Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sister's Dark Secret by GreenMoonKing and MoonRingKitten

GreenMoonKing

Planetoid
Luke Avery Watson lazily got out of his bed and entered the bathroom. His hair was sticking up in all directions, as if he put his fingers in a wall socket.
Luke started the shower and began removing his clothes. As he stepped into the shower he let out various ooo's and ahhh's as the hot water sprinkled across his cold, dry skin.

57e7b058289ef5b048034e2f7f4d85d2.jpg

250ce6c8f69e9eccae21e5d9d383ed7e.jpg

vgh5jl.jpg

Anna Marie Watson hummed a random tune as she left her bedroom, ready to face the day. She had woken up a half hour before her alarm went off and decided to make the most of it. She hesitated in the hallway when she heard the shower running and bit into her bottom lip in thought. No way that was their parents- they had the master bathroom. She moved one arm beneath her breasts and wrapped her fingers around her opposite elbow as butterflies began to fill her stomach. She was already fully dressed, but she really should brush out her hair, and lo and behold her favorite brush was in the bathroom! She drew in a deep breath, silently praying her reasoning would be believable enough. She then reached for the door, and pulled.

"Luke? You're only Now taking a shower? You're going to be late!" Anna closed the door behind her and began hunting for her brush in the drawer next to the sink. She had to squint through the thick steam, and grumbled, "Ugh, why do you always need the water so hot?"

html image hosting

MoodRingKitten said:
Anna Marie Watson hummed a random tune as she left her bedroom, ready to face the day. She had woken up a half hour before her alarm went off and decided to make the most of it. She hesitated in the hallway when she heard the shower running and bit into her bottom lip in thought. No way that was their parents- they had the master bathroom. She moved one arm beneath her breasts and wrapped her fingers around her opposite elbow as butterflies began to fill her stomach. She was already fully dressed, but she really should brush out her hair, and lo and behold her favorite brush was in the bathroom! She drew in a deep breath, silently praying her reasoning would be believable enough. She then reached for the door, and pulled.

"Luke? You're only Now taking a shower? You're going to be late!" Anna closed the door behind her and began hunting for her brush in the drawer next to the sink. She had to squint through the thick steam, and grumbled, "Ugh, why do you always need the water so hot?"

html image hosting

Luke hears something and turns his head to see what the source of the noise was. But, before he could clearly see what is was he heard his sister's voice.

"Anna? What....what the hell are you doing in here? Get out of here. I'm naked in the shower!" Luke screamed, trying to hide his dangly parts with his hands.

Anna snorted indelicately at the exclamation, her focus on the open drawer as she buried her brush deeper beneath various hair accessories.

"Don't be such a baby. I just need to finish getting ready and I left my brush in here. There's so much steam fogging up the bathroom anyway that I can barely see the drawer in front of me, so it's not like I saw anything..."

'...much,' she silently added. She should have grabbed her phone before coming in here; it could have been a great photo op. Maybe she won't have to wait too long for there to be a next time. She would just need to remember to keep it on her more. She bent the waist to prove her point of her difficulty seeing, and was glad she decided to go with such a short skirt today. Maybe he would even get a peak of her new black lace undies. She shot a sideways glance his way to check if he was still looking at quipped, "Yknow, this wouldn't be a problem if you had just gotten up on time."

Luke tries to see through the fogged plane of glass, but, all he can see is a shadowy blob moving just outside the shower.

"What are you doing? Come on already! How long does it take to get a stupid brush?" Luke asked, his voice echoing his frustration.

Finally, Luke couldn't take it anymore and he decided to open up the shower just enough to poke his head out.

"I did get up on teh......" Luke replied, only to be cut off by what he was seeing.

Luke couldn't help but stare at the sexy black lace panties hugging her cute perfect ass. Part of him wanted to pretend he didn't see anything so he could look a bit longer. But, the other part of him was screaming for her to leave before Mom and or Dad found out. Finally Luke thought up a great retort for his dear little sister.

"You know if you spent half as much time looking for the brush as do putting on those panties, then maybe I could get out and go to school." Luke confidently boasted.

Anna kept digging around in the drawer as her brother voiced his complaints. Her hands paused when she noticed his words were cut short, and she couldn't help a Cheshire cat grin. That had to mean he saw, right? She closed the drawer and opened the lower drawer, bending down further at the waist to give him more of a view of the bottom curves of her rear that peeked out from beneath the lace.

At his teasing words, she straightened fast enough to send her long hair flying around her. "Oh my God Luke! You perv!" She tugged at the bottom of her skirt and glanced down to make sure she was properly covered. Her cheeks were flushed, though whether from the steam or embarrassment would be hard to say.

On instinct, Luke closed the shower door and covered his private parts ready for something to be thrown. Or several somethings. Instead, she just blushed and pulled her skirt down. This wasn't like her, maybe she was trying something new in order to get him. Either way, he wasn't coming out.

"Just get out of here before Mom and Dad sees!" He argued, throwing his free hand up into the air.

If they got caught like this, his parents would ground them for a month. And Luke had other plans in mind, he wanted to go to that Game Expo next weekend.

Anna huffed and went back into the top drawer. Her cheeks were still burning, but her hair helped to hide the small smile she couldn't entirely suppress. Though she had hoped he would have wanted a longer time to savor the sight of her bending over, his trailed words and long pause before saying anything gave her hope that her feelings weren't unrequited. What she hoped for still felt like a pipe dream, but a girl could still imagine....

"You're totally blowing this out of proportion. It's not like you're standing out here butt naked." His maybe-interest emboldened her enough to glanced over her shoulder and grin. "Unless you're trying to hide your true feelings for me."

Her heart felt like it was going to pound out of her chest. She read somewhere that jokes were 70% truth. A way to test the waters and laugh things off if the results aren't what the joker would hope for. Yet there was no way her brother would know that, right? Even if he was older than her...

MoodRingKitten said:
Anna huffed and went back into the top drawer. Her cheeks were still burning, but her hair helped to hide the small smile she couldn't entirely suppress. Though she had hoped he would have wanted a longer time to savor the sight of her bending over, his trailed words and long pause before saying anything gave her hope that her feelings weren't unrequited. What she hoped for still felt like a pipe dream, but a girl could still imagine....

"You're totally blowing this out of proportion. It's not like you're standing out here butt naked." His maybe-interest emboldened her enough to glanced over her shoulder and grin. "Unless you're trying to hide your true feelings for me."

Her heart felt like it was going to pound out of her chest. She read somewhere that jokes were 70% truth. A way to test the waters and laugh things off if the results aren't what the joker would hope for. Yet there was no way her brother would know that, right? Even if he was older than her...

Luke went back to washing his body, occasionally looking back to see if his sister had moved on. Instead, she kept hanging around in the bathroom, much too long for anyone to be finding their brush. She obviously wanted something, and he was going to get to the bottom of it.

"No, I may not be out here butt naked, but I'm almost finished in here. I don't want to become a red lobster, so if you could move this treasure hunt to your bedroom I would..." Luke trailed off, his mind reeling from her quick quip.

Was she trying to say something between the lines? No, it couldn't be. His sister couldn't have the hots for him, none of the girls in school did. He has always been a lone wolf in school. Shunned, turned away, and forgotten. Though she was his sister, she was also an extremely attractive girl. She could have any man she wanted by simply giving him a charming smile and snapping a finger.

Luke tried to think up something quick, something to maybe disuade her from asking again.

"Yeah sure, I've loved you since we were kids, and I can't wait to get into your pants." Luke fired back at her, sticking out his tongue.

Anna's hands paused at the stretch of time it took her brother to respond. He was usually so quick with his counters. Why was it taking so long for him to reply? Could it be that he actually has feelings for her? Was it really taking as much time as it felt? What if he felt the same as she did? Would she really be able to act on it? Was it the steam or her own thoughts that was making her head feel so dizzy?

She hadn't realized she had been holding her breath until he spoke again. She let it out in a sigh, though of relief or disappointment, even she couldn't say. What could she have really done if he had admitted to feeling the same, anyway? Their parents really could barge in at any moment. He had been right about that, at least, though she would never admit to it. She had probably pushed her luck with that one, so she grabbed her brush and closed the drawer. Still, she had to end on a high note. She moved to the door, her hand on the handle as she recited the lines she was learning for the school play... with a few changes, of course!

"Oh Luke, dear Luke. Wherefore art thou my Luke? Deny our father and refuse thy name. Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love, and I'll no longer be a Watson!"

Luke hoped that would be enough to deter her from acting any weirder. Then she came really close to the shower, he could easily make out her features through the glass.

"Wait, are you quoting Shakespeare?" He questioned, his mind trying to figure out why she was doing this.

Luke pulled the door open enough to try and tell his sister off, but, instead he slipped on the bar of soap he had dropped earlier, and fell right into his sister.

When Luke got over the initial shock of falling, he about died from embarassment. His face was planted between her large, soft, creamy breasts. His hands were on either side of her, almost as if he were pinning her down. And her skirt had risen to the point where her black lacey panties had been almost completely revealed.

"I, I, I, I, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It was an accident!" Luke apologized, his words firing off at a million miles an hour

She had arched an eyebrow at his question and shot back a reply before he could add to it. "Do you seriously not know Shakespeare? I knew you were a slacker, but that's stuff they cover in-"

Her words were cut short and her eyes widened slightly when he opened the shower door, and her cheeks felt like they were on fire. Before her mind could fully wrap around why he would expose himself, she was on her back with a pain shooting through her head. "Ow! What the..."

Her voice trailed off when her mind finally registered what wet weight was on top of her body. Large green eyes stared up at her brother's own. Her breath escaped her and her body squirmed a bit beneath his. She must have hit her head kind of hard, because she felt like she was in a daze. Or maybe this was a dream...?

She couldn't make out what he was saying, but did it really matter? She shifted her elbows beneath her enough to lean up towards him. Her lips were parted slightly as they drew closer to his.

Luke couldn't believe what he was seeing. His sister looked like she wanted to kiss him.

"Anna? What are you d, d, doing?" Luke asked her, nervously gulping into his throat.

Luke could feel her hot breath on his lips, beckoning him to kiss her. His heart raced and his head filled with fuzzy perverted thoughts about Anna.

"I, I.." Luke tried to say something, but, all he got out was hot air.

Luke's body began to take over, leaning him forward. His member growing between her thighs. "It's all right to kiss her, right? I mean it wouldn't hurt to kiss her once" he thought, convincing himself that kissing her was the correct thing to do.

Luke closed his eyes and prepared himself. Parting his lips and leaning in that last inch. Their lips touched, and he could feel his sister's warm, moist lips press into his. It was the sweetest, most exhilarating experience he had ever felt.

Unfortunately, their parents, David and Kathryn, came walking down the hallway talking about getting the kids to school.

"Shit, what do we do?" Luke hurriedly whispered to Anna, freaking out

Anna felt her cheeks burn warmer than ever at her brother's question. So this wasn't a dream, afterall. She silently cursed at herself and began to shy away, her mind reeling for a way to shrug this all off. But then she felt his lips on hers. Her breath caught within her throat and her eyes closed partway. She rolled her hips up and a small noise escaped into the kiss. The sound of their parents brought reality crashing back into place, though, and her eyes shot open as she squirmed a bit beneath him. Her mind still felt sluggish from the fall, but it gave her an idea.

She leaned up enough to hiss into his ear, "Grab a towel. We'll say I slipped while looking for my brush and you were checking if I was okay."

Luke scrambled to grab the towel and wrapped it around the middle of his waist just in time for his father to knock on the door.

"Luke? What's taking you in there? You need to be out of here in five minutes." David asked his son, looking at his watch.

"Ummm, Anna fell and I'm helping her find her bush, I mean brush, heh, heh, heh," Luke let slip, letting out a Freudian slip.

Luke blushed and tried to apologize to his sister with his eyes. Mouthing the words "I'm so sorry". David walked in followed by Kathryn. David's eyes perked up when he saw them together in the steamy bathroom. But, he shrugged it off as one of those unlikely situations that sometimes happens. Kathryn hoped it wasn't what she thought it was.

"Where's your brush Anna?" David asked her, putting his hand on his hip. Which meant he was becoming impatient.

Back
Top Bottom