Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your Alpine BDSM Vacation (Futa/Futa) (NadiaTinnkerer and Thessa_The_Domme)

Thessa_The_Domme

Supernova
The Swiss Women Resort is a resort located in a secluded area off the Swiss Alps to get there a helicopter flight was required making it completely sealed from the outside world. Access to this resort was strictly regulated by the shareholders and women were only allowed in if they were sponsored by women who had all ready visited the resort several times and were accepted members. Personnel working at the resort was all female and gone through a very long application procedure and rigorous training making sure they would not talk about anything going on in the resort.

This secrecy was due to the nature of The Swiss Women Resort, it was a meeting place for women interested in practicing BDSM and by creating this resort they could do it in a more public setting compared to normal. Whenever a woman booked a stay at the resort she would tell in her reservation if she was either dominant or submissive and if she liked to matched to a Female or a Futa or that it did not matter. Based on this information and previous years matches Dommes and Subs were given rooms allowing the dommes to play with the sub that was assigned to their room.

Every year around the holidays (NSFW)Jane took a month off and visited the resort and relax after having been busy running her company for the last year. Having arrived Early during the day Jane had gone to her room and changed into a Latex catsuit and was waiting for her submissive to arrive. Finally having some time to relax Jane had made herself comfortable in one of the chairs standing in the room and war reading a book. Being a Futa herself she preferred her submissive to be a Futa as they most of the time were less intimidated by her cock and just eager to service her and not just her cock.

Scarlett was always so nervous when her boss sent her on "surprise vacations" like this one. Being a corporate accountant was not easy, and after years with no time off, her boss once again tossed her butt off to some resort. Scarlett knew why of course, being an accountant meant she had a lot of work they needed to look over to make sure she was not stealing any money, but the young woman was just happy to have time off. Of course, she was not expecting any of this stuff at all, the young 24 year old heading to the sign in desk, and signing in with the receptionist.

"Scarlett Hamilton? Welcome to the Swiss Women's Resort! We have your room key here, your special somone is eager to meet you!" Scarlett was confused. Special somone? Ugh, did her boss set her up with some dude again?! "Wait, I-" "ah ah ah, I won't ruin the surprise. Head on over to your room, she will explain the rules!" Scarlett signed as she took her room key, another woman taking her luggage for her. Jeez, somone was waiting for her? Oh! Maybe it was just like a tour guide. Yeah, that had to be it, what else would it be?

Scarlett made her way up to the top floor of the living area, her boss having got her one of the VIP rooms though her connections. It was not long before she was opening the door to the room, and walking in. When she saw Jane however...

"Uhhhh..." Scarlett was shocked. "I'm...uh...in the wrong room...?" She hoped so. That lady was wearing some heavy latex, and looked pretty important. Did she just accidentally crash a honey moon or something?!

Jane had been told Scarlett was a special case her boss had seen a submissive nature in her that she felt should be discovered and explored. Since Scarlett's job involved a lot of bossing people around and and being strict about budget and procedures, her boss felt Scarlet should know and be able to pursue her true nature as well thus sending her off to a month long stay at the Swiss Women's Resort as a submissive.

"Hello Darling" Jane said and smiled as she admired her submissive for this month "Well let's see about that." Jane said as she stood up and walked over to Scarlett taking her keycard. "Room 501 penthouse suite, I believe you are in the correct why don't you get in and make yourself comfortable, have a seat take something to drink, the minibar is over there would you mind making me some tea?" Jane said taking Scarlett's bag and putting it in one of the closets in the bedroom which had a two person bed in it.

"I believe we forgot the formal introduction I am Jane pleased to meet you and I hope our stay here will be a wonderful for the both of us." Jane said offering her hand to Scarlett.

Thessa_The_Domme said:
Jane had been told Scarlett was a special case her boss had seen a submissive nature in her that she felt should be discovered and explored. Since Scarlett's job involved a lot of bossing people around and and being strict about budget and procedures, her boss felt Scarlet should know and be able to pursue her true nature as well thus sending her off to a month long stay at the Swiss Women's Resort as a submissive.

"Hello Darling" Jane said and smiled as she admired her submissive for this month "Well let's see about that." Jane said as she stood up and walked over to Scarlett taking her keycard. "Room 501 penthouse suite, I believe you are in the correct why don't you get in and make yourself comfortable, have a seat take something to drink, the minibar is over there would you mind making me some tea?" Jane said taking Scarlett's bag and putting it in one of the closets in the bedroom which had a two person bed in it.

"I believe we forgot the formal introduction I am Jane pleased to meet you and I hope our stay here will be a wonderful for the both of us." Jane said offering her hand to Scarlett.

The room was very lovely, and the luxury was amazing too! There was a hot tub overlooking huge windows to see over the entire resort, a minibar that was actually quite well stocked with fine brands, and of course, a bed for two, comfortable and high class art all over the place! "But madam, my boss would not put me with you." She said, worried. "I mean, I'm just on vacation, if this was some kind of work meeting..." Scarlett was not pleased. Did her boss just pull a prank on her?! This lady though, she was veery commanding, her presence like a dominating force. She could tell she was used to getting what she wanted, and doubted she will listen.

"Can you tell me what's going on here?" She asked, looking for answers. Even if this was serious, she wanted to be perfectly clear on what exactly was happening. This was not what she wanted...right?

"You still have not introduced yourself so I would say we start there and than we can talk about the rest." Jane said waiting for Scarlet to shake her hand and introduce herself.

"Why don't you have a seat now and we can talk more calmly." Jane said pouring herself some tea and checking if Scarlett had taken something to drink herself. "I will be blunt and honest with you yes you have been tricked, first of all your boss' offer for vacation is a honest offer and she only had the best of things in mind with you taking this break away from your hard work and being able to relax." Jane explained and gave Scarlett some time to think about this.

"Have you ever thought about giving away control" was Jane's next question.

"I am Scarlett." She shook her hand awkwardly, annoyed at her boss for putting her in some kind of creepy sex thing. So this was her plan?! Ugh, they were going to have a talk tomorrow about this. "Fine, but no funny business." She warned, getting herself some cold water. She needed to cool off, this room was boiling.

Scarlett sat down with the latex clad mistress, hearing her first question. "Giving away control? All I do is accounting, I don't really do..." she blushed. "You mean...in a sexual way..." Scarlett shook her head no. She had no time for stuff like that, work took all her free time.

"Pleased to meet you Scarlett, I hope you can be a bit more open minded and relaxed for the moment" Jane replied as she started to explain how Scarlett was tricked.

"No I mean give away all your control not specifically sexually but just letting go of control and having someone else take the important decisions for you." Jane said. "As you said you are an accountant and it is your job to control everything, check everything and make sure procedures are followed all while making sure everything stays in budget. That is a huge responsibility for you does not matter how big or small of a cog you are in your company. So have you ever felt like you did not want to be in control of everything just be Scarlett and let other's take the important decisions while you do not have to worry about them?" Jane asked.

"I imagine that everyone has felt that way once or twice...but I don't know if it's a good idea." She said, worried. "How do you know my boss? I don't think I could give a total strange total control over myself, just like that!" She was a bit upset to say the least. What was this place?! She had to give her total control? She just met this Jane woman. It was quite scary, and her boss was going to get an earful tomorrow.

"Listen, I am sure you are a nice person and all, but this is a lot to ask when just meeting up. How can I trust you with all that?" She asked, needing convincing. "I mean, sex and me just don't mix often, I would not feel comfortable just jumping in."

"Your boss also visits this our resort and sees something in you that she felt you should explore." Jane explained reaining calm and open Jane took her time to give a proper response. "I understand that you feel like you cannot trust me and I am certainly not offended by it. This resort is very exclusive and every woman who comes here gets screened and is sponsored by our members, this means all dominant women like me know what we do and respect the women that are willing to submit to us and their limits. That is important to understand we do not see you or any other woman as less no you are our equals and deserve our respect." Jane explained clearing her throat and getting some water for herself and Scarlett.

As for you, you are a bit different as you have been tricked into coming here and thus a bit overwhelmed by this and understandably doubting this. However I do not expect anything from you, I only invite you to stay and experience the resort seeing me as a guide. I only ask of you to take some time to fill out the questionnaire submissive women fill out before arriving here and while doing so think about my offer. This questionnaire is for me to know your limits please consider everything honestly if you would be curious about the things we ask if not now at some other point in life or with other people. I do not expect anything from you but ask you to give me a chance to prove me and you time to think about this and explore the resort with me." Jane asked.

The young woman was not sure what to say about all this, but she figured it was worth a shot. "Ok ok, I will stay. I just don't rely get any of this. It's not like I am well aquatinted with bdsm." That was not risky true, her boss has introduced her to some things through her own enjoyment of the fetish, but she had never actually participated. Mostly just the strange parties she took her too. "Guess I better get unpacked."

Scarlett started to take her things out of her bags, and to her surprise, a collar was placed umong her things. She blushed deeply, her cock gettin a little hard. What the heck?! Why was she enjoying this? She put it away she pouted, not pleased. She would have a talk with the staff to not go through her things.

"Very and do not worry we will do things at your pace and only if you feel comfortable about something." Jane replied and joined Scarlett in the bedroom as she started to unpack her things and discovered the collar Jane had slipped into her bag. It was a simple collar not much more than a leather band for around your neck and a metal buckle. "What is wrong?" Jane asked as she saw Scarlett look at the collar "Wouldn't you like to try it on? You can always remove it yourself there is no lock or anything on it." Jane said as she got from the bed and looked at the clothes Scarlett had brought with her. "You should also consider dressing a bit more appropriate for the resort if you want you can check out the outfits offered with the room otherwise just choose something yourself feel free to ask me for help." Jane said.

"Huh? Is there a dress code?" She was not aware that you had to wear anything specific. Well, she supposed she should hear the rules from Jane, so she finished unpacking and sat down on the bed. "What do I have to wear?" She really hoped it was nothing crazy...as it was right now, this was all still extreme. Ugh, her boss should have at least told her, so she could know what the heck was going on here.

"Not to be rude, but I hope it's nothing too hard core. I don't really know what's going on." She admitted, not really that knowledgable about bdsm. She really had no idea what to do.

"There isn't an exact dress code so you are free to wear whatever you want it is just with some things you will get noticed more because you are a bit out of order." Jane said and browsed Scarlett's clothes. "For one I would say stay away from normal trousers if you prefer to wear regular clothes take skirts you can go modest or daring but I would suggest nothing over the knee, as for on top I would say a simple blouse or tank top basically just keep it simple but stylish. Than there is the fetish wear department here you can go all out or just wear Latex or leather clothing which covers you here trousers are accept as you might guess due to the type of wear they are. Why don't you browse the fetish wear department and see if there is anything to your liking everything you see hanging here is for you to use while you stay in the resort." Jane explained as she opened half of the closets within the walk in closet.

Scarlett doubted she would want to wear anything like that, but as she walked over she could not help but look at the dog suit that was hanging up. "This one is..." she remembered this one. Her boss had once put her in one of these, as a dare that she was too cowardly. Of course she made her give her a raise in return for letting her do it, but the familiar feeling of submission was returning. "I-I mean...I don't know. What clothes do we have?" She asked, wanting something regular, and her personal stuff was not quite what was recommended.

Jane also noticed Scarlett lingering around the dog suit she had no idea of Scarlett's background so she was surprised to see here with that suit. "Would you like to try it on?" Jane asked before Scarlett asked her to help her with some other clothes. "Lets take a look why don't you take of your clothes and I start picking things for you to try on." Jane said and started browsing the closets.

"Okay I have tried to find one nice regular outfit and something modest but still fetish wear" Jane said getting returning to the bedroom with a regular outfit in pink and white and latex one black legging and a pink top I hope you like what I got for you please feel free to come up with your own ideas." Jane said laying out the outfits on bed for Scarlett to try on. "If you need any help just ask" she said.

"N-no..." she said, not about to put that on again. She had not disliked how it felt, but she was with a stranger, it was probably not comfortable dressed like that yet. Of course, the other outfit was far more acceptable, the white haired young woman taking it and putting it on, Scarlett far more comfortable changing in privacy of behind a door. She headed into the bathroom to change, then came out a bit later fully dressed in the latex ensemble. "It's not bad, covers a lot." She said, fine with this. "Though, we should probably think about food, I am starving right now." She had no idea what kind of place this was. Did they bring it to the room? Was there an eating area. She would have to late Jane lead the way.

"You look wonderfull in this outfit" Jane said as she walked over to admire Scarlett and caressed the Latex "I got you pair of shoes to match your oufit" Jane said showing a pair of latex high heels for Scarlett to wear. "Okay I would say we go out and have our dinner in one of the restaurants around here would be a waste of time not to show off your outfit." Jane said and slipped into a pair of high heels herself. "Please do not be shocked by what you might see happen around you there will be people dressed modestly like us but there will also be lots of nudity and sexual activity around." Jane said and offered her arm to Scarlett like a men would do.

Taking the elevator severall stops down two women entered one wearing a Latex catsuit and the other totally naked except for a collar and leash and covered in words written in lipstick, Jane greeted them but ignored them for the rest of the ride down. As the elevators opened they arrived in the public area of the resort and all kinds of women walking around to different areas of the resort. "What would you like to eat? We have tapas and sushi, or French cuisine, Italian, Greek just say it and we will probably have something." Jane asked Scarlett.

Scarlett blushed at how the people casually walked around like that, not prepared for the sheer sexual energy that was all over. She was not a prude or anything, but this was some serious stuff going on, and she was not about to join in just yet. Of course, bee cock was rock hard the whole time, especially around collars and dog suits like the ones in her room. She stayed close to Jane, watching as two women secured in dog suits sucked a cock together, the mistress cumming on both of their faces in seconds. Scarlett was throbbing hard by the time they sat down for dinner, Scarlett having let Jane decide for them, mostly because she was way too distracted to pick anything.

Jane walked around casually not specifically noticing any of the activity going on and tried to follow Scarlett's movements though not yet totally discovering Scarlett being intrigued by the dogplay going on. "Well I would say lets get some Sushi and Tapas in that case since you do not have to pin yourself down on one dish." Jane said and walked into one of the restaurants. As she entered the atmosphere changed and become more relaxed. One of the waitresses guided Jane and Scarlett to a table with two roman benches to lie down on while eating. "So what is your first impression of all this how are you feeling?" Jane asked as she made herself comfortable and poored them both some water from the carafe the waitress asking for any other drinks.

A few minutes later a table was placed between them with on it a naked woman covered in a wide variety of small snacks like sushi and other things and Jane motioned Scarlett to start herself picking some Shushi form the woman's belly.

Scarlett had hoped for a break from the lewd stuff, the young woman blushing as she took a few sushi rolls. She ate slowly as she as not feeling all that hungry anymore, her mind distracted by how lovely the woman before her was. This place really pulled no punches when it came to the quailty of the ladies here, and Scarlett was getting more horny by the second. "Wow...is this place real?" She asked, totally surprised by how different it was.

"Are you fine dear? Are you offended by how dinner is served? I can ask them for normal plates if you prefer." Jane asked as she saw Scarlett hesitate to take something from the woman lying in between them while Jane was happily snacking away in no way bothered by taking things from another woman's breasts or privates.

Yeah this is quite real and exclusive that is why no one knows about this place except people who have visited it. The personnel is all trained in keeping everything that happens here secret and of course get a nice salary in return." Jane explained noticing the bulge growing between Scarlett's legs but decided not to ask about it.

I would hope so, if anyone found out I was doing this..." Scarlett blushed as she got a little more confident, happy to hear that this place was taking privacy seriously. She relaxed as she ate a bit more, wondering what Jane was planning. A woman like her was very commanding, and she doubted if she gave her an order she could resist Lon with that aura of dominance. She made her feel so submissive, just like her boss did whenever she dominated her in little ways.

"Don't worry dear if I am correct there should be nobody here that knows you and if you will ever meet one of these women in real life no one will talk about this or having met you before. Of course we expect the same from you what happens here stays here." Jane said as she picked one of the last snacks from the woman's body. By doing so the woman opened her legs to expose her pussy in which was lodged one final snack almost completely in her pussy. "Ah the highlight of the Nyotaimori it is custom to remove it with your mouth and eat the girl out as a kind of tip" Jane said pointing at it "I will leave the honour to you to celebrate your first time here" Jane added.

"No way, I could not do that." She said, blushing deeply. "Are you crazy? That's way too kinky for me..." well, she was not quite ready to do something like that, and to be honest, she was not a big fan of food with sex mixing. "Why don't you do it?" She said, figuring that it was fine to let her handle it.

People were watching tie two of them, some talking about the new girl. Eveyone here knew each other very well, so seeing the new lady was quite interesting. Some could not wait to get a cute woman like her alone, others wondering if her shyness was real or just a cute act she was putting on.

"I would advise to keep your voice a bit down you know how things go in places with a lot of women." Jane said as she got of the table and between the woman's legs not letting this lovely snack going to waste. Enclosing the woman's sex with her lips Jane skillfully pulled the piece of food out from between the woman's lips and ate it, leaning back in she started to eat the woman out her tongue quickly licking the its way around the labia and clit sucking on both before tilting her head and using her tongue to fuck the woman. The woman started to squirm she loved to be a service girl for these kinds of meals and liked it even better when the tip was as good as it was now, eventually she let out a modest moan being trained to keep her voice down and came releasing a modest amount of cum. Jane kept her lips locked with the woman's sex a little longer before she let go of them and crawled over the woman whispering something in her ear and the woman answering it with a whisper.

After Jane got from the table her mouth was glistening with juices she leaned in to Scarlet and kissed her on her lips. Laying back down she smiled to Scarlett and cleaned her face "So do you want a desert? Or explore the resort a little bit more? Or go back to our room and call it a day?" Jane asked

Back
Top Bottom