Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claiming Her (DareToDream and Zajawa)

DareToDream

Pulsar
Cody Davis stood in his office door, looking out over the cubicle farm that made up the center of the floor. He could hear keyboards clacking away, driven by the hard pound of fingers busy at work, and could occasionally see the heads of his workers when they sat up before hunching back down. One particular head popped up and his gaze zeroed in on it, a smile gracing his lips. This particular worker was well known in the office, both for her brilliance and also for her….interests. She was an accountant and computer scientist for the company, an odd combination in the minds of some but it worked for her. When she wasn’t working though, rumor had it she liked having some kinky sensual fun, sometimes with more than person.

Leaving the door, he began to walk the floor, standing tall and firm in his stance. Cody was a Dominant, though no one in that room other than perhaps the woman, would understand that word but all knew him as a strong, firm leader who brooked no argument and pretty much got his way whenever he wanted it. Nodding to different workers as he made his rounds, stopping and chatting with some, he slowly made his way to her side of the room. Cody had his eye on her, had for some time, and had finally made up his mind that he wanted her. She just didn’t know it yet.

[img=440x600]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d7/d0/09/d7d00979edc62daf6b56c35c74c54933.jpg[/img]

Name: Veronica Alice Wolfheart
Nicknames: Vi, Vera
Height: 175 cm
Personality: impish, sociable, smart, picky, blunt and true to herself
Secret: want to find one, true love
Fears: thunder
Job: accountant and computer scientist (she finished two majors simultaneously)

~~*~~

When Cody got to her cubicle the woman was nowhere to be seen. It was rather clear to few people that were in on the secret where she was. Well, not exactly since Vi was a smart woman and chose her 'special places' smartly, knowing by now who would be where and in what time exactly, in most cases at least since they all went along schedules. Still it was rather easy to notice she wasn't there, being quite an eye candy of the office. Also her character, with how playful she was, made her an easy person to talk, work and interact with.

Vi waited for the other to leave the janitor room. She looked at herself if everything was in order... Well.. she could be playful and horny but she didn't really want anyone in charge to spot her and start some dumb investigation on her.. or something like that. X licked her lips lustfully when she left the room. It was stronger than her as she still could taste the man on her lips. It made his pussy react in a way that made her blush slightly. Chuckling at her own reaction she headed back to her office.. or rather box. After all there still was work she needed to do.

When he reached her cubicle, he paused and glanced in, seeing her chair pushed against her desk and her computer screen in sleep mode. A small smile crept across his lips as he realized she’d slipped away while he was making his rounds, completely unnoticed. She was good, very good, having had lots of practice at sneaking off. She didn’t think anyone in management knew how she spent her breaks but she was wrong about that. Cody knew every detail, having put some of it together himself and having turned an employee when he’d caught them coming back from a liaison once. Now he was supplied with her schedule each day and he was quite amazed at how many places in the building she’d been intimate in.

Checking his watch, he smiled and turned, leaving the main floor and heading down one of the hallways. Her location this time was a janitor’s closet in the west wing so he headed there, his steps purposeful and quick. As he turned down the hallway, he saw the closet door open and a man slip out, still tucking his shirt into his pants. Cody ignored him and kept moving, watching the door open a second time and Vi walk out, her head down, hair over her eyes. Slowing, he reached her and his arm shot out, wrapping around her waist. His other hand pulled the door to the closet open and he pulled her into it, locking the door behind him with a loud click.

The male got her on her blind spot so Veronica cried out when she was pulled back into the room, from punching the other or trying something else stopping her only one thing, the face she knew all the well. Cody Davis, the man that was, bluntly speaking, her boss. Gulping softly she panicked a bit and the kicked herself to think quickly. If he pulled her here... did it mean he knew what she was doing and wanted some of it as well? Or... did he just want to prevent her from escaping him? Biting her lower, full lip she evaluated the situation for few seconds before deciding to speak up.

"Mister Davis. I was just going to my desk.. I just needed to find something to clean my desk with since my coffee cup fell on the floor. I will be right there, just need to ask someone which one of the cloth here I can use.. I don't want to clean my desk with a cloth used for floors, that would be a bit yucky", she told the male, happy that her tone of voice came out so firm and smiling at the very tall male, using her charm to prevent the situation from turning any worse than it was at the moment.

He kept his arm around her waist but shifted his weight so he stood in front of her, almost pinning her against the wall. Lowering his gaze, he took in her lips then raised his eyes and met hers. As her words stumbled out, his lips curved into a wicked smile. His free hand shot out then and he placed two fingers against her lips, his gaze narrowing.

“If I were you, Vi, I would stop right there before you dig this hole any deeper.” The feel of her lips against his skin sent a tingle through his body and he kept them there a moment longer before pulling them away and reaching for a strand of her hair, twirling it around his finger. “I’m very aware that you weren’t in here to find a rag to clean up a mess although…” his gaze then lowered, slowly roaming over her curvy figure “…I imagine there is a mess that you need to clean up…just not here.”

The hand teasing her hair dropped then, sliding down her side to her hip and then along the edge of her waist before coming back up her stomach and between her breasts. Then he did something unexpected, wrapping that hand around her throat and pushing her back against the wall. “I think it’s time you learned your place in the office” he said, his voice low and firm.

Her blue eyes widened when the fingers were pressed against her lips like that, her heart's beating speeding up as she saw the wicked smile on those lips, the eyes trapping hers. She shuddered deep inside when the male said that he knew she wasn't here for a rag. Stunned by what was happening she wasn't really sure how to react that, especially to the finger making trips over her body, making her cheeks flush but when she was about to open her mouth to protest and try to feed the male one more lie the male wrapped his hand around her throat and pushed her back on the wall, saying something that surprised her even more but at the same time made her pussy react by a powerful pulse.

Well... if the male knew what she was doing here there was no sense to deny it in any way so instead she tried something else.
"B-but, Sir.. I need to go to work.. someone would notice if I stayed here for so long... I.. we can't", she tried to fight her way out of here without loosing the very comfortable and well paying job she had as well as great social conditions.

Cody stared down into her eyes, loving the slight panic that he saw there as well as the recognition that her fun times had been found out. “Oh, but we can, Vi….we very much can” he murmured in her ear before running his tongue along the outer edge of it. “After all, I’m the boss…in more ways than one…and we both know that no one will question your disappearance. They’ll just assume your appetite today was greater than normal.” He sucked her earlobe between his lips next, nipping it with his teeth, then released it.

“As for getting to work, that will come soon enough, my pet” he added as his lips now trailed down her neck, nipping her hard when he reached that point where neck met collarbone. “For now though, I want to enjoy you a little.” He moved to her lips then, capturing hers with his, the kiss hard and searing. As he did it, his other hand came up and slowly cupped one delicate breast, massaging it through her shirt while a knee slipped between her legs and slowly rubbed against her, moving back and forth. Her body felt exquisite under his touch and he knew this was only the beginning of his possession of her. In time, she would be completely his.

Veronica shuddered at what she heard, the warm tongue feeling blissfully against her ear. The male sucking on it pushed as small moan out of her lips. And there it was, the word that caused blue eyes to widen. Pet? Gulping really hard she mewled softly as her soft skin was treated a bit rougher. And it wasn't like she could say no to the male... Well, she theoretically could but that wouldn't end well... Also it wasn't like a little bit more of fun would kill her, right? The kiss took her by surprise, the males Vi got here rarely being interested in something like that. The hand on her soft, decently sized breast and the leg between her legs made made her moan softly, her pussy filled with need from the previous activity.

The male woke her desire once again and instead of saying no or trying to act shy she moaned a bit louder and pushed her legs wider apart, moving her hips and getting wetter with every moment. Wanting to touch a bit as well she reached to the strong chest that was under the shirt, a chest she never saw naked so far and was very curious of. Vi was a naughty girl and wouldn't miss a chance to get a feel of it.

Her moans excited Cody and he continued to kiss her, the touch demanding, taking what he wanted from her mouth. His tongue darted between her lips, dancing against hers, and his desire continued to rise. When she began to rock against his knees, he continued the movements, putting more pressure between her legs, rubbing against her sensitive pussy. She was almost riding him, her own need growing, and when he felt her hands on his chest, he broke the kiss and brought his lips to her ear.

“Explore all you want, Vi…I certainly plan to very soon.” He nipped her ear and then sucked softly on her neck, continuing to grind against her pussy through her pants. His own hands wandered then, the one on her breast slowly massaging it and the other caressing her hip, moving up and down it until reaching behind and gripping her ass, his fingers digging in and pulling her against his leg more, almost moving her himself. A small groan left his lips as he hardened in his pants, already wanting to be inside the sensual woman. As he rubbed against her, the hand on her ass slipped into the back of her pants and gripped her bare flesh, his fingers digging in hard.

It seemed her boss really knew how to dominate a kiss and she loved, always being into that kind of interaction between man and woman. The way he pressed between her legs like that made her moan a bit louder than before but still not too loud since she remembered all too well that they were still in work. Hearing what was being said made her smirk softly, her soft hands with neatly done nails touch the strong chest, being very happy with how big and strong was the male, finding it always very sexy about the opposite gender. There was also a happy trail that she would surely enjoy later on.

With every move on the other's leg she felt a bit closer to her orgasm, her pussy becoming wetter and more greedy while her breasts were caressed like that. Wanting more she opened her bra and pushed Cody's hand against her naked flesh, under the shirt, shuddering all over when his finger rubbed and slightly puffy, erected nipple. She wanted more, much more and she wasn't someone that was used to hearing no.

Not surprised in the least that Vi put his hand under her shirt, he slowly began to explore her breast more intimately, taking her nipple and twisting and tugging on it, feeling it harden into a taut little nub. He moved to her other one next, treating it the same way, groaning at how responsive her body was to his touch. He could tell that she was close based on the way she was rutting on his leg and that just wouldn’t do.

Stopping his exploration of her breasts, he pulled his hands away and then his knee, leaving her body against the wall but untouched. Then his fingers snaked into her hair, gripping it hard, and he placed his lips against her ear. “There will be no climax for you just yet, Vi. No, that won’t happen until I’m inside you and I won’t do that until I feel your lips wrapped around my cock. Now be a good girl and get on your knees then take me out. It’s time you began sucking my cock.” With those words, he tugged her hair downward, making it clear what he expected of her.

When the warm, strong fingers closed around her nipple Vi moaned softly, the male knowing all too well what to do to make them hard. They weren't touched today at all so it felt great to have some strong male to explore that part of her body at last. And she was so close to her orgasm, just a bit more... Then it all stopped all of a sudden, making her protest softly, her body hair standing on it's ends when her hair were gripped like that, chills travelling down her spine at the whisper teasing her ear.

She didn't oppose the male, not only because she didn't want any troubles in her work place but also she was simply curious what the other was hiding in those pants. With her cheeks flushed she reaching to the pants, seeing the hardness pushing on them and opened the zipper, pulling the underwear down and stilled, her curiosity at it's highest level since it was her boss.. and he seemed so strong and capable, was it the same for his friend down here? Would it be impressive? Or rather jokeable?

He watched as Vi slowly sunk to her knees, her cheeks a nice reddish tint. The sound of his zipper being lowered sounded loud in the quiet closet but he felt the pressure on his hard cock easing so he was good. As she reached for his underwear next, slowly peeling it down, his cock popped free. It bounced before her face, so hard it was almost vibrating with need. Cody had never been accused of being small down there and he didn’t disappoint now. “Like what you see, Vi?” he murmured as he ran his fingers through her hair. “It’s all for you right now”.

He gripped her hair then and moved her head so her lips were pressed against his swollen tip. “Open up for me, Vi, like the good girl I know you are. I want to slide my hard cock over your tongue until I bump the back of your throat. You’d like that, wouldn’t you? Do you want this cock, Vi?” He moved his hips back slightly, pulling his tip from between her lips. “If you do, you have to beg for it, little one. Will you be a good girl and beg for it or am I going to have to spank that sexy ass of yours?”

Now what she was faced with was as impressive as the male himself. Veronica wasn't sure just how big it was but if she would need to choose a number she would probably pick nine or even ten. That was quite stunning, she wasn't sure if she ever had such a nice and big cock. Hearing the question she nodded her head, gulping softly. Now no one needed to persuade her to take the male into her mouth. The dirty talking stunned her a little, her cheeks getting deeply red as she found herself nodding eagerly. Fuck... that wasn't what she planned... Oh well.. The tip of the cock was taken from her just like that, the strong hand still gripping her hair and keeping her in place. Gulping softly she felt like rebelling for few moments, deciding to go with it since she didn't believe the male would do something like that when they were in work.
"Tsk... Why should I beg? Shouldn't you ask me to suck your cock nicer?", she asked cockily.

Cody stared down at her, his face hard, somewhat surprised by her defiance but not at the same time. It was clear she needed a lesson, one that would show her clearly who was in charge, and he didn’t mind being her teacher. Gripping her hair even tighter, he suddenly yanked her head back so her gaze was locked on his as he leaned down over her. “Ask you to suck my cock nicer, Vi? Oh, I don’t think so. No, I think you’re going to suck it because you’re so aroused right now you’re almost vibrating with need.
But first, I think a lesson is in order.”

Pulling on her hair, he slowly drew the woman to her feet and then spun her around, pinning her up against the wall. Reaching around in front of her, he undid her pants and pushed them over her hips then sent her panties next, baring her ass. “After I redden this sweet ass of yours, Vi, I think you’ll change your mind.” With that, his hand lifted and fell, his palm smacking against her ass hard, the sound echoing through the closet. Soon, it was lifting and falling regularly, reddening her flesh with each spank.

The big hand gripping her hair tighter surprised Vi quite a bit, shuddering softly when Cody's and her eyes met. Soft mewl left her lips when she was forced on her legs like that, the skin on her head in pain only for her eyes to go wide when her pants and panties were pushed down, uncovering her perfect ass for the male. Then it was time for a small cry to escape her lips, her hands going over her lips immediately since she remembered where they were at the moment. It hurt, the male's hand against her ass but at the same time being handled like that, being punished for being a naughty girl made her pussy get wetter and wetter with every second spend like that. It wasn't the pain that was getting her off but the kinkiness of the situation as well as the fact the male dominated her so easily. She whimpered softly as it continued, it really starting to hurt.
"F-fuck off", she gasped out, wanting to see what the male would do with that.. although she really wanted to just give up so her behind would be left alone, being a little defiant being simply part of her nature and unable to let go of it just yet.

The sound of his hand falling onto her ass filled the room but wasn’t so loud that others would hear from the hallway. He kept up the onslaught, her skin beginning turn bright red, and he thought for sure she’d finally give in. When the defiant words were uttered instead, he chuckled softly. “Oh, that might have been a very big mistake, Vi, a very big one.” His hand fell one more time, this time even harder, and then he spun her around, pinning her back to the wall. His hand wrapped around her throat now, squeezing it just a touch, and his foot kicked her legs open further.

Now his hand fell again but this time he spanked her pussy, marveling at how wet she’d become. “The thing is, Vi, there are so much more sensitive places to spank then just your sweet little ass.” As he spoke, his hand fell again, this time his fingers smacking her sensitive clit once, twice, and three times before he hit her pussy again. He continued this, alternating between her clit and her pussy, making sure each smacked with just enough force to cause both pain and pleasure. “Are you ready to suck my cock yet, Vi…or perhaps I should skip that and just shove my hard cock deep inside this pussy and fuck you until you come for me like a good girl.”

When she heard that it could be a mistake Veronica couldn't help but to wonder what would happen now, crying out as the last slap was practically an ass-bruising one. Soon her position was changed, now that strong hand wrapped around her throat and making her heart beat a tad bit faster. Their eyes met just before the first slap so she was able to see that deep satisfaction in the other's eyes, crying out when her pussy was slapped, the wet sound almost echoing in the small room, at least that was how she heard it. Each spank made her mewl and legs tremble as the pain was being mixed with a pleasure, the concoction quite overwhelming but also enslaving in a way. Some tears gathered in her eyes as she nodded her head, being good with both options she was faced with, by now deeply aroused and wanting something more, her kinky nature making her body crave more and knowing all too well who could give it to her at the moment. Her cheeks flushed with slight embarrassment when their eyes met once again but Vi knew what they both wanted.

He watched her reactions as each slap fell on her pussy and he could tell how aroused she’d become. Vi had been wet before he’d spanked her, he was sure, but the wetness that coated his fingers now was thick. Bringing his hand away from her pussy, he brought his fingers to his lips, looking into her eyes. That nod was very satisfying to him but he wanted to taste her before he did anything else and so he slid those fingers between his lips and sucked them clean slowly. “Mmm, Vi…you taste wonderful, little one. I can’t wait until I bury my head between your soft thighs and taste that pussy of mine.” The words made it clear he was laying claim to her, even if she didn’t realize it yet.

He released her throat then and cupped her cheek, rubbing his thumb over her lips. “That’s a good girl, wanting to do either of those options I said…but I think I want option number one first. Now, get on your knees and take my hard cock between your lips” he said. His hand moved to her shoulder then and he slowly pushed her downward, wanting her kneeling before him where she belonged. His cock throbbed with need and he knew he would only let her suck him for a few moments before he took her against that wall.

Seeing the male sucking on his wet fingers made her gulp softly, her cheeks turning slightly more red. 'That pussy of mine' part made her eyes widen a little bit, gulping softly as it sounded like the male was.. owning her? Nah.. it was impossible, right? Just some dirty talking. Discarding what was said earlier she shuddered softly when being called a good girl and kneeled on the floor just like her boss wanted her to. Opening her mouth she let the thick thing slide inside her mouth, still surprised just how damn big it was. Too curious to not to try she pushed forward, wanting to see if she would be able to take it whole. Veronica really liked to give blowjobs and was good at it so there was no way she wouldn't try.

Pushing forward more and more she felt the thick, hard thing slowly stretching her upper hole, her cheeks flushing as she gagged slightly but continued, in the end having her nose fully buried in Cody's pubic bush. Touching her own throat her blush deepened when she felt the bulge, staying like that for few moments only to start moving her head up and down the eager shaft.

As she slid to her knees, just like he knew she would, Cody stared down at her. Those lips parted and soon she took his cock between them, his hardness sliding over her tongue. He groaned softly as she continued to move her head, taking him deeper and deeper. “Jesus Vi...” he murmured, heat in his voice. It felt so fucking good it was unbelievable. He’d dreamed of burying himself inside her mouth many times but now it was finally happening.

When she finally came to rest with her nose against his skin, he took a deep breath. He hadn’t expected that and it was fucking erotic as hell. His fingers gently caressed her hair as she held there for a moment and then slowly began to bob her head, sliding up and down his swollen shaft. “That’s it, baby…get used to that cock because you’re going to be pleasing it quite often” he whispered. His fingers continued their gentle caress, wanting her to like what she was doing. “You’re such a good girl for me, baby. You’re doing so well. Now let me feel your tongue move too.” He wanted to rock his hips, to fuck her pretty little mouth, but he held back, wanting her to make the decision to please him instead of him taking her mouth by force.

The plump lips wrapped around the cock looked simply perfect, no wonder so many men that Vi got interested with loved to fill them up. And she of course knew that much, that she was good in it and the sigh of pleasure she heard from the male made her smirk in satisfaction. What she heard about pleasing it often she accepted without much comment. It was rather obvious the male would want to get off now and then after getting to know her secret. Without hesitation she started to move tongue against the hard shaft, letting it slide inside her throat once more and moaning softly, reaching to her pussy once again, wanting to rub it while pleasuring the male, just like she always did at times like this. Moaning lewdly she moved back to let some air in her lungs only to go back and work her talented tongue on the raging monster.

He groaned as she slowly worked his swollen shaft, her mouth moving over it while her tongue caressed it. Cody watched through half-hooded eyes as pleasure began to build inside him, dancing along his nerves, lighting them up one by one. When he saw her hand drop down, he knew what she was about to do, and that wasn’t acceptable. Reaching out, he gripped her hair hard and yanked her head back, pulling his cock from her mouth and startling her at the same time. “No one gave you permission to touch yourself, Vi” he said, his voice a deep growl. His other hand reached out and gripped her chin, raising her gaze so it met his. “I don’t think you grasp exactly what’s happening, my dear. You are mine now and you do nothing without my permission.” He squeezed her chin hard for a second and then slowly pulled her to her feet. “For touching yourself without asking, you get three spanks to that pussy of mine.” He then delivered them, each one hard, smacking against her pussy and clit again. “Now, I think your mouth is done with my cock but your pussy is just about to start enjoying it.” Turning her around then, he pressed her against the wall, his hands dropping to her hips and pulling them out. “Tell me you want me to fuck you, Vi….say it with meaning and I’ll do it.”

Veronica gasped when her hair were gripped so hard, her heart skipping a bit as she was surprised but also arouse with it. She always was curious about such relationships, dom/sub or master/pet and Cody seemed to be capable.. and willing to start something like that right there and then. The growl she heard coming from the male as well as his eyes looking into hers in such a dominating fashion made her gulp softly. The slaps given to her obscenely wet pussy made her jump, it feeling good and hurting at the same time, making her pant in the end.

Leaning on the wall she licked her lips, wanting to feel that big cock kissing the entrance of her pussy, wanting to be filled and fucked silly and somehow knowing that the male was well capable of that. Gulping softly she looked at the male defiantly, her cheeks red as her eyes met with Cody's.
"Fuck my pussy.. hard and deep... teach her the shape of your cock", she gasped out, not feeling like begging but at the same time making clear how much she wanted the male.

Cody heard the words he wanted to hear and without wasting another minute, he flexed his hips and drove his cock into her, plunging deep into her wetness, stopping only when his hips smacked against her ass. Holding there, he let out a deep groan, loving the way her pussy wrapped around his hard cock.
“Vi, Vi, Vi…I think someone has been wanting this cock since I stepped into the closet.” He flexed inside her, loving the way moisture dripped from her opening, and then slowly drew out until just his tip was inside her. Another hard thrust followed, slamming his cock into her, and then he began to fuck her in earnest.

Each thrust of his hips sent pleasure riding his nerves and he moaned softly with each one. “This pussy is mine now, Vi” he murmured in her ear as he fucked her. “No other man can touch it without my permission. I will take you whenever I want, wherever I want, and however I want from this point forward.” Reaching a hand around the front of her, he gave her swollen clit a hard smack, timing it with one thrust, then another. “Tell me who you belong to, Vi.”

Back
Top Bottom