Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From College Student to Sex Slave... (Ryanmo97 x thelittleslave)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Travis Stewart
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.

Emma Stewart
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 128 lbs.

Travis and Emma Stewart were a very successful couple. They were high school sweethearts and got married after college. They owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. He was chairman of the board and she was the CEO, but she was ready to give that up and be a stay at home mom. But, when they were ready to start their family, they learned that Emma couldn't get pregnant.

A few days later, Emma came to Travis with an idea. For years, they had the fantasy of kidnapping a woman and making her their sex slave. What if they followed through on their fantasy and kidnapped a woman to be their surrogate and their sex slave. Travis loved the idea.

They converted the basement of their home into a dungeon to keep their slave in. Once that was done he headed to a nearby college campus and started to search the grounds for the woman they wanted to have their children.

Alyona Pavlova
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 117 lbs.

Everyone said Junior year was the most difficult year of school. Alyona thought that was doubly true for engineering majors. She wasn't even taking a heavy load - four classes, as she only had a few left she needed to take in order to graduate. But they were some of her harder classes yet, and it seemed as if these days, any time not spent in class was spent studying in the library or working on papers. Which she didn't mind so much. It just meant she didn't have much of a social life, but that could wait until after graduation, once she'd found a job and an apartment of her own.

She was in an apartment now, but it was an on-campus place, and one she shared with three other girls. She got along with them well enough, but it was always hard to study when there were so many others around; talking or having friends over or playing their own music. So she wasn't often in her apartment. She knew that one of her roommates was having some friend over tonight - it was a Friday after all, and Aly supposed that she might do the same if she had an easier major - so she'd decided to study elsewhere.

The library closed at 7 on Fridays (and really?) so Alyona had booked herself a private study room in one of the other halls where she could keep studying for her first final next week. Still, she stayed in the library until close, and the sun was just starting to set as she was ushered out by the student-librarians, settling into dusk as she started to make the trek across campus to the only other hall with study rooms that were bookable by a single student, fumbling with her iphone and over-the-ear headphones as she went.

Travis and Emma first laid eyes on Aly and they fell in love with her. She looked a little like Emma and that was fine with them. They started to follow her and learned all her patterns. They were able to use their money and influence to get Aly's grades because they wanted someone smart and beautiful to be have their children.

They had followed her for a month before they were ready to take her. They parked a van along the route she took from the library to the study rooms. They were dressed in all black as they waited for her. There was no one else around when she walked passed their van. She was looking at her iPhone and had headphones on. They both jumped out of the van and grabbed her. Travis took her arms while Emma handled her legs. They pulled her into the van and quickly closed the doors. Travis tied her arms together and gagged her. Emma tied her legs together and injected Aly with a drug that would knock her out for a few hours until they got her home. They got in the front seat and Travis looked at Emma, "That was amazing."

Emma smiled and kissed him, "Yeah... What a rush... I can't wait together home..." Then they pulled away. They took Aly downstairs to the dungeon. They stood her in the middle of the floor and she was held up by a set of shackles hanging from the ceiling and her legs were secured by a set of shackles attached to the floor.

Aly's Outfit

She didn't notice the couple that had been stalking her. She didn't notice the van parked on the curbside near the path she was taking through the campus, and she didn't notice the black-clad figures within the van. Not until it was too late. They took her by surprise, manhandling her and lifting her by the arms and legs, her phone dropping to the ground. Aly's short and sudden scream was cut off by the gag they shoved into her mouth after pulling her into the van, and her surprised struggles were complicated by the larger figure tying her arms tight together, and then again by the smaller doing the same to her legs.

It all happened so fast, and by the time she got enough past her shock to reach denial -this couldn't be happening to her - Aly was entirely bound, unable to do anything but watch and squirm as a syringe pushed into her, taking away her consciousness.

-----

Her arms hurt when she woke, blinking away the grogginess in her head. "What?" she mumbled, still half asleep. Then she remembered. Her eyes shot open, and she realized the source of her discomfort. Her arms were above her, shackled and chained and bearing all of her weight, while her the knuckles of her toes just touched the unfamiliar floor below her. There were shackles on her ankles too. Aly gasped in fear, scrambling to put some of her weight on her toes and swaying a little in the chains. "What's going on?" she asked as she noticed two other figures in the room, "where am I?"

Travis and Emma were still wearing there black shirts and pants. They had gone upstairs and had sex before coming to check on Aly. They stood there and waited for her wake up. When she was awake and started asking questions they stepped forward. "Hello, Aly," said Travis, "My name is Travis and this is my wife, Emma."

"We've chosen you for a very special purpose," said Emma, "You are going to be having a baby for us. You see I can't have a baby."

"Now," said Travis, "Now, you have no choice in the matter. This is going to happen one way or another. So, the choice is your... We can do this the easy way or the hard way?"

"The Easy way is you do everything we tell you without question," said Emma.

"The Hard way is we force you to do everything we tell you," said Travis.

"What will it be?" asked Emma.

Everything had happened too fast for her to get a good look at the people who'd grabbed and drugged her, but there was little doubt that the man and woman before her, clothed in black and looking at her, were the ones responsible. When they spoke, it was casual and matter of fact, as if they hadn't kidnapped her; as if she wasn't strung up by her arms in their... basement? Travis and Emma, they introduced themselves, as if she cared about their names.

"What?!" she gaped at them incredulously, "no, I'm not . . . why would you . . . you can pay for a surrogate mother if you can't have kids, you don't need to... I'm not having your baby, and you're insane if you think that I am! Let me go." Alyona pulled at her restraints as she spoke, trying in vain to escape from the bonds. To get away from these psychotic people.

Emma shook her head and stepped forward. "I was hoping we wouldn't have to do it this way..." She knelt down and unfastened the straps on Aly's sandals and slipped them off her feet. Emma stood up and said, "Travis..." he walked over to his wife and he handed her a pair of scissors. Emma then started to cut the buttons off of Aly's blouse. "You are going to obey us, Alyona... Ugh... that is such an ugly name for such a pretty girl..." Emma then cut down each arm of Aly's blouse and it fell to the floor. Emma then slipped the scissors in the waistband of Aly's shorts and started to cut them off. Soon they fell to the floor. Emma walked around Aly to look at the girl in just her bra and panties. Emma looked at Travis and said, "What do you think of Lilly?"

Travis smiled,"I like it."

Emma looked at Aly, "From now on, your name is Lilly."

Back
Top Bottom