Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My, How Big You'd Grow Little Sis (me x KnightCreep)

NerdsofSteel

Super-Earth
Ian was driving back home to his parents home in the middle of July. He had heard the news that his sister was in a terrible car crash weeks earlier, but she had been recovering very fast and her wounds had heal. But his parents had left to go on a vacation so it would be just him and his sis. As he arrives, he got out of his car and knocked on the door.

Sandra opened the door. She was wearing a short skirt and a top. "Ian!" She hugged her older brother tightly, preventing him from breathing properly for about three seconds.

"Sandra? Is that you?" He says as his sister grasped him in her hold, hugging him tightly where he was having a hard time breathing. "H-how did this happened?_

"Yep. The medicine the doctors used to rebuild my muscles worked a bit too well. I'm two feet taller and I'm ripped. Also..." Sandra leaned in to whisper into her brother's ear. "Remember that I was a futa with a small cock? I have a horse sized shaft now."

"A cock the size of horses cock?" He says a little scared now as the fact the medicine had made her cock so large than humans. Now people were going to think he was the younger sibling."That's..nice. Do you mind putting me down?"

Sandra blushed and placed her older brother back on the ground. "Sorry. And yes, that big. Thankfully, they gave me some nanobot infused pairs of panties that shrink it down to a hide able size."

He got onto his feet and Sandra had let go of him. "So besides the muscles, the height, and the cock, are they any other side effects I should know about? And is this legal? Are you mad that you look like this now?" He asked her.

"No, I love this. I do get really horny sometimes, but I love being this strong," Sandra smiled. "Come inside. I'll make you lunch."

"Alright." He said as he followed his sister into the home. Ian didn't like the idea of getting horny as who knows if she ever decides to make a move on him. "So what have you been up to lately"

"Relaxing, working, working out, and video games," Sandra smiled. "You know, the usual. What would you like? We have left over Japanese, I could make sandwiches..."

"Japanese will fine. Shouldn't let them stay in the fridge for too long." He said as he walked into the kitchen with her. "Same as you except working out." Though he was into other things such as hentai and bodybuilder woman, he did not want her to know that.

"Shrimp or chicken? And do you want fried rice?" Sandra asked. She pulled the Japanese out and placed it on the counter.

"Shrimp and fried rice will be fine," Ian said as he helped himself to them and began to eat. "So are you seeing someone? You change so much and I hope you aren't afraid to date."

"I haven't met the right person. I'm more afraid of what will happen when the find out that A, I'm a futa, and if they're a guy, B, I have a bigger dick than them."

"Maybe find someone who looks likes you. Some who may have taken the same medicine as you did. And then you may find the right person." He says, still eating.

"I don't want someone like me. I just want a nice person who loved me for who I am and can look past what I am. Someone like you, Ian."

Hopefully, she didn't mean him specifically. His face turned red ."Well, that is nice but I think it might be best for you. You might find someone who looks likes to be more exciting. Imagine the sex the two of you could have! It would be glorious!"

"Since when do you have a fetish for bodybuilders?" Sandra giggled. "I bet that you would absolutely love to see me naked. Am I wrong?" She finished her food and placed a hand on the bottom of her top.

KnightCreep said:
"Since when do you have a fetish for bodybuilders?" Sandra giggled. "I bet that you would absolutely love to see me naked. Am I wrong?" She finished her food and placed a hand on the bottom of her top.

Shit, he may have said too much. He should have never gone into too much detail that the sex between two bodybuilders will be glorious. "Well...I mean you will find the sex with someone who looked like you to be better than having sex with a normal person.

"Don't try to change the subject," Sandra said. She pulled off her top, revealing her large breasts in a silk bra. "Come on, admit it."

He turned his head, his face turning red but didn't want to see her sisters large breast. "I'm not admitting anything. now if you will excuse me." he said as he got up and left the kitchen.

"I'll be in my room if you want to talk," Sandra giggled. She cleaned everything up and went to her bedroom.

Hows later he came into Sandra's room. His face all red as he was about embarrassed him self what he was about Sandra." I want to see you fuck another bodybuilder like you!"

"And what if I want to fuck you, Ian?" Sandra asked. "Who you be ok with that?" She was completely topless at this point.

"I'm your brother though and you know incest is wrong," he said as he bit his lip. "If we weren't related, then it would be okay. I-I would always love to see two bodybuilders fucking each other."

Back
Top Bottom