Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

whatever happened to lee || bear & dere

H

HeyThereLittleBear

Please be warned that this thread will contain graphic violence. This is your only warning.

- - - - -

His cock tasted like what she imagined garbage would taste like if it had been left out in the sun all day to rot. Somewhere between rotten eggs and molded bread she found herself running her tongue up the underside of his meager length, feeling her stomach roll as she let out an enthusiastic but extremely staged, "Mmph," of appreciateion for his... Contribution. Her nostrils flared against her will and she got a strong whiff of his body odor, a mix of sweat and the undertones of unwashed skin that made her eyes close as she struggled to continue.

His hand touched her hair as he forced her to the base, the head of his cock rubbing at the back of her tongue just far enough to make her gag. "Oh, that's right," He groaned from above her as he stroked her like a prize dog, bucking his hips against her mouth as his cock pulsed, "So close," He assured smirking at her as she demeaned herself further, sliding her mouth back and forth over his cock in a half-assed attempt to get him to cum. Even with her hardly trying to actually please him it wasn't long before she felt those fingers grip her hair and tug, his cock twitching as it pumped his cum down into her throat.

Lee gagged, coughed, but eventually swallowed the harsh mix of salt and bitter from his poor diet, her face screwing up as she made herself think of something else - anything else - other than what she'd done. The man's cock was already going limp as she pulled away, a sign of his age and lack of ability to maintain an erection beyond basic functions. She wiped at her mouth as she pushed herself up off her knees, struggling to find a smile even though the harsh taste of his cum lingered in the back of her throat and on her breath. "So... Did you rethink your conclusion on my audition?" She purred, watching as he ungracefully pushed his cock back into his pants and resituated his pants.

The man smirked at her and his eyes lingered not on her face but on her chest, moving back up to her eyes slowly as he dimly wished he could have gotten more. "I think I can squeeze you in a part." He promised, giving her an awkward pat on the shoulder before he left her there, her halter top still a mess and knees covered in the grit from the ground, hair a tangled mess from his eager hand.

He left her with shame, but with the knowledge that she had something that she hadn't come here with -- her first role in a movie.

- - - - - -

Her forehead cracked against the window of the car as her body tossed from a pothole, eyes opening slow as she was shocked back into being conscious. "Wha--?" There wasn't time to finish her question before the driver - another actress - had turned down a dirt road that jostled her more in her seat, making her bounce quite literally in place as the girl smirked subtly from her place in the driver seat.

"Good morning, sleepy head." The driver, Jordan, taunted from her seat, watching as Lee straightened her hair from being asleep and tried to get an idea of what was going on. Lee had fallen asleep somewhere between city and this back road, a place that was decorated with illustrious grass, trees, and more trees. They had long since left any place that resembled something familiar and she had lost her way ages ago. It had been at least forty-five minutes since she'd seen someone other than those in the vehicle with her.

The dream-memory was already slipping away as she straightened herself in her seat and did her best to get comfortable, watching the other two girls in the front as she mused idly on their future. Unlike Lee, the other two had made it through the auditions without the second part of the shit show, and even worse, they'd been placed in better roles. But unfortunately, cock-sucking did do te trick it seemed in furthering one's career because she'd been placed in a role with as much status and likely more screen time than them. It wouldn't have been a problem...But they knew it. She'd heard them whispering back and forth to each other about the rumors that they'd heard

Did you know she sucked Andrew?

Wait -- scummy Andrew? Ew, oh my god.

I know, I can't believe it.

Snippets of their conversation drifted back to her as she crossed her arms over her chest and tried to block them out, instead taking to glare out the window. They were getting close, she could tell, to the seller of the car that they needed for the production. it was an easy enough thing for them to do -- meet the guy, get the car, and return to the set. It was a three hour trip one way, but it was worth it to get the car at a deal. The dumb redneck wouldn't know what to do with himself when put in front of the two tenacious and blood-thirsty women, and worse, he wouldn't know what hit him when they low-balled him and likely blue-balled him.

The road settled out into a path as they rounded the last curve to the man's house, a place that looked like it had been featured in a horror movie in and of itself from the condition of it. Her nose wrinkled as they pulled into a stop, a large dust cloud announcing their arrival. Her arms uncrossed slowly as she watched the girl in the passenger seat lean in and whisper into the driver's ear. Her eyes ticked towards Lee and there was an audible giggle before she bailed out.

Lee was reluctant to follow, watching the two as they approached the man with almost bouncing glee. "You know what, I'll let you two handle this." She called out, unwilling to follow the dynamic duo into the battlefield. Instead, she eased herself into a seat near the man's barn, watching as the girls started their assault. Her arms crossed back over her chest. They could wear him down all they wanted.Her mind drifted as she thought about just what they had in mind for him and it was an amusing thought for a second to picture one of them having to do the same thing she'd had to - on their knees behind the barnhouse sucking his four inch excuse for a cock as they assured him that he was the biggest she'd ever taken.

The world went quiet for a second before she was dimly aware of the sound of tires digging into dirt, the sound of wild laughter rolling out the windows of the car -- not just the car but the car -- as the girls darted away in their newly acquired ride, one leaning against the other as they cackled like mad men. There was hardly time to process what was going on before she felt the man's prescence more than anything else, his great hulking shadow leaning over her like an ominous sign of what was to come.

Her nose wrinkled and she forced herself to look at him, moving from his feet slowly up to his face. "Um... Hey?"

RE: Whatever Happened to Lee [ Bear & DeRe ]

There weren't many things Jasper cared about. The extent of his involvement with the world usually didn't go far beyond a short drive to the nearest town. As someone who despised people he was much happier alone with his tools and machines, growing grubby in a number of barns filled with automotive clutter. His farm was far removed from civilization, buried in a woody Tennessee valley filled with shadows. The occasional outsiders who did stumble into his private realm soon discovered that screams would go unheard and pleas for help unheeded.

But cars were something he most definitely considered important. Despite the rural isolation he had amassed a modest collection of vintage autos, all carefully restored to roadworthy glory. One of his particular gems was a battered 1972 Ford Mustang. It had belonged to a couple of kids from the city who took the wrong turn several years ago and Jasper enjoyed showing it off on the few occasions he went hurtling through the neighbourhood. Somehow, through peculiar computer means that Jasper didn't understand, a wealthy buyer had learned of this particular car and had offered an astronomical sum for it. The money had been tempting, but Jasper was prepared to decline the deal until he learned it was coming from a woman. With this revelation he couldn't invite them out quickly enough.

It turned out there were four of them, and the sleaze-soaked Jasper struggled to contain himself as he talked to them. He was forced to move a little further along than his usual laconic grunts, for despite the easy distraction of the women he was still suspicious at heart and sought some kind of surety in the deal. They seemed to understand this almost intuitively, and slyly agreed to leave one of their number behind as 'insurance', while they took the Mustang for an afternoon's drive through the foothills of the Great Smokies. The unwitting girl lay dozing in the afternoon fug, her long bronzed dancer's legs going all the way up to a tight-fitting cheerleader costume. Neatly trimmed, soft brown hair framed her sleeping face, a serene expression on her girlishly innocent features. She radiated a casual, youthful sexuality, as lithe and doe-eyed as a foal.

giphy.gif

The Mustang took off with a roar down the loose gravel road, its carefully groomed engine singing loudly. Jasper watched it disappear in the curling dust, then turned his gaze to his new prize. She had abruptly awoken, and with a bewildered look turned her chocolate-coloured eyes towards him. Jasper returned her nervous expression with a thin-lipped grin, the wicked smile splitting his unshaven face like a slim pink scar. "Heh heh," he chortled softly in response to her trembling greeting. "Looks like yer friends are going to be gone for a long while, missy," he drawled. His voice was nasal and harsh, like cans tied to a cat's tail clattering as it raced down the street. "They said you were good company, so how 'bout we git to know each other a little better?" He chortled again. "You spit or swallow?"

The smile that spread on the man's lips looked more like a wound than anything a human should ever willingly make. She couldn't resist a soft shudder at the thought of what his breath must smell like. His body odor already drifted to her and she got the distinct smell of someone that didn't wash regularly and the own sharp tang of her fear. If things weren't bad enough, his demeanor was that of someone that had spent their entire life locked away in a closet and beaten with sticks on a daily basis.... Looking at the way that he acted, that was a good possibility.

More shocking than looks were his words, which caught her so off guard that she sputtered over formality of a world where your cousin wasn't your only bed partner, "I'm sorry -- what?" She stammered the question out before things even registered and she was processing everything still as she pulled the cheerleader skirt of her outfit down further. she was suddenly very conscious of what she was wearing and just how much skin was showing.

"I-- Um... I think I'm going to... to take a walk?" She said, though she didn't sound sure of it herself, because neither option sounded like a grand idea. On one hand, walking would mean she would put space between herself and this man, but on the ohter hand it would require turning her back on him and even the thought of that made her skin crawl with her primal instict to protect herself from predators. He was most certainly a predator.

"Yeah. I think... I need a walk. Excuse me?" She said, avoiding eye contact with him now and got to her feet, starting to shift away from him in her best attempt to politely leave the conversation with someone that lacked... Everything that made someone human.

The girl's mounting anxiety was a powerful aphrodisiac to Jasper. He inhaled deep as she nervously stuttered, the musk of her feminine fear filling his twitching nostrils. She had dark, chocolate-coloured eyes that darted about, appraising him while timidly avoiding his gaze. Together with her lithe figure and long legs she gave every impression of being a shivering young filly, just aching for whip and bridle.

Jasper's chafed red lips split in a widening sneer as Lee stammered her excuses. He knew a gorgeous creature like this would want to put as much distance between himself and her as possible - even though the clueless little cunt had nowhere she could go. Nothing but tangled forests and dank unwholesome valleys around here, and even if she followed the long route back to town she was likely to meet things even worse than him. The girl was completely within his power, and Jasper felt the feeling rush to his head like a powerful whiskey.

"You ain't goin' nowhere, missy," he said, clasping a callused hand around one of her delicate ankles as she began to stand. He could see her expensive designer sneakers were now smeared in shit, and reflected for a vivid moment on how it symbolized Lee and her fate. Yanking hard on her leg he pulled her down to the ground, and dragged the struggling girl backwards a few feet. Her skirt rode up, revealing an immaculately toned dancer's ass encased in tight yellow panties. Jasper laughed, as if he was toying with a child. "You wanna do this t'easy way or t'hard way, missy?"

God, he smelled worse up close than he looked from afar and that was shocking because he looked somewhere between dog feces and an oozing pus-filled wound. Her stomach was rolling with both the anxiety of being left alone with him and the rank smell of his unwashed body and god knows what else that clung to his skin. There was nothing more she needed to say and nothing that could have made her want to leave now more than she did already.

Lee was too caught up in her own disgust at the man to realize the trap before she'd stepped quite eloquently into it, her body hitting the ground hard enough to knock the breath out of her chest in a harsh cough. Her head spun for a second but she felt the drag, her hands grabbing into the dirt but only managing to get them covered in the same refuse that was smeared across her expensive shoes. 'Shit,' She thought, ironically, clawing still into the dirt but coming up with no purchase. The ground was too soft to give her anything to grasp beyond handfuls of dirt.

She was exposed and frightened, adrelaline running through her veins and making her heart pound against the inside of her chest. His question made her pause for just a moment, her hand clenching the fistful of dirt and feeling it squish between her fingers. He gave her two options.

There was really only one.

"Fuck you!" She slung the fistful of dirt at his face, her free leg kicking out at the wrist that held her other ankle, trying to weaken his grip enough that she would be able to scramble away into the relative freedom of running away from this sick, digusting psychopath.

Jasper's giggle was a weird and unnatural noise coming from his cruel lips. There was something almost cartoonish about the squeaky sound that was profoundly unsettling, like the chitter of a night animal. He was immensely amused at the girl's struggles and petulant protests, and they more they continued the louder his goblin laugh became. When she threw the clod of dirt at him, it missed by a considerable margin, which delighted him all the more. Steeling his fingers tight around her ankle he began to pull up across the leafy turf towards the barn.

"You wigglin' like an eel, missy!" he hooted. "Save some of that energy for fuckin', now! You wanna do this the hard way, you sure as shit gonna get it the hard way!" His wicked grin curdled into a sneer as he grabbed Lee's other leg, which was kicking uselessly in the air, and rolled her over onto her back. Chortling a low gurgle he held her ankles wide, spreading her tanned thighs and revealing her bright yellow panties. Then with a short but vicious fury he landed a hard kick right between her legs, delivering a vicious blow to the Lee's most tender of areas. "How you like that, city girl?" he spat. "Bet with all the dick you've had you probably don't even feel it."

He rolled her back over onto her chest, face down in the mud. "Fuck it, I'ma goin' to do you right here, bitch." Jasper dropped down onto Lee's legs, pinning her down into the soft earth. Then he pulled a short homemade blade from its hiding spot in the heel of his boot. Seizing the elastic strap of Lee's panties he pulled them off with a loud snap, fully exposing the firm round mounds of her ass. With a quick slash he cut a shallow inch-long 'X' shape into one of her buttcheeks - barely scratching the skin, but enough to make it sting and bleed. "You mine now missy," he hissed. "I marked you, now I'm gonna fuck you."

Freedom was a dream that she could graze but couldn't grasp. Her terror turned her bright plan into a soured idea. Adrenaline through her toss wide of the mark and her foot missed the connection. She was a scrambling creature of prey that had never been trapped before and certainly didn't know how to escape. She has heard somewhere that making an attacker see you as a person would make them less likely to hurt you.

"Please! Please! My name is L--" Her plea was cut off by his boot in her cunt, the wind rushing out of her in a grunt. The pain started as a stab that turned to painful and deep throb, her thighs tensing up as her legs tried to pull together. His knife was deft as he stripped her of her panties, her heart leaping up into her throat as her eyes watered with tears. She thought the worst thing he could do was fuck her, but she was wrong. The knife slid across her skin smoothly and she cried out, her plump cheek going tense as she felt it slide again.

As her second scream died down, she gasped her breath in harshly, keeping every inch of her body taut as she tried to think. "Please, my name is Lee. I'm nineteen. I have t-two sisters, Amanda and Julia." She was lying through her teeth but she needed something to say to make herself sound more of a person, "I'm only nineteen, don't do this."

Back
Top Bottom