Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kryptonians [ Rave X Greenandgold ]

Rave

Long Live The King
Superman. Known to few as Clark Kent. To even fewer as Kal-El, son of Jor-El, and the last survivor of Krypton. Or at least, he thought he was the last survivor. New arrivals seemed to trickle in all the time. From the imprisoned General Zod, to his own cousin, Kara, who came in a little later than her. Either way, Clark didn't find himself as lonely as he used to be. Life had mostly improved for him-- especially romantically. Once Lois found out his secret, there was no reason not to be with her anymore, and everything was going smoothly. He even proposed, and married Lois Lane under the Clark Kent persona, and he was happy.

For a while.

Humans were fragile things. They broke easily. They bruised even easier. As much as he loved Lois...she could never provide him with what he needed, nor could he muster that much restraint to stay at her level. Their sex life was an utter shambles. Often, he would try, but he would hurt her. Even if he didn't-- she'd never be able to give him a child. A son, or a daughter. Not only was the biology of the two species incompatible on a cellular level, but she could never last till the end. It'd take a stroke or two, maybe three if he was lucky, and she'd shudder from the power and she'd be done. The man of steel, who had everything, was not satisfied.

Frustration manifested itself in many ways. Lois was blaming herself. Clark was trying to hide the fact that he wasn't sexually demanding of her while she could not provide. It tensed their relationship. It strained Clark, enough that he took a small break from their Metropolis home and headed back to Kansas for a while, where he stayed in his old childhood home. Martha and his adoptive father had passed for a few years now. The farm was technically still Clark's property-- but for now, Kara was staying there when she wasn't working in Metropolis. She'd welcomed him with open arms, of course, and they'd already spent a day together enjoying each other's company. Yet when he woke up the next morning and went to take in his shower, he couldn't keep it all in anymore.

He vented, to himself, counting on the steam and the sound of crashing water to hide his words from himself, and anyone listening. All his frustrations were let out. He even punched the wall and broke the tiles slightly, before finally he took a long and relaxing breath, shut off the water, wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped out to put something on, and go down for breakfast.

She was known by a few different names. Supergirl. Kara Danvers. Kara Zor-El. Daughter of Zor-El and Alura In-Ze. Cousin of Superman or Kal-El. Adoptive daughter of Jeremiah Danvers and Eliza Danvers. Adoptive sister of Alex Danvers. Kara had been sent to earth to protect her cousin Kal, only to find out that he had grown up to become Superman and
didn't really need her looking after him. She lived in National City and worked at CatCo World Wide Media, where she was an assistant to Cat Grant. The job wasn't as glamorous
as one would think, but it did have a few perks.

Not that that mattered. What mattered was that she kept her head down and acted normal. Human. Kara had two best friends that she worked with at CatCo who knew her secret identity. James Olsen and Winn Schott. They knew her secret and were okay with it, for the most part. Winn still marveled over her strength and he was always eager to come up
with some techno gadget to try and help her fight crime in National City. Whereas things with James were more complicated. Kara had fallen in love with him and they had found
out the attraction was mutual and so were the feelings that they had had for each other.

But it hadn't ended well. They had only been seeing each other for a little over a month when problems started to crop up. Their sex life was a train-wreck and that was putting it
mildly. Kara's strength was the problem. She had broken his arm the first time they had slept together and had fractured his knee the third time they had slept together. And that
was with only the smallest hint of her strength. She had been holding back, not wanting to hurt him, but it hadn't worked. Now things were strained between them and Kara had
taken that as a sign that they needed some time apart.

They had broken up right after the knee injury. Though they were still friends, it was difficult. So when her cousin had mentioned taking a break and meeting him in Kansas, she
had jumped at the chance to get away from everything for a while. If anyone could understand her sadness and frustration, it was Clark. They had spent the whole day together
yesterday, catching up on each others lives and just teasing each other and enjoying the others company. It was pain-free, drama-free, and the most fun she had had in a long
time.

Kara jumped when she heard the sound of something crashing into the tiles. "Clark?" She asked, moving to stand at the stairs and call up to him. The young woman got no reply
and figured that her cousin hadn't heard her. Kara frowned. It wasn't like her cousin to get angry unless something really horrible was going on. She decided to use her super
hearing and eavesdropped on what Clark was saying. After a few minutes of listening, she stopped listening in on her cousin and went back to making breakfast for the two
of them.

When he joined her a few minutes later, Kara was just setting the food down on the table for them. "So, I did something that I shouldn't have. But you've had me worried
about you since I got here. I eavesdropped on you while you were in the shower," She admitted softly. "And I have the solution to your problem. You should have an affair.
With me.." The words left her lips and Kara locked eyes with her cousin. "We've both had issues with hurting people that we've loved. But the two of us together, we won't
have that issue. We're evenly matched, in practically all ways."

When he'd come down, he'd had put on a simple blue shirt and a pair of sweat pants. This was a rare time where he could take a day or a couple of days and just be comfortable, without the need for the suit. Bare feet took him down the stairs and towards the kitchen table where he sat, offering Kara a smile. She looked good in the morning, like the sun that gave them their powers shined upon her in such a particular way that it made her skin glow and her smile brighten the room. It was really just pleasant.

Until she told him she was listening in, and for a moment Kal sat up a little straighter. "Kara...that was private." He'd scold for a moment, like a protective brother over a little sister, which she pretty much was to him regardless of the fact that she was actually his cousin. Yet it was cut short at her suggestion, which had his brows raising and his eyes widening for a moment in disbelief.

"Kara, what are you saying?!...You're my cousin, regardless of how...attractive you are." He slipped up, an admittance into his thoughts about her, and thinking how beautiful the woman actually was. "Besides, I have Lois...even if things are hard, I don't know if I can do that to her. She'll never give me a child, she'll never satisfy me, but..." His own words were betraying his minds intentions. There was no correlation there. A sigh escaped his nose, and his eyes met her own.

"Kara, we can't possibly do this, as much as a relief as it would be. Things...would get complicated. And you're my cousin!" That seemed to be his last line of defense, because god knew that if she touched him or moved the right way, he was frustrated enough that he'd succumb right then and there.

"Besides...I didn't even know you thought of me as something more than a sibling."

She wore a yellow dress with a small brown belt around her waist. Her long hair was pulled up into a bun with chopsticks pointing out of it. The glasses that Kara usually wore for her cover, were put away in her bag of clothes since she wouldn't be needing them any time soon. Brown sandals that matched the belt at her waist, completed the look and she moved
to sit down at the table with her cousin a moment later. Kara lifted her eyes and she met Clark's smile with one of her own. She was really enjoying this time together with just the
two of them.

Her cousin scolded her when she admitted that she had been listening in on him, and she felt contrite, but only momentarily. Her focus was on more important things at the moment.
A smile curved her lips as Clark continued to talk and when he said that she was attractive. She listened as he talked about Lois, and then spoke again. "But.. it's not fair to you. I'm
not saying that you have to leave Lois. I know that you love her and I'd never tell or ask you to give her up. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't mind if it's only about sex. You're
a walking time-bomb."

She said and it was actually true for both of them. "You're bottling everything up and it's not healthy. What if you snap and lose control while you're trying to help someone? I know
you'd never want that to happen and you'd feel sorry if your actions hurt someone. I'm offering you the chance to keep that from happening." Kara paused when he sighed and met
her eyes. "I know that I'm your cousin. And it's because of that very factor that makes me a match to your strength. As for things getting complicated, that's a cop-out. Life is always complicated and messy."

"This is just another example of that. Me being your cousin isn't what's really stopping you." She set down her plate of food and moved off of her chair, walking around the table
to where her cousin sat. Kara lifted her hands up to cup Clark's face. They were eye to eye and their breaths were heavy. "I've given this a lot of thought. Honestly? I've wanted
to suggest this for a few weeks now, but wasn't sure how to go about it. Now, it's out there. The rest is up to you, Clark." She told him and then gently used her hands to caress
his face.

Ah shit. She made a valid point about the greater good, and he couldn't wrong her or fault her for it. It was true. The more frustrated and angry he was, the more in danger the people he was trying to protect were. There was no greater threat to earth than if superman went unhinged, or lost control of himself. This would be taboo. This would be wrong in ways he didn't have enough time to count. But viewed as a necessary sacrifice for his own relaxation and as an avenue to relieve frustrated desires that would ultimately benefit the people he was trying to protect? There was no higher cause for Kal.

She walked over and cupped his face, linking their eyes. He knew touch would be his undoing, and as he predicted, all defenses started to unravel. He had gone without this satisfaction for so, so long, that the moment it presented itself with some semblence of logic, he pounced at it. Without any further denial, powerful hands reached for her legs and he pulled her by the thighs down onto his lap, and into a straddle. The hard-on he had from the shower hadn't relieved itself yet, and it certainly wouldn't lessen now with Kara on his lap.

"If it's for the good of Metropolis...then I suppose we have no choice. But you can't tell Lois. You can't tell anyone, Kara. This has to be our secret-- or I can't even imagine what will happen." He warned, before the hands on her thighs reached around to get a firmer grasp of the curves of her ass instead, and he hoisted her up a little more, so she could grind herself down against him. "But I might hurt you too, Kara-- I have not had a good fuck in...well...ever. I don't know if I can hold myself back anymore, not when I think someone has a chance to withstand it."

This warning was different. It was spoken in a half-growl, a sultry tone that expressed just how badly he needed this. The dress would likely be a casualty of their mating, as he quite liked the look of her on it, and had already decided in his mind that he'd keep her in it while they fucked. Yet first-- he had to know that she was entirely, and surely up for it. That didn't mean he couldn't start the heavy petting, though, because any relief was good relief, and even as they talked now, those grinds he was grabbing her ass for turned into a bit of dry-humping, to simply keep him sane while he got her final approval.

Kara knew the moment that Clark gave in. It was a single moment before he reached for her legs and pulled her onto his lap, so that she straddled him. The moment her body was pressed against her cousin's and she felt his hard-on pressing against her, she was lost. "I won't tell anyone," She agreed, knowing that it was what was best for both of them. Kara moaned when Clark's hands moved from her thighs to grip her ass. His actions had her grinding her body down hard against him. "Don't hold back. That's the whole point of this.."

She said as he lifted her up a little so they could keep grinding against each other. Kara wasn't worried about him hurting her. She could take a lot of damage and was more than ready for the both of them to finally be able to let loose and enjoy themselves without worrying about hurting their partner. "Now stop stalling," She told him firmly, knowing that it was only torturing them both the longer it went on. Kara felt Clark start to dry hump her and in a quick movement moved her hands to his chest and shoved, which caused them to tip over in
the chair and fall to the floor.

Her lips found Clark's as her body joined his, and within moments, the two of them were dry-humping each other on the floor like two teenagers. Her hands moved over her cousin's body, pulling at his clothes. Kara wasted no time and literally ripped her cousin's blue shirt off his body. Her touch was only slightly gentler as she went for his pants, not wanting to
hurt him in her haste to get rid of the rest of his clothes. They were humping each other hard and fast on the floor. Their bodies slammed into each other again and again as they
acted like wild animals. Kara kissed Clark, her sighs of pleasure heard against his lips.

He wouldn't even have time to answer for his stalling before suddenly they'd tipped over and Kara was ontop of him. All worries and holding back went out the window at that point, and all his hands focused on were grabbing her by the hips to keep her hips moving, and her cunt pressing down on his hardon with every roll forward. His groans and growls of pleasure were quieted by her kiss, left to escape within her mouth as his tongue sought out her own between clothes being ripped off.

His blue shirt was a casualty of their mating. His pants, kicked off by his feet and sent flying across the entire room to smack against the wall and fall. Kal was feral at this state. He had not gotten off, or fucked anyone properly before. Kara was the key to his problem and he was going to use her like a lock in need of his own key to be inserted. Only her panties really stood in the way of him, and so his hand reached down beneath her dress, hiking it up in the process, and he ripped the flimsy fabric from her to let loose the very thing he wanted to take his frustrations out on.

Similarly, when she ripped his pants, he yanked down his briefs to let an impressively large cock spring free. No less than eight inches, and thick-- with veins slightly visible down the side of it, it was no wonder Lois couldn't handle it. Kara, though, wasn't as petite. Kara, could take this cock and ride it the way Kal always dreamed. So he wasted no more time. "Now Kara. Let's fuck. Spread those fucking legs." Suddenly, the boyscout turned vulgar. Suddenly, he was like that very animal dry humping her earlier only now with a much clearer goal in sight.

It didn't even matter what he said, because he grabbed her ass and lowered her down himself against him, so that her bare slit suddenly grinded down against the very flesh of him. Cousin or not, he fucking needed this, and instant hike upwards of his hips would have the crown of his cock already parting at her pussy's lips, pushing his length inside her to feel the vice-grip warmth and wet tightness of her slit around him.

Clark's hands on her hips had Kara moving against his with bruising force. His moans and growls of pleasure were driving her crazy and she wanted more, needed more. As they continued to kiss, she rubbed her tongue against his, before shoving it down his throat, almost as if she were trying to choke him with her tongue. His blue shirt was history. Kara
had destroyed it in her race to feel Clark's skin under her hands. There was nothing gentle about the way they treated each other. Their hands grabbed and squeezed the other's flesh.

She laughed breathlessly against her cousin's lips, when he hiked up her dress and then ripped her panties off, tearing the fabric to shreds like it was nothing. Kara didn't care, though.
It was just clothes. Right now she was only concerned with Clark's large cock ramming hard and deep inside of her and making both of them feel amazing. Her lips curved into a smirk when her cousin took off his boxers and she caught sight of his large cock. His words had her immediately nodding and spreading her legs wide for him. She moaned loudly when Clark grabbed her ass and lowered her onto his cock.

It filled her and stretched her so good, and Kara immediately started fucking herself on his cock. They pounded against each other, and within moments they were sliding across the floor from the power of their thrusts. This was not the time to be taking it easy. Right now it was all about the end goal, and both knew what that was. They crashed into the walls over and over, and knocked over furniture as they fucked. The cousins were a mess of pleasure, screaming out in lust and frustration as they struggled for dominance against each other, pinning each other to the floor as the sex got rougher and rougher.

Kara scratched Clark's face, his arms, his chest. She bit down on his tongue as they made out. She bit down savagely on his neck, and then soothed it with her tongue. Her hands gripped his hips and left bruises, as they continued to use each other's bodies. Kara pulled his hair and gripped his ass, slamming his body into hers over and over again, crying out at how good it felt to finally release the animal that had always been caged inside of her.

The ground quaked slightly every time Kara's ass crashed down onto Clark's hips, rocking the very earth with the power of her descent on him. All power limitations and barriers were gone-- these were two kryptonians hungry for a fuck, mating in a world that could not withstand them and Clark could not have waited another fucking moment. His nails dug into her skin-- unbreakable skin that only his nails could break, and scratched down hard enough to leave red streaks of passion and lust behind, equally marked by the sting of her bites and scratches along his face and neck. All of it, marks of claim that would heal before anyone got a chance to see them.

It wouldn't matter. He'd not forget them. He'd not forget how excrutiatingly good and satisfying it was to feel his cock pump her full of its length at full force withiout holding back. He wouldn't forget the feel of her hair as he gripped it from the back with a strong grip to yank her neck to the side and let her neckline reveal itself for him, biting down to leave bruises and marks behind before they could instantly heal. The foundation of the floor cracked beneath his ass every time she rammed herself down onto his cock and started to use it to fuck herself and get off. The both of them had gone so long without this that no god nor devil could remove her from the shaft.

The walls cracked all the same behind them from the impact of sliding against the floor, and just as Clark let out a deafening howl of pleasure to normal ears, precum started shooting out of his cock and spilling inside her cunt, suddenly lubricating it and leaving with a taste of his kryptonian seed. It fed his hunger and suddenly, the roles would reverse. His grip on her ass and hair would be used and they'd suddenly fly up into the air, only to crash land back into the floor and crack it further with Clark pinning her beneath him this time. Her legs would be hoisted up against him instantly and wrapped around his waistline.

The hand in her hair drifted down to her neck, where he grabbed to choke as he fucked. She could take it. She could take the grip and not snap like Lois would. She was an outlet for every frustration as he was going to be the first man to make her cum, and he fucked like a wild dog with that very intention, to make this woman-- his cousin, cum beneath him. He would not pull out. He would not worry about the risk of pregnancy. Let her get knocked up. Let her take his seed in loads. He wanted a son-- and this woman, she could birth it for him. So down on her he went again, his hips like a piston engine ramming forward to pump a needy and neglected slit over and over with a cock that started ramming into the very back of her pussy.

*Timeskip* Two months later...

Kara had been in the middle of a fight with Lex Luthor and Maxwell Lord. They had been using all kinds of different breeds of aliens around National City as their lab rats. The two men had tortured the aliens. Using their weaknesses against them, performing many different kinds of illegal procedures on them, breaking bones and tearing families apart in their quest
to make humans the controlling race once again. So Kara had donned her Supergirl suit and joined the fight. Everything seemed to be going well at first. Until Lex had pulled out the orange Kryptonite.

It was shaped in the form of a knife and as he approached her, she felt someone else come up behind her and Kara saw that Maxwell Lord had grabbed her wrists and locked them with what looked like handcuffs of orange Kryptonite. As she struggled to get the bands off her wrists, Maxwell and Lex each grabbed hold of her arms, pinning her to the ground so that she was helpless. Kara screamed as Lex cut her with the knife. Not just because he was cutting her skin, but because the Kryptonite burned her skin something awful. She tried to kick them, tried to fight them, but it was no use.

By the time Alex, J'onn and the team from the DEO had found her, Kara was nearly unconscious. She had a bloodied and broken nose, which would heal on it's own. Her wrists, arms, and legs were burned, cut, and bloodied from her being tortured by the orange Kryptonite. The young woman had sustained a few punches to the stomach and face, as well. She looked like a mix between a burn victim and a domestic violence victim. Kara had passed out shortly after help from the DEO arrived. The next time she opened her eyes, it was to find Alex sitting in a chair beside her.

Apparently she was at the DEO and in the medical bay. Her sister immediately hugged her, carefully, and then started talking, her mouth running a mile a minute. The only thing that
Kara caught was the sentence 'tests were run' and the words 'pregnant' and 'clean'. Her mind started to spin at hearing that she was pregnant. The young woman felt her sister's gentle grip on her arm, and met Alex's eyes. She nodded when her sister said that Clark had been called and told about her injuries and that he was on his way. Kara asked to be alone and
once Alex nodded and left, the young woman sighed and carefully sat up on the bed.

Even though she had missed most of what her sister had said, Kara had understood enough to get the gist of it. Lex Luthor and Maxwell Lord had gotten away. She had been able to rescue a few hundred of the aliens they had been torturing. Kara was also pregnant, and tests had been run on not just her, but the baby once they had found out she was pregnant,
and the scans had come back clean. The relief she felt at knowing the baby was okay, outweighed the pain from her injuries.

The last two months were revolunationary.

Suddenly, Clark's life was immensly more fulfilling. He was getting shit done. He wasn't frustrated. He wasn't making mistakes. All his tension and his restlessness were relieved day after day, and night after night on Kara. Her solution to things was immensly helpful. Lois knew nothing-- Clark gave her what she could handle every now and then and didn't complain anymore, then he'd go right over to Kara's apartment in National City and take out his actual sexual needs on her. For two months, this continued. For two months, he was finally just happy.

Until he heard the news.

By the time they got in contact with him, it was too late. She was beaten and bruised, and in a bed. He flew over so fast that he broke the sound barrier flying over from Metropolis to National City where they found her. Full costume and all, he didn't care who saw. He landed at the doors and burst through the facility before anyone could stop him until he finally found J'onn, who told him where Kara was being kept and monitored. He was not told about the baby yet. All he knew, was that Kara was abused and beaten, and that he wasn't there to help her. Rushing up towards her room, he instantly burst through the door nearly clearing it right off of its hinges just to take a look at her and finally see her.

Of course, the injuries and burns had already healed, but still. He ran over to her side and before a word was spoken, he threw his large and muscular arms around her to bring her against his chest, sitting lightly at the side of her bed. "Kara-- I'm so sorry. I should have heard your cries. I didn't know." He felt guilty. Guilty he wasn't there to protect his cousin. Guilty he wasn't there to protect the woman he was sure that he was slowly falling for in a way family should never fall for each other.

Kara hugged Clark tightly. She listened to him speak, and then immediately shook her head at his words. "Stop apologizing. It's not your fault. There was no way you could've heard
me. I was trapped in a building with Lex and Maxwell," The young woman said and made an irritated face at the mention of the two men. "I swear, if they weren't human's..." The
threat trailed off, because in all honesty it was just that, a threat. Though she got angry about things just like human's did, Kara had to make sure and keep her temper in check.
Just like with sex, even the smallest amount of force or anger could be dangerous.

"Clark?" She said softly, and pulled back from the hug a few moments later. "There's something that we need to talk about, but not here." The young woman glanced around and then looked back at her cousin. "The walls have ears and we need to have a conversation that needs to be kept between us." Kara moved to get up from the bed a few moments later. "You need a change of clothes before we go to my apartment." They separated from each other and went to change into regular clothes, and then headed for her apartment. They arrived at her apartment a few minutes later.

Kara unlocked the door, turned on the lights, and stepped aside so that her cousin could enter. Once they were both inside the apartment, she closed and locked the door, walked over to the TV and turned it on, then motioned for Clark to sit down on the couch and join her. When they were both seated, Kara just blurted it out. "I'm pregnant. I found out an hour ago. Alex told me that they ran some tests on me when I was unconscious to make sure that I was okay, and that's when they discovered that I'm pregnant. They ran tests on the baby, too. And
he or she's okay."

He squeezed her into him as hard as he could. She was precious. She should never be hurt. Even if she told him to stop apologizing it was difficult to do so, but he finally forced himself to just calm down and listen. "When I get my hands on them...trust me, they will suffer for what they did to you." He proclaimed protectively, before he leaned in to place several small kisses along her chin and cheek before she spoke out about having to talk to him about something important. He went along with everything she wanted. After all, she was hurt, and right now he'd do anything to make her forget all about the pain and the torture she went through.

He quickly changed into something more casual, and they both slipped out to discreetly fly over to her apartment. She was being cryptic, it worried him, and when he sat down he was honestly expecting the worst. Then she said it. For a moment he fell silent. Stunned. Pregnant? She said pregnant. She was...carrying his child. Instantly, a grin slipped on his lips and he was almost overwhelmed. "You're what?!" A half yell, half laugh, and he damn near tackled her down into the couch.

Instantly she was assaulted with a kiss, crashing down hard against her lips as his body climbed atop her own. "Kara! That's...amazing! Do you know how long I've wanted a child? You...you're going to be my child's mother! That's even better! Lois could never-- but you!...You're going to make me a father." He beamed just then, instantly attacking her some more with kisses and nips that traveled from her lips down her neckline, and his entire body grinded itself down atop her own, his hands gripping at the fabric of her clothes. "...We have to celebrate. This is wonderful Kara. This is the most wonderful thing I've ever heard since they told me I had a cousin."

"Careful," Kara told him, laughing when Clark nearly tackled her on the couch. She eagerly kissed him back, moaning at her cousin's lips as he moved his body over hers. His words soothed away the worry she had felt, over him finding out about the baby. The young woman was glad that she had decided to turn the TV on so that it kept her neighbor's from hearing everything that was going on with them. If anyone found out that she was pregnant with Clark's child, all three of them would be in danger. As it was, the blonde suddenly felt like she had been doused with cold water.

"Wait, Clark." She stopped her cousin from kissing her, and pushed him back after he had covered her body with his own. "What about Lois?" Clark was still married, and she knew that he loved his wife. Even though they had been doing what they had been doing behind her back for two months, this was something else. They had to figure something out. Kara stopped his hands from pulling at her clothes, and moved to sit up once more on the couch. Even though she was more than ready to have sex with him again, they really needed to figure out what was going to happen now.

He couldn't contain his smile when she told him to be careful. Of course he had to be now. There was a little one growing inside of her, and he loved the idea so much that he floated himself atop her just lightly so he wouldn't press too hard on the belly. Not that superman and supergirl's baby would be anything less than invulnerable, but he wanted to be cautious too. So they sat together instead, and before humping her instantly at the good news, he instead linked his hand with her own and let his fingers curl with hers, draping her legs up over his lap to leave her comfortable.

"Lois...I..." The word caught in his throat. He didn't really think about it. A small breath left his nose and he fell into a silent contemplation, wondering where to proceed from here. "Well...the world cannot know that I'm the child's father...but I won't leave you to raise it alone either. I suppose it's not inconceivable that I can convince our friends that I'm moving in to help you raise a Kryptonian child. It'd be...earth born. Strong. Needing guidance. I'd be his uncle in the eyes of the public. But Lois...I don't think I'll be able to give her enough attention. Or love. Or...anything."

He breathed out slowly then, the realization of what he was going to have to do hitting him.

He had to break up with Lois Lane.

"I'm sorry, Clark." Kara said softly. She knew how much her cousin loved his wife, and she hated that this was going to hurt him. Well, hurt both of them. They spent the rest of the rest of the night together, just making out and feeling each other up. She had suggested that they not fully have sex because the floor below them wasn't stable. If they cracked the floor of her apartment, they'd fall through it and scare the hell out of her neighbor's below. Kara's phone rang and she saw that it was Winn. The woman pressed the ignore button and pulled up her text messages, sending him a message that said she would talk to him in the morning and to call Alex if there was an emergency.

Once that was done, she turned back to Clark and relaxed her body against his. The young woman took one of his hands into her own, holding it and squeezing it tightly. Hoping that the action comforted him as she intended. After several minutes of silence between them Kara said, "I'm gonna order some pizza, what kind do you want?" She released her cousin's hand and then reached for her cell phone once more, to make the call and order the food. Kara could usually eat two pizzas on her own. There was no telling how much Clark could eat, so she'd let him decide the toppings, and how much they should get.

There was a moment of shared silence while she dealt with her phone, and Clark let things sink in. He contemplated his life with Lois. He wondered about how he'd go about breaking this to her. How heartbroken she'd be. But there was no choice. He let out another long sigh, as if allowing his frustrations to fly off with them. Seems sex was off the table for the time being while they figured things out. He didn't complain about it though, he simply shook his head a little and rubbed his temples for a moment before turning his attention back to Kara, who'd taken the chance to lean against him.

His hand held her own, while the other wrapped about her waist. Nudging her legs up, he guided them to drape over his lap, so he could caress them softly with the back of his hand. "It's okay, Kara. I'm as responsible for this as you are. I've wanted a son for the longest time. You will provide me with one. This is the sacrifice I have to make. Besides." He paused, smiling in her direction and leaning over to place a kiss against her jawline. "You're not so bad to be around." He was teasing, of course. Her feelings about her were...more than apparent. As for Pizza toppings? Bacon and extra cheese for him, and two pizzas for them to share. Kryptonians had an appetite, after all.

"You're so nice for saying that," Kara teased back when Clark said that she wasn't so bad to be around. After several minutes of silence fell between them she said, "I'm thinking about getting a new place. It would probably be better for all of us if I did. It would be a more stable environment for us, and for the baby. I'm gonna do some digging and see what kind of properties are available." Kara ordered the pizzas a few minutes later. Half an hour later, the two of them were chowing down on the pizza. "Alex once mentioned a bunker to me that
can contain Kryptonians and their powers."

"Maybe I should see if I can get her to convince J'onn to sell it to me. I don't know what else to do. No normal house will be able to contain this child. Especially if he or she ends up
being stronger than both of us. This would be for their safety and ours. Human houses aren't exactly durable for us, either." Kara set down the piece of pizza she had been eating and closed her eyes for a few moments. "What about Metropolis? I mean, National City has the DEO while I'm out of commission. But Metropolis still needs you. I'm not gonna take up all
of your time. That's not fair to you, or them."

"A new place?" He questioned for a moment, before hearing out what she had to say about Alex and a bunker. Clark rolled a shoulder for a moment, considering. "I can talk to J'onn in that case. He'll listen if I'm the one that asks. You're not wrong though-- as a little kid, our child will probably give itself away if the house isn't at least sound proof. Besides, I'd like neighbors not to be an obstacle should we wish to make more little ones." He scoffed for a moment, before a laugh escaped him and he picked up a slice of pizza to eat.

"Come now, Kara. You know what they say. 'Faster than a speeding bullet'. I literally break the sound barrier but that's what they compare me too. Alas, the sacrifice is small if you're talking about distance. I can get to Metropolis quickly either way. Yet...your point isn't lost about my time or attention, but I managed to find time for Lois, I'll be able to find time for us, and for the people." He ate a little bit more, before deciding that he was full and opting to lay down on the couch and place his head gently in Kara's lap.

"It won't be easy, but I'll make it work."

"Uh, I don't know if it's wise for you and J'onn to be discussing this, or anything at all, actually. The two of you haven't always gotten along. I know how you feel about him having kept the kryptonite, but I don't really blame him. Sure, it's a danger to us, but it'll protect them from any Kryptonians that want to harm them." She moved away from Clark a few moments later and gathered the boxes of pizza. Kara put the pizza away and tossed the boxes. "I'm gonna grab a shower. Why don't you relax and make yourself comfortable? When I'm done you can grab a shower of your own."

She laughed softly. "I also have some of your clothes, so you have something to change into. When I was over at your place in Kansas, I swiped some of your clothes. Now, luckily, you have something to wear." Kara kissed Clark's lips, and then moved to get up. A few minutes later, she grabbed herself some clothes and then stepped into the shower. The water relaxed her and she took her time, just enjoying the hot water and not thinking about anything. There was a lot for them to figure out over the next several months. But for now, they could relax and just enjoy each other's company.

Back
Top Bottom