Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Best Friend, My Owner [Searching4shadows / Jarrod]

Jarrod

Meteorite
Nicholas Von Paar set the sweating, half-empty tumbler back on the desk. The bourbon swished, ice cubes clinking against each other. He frowned and cleared his throat, as if that will purge the staleness from his tastebuds. The drink has warmed up too fast... too much of the ice had melted. Kentucky’s finest product is not meant to be consumed inside a room approaching 100 degrees. He made a mental note to stick to water next time. Better to keep a level head… for the girls’ sake too.

He went over to the wall-mounted thermostat next to the sound-proof door, and quickly tuned the room temperature down to 91 degrees. Nicholas hadn’t planned on breaking a sweat himself. He was not the one on trial; not the one to be punished. But even with the top button of his dress shirt undone and sleeves rolled up to his elbow, he had began to feel the fabric sticking to his skin. Shouldn’t get so worked up over slaves, he reminded himself, you are the master, not the other way round.

Satisfied, he stepped back to the front of his desk and resumed his patrol. Two paces to the right, turn around, two paces to the left, turn around. “Where were we? Yes, you were explaining your tardiness.”

The woman in the room started to talk again. But damned if she wasn't a complete mess. Sobbing and sweating and choking on her own spit. Barely making sense. Cold in the morning… makeup… uniform in laundry… late for one minute only…

“Late for one minute only.” Nicholas repeated after her, calmly. Yet his serene voice masked the beast that growled angrily inside his chest. How dare her. Of all his household rules she had chosen to break this one, then the nerve to say ‘one minute only’? Nicholas felt the familiar tightening of his forearm muscles, the oncoming of the red mist. Before he knew it, he had reached back and found the dial on the underside of the desk, and turned it hard. The machine which the woman was strapped to – suspending her naked form in mid-air in a spread-eagle position – whirled to life, pulling her limbs further from each other. Leaving her even more imposed, if such a thing is possible. The crop in Nicholas’ hand rose, swished through the air, and fell, immediately followed by a wet snap and scream.

“Are you disrespecting me on purpose now, slave? Any one of my slaves are asked to be someplace at a certain time, she is to be there 10 minutes early. Explained to you the first day you are here. Is that too much to ask? If it is, well I think you belong in one of 'em state facilities. I heard they aren’t so strict about things like punctuality over there. I could have you sent there just like that.” He snapped his fingers near her ear. “And you know what happens to pretty ones like you once past those gates…”

He is rudely interrupted by the desktop phone. Nicholas shut his eyes and clicked his tongue in displeasure. “You be quiet now.” He demanded sternly, before putting a noise-cancelling headset over the girl’s ears.

“This better be important.” Nicholas growled into the receiver.

Luckily for his subordinate, the news was sufficient to grab Nicholas’ full attention. One of their trackers on the government servers pinged something back, concerning one of the ‘persons of interest’ Nicholas had monitored. Her status just changed: she will be collected and sent to a state camp tomorrow morning. “She’s one of the first you put on the watch list, sir.”

“Send the file to my tablet. Keep the line alive.”

As he waited for the file to load, the corner of Nicholas’ eye caught his unfinished drink. The bourbon might have been spoiled, but the ice cubes could still be put to use. He dug the melting cubes out of the tumbler, and without warning pressed them against the apex of the blindfolded girl’s legs… right in the spot where she was just spanked. Poor girl, it's like she was being electrocuted: she spasmed and tugged at the ropes and gritted her teeth. But somehow she managed to not make a peep. Good girl, Nicholas dropped the ice and pecked her gently on the forehead, might have earned herself a treat later tonight...

Nicholas turned around, adjusting his semi-hard-on... to find his high school best friend smiling on his tablet. He felt a chill, his heart sank into his stomach. Somehow, Nicholas had sensed this coming. Dreaded this.

“Fuck. Not her too.” He said to no one in particular and pinched his temples. And you do know what happens to pretty ones like you once past those gates. It didn’t take long to decide what to do.

“Have someone take Babydoll back to her room, I think she’s learned her lesson. Get the paperwork ready, and prepare the car. I’ll be up in 10.”

Taking a shaky breath, Jenna Sanders looked out on the cityscape from her hotel room window. The rain gently falling onto the street below matched the tears that now easily fell from her eyes. How had things become so messed up?

Jenna was a good girl from a good family. They weren't exactly wealthy, but she always had a roof over her head, and there was always food on the table. Because of her good grades she was able to get a scholarship to a decent high school as a teenager, but with the declining need of universities due to the new laws, scholarships were only awarded to the truly gifted one percent. Making the best of the situation, she looked for employment.

Working her way up from a cleaning job to a real estate agent over the years, she thought she was finally in a good place financially. That was until her boss took a shining to her, and she didn't reciprocate. Firing her in a blink of an eye, Jenna knew she had three months to find another job, or she'd be subjected to the new slavery laws. Being a single woman with no full time income, this meant she would be taken away to a government labour-intensive facility, never to see her friends or family again.

Using all her connections and resources, she'd come up short. Her ex boss had besmirched her reputation, using all of his connections to make sure she couldn't get a job anywhere. As the weeks went by her hope dwindled away to almost nothing. Embarrassed that she'd allowed this to happen, she withdrew from her friends and family, using her remaining funds to stay in a hotel room downtown.

Now, on her last night of freedom, she knew that all hope was lost. Moving to the couch from the window, she reached for the box of tissues on the coffee table and wiped her swollen eyes before stopping dead in her tracks. Hearing heavy footsteps on the landing, her breath caught in her throat, and a horrible thought invaded her thinking. Is it "them"? Are they here to take me away already?

"If you don't mind me saying, sir, you look troubled. Something bothering you?" asked Sean, the family's long-time chauffeur, as he navigated the black Audi through the labyrinth downtown roads. Roads which were pretty much deserted this late into the evening. Nicholas stared out at the shuttered storefronts and empty pavements, his thoughts swirling...

"This one's different than the others. Used to know her. You could say we were friends. Could make things complicated."

Raindrops prattled ceaselessly on the car roof. The perfect background noise for reminiscing. Jenna, oh Jenna, what in the world happened to you?

To be honest, Nicholas no longer cared for high school or that period of his life; that boy has no resemblance with the man he is today. Heck, he had went by 'Nick' back then. As far as Nicholas is concerned, he truly began living at the age of 27, when his father passed away leaving behind the family business and the estate. He was molded and defined by the experiences and events of the last 7 years. On the other hand, memories from the high school years had became episodic, and hazy in details. Jenna Sanders, though, Nicholas remembered Jenna. They hanged out all the time. Their pure, beautiful, platonic friendship was probably the only good thing he took out of school. What he liked best was how he could be completely at ease in her presence, she somehow created a bubble where he could be himself. Come to think of it: has he ever found another girl like Jenna?

But like most high school friendships, they had slowly drifted apart. He went off to college while she stayed behind. Correspondences over the internet were frequent at first, until it trickled to the annual 'Happy birthday's. Even after he moved back, plans made for catching up found themselves scuttled. The truth is these days the two of them moved in completely different social circles. Nicholas hardly recalled the last time they saw each other.

The sedan had stopped moving. Prompted by Sean, Nicholas looked up at the grimy, two-star establishment and grimaced.

~~​

Did she think she could escape the government's claws by staying in a hotel? Nicholas wondered as he rode the elevator up. The mirror inside looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in weeks, yet still managed to give a good reflection of the 6'2'' broad-shouldered man standing before it. While Nicholas could never be filed under the word 'handsome', his intense, deep-set grey eyes and weathered features made him look a couple years beyond his real age - and gave off an impression that he is a man you don't fuck with; a man who is used to having his way. Which is perfect for the people Nicholas has to deal with - in business and at home. As the elevator slowed to a stop, he ran a hand through his cropped dark brown hair to wick off any rainwater.

He found himself in front of her room and rapped hard on the door twice, before he has a chance to change his mind.

When old friends meet one could reasonably expect a warm embrace, or perhaps excited 'Hi's or 'How have you been?'s, or at the very least a smile. When Jenna opened that door she would find none of those. In one swoop Nicholas' eyes took in the woman and the dingy hotel room behind her.

New protocols begin right now.

"Jenna. I'm Nick, from school. I'm taking you in before the Feds do. You are aware of this exception? Pack what you need. Leave the non-essentials behind."

If she hesitated, he would add "Come on! Chop chop. I would rather not be on the premises when the Feds show up."

Hearing the knock on the door, she nearly jumped out of her skin. To Jenna there was only option as to who was behind the door. It was them. They were here to collect her early. Her life was over, starting now. Resigned to her fate, she slowly moved toward the door. Normally one for appearances, she would have normally made an effort to wipe her eyes or change out of the comfortable clothes she wore. But that night, she didn't care, opening the door in her faded jeans, white tshirt and long knee length woollen cardigan.

When she had opened the door she found herself looking up into a familiar face. As he spoke, memories of high school came flooding back, and she only half heard his introduction and his commands to move. She was just grateful to see someone, anyone, and relief broke upon her face. "Oh my god-Nick!" she whispered before wrapping her arms around his neck in embrace, current circumstances be damned. She immediately noticed he'd gotten taller, but at 5'10 she was still able to hug him easily. What she didn't notice straight away was his cold indifference in seeing her. Not hugging her back the way he normally would, she stepped back, slightly embarrassed, and utterly confused.

As his words sunk in, she looked him over, a worried look returning to her tired blue eyes. "What do you mean? How did you kn-...." Frustrated, Jenna moved from the door into the centre of the hotel room, and away from Nick. "Who told you?" she asked wearily, running a hand through her long brown hair. "How did you know I was even here? And-ah-what do you mean, I'm coming with you? Where are we going? You know I can't hide from them, it'll make things worse!" Her words and sentences seemed to run together as she paced the small room, not really directing them at Nick but asking in general. It was clear she was scared, anxious, and had given up on any way out.

It hurt Nicholas to see an old friend is such a sorry state. Jenna is disheveled and unkempt, her spirits broken, a far cry from the young woman from his memories. He took a deep breath and hardened his resolve. No, it was Nick who felt sorry for her; Nicholas has long blocked out any sentimental feelings from his blackened heart.

He shot Jenna with his poker face while she anxiously peppered him with questions, his dark eyes bored into and measured her. After she is finished he would let silence hang between them. When words finally came out of his mouth, they were not addressed to her, He had whisked his phone from his pocket and dialed. "Sean. I need you to come up. Room 413. May need your help with this one." Click.

He paced the tiny hotel room, looking over the fraying wallpaper, stained carpet, and her belongings scattered about. Without asking for permission he opened the wardrobe and flipped through her clothes, then rifled through her bag or suitcase... anything to give him a better idea of the woman he is dealing with.

He kept up the chilly silence and his stone-cold demeanor for a good 30 seconds, before he returned to her in his deep silken voice. "Your questions will be answered in time. But as I said, we are in a hurry. The short version is this. I have in my possession what you call a Level Three license. It enables me to own slaves, plucked from the Unemployed, the Free Loaders... or whatever the papers are calling you these days. Yes, Jenna, slavery, in the most traditional sense of the word. But what matters most to you is this: private-owned slaves are exempt from federal labor camps."

"Now as of this minute," Nicholas glanced at his Patel Philippe, "you are still a free woman. So I am required, by law, to give you full disclosure. Listen, this is the important part. Working under my roof won't be easy. At first you may find my... household rules difficult to stomach. And of course you will not be protected under any labor laws. But I promise you one thing. You will face a hell lot worse in those camps. Good looking white girl like you."

Nicholas had found what he wanted. An empty tote bag that women take to yoga or afternoon shopping trips. He threw it onto the single bed. "If you accept, pack your things in that. The rest you're leaving behind. Don't worry, clothes and basic toilettries will be provided for. And freshen yourself up. This may not be the Ritz Carlton, but I will not be seen in the presence of..." He gestured at her, "... this."

"Now move. You have 5 minutes."

Forgive me, Jenna. For this is who I have become.

Confusion and agitation replaced Jenna's fear as she watched Nick cast a critical eye over the room, obviously not happy with what he saw. Ignoring her questions, he moved to her bed and started rummaging through her things. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?" she protested before he started his explanation. As he spoke she moved to sit on the edge of the bed. Her head was spinning with what he was telling her.

With the bag landing on the bed beside her, she knew she had no choice. As much as this was happening very quickly, she was no fool. She'd heard the horror stories about the labour camps, and it had haunted her nightmares for months. She knew that however horrible a house based slavery contract was, it would be nowhere near as bad. But having said all of that, she also wasn't at all sure about this man who used to resemble her friend Nick. This...monster, who easily demeaned her distraught state as though she had any choice in the matter, made her question whether she could trust him to look after her? Not once had he asked her for her consideration in the matter, simply ordering her obedience like he was ordering off a menu. Was this a taste of things to come?

Never one for swearing, she glared up at him, sore from his comment about her appearance, snatching the bag from the bed. Having made her decision, even though it wasn't much of a decision to be made, she unzipped the bag. It didn't take her very long to pack the essentials, so she left the bag on the bed and went to take a shower, her last chance for privacy she was sure. Leaning against the shower with a moment to herself, her emotions overtook her. Thankfully the sound of running water covered much of it up, and she was quickly done and somehow feeling better. Dressing in a flowy top and jeans, she took her time applying her makeup, trying to mask her puffy eyes. Taking another shaky breath she took one last look in the mirror, before emerging from the bathroom.

Moving to the bed she picked up the bag. She knew she should be happy, after all this was a chance at a better life. But she'd never looked so depressed in her life. "I'm ready," she informed Nick quietly as she approached him, her eyes downcast, too embarrassed to look him in the eye.

Back talk. Sat down without permission. That mini-tantrum with the glare and snatch of the bag and stomping off. Nicholas ticked off her transgressions even while he spoke. The beast within him growled in anger. He reined it back. Not here, not yet. Your slaves have spoiled you, and Jenna doesn't know her place yet. The time for breaking her in will come. But as he watched her fill the bag and then close the bathroom door behind her, his clouded look took an unmistakable meanness. I came all the way into town in the middle of the night just for you, not even a thank you?

The sounds of shower blended with the sounds of rainfall. The view from the room was downright dreary. No wonder Jenna's depressed. Although it did get him thinking again. Her file said she was fired from her real estate job three month ago to the day. Nicholas wondered about the story behind that. Sure, the robots are taking over (which had caused the massive unemployment, which had in turn caused all those nasty protests and that incident in Houston, which of course gave birth to the law). But people still liked being shown a new house by a pretty girl in high heels, right? No robots could replace that special something.

His watch told him five minutes had elapsed. Shower's still going. Get in there and drag her out, demanded the creature. You explicitly told her to finish in 5. Willful disobedience. Gotta put your foot down right from the beginning; that will teach her a lesson. Give slaves an inch, they'll take a mile.

Nicholas took a deep breath and quieted it. He will indulge Jenna tonight. If not for old times' sake, then for consideration of what she had been through for the last few months. Let her have a quiet moment before her servitude begins. So Nicholas eased his mind, leaned against the wall, and waited.

**​

She actually put on make-up for him. Nicholas made sure his face didn't show any appreciation, but that's worth a star next to her name. Shows initiation to please her master. Nicholas could always tell if girls made an effort. And she looked better. Miles better.

Jenna would find that her packed bag in the hands of a mountain of a black man in a fitted charcoal suit. Ex-military, former bouncer, and presently chauffeur/bodyguard.

"Jenna, say hello to Mr. Roloson. Oh, while you are at it, be a good girl and thank him for driving all the way to get you." quipped Nicholas, before turning towards the hallway to leave.

**​

Ten minutes later the Audi, with a purr of its engine, left the curb.

For the entire 30-minute trip, Nicholas would keep to his side of the backseat, not once would he initiate conversation. If Jenna did, he would give the bare minimum of answers, making sure they could not lead to any follow-up. Otherwise, the only sound within the car would be that of the engine, and the fall of raindrops on the roof.

And Jenna may have noticed neither man opened the car door for her.

Jenna was reluctant to give up the bag, considering it contained the remnants of her prized possessions. But as the big burly man reached for it she allowed him to take it, not wanting to make a fuss. She just prayed she'd see it again. "Thank you," she quietly responded half heartedly.

Wrapping her arms around her protectively she followed the two men out to the car. Not used to airs and graces, she was comfortable opening her own door, particularly because she was also used to driving herself around. That was one thing she'd never quite understood, the need to hire someone to be driven around. She enjoyed the independence having a car and a license gave. She made a mental note to tease Nick about it later when they were in a better space...that is, if there was going to be a better space.

Familiar streets quickly faded away as the driver, whose name Jenna had already forgotten, expertly weaved his way through the back roads of an area she was unfamiliar with. The Estates. She had so many questions for Nick: How long had he been out here? What was he doing for work now? How did he come to be in possession of a Level Three? Was he...happy? But she'd lost all energy to initiate conversation, let alone maintain one. She felt weak, and listless. Her body urged her to catch up on the sleep she'd deprived herself of that week. But her fear kept her alert and in a mild panic-like state. She was just hoping they'd arrive at wherever they were going soon.

Nicholas' family mansion laid at the edge of the Estates - a sprawling structure built in the Victorian-style, hidden amongst tall spruces. Constructed more than a century ago, Nicholas' great-grandfather had intended it to be a thriving home of an extended family. Yet these days, three generations later, Nicholas is the only Von Paar in residence. Just him and a handful of household staff. The brownstone facade was shrouded in shadows as the car rolled up to its front doors.

At the foot of the steps a man waited under a black umbrella. Ducking from the rain, the car's passengers soon found themselves in the mansion's foyer. The man with the umbrella was introduced as Mr. Norton, the butler and cook of the house... and almost too corny to be true, Jenna would find that he spoke with a refined New England accent.

"The usual... arrangement with the new girl, sir?"

"Yes." Nicholas started up the stairs. "Oh, and, where did you leave Babydoll?"

"I took the liberty of placing her in your bedroom, inside the cage, Master Nicholas."

"Good man. You have yourself a good evening Norton."

"Thank you. You too sir. Jenna, follow me."

**​

Nicholas unchained the curled-up figure and lifted it into his arms. She stirred.

Master? Please, no more... You lil' sleepyhead. Have you learned your lesson?... Yes, I promise I will never ever... Good. I'll hold you to that. Now go back to sleep.

He gently laid Babydoll onto his bed and pulled the covers over her nakedness. A quick shower later, he joined her underneath them. Spooned the girl as he tried to fall asleep. But thoughts of another woman kept him awake far longer than he hoped.

Jenna had came by before. Years ago. Nicholas recalled his embarrassment seeing her jaw drop at her first sight of house. He knew about her family's limited means. That he was born into the 1% while his best friend had to scrap by sat uneasily with his younger self. In his head, this mansion embodied the chasm between them.

Jenna is here once more, under vastly different circumstances. For a brief moment, Nicholas felt uncertain about the ordeal she will be put through. How could he put a friend through this? Yet, slaves are to be trained and conditioned. No exceptions. Or else everything he had built up will crumble.

First lesson: Hammer home her insignificance; stamp out whatever self-worth she has. As the newest slave she occupies the lowest strata here. An afterthought to her Master. If she wanted that to change, she has got to earn it.

**​

"Wait here. Master Nicholas will speak to you when he is ready." Jenna would find herself left inside a small and bare room. A room which seemed to stick out like sore thumb inside the opulent mansion. It was windowless, harshly illuminated by a single bulb hanging from a wire, its wall unpainted, the floor covered by threadbare grey carpet. The entire space was unfurnished, or rather completely empty. Not even a mattress.

That is important, because Jenna would spend the next 16 hours in room, which she would eventually discover was locked from the outside. No matter what she does, no one would come by. (Although unbeknownst to her she is monitored via a pin-hole camera.)

It wasn't until six in the evening of the following day did the door open to reveal Norton. "Come, Master Nicholas is asking for you."

As the luxury car rolled up to the mansion, its facade seemed even larger and more intimidating than before. But Jenna had to remind herself that the last time she'd visited, it was under very different circumstances. As she exited the car, this was made even clearer as she was spoken about in front of Nick, and wasn't actually spoken to until he'd left. The butler's words rattled around in her mind as she followed him into the dark parts of the estate. It shouldn't have surprised her that Nick would already have a slave, more than one for that matter. But she couldn't help thinking, 'But he was my friend first...'

She timidly entered the tiny room, surveying the windowless walls and the hanging light, she knew exactly what this room was for. This room was being used to send a message. The question was, how long would they leave her for. She thanked Mr Norton quietly before he left to lock her in. To Jenna, he could've been a whole lot nastier, but she found him to be quite civil, unlike his boss. Not quite sure what to do with herself, she chose a wall, slid down and sat on the floor.

The first hour passed without incident. But because she hadn't slept or eaten properly that week, the effects of the room took their toll quickly, and a few hours into the isolation, she started to truly hurt. With each passing hour, Jenna found herself getting weaker, with her position slowly changing from sitting to lying in a foetal position on the floor. With her head pounding from the lack of sleep, her stomach hurting from lack of food, her throat hurting from lack of water, her lungs hurting from the cold air, all she could do was endure. It was as if her body was starting to shut down. She wondered at one point if they'd left her to die. But the thing that hurt her the most were her own thoughts. They stripped her bare, played on her doubts and insecurities and ground away any self worth she had left. And the worst part was that she knew that the room had done its job and fulfilled its purpose.

Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, she heard footsteps in the hallway. As Mr Norton opened the door to her cell, it took her a while to actually get her eyes to focus on him. Shaking slightly, she tried to get up quickly, not wanting to make him wait. But her limbs didn't want to move, being in the same position for hours on end. "I-I'm sorry," she whispered when she finally stood before the butler and slowly followed him out of the room, trying not to, but having to use the walls as support.

Noticing how spent the woman was, the butler took Jenna by the elbow, and guided her at a leisure pace so blood could slowly work back into her limbs.

In another time, a girl like Jenna might find the house classy. The place just comes together: from the wood-paneled walls to the navy-hued carpet that cushioned her soles, not to mention the shaded lamps and hanging chandeliers. She could easily have lost her way amongst the mazy hallways, all seemingly identical with mounted paintings and closed doors. A barely perceptible whiff of sandalwood whispered to her sense of smell. Rumors were, in its heyday, even film studios inquired about leasing the entire mansion to set their 1930s period pieces.

That being said, Jenna would find the house eerily empty and quiet. In fact, the whole time the butler and the new slave saw only a single living soul. Jenna would spot her upon turning a corner: a good-looking wispy blonde watering a potted plant. She was skimpily dressed in a black cinched kimono robe, one that ended way too high on the thighs for any decent girl’s standards. With how the gossamer clung to her body it was clear she wore nothing underneath. As the pair passed the blonde, Jenna would catch of whiff of a fruity scent, and hear this short exchange.

“Came all the way from the South Wing to see our new girl?” The butler said with a chuckle.

“No, Mr. Norton! I’m just doing my normal rounds…”

“Save it, Buttercup. I won’t tell Master Nicholas. But you just cost yourself tonight’s dessert. Carry on.”

~~​

They went from one end of the house to the other. At last, past a set of mahogany double doors (and after two knocks), they entered the Study. The room was massive and naturally lit with floor-length windows offering views of the outside. Jenna would take in a large desk that could fit five or six computer monitors side-by-side, a fireplace which currently contained simmering logs, a spirits cart, and a number of leather upholstered couches. The late afternoon sun casted long shadows of everything.

As Jenna entered, Nicholas was just finishing up dictating instructions to his personal assistant/slave - who knelt at his feet, ass touching her ankles, scribbling on a notepad on her lap. Jenna would find this girl dressed in the same tiny black kimono, with a choker and pumps completing her attire. The owner of the house himself wore a pearly-white shirt and dark pants with suspenders.

Nicholas took in Jenna’s haggard appearance. This is where he act as if a slave waiting on him for 16 hours in a locked room was just another day at the office. No big deal. And that Nicholas did. What no one knew was that, throughout the day, he had checked the closed circuit feed at every hour, to make sure Jenna had not lost her mind.

He crossed to the front of the desk and pointed to a spot about 7 feet in front of himself. “You may stand there.”

“Welcome to my humble house, which from now on will be your workplace and home. We were in a bit of a rush last night, so I will make an exception and repeat myself. From now on you are my personal slave. Not a servant, not the help. A slave. Owned by me. Your body, your skills… everything is my property. To use as I please. My advice is this: the quicker you can wrap your little head around that concept, the quicker you will settle in.”

“But don’t be afraid. In other countries and for some masters, slaves are for pure exploitation and abuse. Not under my roof. Look… stand up, Babydoll. This is one of your fellow slaves. Doesn't look too worse for wear, right? We do have a merit system in place. Consistent good work will be brought to my attention, and will be duly rewarded. On the other hand, misbehaving girls will be appropriately punished until they learn their lesson.”

He continued to study his old friend intensely, gauging her reaction to her new station in life. A hint of a smile crept onto his lips. Running his hand over his 5 o’clock shadow, he would say, “Now with that out of the way... time for your first task, slave. Your clothes look very cute and all, but it’s about time your Master gets a proper look at his newest toy, don’t you think?” Intending for her to strip down right there and then, he waited to see how quickly Jenna would catch on.

With Jenna's background in real estate, she noticed all the historic details that the mansion displayed, even if only half her brain was properly functioning. And as she slumped against the wall to gather her strength, she was even able to appreciate the mouldings halfway up the wall. Mostly because they provided physical support and helped her stay standing. But she didn't have time to appreciate them for long as Mr Norton gently picked her up by the elbow and helped her walk the rest of the way, which she greatly appreciated. His gentle touch, even if it was on the elbow, was the first she'd had in a long, long time, and she wished she had time to savour it.

Jenna's first thought when she saw the blonde was not one of shock at seeing her in the kimono, but more, 'Oh, I'll never look that good in that,' that being if she even got to wear it or any clothes at all. In normal circumstances she would have sniggered at the girl's obscene name. Buttercup? Babydoll? What was Nick thinking? But as they walked the hallways she shuddered to think what overly girly name he had picked out for her. And she knew he would have one already. This was Nick afterall.

As Mr Norton spoke to the blonde, Jenna was able to pick up the relational intricacies of the house. Mr Norton, wasn't just a butler and cook. He obviously had the authority to chastise and hand out punishments. She wondered if he was the one to hand out tasks too. The fact that the blonde spoke somewhat easily with the man made Jenna wonder if he was a reasonable man, civil in his approach. And Jenna found herself starting to warm to him. But lastly, the way Mr Norton spoke, she guessed it was "Master Nicholas" who gave out the truly terrible punishments, and was someone to be feared. And she also wondered whether the butler further instilled this in the girls to get them to behave. Surely the Nick she knew couldn't be all that intimidating, or cause so much torture to instill fear? But as the doors to his study opened, she knew she was wrong.

Limping through the doors and looking over the beautifully furnished room, Jenna couldn't help but feel completely out of place. Not just in her disheveled appearance. But relationally. This was not a place for two friends to hang out and catch up. This was a place for work, and right now, that's exactly what she was. Work. As Nick turned his attention to her, she nodded in appreciation to Mr Norton for his help, and slowly limped solo to the spot Nick pointed to. Struggling to stand, she only half registered what he was saying to her. She could've told him that he really didn't need to reiterate her position, she fully understood the new dynamic, but she realised this was part of the procedure for 'new girls'.

As Nick brought her attention to Babydoll, Jenna realised a few obvious things. The choker and heels symbolised she was the alpha slave, and if he was offering her up as an example, she assumed she was also his favourite. She also noticed the way Babydoll looked at her when the men weren't looking in her direction. An ice pick wouldn't have caused as much pain as the daggers she threw Jenna's way. But she didn't have time to fully process it all before Nick smugly assigned her a task.

Jenna knew exactly what Nick meant as soon as he'd said it, even if it took a while for it to register. She closed her eyes for a moment, gathering her strength. Again, in normal circumstances, she would have reacted differently, particularly at his 'little head' comment. He'd only said it to get a rise out of her. But she didn't react. She knew it had to be done. Feeling all eyes on her, she simply whispered, "yes...Sir." Taking her time, moving her fatigued arms, she removed her flowy top, revealing her white lace bra which she then removed too. She'd never been so exposed in her life. She knew that they could see every little detail up close, and she was almost shivering in fear. Folding up her top and bra she placed them on the leather chair behind her. Removing her pants and panties was easier on her limbs, that was until she had to bend over slightly to remove them properly. Her back jarred right at the wrong moment, but keeping her composure, a slight hiss from the sudden intake of air was all that could be heard. She stopped only for a moment as the pain ripped through her body, but pushing through it, she slowly stood up again, before placing her jeans and panties on the clothes pile.

She'd never been naked in front of Nick before. Even when they'd gone swimming in the lake, she'd worn the halter top style swimmers top and boardshorts. He had always gently teased her about it, but she had never given it much thought until now. Humiliated to be standing exposed and vulnerable in front of so many, her eyes started to well up. She took a deep breath trying to will them away, but she had been through so much in the last few weeks that a single tear fell onto her cheek. "I'm sorry," she quickly reacted, instantly wiping it away, knowing there was more to come and he didn't need her blubbering to slow him down.

The room got awfully quiet. Dead silence except for firewood crackling on the grates, and the rustling of leaves outside. Nicholas thought he could hear Jenna's frantic heart. His lidded eyes never once left Jenna. Not until she stood butt naked in the center of his study.

He mustered every ounce of restraint not to claim his new slave on the spot. Her bare body did arouse him. But deep down, it was the absolute power he held over another human being that really turned him on, the intoxicating feeling of being submitted to. And it would be so easy - in fact he would be entitled - to bend Jenna over the desk and mark her as his property. Better yet, make Babydoll and her share. The thing is... Jenna hadn't earned it yet. Nicholas can't be fucking his slaves every time he fancied, otherwise he would be running a harem. If he demanded restraint from his slaves, he got to serve a good example himself.

Instead he pushed off and advanced on her until he got right up inside her personal space, looking down at the shivering slave girl. His hardness pressed uncomfortably against the front of his trousers.

"Babydoll." He called out, his voice raspy. "While I inspect, why don't you start briefing her on the rules. Reciting 'em might do you some good too."

Right after the word "too" left his lips, Nicholas cupped Jenna's breasts, fingers impressed into supple flesh. Jenna would find his touch neither sensual nor gentle. Quite the contrary, in fact, as he grabbed and handled her like a butcher would a slab of meat...

"Rule number one overrides every other: Whenever you receive a command from a man of the household, you obey and do as you are told. No questions asked." The brunette slave spoke with a melodic Southern drawl which made her quite pleasing to listen to.

His palm pressed on her tummy, felt out her abs.

"Rule number two. Do your work honestly and to the best of your ability. Slacking off and procrastination are punishable. And be punctual. You do not ever keep a man waiting."

Large hands ran wild over her thighs. The front, the back, and the insides, leaving no spot untouched. He found taut and smooth skin; toned muscles. Nicholas steadied himself. Can't have her, not yet.

"Number three. You are to be seen but not heard. No speaking unless spoken to. And you need permission for a sip of water, going to the bathroom, and so on. It’s a long list. My suggestion? If in doubt, raise your hand and ask for permission.”

He gave her upper arms a very firm squeeze. Good... she isn't a stranger to physical work.

Four. You are to look pleasing at all times. Maintain your body nightly, being clean and healthy is the bare minimum. No hair allowed below the neck. Makeup and perfume are to be worn anytime you are outside the dorm.

He spun her around by the shoulders, and in quick succession, grabbed her right ass cheek, squeezed it hard as if scrunching up a piece of paper, and administered a sharp spank. Nice and firm.

Five. This is your uniform, we all get the same. A choker will be given to you when you are wor… I mean Master will grant you one. You wear that 24-7. That means while you shower and sleep too. The robe you will wear by default anytime you are outside the dorms. And you are responsible for keeping your uniform clean and in good condition…

“That’s all for now, Doll.” Nicholas had Jenna face him again, her tired features now streaked with running tears. “I don’t think she’s listening anymore.”

“You, slave, stop it.” He demanded, while reaching for her pile of outside clothes and grabbing the topmost item, which was of course her worn panties. Then, using her own dirty, musky-scented underwear, Nicholas would dab at her tears and dry her face. Of course he knew why Jenna was bawling her eyes out. The shame and embarrassment and humiliation must be a bit too much to stomach for a good-natured decent girl like herself. But those emotions are unnecessary, not to mention detrimental, for a well-behaved slave. They need to be purged, forgotten.

“You have no reason to cry. You have a nice, healthy body that... doesn’t displease your Master. If anything, you should feel quite proud of yourself. You just earned yourself a name under my roof. Brandi.”

With that said, he bunched up the tear-stained panties owned by a woman formerly known as Jenna, and tossed it into the fireplace.

As Nick approached in his stylishly retro attire, Jenna was made even more aware of her exposed nakedness. There was now no barrier between he and her trembling features, and it was obvious he was enjoying himself immensely, which further added to her humiliation. His raspy voice, a dead giveaway, as he commanded the slave to recite the rules. Her words became nonsensical to Jenna as Nick's hands roamed her body. But not in the way she had once hoped for. It was true that towards the end of their senior year in high school she'd started to develop feelings for Nick. She'd studied with him when she hadn't needed to, gone gift shopping with him for family members she'd never met, and had even dressed up for Halloween with him even though it wasn't her thing. She had wondered and even dreamed whether someday they would become more intimate, but this was the last thing she had thought would happen.

As his cold, procedural hands examined her body, her heart shattered into tiny pieces. She realised with a shocking jolt of reality, that this was all he'd ever see her as. A piece of property. A prop to be...used. And what was worse, Jenna somehow felt that this was where she was always meant to be. That all her hardwork and striving for a better life were for naught, for she belonged under the heel of those with wealth. And that was further reinforced as Nick wiped her free flowing tears away with her underwear.

His compliment to her went unnoticed, as she desperately searched Nick's face for one last shred of humanity. But as he told her that she was accepted in his house, and gave her the most degrading name on the face of the planet, she knew for sure that there was none. She closed her eyes and groaned inwardly, and in that moment she felt a change starting to occur within her. Her face hardened, her demeanour turned cold and her insides started to numb. Opening her eyes, they looked upon her owner, now cold, unfeeling. There was nothing he could now do or have done to her that would effect her. She had put Jenna away, where she wouldn't get hurt from this shell formerly known as Nick. And she wasn't sure whether it would ever be safe for her to return.

"Thank you...Sir," she said drily, almost robotic in response.

Back
Top Bottom