Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Video Boys w/xXRyuJunkieXx

UnicornHorn

Mystical Artifact
Justin groans as he starts to wake up, realizing that something is wrong. The red ceiling isn't his, after trying to remember what on Earth happened to him. He was walking then someone grabbed him, and he doesn't remember anything more. He is clothed, on a bed inside of a windowless red room. Across the front of the bed a camera, on a stand. He picks it up, as it is on and seem to have something recorded on it. Before he could press play, he wonders if he is alone.

Justin wasn't alone. Laying on the same bed next to him was his friend Riley. He too was walking with Justin when someone out of nowhere grabbed both of them. About a couple minuted after his friend woke up Riley began to wake up as well. "Ugh.....w-what happened?" He muttered to himself. He looked around to noticed that he was in some kind of room. Getting up from the bed he noticed Justin with camera in his hands. "Justin? W-Where are me? I don't recognize this place." Riley said.

"Riley!" Justin is happy that he is here, or he would be alone. "I don't know...I found this camera though, about it would help us." He said, looking at the tint screen as he pressed play. He gasped when he saw a different bed and two people were on it. One is a naked man, making grunts as he is savagely thrusts into a moaning and screaming woman as though she is enjoying the roughness. However, upon close inspection, it was a woman, but a girly looking man crying out in pleasure. He kept saying 'yes master' and begging to do him harder. "What is this?" Justine is turning phone no at this.

"I-I don't know. It looks like.....someone's sex tape." Riley replied with. Looking at the video the femboy was both shocked and somewhat aroused seeing the girly looking man getting his ass pounded so ruthlessly. However Riley did notice one thing about the video. The bed the two were making love on. It was the same bed he and Justin had woken up on which meant one thing. "Justin that room they're in. It's the same room we're in right now. Look at the bed."

Justin blushed, but he looks at the bed and know that he is right. Where on Earth are they? "I'm scared...what does this all mean?" He wonders, then he look back at the tape when he noticed that the sex has stopped. The more girly man is in a scrambled help of mess on the bed, while two more guys came into view and start touching him. He jumps, then turns off the camera."this is nuts, we gotta get out of here...ugh..." He felt dizzy and feeling hot.

"How? I don't see a way out of here." Riley said. There were no doors or windows, which meant there had to be some sort of secret doorway that lead in and out of this room. However before the femboy could even look he, just like Just began to feel dizzy and hot. "W-What.....what's happening to me? Why do I feel hot?" Riley asked himself quickly making his way to the bed. As more time passed he got even hotter, so much he began taking off his clothes. "F-Fuck....it's too hot in here." He moaned a bit stripping himself until he was just in his underwear. Being a femboy Riley wore black laced panties. His cock was erect and sticking out of them. "Justin....I-I think they're drugging us."

"Yeah...it just feels hot..." Justine said, as he starts to strip his clothing as well. He is wearing girl's panties, it was just a dare that his sister made him do, but he has to honor it. "Riley..." He moans as he is erect. It is just 5 inches, standard really, poking out of the panties. "It feels good...I-I want to touch it..."

"That's....that's what they want us to do. They probably have other camera's recording us." Riley said. Though he didn't want admit he wanted to jerk himself off as well. His cock a bit bigger than Justin's, about six and a half inches. "Maybe if we give them a show they'll let us go. How about we jerk each other off?" Yeah it was no surprise Riley was into other men. He didn't dress up as a girl for nothing.

"what? B-but that's..." he winced as he tried to move, they don't have much choice so he has to endure this for now. "Fine...let's just get this over with.." he said, as he reached over to touch Riley's cock, even though he thought about his girlfriend.

"Don't worry. No one else will know about this....except for the creep that kidnapped us. I won't tell your girlfriend." Riley said smirking a bit as he felt Justin touch his cock. He let out a soft moan as his cock twitched a bit. Riley had always fantasized about his friend jerking him off and doing well, much more. Of course he knew Justin like actual girls and not girly men like he was. Riley got a hold of Justin's cock and slowly started to stroke him off.

Justin shivers as he is touched, it felt so good when he starts to rub it, but he didn't forget to start rubbing him good. The friction is making him hot, but he is able to hold on and not panic. "Feels good, Riley..." He whispers, he wants to kiss him, but he is straight.

"Ah....I-I know....fuck please go faster." Riley moaned. He used his free hand to take off his panties leaving the femboy completely nude. This was like a dream come true to him. If only it happened in better circumstances. Riley began to beat Justin's meat faster while using his free hand to tease his own nipples. Pre-cum was already oozing out of the tip of Riley's cock.

Justin moans as he starts to move his hand faster, as he is desperate to finish this as fast as possible. He grunts as he could feel the heat, this is embarrassing that he is doing this to a guy. He loves his girl, but he has no choice, that's when the door sudden opens up as several men came inside.

Riley could feel himself getting close to orgasm. However before the femboy could achieve that a secret door opens up and group of men enter. Riley stopped what he was doing as he froze up. Most of the men were looking at him licking their lips. "Alright. I'm scared now Justin." He said.

Justin held onto Riley as the men surrounded the bed, and one of them grab the camera. "Did you like the footage? Very sexy stuff as Clive was having fun with his girlfriend." The man said as he puts the camera facing the bed. " And now, we are going to have fun with you."

Riley didn't let go of Justin either as they were surrounded. "Oh.....I call dibs on that one. He looks like a good one to break in." On big guy by the name Cyrus spoke pointing to Justin. "Ever squeled like a pig before little lady? Well there's a first time for everything." He forcefully pulled Justin away from Riley and pinned him against a wall feeling up his body. "Such soft skin."

"Okay, I'll take the other one then. I'll make him my bitch." He said as he walks over to Riley and pins him on the bed. "You are adorable, what is your name?"

Justin gasp as he is dragged away, and is on the wall as he struggles. "No stop! I'm a man, I'm straight!"

"Straight? Don't make me laugh. You wouldn't be wearing women's underwear if you were. Don't worry. We've turned lots of straight men to our side." Cyrus whispered into Justin's ear before sticking a couple fingers in his ass. "Feels good doesn't it?"

"R-Riley. Please don't hurt me." Riley replied with. You could tell the femboy was scared yet somehow he was still hard. His cock continued to twitch with excitement. "What are you going to do to me?"

"it's a misunderstanding, it's not mine...ah!" Justin tries to explain, but felt fingers into his butt. "Nyeh...no...stop..." The drugs are still working as it feels good to be touched.

"Plenty of thing, precious...your penis is cute. You can call me Zheng." He said, as he starts to rubs the femboys dick. "But you will call me Daddy soon enough."

"Why would I stop? You seem be enjoying this. Look how hard you're getting?" Cyrus said grabbing a hold of Justin's cock and giving it a few strokes. "You can deny it all you want but your body is telling the truth. You enjoy a man's touch."

"Please, this isn't right." Riley said that is until he felt Zheng touch his cock. All resistance melted away after that. The femboy let out a lustful moan as his cock twitched with excitement.

"I don't, this is a trick...no..I don't like..." Justin tries to resist, but it feels so good, he shivers at the touch, already leaking and getting more weak.

"It feels good, doesn't it? Soon, you'll learn to love It" Zheng told him as a fact, the will fall like all the others. He then lifts him up and place the boy on his lap with his legs spread right at the camera. "You see that? The camera is watching..."

"Already leaking it seems. You're such a liar." Cyrus says jerking Justin off faster and fingering his asshole faster as well. "Just give in Justin. Give in to the pleasure like your friend over there."

"Ah....ah....yes. It feels good. Please don't stop." Riley begged. The femboy had already submitted to the pleasure. It just felt to good. Riley spread his legs out himself as the boy played with his nipples. He was getting close to cumming.

"No..this is.." His nibbles turn hard as he is leaking more and more as this continues. Justin moans loudly as he is being fingered and stroked until he could feel it coming, as he is ready to ejaculate.

"Go ahead, tell the camera how much you enjoy it." Zheng encourage, as he starts to play with his nibbles and cock. "Tell them that you are ready to be a slutty girlfriend."

"I can feel it. You're getting ready to cum." Cyrus said using his thumb to rub the tip of Justin's cock. "Come on you little slut. Cum for me." He whispered in his ear before licking it.

"Oh....ah....I', enjoying it so much." Riley moaned. The femboy's face was flushed red as he arched his head back. The teasing of his nipples and cock were too much as he came hard. "Yes....I'll be your girlfriend. I'll be whatever you want."

"no...don't make me do this...ahh cumming!" Justine couldn't take it anymore, so he just let it go and came right there. His legs finally decided to give out, as he is embarrassed that he did that.

"Good girl, be a good girlfriend and cum for the camera." He said, keep playing with his body to coax him to cum.

Back
Top Bottom