Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Empire of Chains (Squishypink x Messeduprp)

CatScrezatio

Supernova
Sindell strode down the corridor of the judicial hall quickly, she would need to hurry lest she arrive too late. She could not miss the trial, especially not as the daughter of a matron mother. Her steps moved her rapidly while her minimal robes flapped in the breeze. To most other races, her clothing might seem revealing and vulgar, to her fellow drow she was dressed formally, she had forgotten her royal circlet, as well as her cloak and royal brooch, but this trial as well as her decision to make an appearance had been impromptu.

She finally made it to the hall and barged in, her eyes drifted to the two foreigners kneeling at the side of the circular hall. They were pretty, a breath of fresh air compared to the drow she usually saw but their attire was a bit prudish, she could fix that later however. She flicked her eyes to the real problem, the tribunal of judges. Three old drow women who were jealous of all the younger drow getting all the good fucking while they only had each other. They were respected but avoided. One particularly cruel one glared at Sindell, "what are you doing here future Mother." Even if she was rude, she knew her place.

Sindell motioned to the two girls being tried. "These two... What is their punishment."

The judge grinned, "hard labor mining the city limits until death."

This elicited a gasp from the two captives but nothing else as their mouths were gagged. Sindell scowled "I will not allow it. Trespassing does not constitute labor, your punishment is far to harsh."

The judge snarled, "I know the law. They have broken it and must not leave until justice is served."

"Justice will be served. They will become slaves to myself and my kin. Sex slaves for the royal family, effective immediately." Sindell retorted, eliciting another gasp from the captives which confused Sindell. Most drow girls would beg and offer themselves to be slaves to the crown, why would they loathe such an idea.

"No! Too light! You take pity on these trespassers and foreigners! They are here to kill and mame our people! Destroy our culture!" the judge raved.

Sindell only sighed, "the only thing destroying our culture are your long speeches. Have them brought to me in proper slave attire or I will have your head brought to me on a spike." She swept from the room, glancing back at the two girls before closing the doors.

Aria's armor clanked as she railed against her bonds at the sudden life sentence, the heavy plate of her holy raiment clattering as the paladin struggled to no avail. This was just unfair. The high elven paladin had come to do holy work, and since the Drow as a species were inherently evil, that holy work was holy genocide. Definitely not a crime by any stretch of the imagination, and yet here she was, kneeling in a kangaroo court minus the actual kangaroos listening to some sub-surface trash telling her to go break rocks for the rest of her millennia-long life.

Maddy, meanwhile, smirked as best as one could smirk with a gag in her mouth. It was really more of an implied smirk, mostly with the eyes. The kind of smirk that says, 'I can't smirk right now but trust me, there will be smirking'. Very technical stuff. But now this was just precious. Some kind of Drow nobility coming in to argue on her behalf? Now she'd seen everything. The bony spikes jutting randomly from her pale, bald scalp twitched with her amusement. She wished she knew if those were natural; Maddy had never met another one of her...whatever the hell she was. Some kind of a thing, that much was at least pretty likely. Unless she wasn't a thing. That could get weird. With a lot of effort, she was able to get her gag worked out of her mouth, right as the judge was coming down on her all fire and brimstone and, yeah, she had to admit the whiny Drow lady had a point.

"She's right you know," Maddy said to Sindra, gesturing her head sideways at the judge. "I mean, she's definitely being mean about it but yeah, we were here to kill all of you and take your treasure. Something something glory of the light, something something smite the darkness in the caverns. I was distracted during most of the briefing. Don't worry, I've been assured that you're bad people and you have it coming."

Aria nodded enthusiastically to emphasize that yes, the Drow were indeed very bad and they totally deserved a good smiting. It didn't seem like anyone was listening to them, though. The noblewoman had already left, ignoring Maddy's ever so astute summary of the situation and leaving them to their jailers. Whatever. At least it was Drow and not kobolds, the horny little bastards.

As Sindell left, the judge motioned madly to Maddy, trying to draw attention to her admittance that they were trying to Kill the drow, only sighing as Sindell left the hall. "Fine... Have them stripped and bound, if she insists on enslaving them, she will have her slaves." The judge banged her gavel and the trial ended. Two large drow women in plate armor grabbed the prisoners, dragging them from the courtroom. There was something odd about their armor, each woman's armor had a bulge built in at the crotch. However this was the least of their problems as not soon after, they were each stripped of their belongings down to their bare naked skin before each one having a metal collar locked on their necks.

The drow guards proceeded to chain them as much as they could, using ropes and chains and leather straps to bind them right enough that only minimal movement is available. They proceeded to throw each over their shoulders and took them up through a labyrinth of stairs and hallways. Soon depositing them on a bed and removing their gags. They left the room and a few minutes later, the royal girl Sindell entered the room. "Good morning my new slaves." She smiled sweetly, keeping a decent berth of distance from the former criminals.

Deprived of their armor and gear, the two captives couldn't have been more different. Aria, with her warrior's physique and hard muscles was a picture of health, and elven paladin in her prime. Maddy, though...what the fuck was Maddy, anyway, other than extremely ill? Her gray skin was like a corpse's, and clung to her bones in the most unsettling ways, giving her a ghoulish appearance made only worse by the deep blackness of her eyes. Something terrible had happened to this girl, and yet she smiled as if she hadn't a care in the world as her new "owner" stood before her. Aria crossed her arms and legs, refusing to give Sindell a look at her privates, while Maddy was all too happy to put what little endowment she had on display, sitting with her legs spread out so that the shiny black lips of her sex glistened in the torchlight.

"Hi," Maddy said in response. "I'm Maddy. This is Aria. She likes to rape me when no one is watching."

Eyes wide and cheeks suddenly dark red, Aria lashed out and punched Maddy in the jaw. "Shut UP you disgusting creature! As if I would EVER consort with such spawn of darkness!"

Maddy licked the blood from her lip and winked at Aria. "She really likes hurting me."

Sindell smiled and quickly tightened their bonds so that they could not move. Once she was done, she looked from Maddy to Aria, her eyes falling on Maddy first. "My my... I can certainly tell why... Such an exotic piece, I wouldn't mind using you myself." She bit her lip. Drow had odd tastes when it came to slaves. Exotic slaves were higher in quality and price and even something that looked as odd as Maddy did was a very rare and desired piece.

Sindell oblidged by spreading Maddy's legs wide, putting leather cuffs on her ankles and locking chains onto them. She stretched the chains over to hooks on the walls and locked them down, Maddy's legs would be spread nice and wide for entry. "You seem much more willing to entre slavery... You will be honored amongst slaves and pampered as one of our higher priority slave-girls... Your friend will be raped and sexually tortured until she learns how properly to treat her superiors."

The drow smiled softly and massaged her cock through her robes. Her finger slid the robes off her smooth, dark skin. Her cock was of decent size. It was different from human cocks however. The drow cock had small ridges along the length, these could feel pleasurw just as much as the cock head could. She smiled as her hard cock popped free, throbbing and wiggling in the cool air. "Now then... You first." She pointed at Maddy with a wry grin. Walking towars the slave and rubbing her cock along her clit, moaning softly. She took hood of her cock and slowly pushed it inside of Maddy's pussy.

Maddy braced herself as the ridged member nudged between her furrowed lips. This wasn't exactly her favorite thing in the world. As the tip began to part her folds she felt the first stirrings of pain, flaring up as her entrance was gently widened and oozed around the bulbous cock head. Sindell was being sweet and considerate, but sex was anathema to her, the act of creation the polar opposite of the thing she had become.

"F-f-fuck! Aaaghn!!!" Maddy bit down on her lip to stifle her cries, wincing as the pleasant warmth of Sindell's cock reached the black gates of her cervix, the doorway to the place that once represented life but which now was a barren wasteland. Still, she offered no resistance, and kept her hips still so that Sindell's member stayed aligned with her love canal.

Aria lunged at Sindell, her collar clanking taut and just barely holding her out of arm's reach of Sindell's throat. Her muscles strained as she fought for that last inch, every bulging knot of flesh suddenly chiseled out of granite as her face went red from the choking of the metal ring. "Fffffff....stop it you fucking cunt! You're hurting her!"

Her voice cracking, Maddy whispered, "S-she likes me a lot."

Sindell looked down at Maddy and winced, slipping out of her pussy. "Oh I am sorry my good slave, I didn't mean to hurt you." She planted a kiss on Maddy's cheek and patted her other cheek affectionately. "I will have my alchemists try and concoct something to reduce the pain."

She turned her attention to Aria and pushed her down, locking her legs in the same way as Maddy's. "As for you... You need obedience. Since my obedient slave ia not able to pleasure her mistress just yet, your obedience training begins now." She tore off the small thing that had been given to Aria and unceremoniously pushed her cock deep inside of her, sliding the entire length inside. Her moans filling the room with sound.

One hand was planted on Aria's neck to keep her held down while the other was holding her hip, keeping her steady as she started thrusting into the woman's sex. "Ooh yes! Aah so tight! Once you learn obedience you will my prized possession."

((the painful sex thing is just Maddy's thing, please don't try to fix her))

Sindell surprised Aria with the sudden switch and an altogether too skillful thrust, and the elven paladin was suddenly filled with drow cock between her pussy lips. Her arms and legs were not bound as Maddy's were, however, and after the initial shock of her penetration wore off she quickly seized Sindell by the throat and rolled her over. The ridged cock slipped out of her crevice as she reared up and then dropped back down with her fist, cracking Sindell's nose with an expert blow.

"You fucking monster!" she shouted. "I'll show you how a servant of the Light smites an evil wretch like you!"

((I wasn't planning on going through, also you seem to not grasp that Aria was bound as well.))

Sindell reared back and slammed her head against Aria's, throwing her off and pouncing onto her, ramming her fist into her stomach. She quickly tied her hands down behind her as guards entered. "Take her to the dungeons and have her chained... Any and all of my guards may use her however they see fit."

As the guards dragged Aria away, Sindell sighed and rubbed her nose. "The bitch will learn soon enough." She returned her attention to Maddy and smiled softly, slowly running a finger over her sex. "You are much better... Your friend will be trained soon enough. I think a signature form of drow branding should help her to understand."

She pinched one of Maddy's nipples, piling on the sensitive flesh. "These will be pierced to mark her as one of my slaves. For now though, you will be left to please me. Would you like to pleasure your mistress, slave?"

Maddy winced at the pleasant feeling of Sindell stretching her nipple. The pain was not as bad as penetration, but it still stung. "Yes Mistress," she said, falling to her knees. "I will please you as best I can with a body like mine. I apologize if I am...uhm...problematic. I have a condition." Not elaborating any further, she leaned forward and put her mouth around the tip of Sindell's ridged penis. The impressive organ would have tasted delightful to anyone else, but as its sexual, earthy scent filled her nostrils Maddie was utterly revolted. This thing that could make life was inside her body again, and while her mouth did not suffer the same pain as her vagina, she was instead filled with irrational fear the moment she began to taste the precum oozing from Sindell's tip. Maddy dove deeper, forcing the bulging head down into her throat despite her body's protests. She pushed her tiny, gray tits together and massaged them for Sindell's visual enjoyment, gazing up and locking eyes with the drow noble even as she forced more of the cock's ridges down her throat. It was far too deep for her to breathe, but that didn't exactly matter much to Maddy these days. She hooked one hand up under Sindell's hips and found the tiny knot of the woman's anus, plunging her fingers in without any lubricant and pressing against her prostate deep inside.

"Give me your cum." The words came from nowhere, broadcast straight into Sindell's mind by the strange girl fellating her. "Sicken me with it. Strike me down with your precious life-seed."

Meanwhile, several floors deeper down in the dungeons, Aria worked her bound wrists back and forth against a sharp corner of the stone wall. It had been a chore, killing all those guards with just her feet, but if she'd learned anything in her years of constant battle it was that if you kicked someone enough, they eventually stopped getting back up. The ropes finally snapped and she stripped some armor off the guardswomen. Gods, she was so wet right now. When she got that disgusting creature Maddie alone again she'd do such things to her. But first she'd need to find her, and show that futa witch Sindell that she was the only one allowed to cause Maddie that kind of pain.

Sin dell was fully aware of Aria's escape. She had hoped for it. She had a special plan for the elf and needed her magic to be charged by sex with this strange life form. She moaned aloud, arching her back as she came. Her cum filling Maddy's mouth quickly and sliding down her throat. She smiled down at her. Cock still throbbing hard. "Good... Now I want that ass."

She threw Maddy onto her bed and smiled, spreading her ass and sliding her cock inside with a moan. The sphincter gave away quickly and she was able to go balls deep very fast. "Ooh my sister will love you... We'll take you at the same time, maybe even the same.hope at the same time. That friend of yours will be joining us momentarily where we'll all be able to fuck together."

Maddy gagged as soon as the life-filled seed rushed down her throat. The sudden contractions of her muscles as she panicked milked more and more of the thick liquid out of Sindell's invading cock, and having it in her stomach made Maddy immediately ill, though she tried not to show it. She was grateful that Sindell pulled out of her throat, despite longing for more of the pain that it caused her, and very thankful indeed that she was flipped over onto her stomach so that she no longer had to worry about the faces she made. The painful, dry thrust into her ass without any foreplay or lubricant was a welcome change of pace, and she sighed in relief as she felt her insides being abused.

"Thank you for injuring my rectum, mistress," she said calmly as she was pounded from behind. "I will do my best to please you and your sister. I apologize if I don't seem appreciative of your semen; it's toxic to my body but I do my best to take it."

Meanwhile, Aria had scavenged a full suit of armor and a wickedly spiked mace from the guards she'd been killing. Winding her way through the dungeons and hallways, she came across what appeared to be a natural grotto where a young drow girl waded up to her knees, apparently bathing. While she felt the need to find Maddy and renew their quest to cleanse the mountain, there was something altogether too tempting about a young female after encountering so many futas in these depths.

Back
Top Bottom