bed and grabbed some more food to munch on, "so tell me, what do you do all day prince?"

A laugh came from the Prince." What do I do? Politics, training, pretending to give a damn about what my father wants me to do. Sure it is nice to have people have to listen to you and not talk back, but it's boring and dull most of the time. The worst is when my father has his gatherings in the gardens here. Yuck... I have to dress up all fancy and act like they're petty thoughts matter." Riu explained." I rather be out with the horses or have a friendly sword fight with the knights." He finished the last of his food before making sure to cover the cart and returning to the bed and smiled.

"we will find a way to work around your appearance without risking your health. No point in you becoming sick for the sake of a few people not looking at you." Looking at Ari, Riu wanted to try something to get under the other man's skin but he was not sure how Ari would respond so he decided not to. Instead he just returned to relaxing and trying to let the day's stress go.

Ari chuckled, "I'm sure you would like to have a friendly sword fight with the knights." he said, winking at the other, teasing him once again, "if any of them look like you or the man you had in here last night, I'd like to have one too." he snickered. "Overall, it doesn't sound like you do much, I mean you do, just...it's not like what we read about in the future. When we read about knights and princes it's honestly more or less fiction. Yeah, we read about people like you in history books, but it's usually about how you were a good king or a bad king and who you or who you were executed by." he shrugged and finished up the food he had grabbed.

"I'm sure we will, just giving that as an option. Texas is pretty hot and I haven't been here long but it feels roughly the same here, give or take a few degrees, and I wear long sleeves there all the time." he explained, "if not much is known about northern culture we can just say it's a local tattoo." he shrugged.

Back
Top Bottom