Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Garden of Corruption [Zprimal & Luscious]

Zprimal

Star
The estate of Vandeleon spanned an impressive stretch of land, with lush green fields and trimmed hedges which lined the small paths which curved through the impressive garden that dominated the front of the Vandeleon mansion. But to the eyes of the Duke of Windcrest, these sights failed to catch his eye as they came to a halt between a stone fountain with carved beings of ancient legend and the front entrance. They were there to impress, a display of wealth for other nobilities to see and to fuel his pride.

As much as he claimed to be needed, he afforded himself a few days to return to his wife and child every so often. He stepped from his carriage, the summer heat had only just begun and would worsen with the coming weeks. The Duke was a man above middling height, short greying hair with grey stubble on his cheeks and jaw. He was in his middle thirties, past that age where he bothered counting the years of his life spent in this world.

He pushed these thoughts from his mind and shoved his coat into the waiting hands of a servant as he passed her. His boots rang out against the polished floor of the main hall. He caught sight of their butler who stood by the winding set of stairs, as ready as ever. "How is my wife and child?" He allowed for a hint of false concern to creep into his voice, only to stop as the other man gestured. A simple gesture of his hand indicated something was wrong. The duke raised an eyebrow, only for the butler to step over and straighten out his attire. "Lady Vandeleon has already taken lunch and is currently watching over the child while she naps."

"Where are they?" The Duke demanded. He never really quite liked the butler. He always seemed too immaculate too perfect, his black hair either slicked back or neatly trimmed, clean shaven, his attire pressed, nails cut, buttons shined and shoes polished. Even now it was to believe that this man had only been serving for five years. He had once tried to catch the man off guard, only to find out in the end, grudgingly, that was simply no one as capable, flexible and with a penchant for readiness as him. Yes, readiness was what defined this man and despite his prejudices, Tristan admitted that it was a useful thing in their household.

The servant extended a hand up the steps, "They would be upstairs, in the child's room getting the child to nap would be my guess. Lady Vandeleon thought that being by the child's side at night was for the best and had a bed put there for herself." A hint of a smile played on his lips as he seemed to hesitate, "Perhaps it would be better if-"

He was not here to meet his wife. He was here to show that he had met his wife. "Thank you," he responded curtly and began his ascent up the steps. No further courtesy was required to a paid hand. Truth be told, when he was younger, he had seen her as a prize, often writing her letters telling tales of his greatness when he became the head of his household all with the intention of bedding her. Now that that chase was over, she had lost her lustre in his eyes.

He marched up the steps, and made towards his child's room. He rapped a knuckle against the wooden door before pushing it open. There was a crash as the door struck against the side of a small chest meant for the toys strewn across the floor. "I'm back."

The servant girl, Ida, suppressed a smile as she saw the Duke stride down the hall and her hands readily shot forward to accept his coat. She didn't need to stay to know where he was going, he always visited his wife first for appearances. His coat would come with her as she departed, leaving to go to her own chambers to await his summons. Tristan was likely the only person in the entire estate who didn't like the butler who just seemed to have the answer for everything.

His wife was a good ten years younger than him, as most wives were when it came to nobility and wealthy families. Sophia's black hair was vibrant and shiny even in the long fish bone braid it was in thanks to the sparse sun she allowed into Thiphania's room through the carefully arranged layers of curtains. During her husband's absence the butler had proven to be indispensable in helping her arrange things, it had been him who helped her with the intricate pulley system that now controlled the curtains from her child's bedside. There were no less than three layers of curtains on the window and each one had its own pulley to help control just how much light there was to help encourage play or nap time. Currently, it was nap time, she had worn Thiphania out to where the poor baby girl was tuckered.

She sat next to her daughter's bed and softly sang to her. No matter the status of the family mothers tended to sing songs that promised the same things: love, safety, and happiness. The smile that graced her plush cupid's bow lips only paused in existence for the notes she sang. Just as the child finally released her hold on Sophia's hand and she thought she might get in a nap herself there was a knock on the door. The Lady had only began to stand when the door was pushed open with enough force to hit the toy chest and clatter it against the wall. A grimace marred her beautiful face as the poor child protested being woken in such a rude way.

"Welcome back, dear husband." She lowered herself back down to hush the babe, one of her hands clutching her shawl. "It's your father, Thiphi, don't cry." She cooed and shushed the bawling child. Her blue eyes rose briefly to him, "Did the servants forget to tell you it was her nap time?" Though she had lost the appeal in her husband's eyes she was no less beautiful than the day they had first met, she had actually retained some of the glow and a bit of the curves of pregnancy. Her waist was just as tiny as before thanks to the corset that was worn over the top of her dress, a standard of the fashion of the times.

Sophia finally stood once more and went to her husband now that their child was lulling back to sleep. The vibrant blue of her dress matched her earrings and the simple golden circlet she wore, both of which were adorned with teardrop versions of blue gems.

Really the only noticeable difference to anyone who wasn't a treasure hunter like her husband, was the fact that there was no shyness in the way she approached him for a kiss regardless of his answer to her question.

Tristan's brow creased as he realised his failure to predict that the child's toys were simply left unpacked by the door. He pushed the crate to the side and dropped a handful of toys into the chest before rising to his full height as he stepped over to the cot where Sophia tended to his wailing child. "They did. But I was in a hurry to meet you, my love. You know how infrequently I get to come home. Duty calls. But now I'm here, with you." Empty words as usual, but he knew what made her swoon over him from the days shortly after their marriage.

He took her into an embrace, cupping her cheek as he met her lips. The contact was fleeting, he rarely did desire her after she bore his child, nor did she now. He remembered the days they were younger, how passionate they had been. But all he saw now was little more than a legal obligation, it did not bother him as it was only expected for nobles to be tied down this way, if only for relations with other noble families.

"You look well." A hand rested against her hip as he glanced at Thiphinia, and back to his wife. "How have you fared while I was gone? Nothing too eventful I hope?" He examined the room, it had changed since he was last here, the curtains for example. He sat down, unsure of what to say. Normally he would go on about the details of what was happening with their invasion in the west but recently he had begun to doubt his wife's ability to understand what he was saying. That and he felt that his wife was one of those who was against them invading unprovoked.

But he remembered something as they passed the province border. Men, dressed in armour with the crest of the Inquisition of the Holy See on the grey armbands they wore over their uniforms. They conducted a round of questioning with him and the driver while their carriage was examined briefly. When asked what was the Inquisition was doing so far from the cities, the only reply he got was a suspected heathen uprising. One that the Inquisition fully intended to nip in the bud.

"Did you hear anything? Or see men in uniform, coming up to the mansion?" They wouldn't dare step into his estate without his permission, for fear of a fiasco like the one a decade ago. The last time the Holy See tangled with nobility, it ended with their offices in an entire province being subject to constant checks by the law enforcement where their drawers and documents were all turned out, furniture forced to be set outside for 'examination' before being told everything was well after barely a glance.

Sophia's smile swelled with his words, she considered herself quite lucky to have such a kind, handsome, and eloquent husband. The way he spoke of their time together...it was enough to make her heart burst and rekindle her love for him. Even in his absence she kept her feelings for him fresh by reading his letters from the front line and periodically going over the letters from before their wedding. The embrace still set her skin aflame as it had the first time, but she let the contact break off as he pulled away. There were much worse options for husbands, she thought, the Quincy sons had also been vying for her and one of them had recently murdered his wife, her cousin.

"Nothing too eventful, no." She sat with him and one of her hands took up his to hold. She knew little of what was truly happening with the Inquisition as it was her job to ensure his household was maintained as she was gone, there was no place for her in politics beyond a tie between his family and hers when other families considered potential threats to their own estates. Most of the wars between families had fallen to the wayside in face of the Inquisition.

"Men in uniform?" Sophia repeated before she shook her head, "I've heard of nothing of the sort, but I did recall seeing a small band of men on horseback from my sewing room a few days ago. It was probably just a hunting party, they weren't around for very long." Her delicate brow pinched as she looked up at her husband, "Should I expect men in uniform? Where are they from?" There was an understandable degree of worry to her voice. While they were in a very good position in terms of defense and fortification, most of the men who they could recruit from the town to do such a thing had been recruited similarly to Tristan.

It was only similar in the sense of them being recruited, those men weren't afforded the frequent visits back to their home, spouse, child, and mistress.

"No, nothing to worry about. They should be from the church. Always going on about their heresy business." Tristan chuckled softly, "They wouldn't dare set foot on my estate knowing full well what was done to them in Altenburg. I encountered them at the province border, they had word of a wanted heretic in the province and are trying to nab him. I just thought the church may actually have a lead this time instead of labeling everything as heresy as they did centuries ago."

"But it seems like my concern was misguided. Don't let it trouble you too much my love." He placed a kiss upon her brow, his arms wrapped around her in a brief embrace before he stepped away, "I need to see to some things around the manor, but I will be in time for dinner. Maybe tea, if I am lucky." His thumb trailed against her cheek one last time before breaking contact, and stepping through the doorway, shutting the door silently behind him as his child slept in her cot.

His smile melted away the moment the door clicked shut. Something was up, but as Sophia said, it could have been only a hunting party. What was a hunting party doing right outside the manor though, inside his estate? The thought of trespassers on his property annoyed him to no end and he made his first trip to find Seth, the butler.

However, for whatever reason, the man was nowhere to be found. "He's out in the garden, there was some problems with the glasshouse and tool shed I think?" As he left the front door, he he noticed that his coat was nowhere to be seen, but that did not matter, perhaps... No, there was no reason for it. He made a mental note to return to it when he returned and went to meet Seth.

"Busy as always, I see." Tristan commented as he walked up to the man who had discarded his outer coat, rolled up his sleeves and removed his gloves.

"Happy to help where I can. How may I help, my lord?" He raised an eyebrow, it was uncommon for the man to stray too far from his luxurious mansion when he was home, especially when the sun was up.

"Did you see or hear of any mounted men on horseback who made it into the estate a few days ago?"

"Not to my knowledge. The guards did not report anything. No intrusions of any sort over the past month." Seth said, turning his eyes away from the glass door being replaced.

"Hm. Very well. Keep up the good work." Tristan turned to leave, still deep in thought. Could Sophia have been seeing things? Or maybe she saw the horsemen outside the estate? he should probably have asked for more information. But he trusted Seth, there was no intrusion. He found his brow dotted with sweat as he reached the foyer of the manor and wiped it off with a handkerchief. He tapped his chin, trying to recall where his coat went and retracing his steps. Then he remembered, Ida.

He made his way to the servant wing on the ground floor, a path taken by him often whenever he was home. Thankfully, it was empty at this time of the day when everyone was out. He made his way to her room, and raised a hand to knock the door.

Sophia smiled at her dear husband and laughed, shushing him softly. "Tristan! You shouldn't talk like that." The chiding was playful, though she was devoutly religious there was no denying even in her eyes that sometimes the church went overboard. She returned his hug and pressed a kiss to his chin before her arms fell away and she let him withdraw. "I'll see you at dinner, dearest." Her smile was nothing less than adoring as he departed and she let out a soft sigh before she stood and returned to her child's side to sit on the edge of the bed while the child napped.

Once Ida had departed to her room with Tristan's coat in tow she had made off with it like a bandit to her room. She was one of the few servants who had her own room, her seniority over the other servants being the excuse for it. Ida wasn't old, of course, but she had been with the family since she was a young girl. She took her time to bathe and read a book before Tristan finally came in search for the coat, she was patient.

The knock upon her door caused her to rise and set the book aside. She approached the door and opened it, "M'lord." Her overly polite smile was accompanied by a mischievous tone to her voice. "Did you require something of me?" She wasn't nearly as pretty as Sophia, but her blonde hair gave her the illusion of being more beautiful than she really was. She tended to the indoors which meant her skin was nearly as pale as Sophia's, though it didn't have the same ivory tone as the Lady's. Her eyes were brown, a horrible and muddy shade of the color. There were dogs that had more beautiful shades of brown than her. But...she was accessible, easy, and willing when it came to Tristan.

Her dress was grey as most of the servant's were so not to outshine Sophia's outfits at any time. The dresses were still of good craftsmanship and it was said the appearance of the servants was the best indication of the the disposition of the Lord towards his servants. That saying didn't take into account how that would be false if the Lord was aware of that fact, of course.

"My coat," Tristan stepped through the threshold of the room, easily pushing her away from the door. The heavy wooden door locked behind him as he continued forward, forcing her to take steps back or to collide with him. The young maid wore a grey frock, the uniform for all female servants that served in the manor itself. He stepped past her, "Where is it?" He asked, allowing for the agitation to creep into his voice, knowing all too well she hid it. She waited here for a reason, and he knew it too. Shortly after his arrivals back home and his wife put at ease, he would seek her out. She loved games, the young thing had attempted to deny him once, leaving him a trail of clues which led him into his study where she waited, perched on large mahogany table.

He had picked the girl up when he was engaged, not out of pity of the young orphan but rather a requirement for more members of staff to be trained to fit into his future manor which was much larger than the one he had lived in then. He had her serve under the tutelage of a more senior female maid and had left her to fade into obscurity like the rest of his staff. However, in the days Sophia's womb swelled with his child, the girl took it upon herself to accompany him more and when he paid her little attention at first, she stole his hat and fled to her room. She was eager for attention, and she got it. He had punished her, having her redo her entire mattress again and again. But still, she flirted with him, like a cat enticing a tomcat to play with it and that was what what sent him over the edge. Just once.

The pristine sheets dipped as he pierced her, her nether lips stretching to accommodate him as he tore her clothes off. And by the end of it, an unspoken agreement between the sweat-slicked two occurred. To stay silent of what happened in exchange for the promise of yet another time he would use her and she gladly complied, eager to receive his attention. The promise that he made to Sophia long forgotten in the throes of passion.

And now, he turned back to her, noting how a mischievous grin lifted her lips, "Why don't you stop pretending? Or would you like me to force an answer out of you?" His voice was low and dangerous, but there was no hiding that it dripped with dark desire to see her bared to his gaze. They both knew what was coming, the moment she decided to keep her coat for herself, like the proverbial Forbidden Fruit.

Ida's smile was nearly bursting as she attempted to contain it. While she managed to avoid laughing there was no way that she could speak a full sentence as he fitted her with that noble stare of his. It was a stare that demanded loyalty, respect, and answers. She'd damn near bite her tongue off before answering the question, though. "M'Lord?" Was all she could say without spilling and telling him where the coat was at. Agitated or not, she'd take the attention her Master gave to her. As he stepped forward, she stepped back in time so they never quite collided.

She held no delusions of taking his wife's place, but his favor of her had earned her the promotion to senior maid when the older servants had taken their leave to retire. There were still maids who were more experienced than her, but she had a certain knack for finding a way to accomplish things even in the face of failure without upsetting him.

His questions drove a wider smile to her lips even as he whispered the ominous 'threat' to her. "I assure you M'Lord, I have no idea where your coat is. Where did you see it last? I could help you find it." She stepped closer to him and her hand sought out his crotch so she could run her hand along his clothed shaft.

"I saw you taking it Ida." Tristan felt her hand stroke him through the fabric. A hand wrapped around the girl and pulled her close to him. His hand slipped under the grey folds of her dress to cup her butt, "I assume it's the latter then." His hand found the collar of her dress, which had already exposed her clavicle, and tugged it downwards, exposing her smooth flesh to his gaze. She was pressed with her back against the white plaster wall. He forced a knee roughly between her thighs, parting them as he gazed into her brown hues. His hands warm as he kneaded her breasts

With coat now the furthest thing in mind, he only sought to use her as he had in the past, for his own pleasure. His head dipped, taking a pert nipple between his lips. He sucked the rosy tips, tugging against the maid's nipples and his grip on her rear delved lower and reaching the juncture between her thighs. "Did you miss me, slut?" His fingers pressed into her through the thin fabric, pulling her flush against him while he traced her pussy lips through her undergarments.

"Undress, slut," He commanded, his touch leaving the young maid's nubile assets. His body left her as he stepped away and undid the top buttons of his shirt, pacing around her as he admired her body. She had grown from a teen into a young beauty, ripe for him to take. While she was no where as near Sophia's beauty, she represented a carefree lifestyle while Sophia reminded him of the responsibilities he had. Just watching her unwrap herself was a treat, revealing every curve that would soon be under him.

Ida gasped as Tristan pulled her closer and her hand closed around the shaft of his cock. She almost seemed to relax as his hand cupped her behind, "Yes, M'Lord." She was easy to maneuver and easy to make part her legs. They spread eagerly to straddle his knee as his hand sought out her soft breasts. They were smaller than Sophia's even before Sophia's had swollen with child birth. Her hands tugged at her collar to properly position her breasts above it so he could suckle properly. Already her breath began to escape her, shortening in her excitement as Tristan's large hand sought to claim her labia for himself. "Yes, M'Lord." She repeated, breathlessly.

The commanding tone of his voice was enough to make her quiver and he likely felt a bit of wetness through her undergarments before his hand withdrew. She was quick to work, beginning with the buttons that held her dress together. Her body's appeal was enhanced by the taboo of their relationship. By no means was she ugly or unsightly, she just hadn't been as well fed as Sophia. Better eating in the recent years had led her to obtain a little more curve than she had previously when he picked her up. When he was behind her she hook her thumbs into the waist of her dress and undergarments to tug them down and wiggle her hips in the process, teasing him with the sight of her unclothed rump.

"Where would M'Lord like me?" She let the dress drop to the floor of her room and she stepped out of it. It was only then that she stepped out of her shoes.

Tristan removed his boots and climbed onto her bed, the small cot dipped under his weight as he got comfortable, propping a pillow up against the headboard while Ida undressed until she was bare. He got a good view of her rear as she turned her back to him before fully undressing, his eyes lingering on the curvature of her ass before sliding up her back. His eyes were filled with a lustful flame as he saw how her skin was flushed, and her nipples eager for attention.

"Come here," he growled as he beckoned to her, that little wiggle of her hips having more effect on him that he would have liked to admit. he had always preferred having his partners, whether Sophia or Ida, to be completely undressed before he was. He cupped her butt, slipping a digit lower and probing her labia before pulling her down to him. No doubt this would leave a small wetness against the front of his pants, but he could easily explain it by saying he was merely washing his hands. Any caution he once had in fornication, breaking his vows with Sophia, all of that had been put behind him. What he had before him was far better than the mother of his children.

His hands caught her before she could fall and had her to lay against him, the heat from her curvy form easily felt through the fabric of his shirt. He allowed to his hand to wander over her form before resting on the top of her head while the other parted her folds, two digits coating themselves with her slickness. "We have quite a bit of time before dinner. Why don't you show me how you make good use of your lips?" His hand came up, before her eyes, showing her just how wet she had been for him.

It brought a smile to her lips to see her Lord laying on her bed awaiting her with that look in her eyes, the look that said she would soon be claimed by him. She came when beckoned, but not a moment sooner as she liked to hear him demand her. Her knee touched down between his feet before she crawled up the bed towards him like a loyal bitch and she straddled him. It would only be a moment before she found herself drawn down by his probing hand.

Her mind did wander briefly to the wetness that was bought to occur on his pants as he hadn't removed them yet and she made a mental note to sneak away a pair of his pants for next time. She rolled her hips in a way that wouldn't allow her slit to press against him fully, but her blonde curls did spill over his chest as her cheek pressed against him. Ba-dum, ba-dum. She could hear his heartbeat. It was a calming sound for her as he toyed with her stickiness.

She tilted her chin up and drew her ear from his chest reluctantly as his fingers loomed close to her face. Her translucent juices hung in strings between his parted fingers. She leaned towards his hand and her mouth opened to take his fingers in. Her eyes half closed as she sought to suck her juices from his fingers, her soft tongue curling about his pointer finger first. There was something gentle and obedient about the way she tended to his fingers, lovingly cleaning them.

Tristan smiled as her lips parted compliantly and his digits slipped in. Her lips were soft and her tongue rasped against his fingers, cleaning them of her own fluids tenderly one by one. She made sure to use her tongue extensively, coiling it expertly around his fingers to rid his fingers of the heady liquid which coated them. The way she did it, it only made her weight against his straining cock more obvious. From the way she had rolled her hips, it would seem that she was still quite the cunning woman, attempting to hide her affiliation with him. He would need to make sure no traces of her remained on his clothes when they finally parted later.

His fingers found a pert nipple and tweaked it, her golden tresses ticking his arm as he toyed with her. His hand grabbed her breast, kneading the globe of flesh in the palm of his hand. He pulled his fingers free of her lips a pop sounding as he did so, his fingers now shining wet with her saliva. This felt much more alive compared to his time with Sophia, after she bore him his child, she now longer held her previous charm after he had put his child in her belly. She was still beautiful, but she lacked the hint of mischief that he could see in Ida's eyes.

He could smell the scent of soap on her skin as he smiled, obviously pleased with her performance so far. His hands went to his shirt and undid the buttons one by one before shrugging it off, "I need a little help with my pants, I seem to have an ache, perhaps your lips could help ease the aching there. After all you've made things worse by sitting on me." He cupped her jaw, a thumb tracing the edge of her lips eager to have her put them to good use.

As Tristan withdrew from her mouth her lips tightened around his fingers to assist in the satisfying popping sound. A smile spread on Ida's lips as she stared up at him with that devilish gaze. It was a look that Sophia had never possessed. Sure, Sophia had snuck away with Tristan on occasions in youthful disobedience that caused her to glow with excitement, but the risk of getting caught wash much different in this case. If Sophia and Tristan had been discovered it would have meant a chiding and a talking to by her family, but if Ida and Tristan were discovered there was more at stake.

"Of course, M'Lord." Her smile grew as she began to retreat, crawling downwards. Her hands tugged at his shirt to withdraw it from the band of his pants. As her hands began to work on the fastenings of his pants she butterflied kisses across his lower stomach. She tugged the pants downwards and began to bring her kisses lower, occasionally adding the tenderest bite to his skin. Her mouth opened to allow her to begin the suckling kisses that brought her down his shaft towards the head of his cock, delicately worshiping the hardness.

She took his shaft within her hand as she finally reached the head of his cock to help raise it enough so that she could grace it with a kiss. "I apologize for putting you in such a state, M'Lord." An amused smile formed on her lips before she opened her mouth and let her tongue sneak out to tease along the underside of his cock. "Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?"

Tristan smiled as the minx obeyed, leaving a trail of kisses down his lower abdomen as she unbuckled his pants. The button snapped and she freed his member, a sigh of relief escaping his lungs as the discomfort from being confined by the fabric was no more. Then he felt the warmth of her lips beginning soft kisses, sucking gently on his shaft, moving from the base towards the engorged tip. He groaned in approval, reveling the the softness of her lips as she pressed a wet kiss against the crown of his cock. He could feel the slight tease of her tongue against the sensitive tip, one that made his muscles flex. To resist grabbing her and fucking her brains out right there and then.

His hand dove into her hair, tangling her fringe up to have a better view of that pretty face which was made to pleasure him. A bead of precum formed on on the tip of his cock where she had placed her lips. "Good girl," He stroked her hair as she apologized. His lips curled in a grin as she asked for forgiveness, but instead, he replied, "Well, that all depends on how well you can suck cock." His grip tightened in her hair, enough to inflict some pain but not quite enough if he had intended to rip her curls from their roots, "And failing that, you'll have to please me using other means." His foot pressed against her labia, "And then I'll fuck your pussy until you squeal."

He cupped her cheek, "Let's have you do your best, or your ass will be sore and you may not even be able to walk straight when I leave for dinner. I wonder what Seth would say when he sees your legs are like that of jelly." His foot dragged against her and he rested a hand on the crown of her head, "Now, try your best, slut."

The bead of precum didn't stay in place for long as her tongue lapped it up obediently as she reached the tip of his cock before she began to trail down the side of his cock with gentle kisses and flicks of her tongue. She cast a gaze up at him as his grip on her hair tightened. "Yes, M'Lord." She smiled as he made 'threats' of using her for his pleasure. It certainly was how one would expect a man to talk to a whore, not his lover. She swept her lashes low and her head bowed as she repeated, "Yes, M'Lord."

Her lips opened to take him in, her mouth velveteen soft as it engulfed the head of his cock in the breath of a moment. She took him in deeper, inching her way along until she had about half of his cock in her mouth. They both knew she could take so much more, but she was intentionally teasing him.

It was a good thing they were in an closed room, because the sucking noises she made were lewd and noisy enough that they seemed to echo on the walls around them. One of her hands cupped his balls delicately and her fingers massaged while her other hand wrapped around his shaft and began to stroke his shaft.

Tristan sighed, his fingers releasing her hair as her tongue first lapped up the clear drop of precum from his tip before enveloping his cock in her mouth. Her fingers formed a fist, pumping his shaft while her lips wrapped around his glans. The soft suction applied to his tip, her fingers pumping his shaft and her hand caressing his balls all provided a gentle pleasure as he lay back against the pillows. For now he was in no rush to have her nose pressed against the heat of his groin, they had the time and he enjoyed the sight of a young maiden taking his cock between her lips submissively.

His shaft slicked with her saliva as she sucked him, wet noises made where her lips and tongue rasped against his cock. His member throbbed between her lips, her hand around his shaft drawing out more of his precum onto her palette. "That's a good slut," he groaned as she kept up her attention. His hips began to move in rhythm with her lips and hand around his member, his groans growing louder. Perhaps one day, when Sophia is out, he would have to fuck her in their bed which was definitely larger.

He pulled her head down, his hips raising off the bed as he forced her down to take his shaft down her throat.

Ida's eyes kept a careful watch on Tristan and another sweet smile formed, though this one could be seen in the twinkling of her eyes more than in the way her lips tugged. The movement of his hips against her was met with an equal and opposite force to help bring her Master the sort of pleasure he sought. She closed her eyes as his hand pushed upon the back of her head. There was a certain voraciousness that only she seemed capable of when it came to the way she attacked this task with everything she possessed.

Her nostrils flared and she fought to breath despite her nose being pressed against his crotch. She wasn't careless enough to forget to tap his thigh as her need for a proper breath grew, but the whole while she never forgot to take care of him. Unlike his wife, she wasn't his equal and there was no illusion to excuse any delusions of such. She'd only get to breathe when he let her.

He held her there until she tapped his thigh, the signal that she need to breathe. His hand released her but still rested against her head as she pulled back to take a breath. His cock was slicked with her saliva after having being burrowed deep in her mouth. He placed a finger under her chin, lifting her eyes so that he may enjoy the look in her eyes, one that yearned lustfully for him. Tristan's hand released her before he slid off the bed to remove his trousers.

"On your belly," He growled, tossing a pillow in the middle of the bed where her hips ought to be. "I'm gonna fuck that pussy until you lose the feeling in your hips." He spanked her lightly whens he was slow to react, the sound echoing in the tiny confines of the room.

----

"M'lady," Seth knocked against the door of the room before opening gently, enough so that his voice may enter, "What would you like for dinner? Any particular preference now that the lord is back? A special occasion perhaps? Or will you allow us to prepare the menu as usual?"

Ida's head rose, her lips trailing saliva strings behind them. Her tongue darted out to break them as she stared up at him. "Yes, M'Lord." She responded before she began to turn, crawling over to the thrown pillow. She deliberately took too long so she could feel the spank of his hand across her backside and her skin stung. She took her time laying down, stretching herself out over the pillow so it could prop her hips up for him. "Are you ready, M'Lord?" She asked as she glanced back towards him, the pillow effectively putting her on display.

Sophia looked up towards the door as she heard the knocking, "Please, come in." She knew it would likely be a servant and not her husband, he rarely was polite enough to knock. "If you think they wouldn't mind cooking his favorites, I think it'd be a nice change of pace for the small while he's back home."

Of course, they weren't likely to mind as they were servants. It was small considerations like that which made her a rather sweet woman to serve under in the absence of her husband.

Normally his wife, while submissive, was much more willful when it came to his demands of her. Not Ida. The maid made a show of herself, crawling on all fours before laying down, hips raised off the bed by the pillow. She presented a tantalizing view, the tumble of her blond hair down the curve of her back, her reddened buttocks to her feet were exposed to his roaming gaze. He dropped his knee onto the bed, his arms propping him up as he allowed his body to cover hers. The sheets tumbled to the floor as he kicked them aside carelessly. His lips found her upper back, trailing coarse kisses down between her shoulder blades, down to the base of her spine. He spanked her again, harder this time, before gripping the backs of her thighs and parting them.

A tongue darted out, lapping at her soaked flesh. A sweet, yet slightly tangy taste clung to his tongue. His thumbs caught on either side of her labia, parting her glistening folds before piercing her with his tongue.

----

"Very well, m'lady. Then steak it will be." Seth nodded, his hands clasped before him, "I shall see to that the child has something to eat as well in that case. Pardon my words but, you are a very caring wife, m'lady. Your husband came to look for me earlier, you see, which I thought was strange for him to walk all the way out. Ah, but that was just my musing. Pay no heed to it. He should be in the house, most likely resting." He bowed.

"If there is nothing else for me, then I'll take my leave, M'lady." He opened the door to leave.

Ida's body arched as she felt his mouth along her back, his sweet kisses and welcomed warmth offset by the clap of his hand against her already reddened skin. The cheek flushed to a more vibrant, welcoming red as his kisses went lower. Her knees moved under herself to better support herself and rise up so he could have full range of access to her. "M-M'Lord..." Her voice called out with a degree of desperation, she needed him in this moment and the way her voice cracked made it plain as day. She gripped the bed tight so she might restrain herself from coaxing him onward with a gentle hand under his chin. One of her bare feet hooked itself over his shoulder and attempted to pull him closer towards her.

The smile that Sophia gave Seth was gentle as always and she gave a polite bow of her head. "Thank you, Seth." She paused for a moment before she queried, "He came to look for you earlier?" But further questioning was stopped by Seth's words. She nodded before she agreed, "He travels quite the way just to see us, let him rest for now. He usually wakes in time for his meals."

The sound of his tongue rasping deep in her wet hole, tongue-fucking her. The creak of the bed and the rustle of the sheets as she struggled, his arms trapping her legs over his shoulders leaving her with only the support of her arms as he rocked back and forth slowly. He tasted the nectar which flowed from her cunt and from time to time flicked his tongue across her clit, drawing it out of its protective hood. He pressed deeper into her, tasting more from her soaked slit.

He sighed as he pulled back, inhaling her raw scent before lapping against her swollen clit. He sucked on the bundle of nerves, his arms gripping her, restraining her lower half as he forced her to accept pleasure from his lips and tongue.

----

"Then I shall be off, m'lady." Seth nodded, a slight smile on his lips as he retreated from the room. Once he had shut the door, he made a quick check on his bearings before making his way down to the kitchen.

Ida's moans would have rose loudly if it wasn't for the fact that she quickly buried her face into the bed. "M'Lord, M'Lord," She repeated in desperation as her body arched before him. The legs poised over his shoulders moved as if swimming, a frail attempt to regain some control over her helpless state. All movement ceased as his mouth found her clit anew and he assaulted it with his mouth. A new, louder moan came from her lips and was smothered into the bed beneath her.

Her hands twisted in the sheets and she begged, "Please M'Lord, let this unworthy slut cum." She was preemptively asking, her horny slit only at the beginning of its pulsating.

Sophia nodded to Seth in return before her attention returned lovingly to her daughter. In the kitchen, the cook looked a little irate with his brow knotted up. The look alleviated slightly as he laid eyes upon Seth. "Ida took her set of master keys off with her when she--" He cut short and his lips pursed, it was the best known secret among the older servants that Ida fucked around with their Lord behind their Lady's back. He let out a long, aggravated sound before cutting to his question. "Do you have your key to the cellar? I wanted to break open the youngest Mirespoint bottle for a nice sauce and the glasses to accompany it."

His arms wrapped tighter still as she moaned into the bed, her legs kicked softly as he lapped at her pink petals and exposed bud. It was all for naught as he leaned forward, pressing her into the cot and forcing her to arch her hips as he ran his tongue through her folds to sample the nectar of her arousal. Her pussy pulsated with need, the heady scent intoxicating him as he spanked her. Loud enough for those outside to hear as he struck her a second time, his hand stinging her ass as he dragged her up and shoved a pillow back under her hips.

She was nor granted a moment of respite as he kicked her thighs apart, his legs keeping them there as he aligned himself, aligning himself with her rear for a second, teasing her with the possibility of taking yet another thing from her before slipping past her swollen pussy lips. His weight settled on her back as his hips pushed down into her. Even if she had begun to have second thoughts, there was not simple way of resisting his possession. He had her stretched on his meat, pulling back and thrusting each time her pussy began to tighten on him.

----

"That I do," Seth responded, fishing out a set of keys and following the man. "I'll need them back and since you are going into the cellar, I might as well do an quick inspection as well."

"Where is Ida?" He had an inkling where she would be but he would rather play dumb than act smart. He needed to have his own weaknesses so that others may feel that they were contributing to the household too.

Back
Top Bottom