Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Substitute Plumber (Itazura x Rosina)

It was another wonderful day in the Mushroom Kingdom. The Toad were all happy and smiling as their ruler, Princess Toadstool, was relaxing in her chambers. They were enjoying the odd time of peace as Bowser, the evil turtle dragon king of the Koopa, had been quiet in the past few months. This normally meant he was massing a large plan, and if that was right, they would need their rest.

Before long, a frantic Toad came running into the room panting and screaming. "Princess! Princess! We have an emergency!" He was holding a letting and held it out to him as he skidded to a stop and panted. "The Mario Brothers have gone missing. No one can find them."

The letter was a small folded piece of paper with sloppy writing.

"Dear Future Bride. Your heros are hanging in a cell over a pit of lava. If you ever want to see them again, you know where to go."

The letter was signed with the Koopa logo.

Peach was sitting on her bed and looking out her window down into the courtyard with a gentle smile on her face as one of her loyal toads was brushing her long golden hair.
"Oh, it looks so wonderful outside! Perhaps I will take a stroll through the town after my duties are done." She said excitedly.

When a Toad burst into her room her eyes dashed from the window to the approaching servant and stared at him wide eyed as he spoke.
"Wh-What do you mean Mario is missing?" She then swiftly took the letter in her gentle hand and raised to a standing position as she read it aloud for all to hear. Her face dropped as she finished the letter and nervously tossed it aside.
"Oh no! What am I going to do! Oh, Mario...!" She then looked towards the Toads in her room desperately, hoping one of them might hand an answer.

An elder Toad with green dots on his head and a robe soon entered the room. He had a worried look on is face, and his white mustache covered his mouth fully. "Princess, I have just heard the news. Is it true that the Mario Brothers are missing?" It was clear that he didn't know about the letter, or any other further details. "At your order, I will send out a search party at once." He turned to give the order, but waited for the approval first. Being loyal, he would do nothing without royal permission first.

Her eyes landed on the elder Toad as she let out a sigh of relief, knowing that he would probably be able to guide her through this rough situation.
"Yes, yes, it is all true!" She says distraughtfully before making a grand gesture towards the note lying on the floor at her side. Before he could have the chance to read it for himself thought she continued,
"Bowser has abducted the brothers and is holding them hostage! He wants me to marry him... He said that if I don't go to his castle he will kill them...!"
Peach then looks down solemnly, once again unsure of what to do, before looking back up into the toads eyes with her own royal blue eyes.
"What should I do?"

The Toad thought for a moment before dismissing the younger Toad. "Princess, I don't know. I can't tell you what to do in this one. If you don't go, then the brothers are done for. However, if you do go, then Bowser will win." He moved over and picked up the letter and looked it over. "I don't know if he means a trade you for them. With how Bowser works, this could all be a trap."

"We can't just do nothing!" With those words she begins panting nervously she then suddenly starts towards the door out of her room, her vibrant golden hair and silky pink dress dancing through the air as she moves briskly, stopping just before the door and turning back to the Toad.
"if this is what I have to do to get them back then I have no other choice! I will not marry that monster... How am I to make it all the way to his castle? How could I possibly defeat him? There must be something I can do besides submitting my kingdom and my purity to the beast!" Peach's eyes search for the answer's to her questions in the eyes of the old Toad. It was clear that she would be no match for the fire breathing king koopa unless she had some sort of plan.

The Toad thought for a bit. "I think I may have an idea, but it could be very hard. Mario always saves you, but seems to always take the long away around," he spoke with slight sarcasm. "If you do the same, traveling like he would, maybe you would be come strong enough to beat him. After all, he is always collecting some of the Mushroom Kingdoms relics to fight with." He rushed over to her and looked up at her, being half her height. "Also, if you are able to take out the Koopalings, it may weaken Bowser. I mean, why else would Mario waste his time doing that instead of just going right after him?"

Peach was less than in the mood for his sarcasm, if he hadn't followed up his statement with truly helpful advice he may have witnessed one of the few times that peach ever got angry at a subject. Although as she looked down at him and heard his suggestion her countenance warmed and her complexion calmed to its normal fair, milky white as she even gave him a gentle smile.
"I just have to be like Mario." She summarized, "I can do this! I can be like Mario, I just have to take it slow and weaken Bowser's influence, and collect relics to help me. I can be like Mario!" She repeated cheerfully before crouching down and hugging the Toad head first into her womanly bosom gratefully.
"Thank you for your advice!"

She then let him go and rushed out of her room and towards the exit of the castle, adorned entirely in her princessly apparel, pink gown encrusted with expensive blue gems, earrings, red high heels, the polished crown of the Mushroom Kingdom, and all. She was hardly dressed for a fight but now that she was motivated to take down Bowser and had a plan to do it nothing could get in her way.

As she started to run out, the Toad would turn and call out for her. "Princess wait! You can't fight like that!" He chased after her, but his short legs didn't carry him very quickly. "Please slow down!"

Meanwhile, deep in the bowels of Bowser's Keep, Koopa was busy on his most horrible plan yet. With the plumbers out of the way, he could finally exact his revenge on the Kingdom and claim it all for himself. Working his dark magic, he cast a spell over the land. Extending far off in all directions and reaching the furthest corners of the Kingdoms.

When the Toad called out to Peach she didn't halt her advance towards the main doors out of her castle, but she did slow down to nothing more than a brisk walk. Looking back at the Toad chasing after her and shouting.
"I have to go save Mario! I have to beat Bowser! What could be so important that it should slow me down?" It was clear that she was set on fighting in a giant silken gown, perhaps because she was ignorant, or because she was so dedicated to stopping Bowser as soon as possible.

"You need to change!" He was still running down the long hall, being a fair distance behind her. If she kept going, he would never catch her in time. "You don't even know where you are going!" He had to find a way to stop her. She needed to prep. At the very least, she needed guidance.

She only sped up upon hearing the Toad trying to get her to change, if anything she had proven that she was rather fleet of foot in a pair of heels but when he speaks of her not knowing where to go she has to submit and slows to a stop before turning suddenly to the Toad and grinning at him playfully. It was almost as if all the terror from hearing that Mario had been abducted had turned to glee the moment Peach learned that she might be able to defeat Bowser herself. Instead of being the damsel in distress she suddenly had the power to save the strongest men in her kingdom and defeat the great evil once and for all.

The Toad finally caught up, panting and gasping. "You shouldn't run off like that. Do you really intend to fight wearing that dress?" The Toad knew she was likely in over her head, but it was the only choice they had. "You should head down to the armory and see if you can find anything better."

Peach's grin shifts from one of playfulness to one of embarrassment as the the Toad scolds her. She then looks down before glancing back up at him ever once in a while as he speaks. She nods obediently and starts walking off towards the armory, or where she thinks it may be, seeing as she doesn't head that way very often.
"So how would I get there: to Bowser's castle?" She spoke softly before looking back into the eyes of the toad.

"Well, I would assume you just head the way Mario always does, but we don't really know what. My guess would be to ask around the town." After giving her the advice, the Toad would join her on the walk. They were indeed heading in the right direction. It was true they had an armory, but didn't use it much. It wouldn't have a whole lot, but maybe there was something she could use. "So Princess, are you sure you are up to this task?"

Peach nodded eagerly at his questions before quickly responding,
"Absolutely! I am sure I can do this!" She then burst forth into the armory in search of apparel that would sate the elder Toad's want for her to be more ready for combat. Though even as she entered the armory she doubted that they would have anything suited for her, as it had never been her job to participate in combat. Perhaps her own wardrobe would be a better place to look for suitable clothing. 'I could wear my tennis outfit! Sports are like combat right...?' she thought.

Upon coming in, a Toad would come running from behind a stack of boxes to great her. "Princess! What are you doing down here?" He was panting and swearty for such a simple job. The elder Toad explained that she was going on a special journey and would need some equipment, but left out the major details about Mario and Luigi. Hearing this the Toad would rush back into the armor and would return a bit later pushing a box of her clothing. She was right of course. They didn't really have anything combat related that would fit her. "While you are sort of right, it allows little protection. You need something that covers your body, yet still allows you to move. Maybe your racing gear," the Toad suggested."

The elder Toad was leaving now. She was in the hands of a the armor keep now, and he would know more about the things here than anyone. "I will wait for you by the main gates Princess."

Peach chuckles gently as she saw the toad rush to present himself before looking him in the eye and smiling comfortingly. As the elder toad explained her predicament to the armorer she simply nodded in confirmation and before awaiting her new set of gear. As the box of clothing was presented for her she stepped forwards before glancing back up at the armorer as he spoke.
"Yes! That sounds like it would be perfect!" She agreed wholeheartedly before glancing back at the elder as he left and nodding to him cutely. Once he left she gave her attention back to the armorer and said,
"I will take the racing gear then."

The Toad who had brought the box out quickly started sorting through the clothing in be box. Sure she had lots of dresses and other clothing in her room, but her special outfits only used for special occasions was stored in the armory, due to the lack or armors. He pulled out a single pink suit that was padded on the knees and elbows. It zipped up the front and held tightly to her form, but allowed her mobility.

When the Toad took out her racing gear Peach swiftly took it in hand. Of course she didn't intend to change in front of the toad so she swiftly scanned the room for some sort of stall she could change in. 'Once I get this on I can finally leave and start my journey!' She thought eagerly.

There wasn't a changing stall, but here was a stack of boxes she could hide behind in order to change. The Toad in the room would go to the door to stand watch while she was able to change.

Peach rushed behind the boxes and delicately took off her jewelry and set it on top of one of the boxes before stripping off her royal gown and revealing her full womanly body: her fair and dainty skin now only a glance away from the toads eyes, sexy red panties, and mature bare breasts. She then bent over, her panties hugging snugly onto her crotch as a noticeable cameltoe is revealed through the fabric, and picked up the gown before hanging it on a box beside her jewelry. She then began carefully sliding into her racing gear, the tight material clamping onto her form and accenting her luscious thighs and generous breasts seductively.

While not wanting to be caught staring at her royal body, the Toad couldn't help but catch small peeks at her. Each time heat would wash over him and he would blush. Their young princess had grown into a very attractive woman. He caught himself thinking about wanting to be alone with her. About what he would do if she would only allow him. The Toad made sure never to take too long a look so he wouldn't be caught peeping on her.

Once she had wormed and shook her way into the tight material she tied the matching scarf around her neck and placed her crown back on her head, leaving the rest of her jewelry on the box.
"There we go! I am ready." She then let out excitedly before looking back towards the armorer who had secretly been spying on her.
"Please put away the rest of my clothes." She said softly before sauntering her way out of the armory and making her way towards the front gates of her castle as instructed.

With a nod, the blushing Toad rushed to put the clothing away. He would half them moved to her room when she left.

The Elder Toad was waiting outside for the newly clothed Princess. "Ah, I see you are all dressed. Are you ready to go?"

Back
Top Bottom