Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Beginnings.........with Lyali

loneiysong

Pulsar
Someplace where depression always finds me.
Alexis was sure she was going to die this night. The night had turned bloody. Pain ran up and down her body like a thunder of horses stampeded along her every nerve ending. The man in the mask had left her in the middle of no where to die. She wasn't even sure where she was. The trees were foreign to her and blocked her view of the stars.

Alexis was buried under mounds of leaves and branches and she knew she would die. The scavengers would find her first. Then maybe a traveling bard or a gypsy would find her skull and use it as a prop. Or her skull would be trampled by an invading force.

What had happened to Alexis on this ill fated night, was she was coming back from her bath under the full moon when a man, presumably a hunter asked her if she had seen his dog anywhere. The dog had caught a scent and taken off. Alexis said that she had not with an apology. The man offered a bag of crowns if the woman helped her. Alexis was in need of money and a bag of crowns was hard to come by. So she agreed and they split up. Alexis knew the woods. Soon this large beast tackled her from behind and tore at her throat and clothes and mangled her body. When she was flipped around delirious form pain, it was the masked hunter and he was laughing as he began using her body.

At climax he began to shred slowly at her skin with a long knife. Or what felt like a long knife. He smiled and wiped his dick off on what was left of her clothes, kicked dirt and leaves over her and left her to bleed out. Her world faded to the night as she felt the world get warmer as she felt the whole end come. Yes, hopefully the next world would be kinder. She felt each worry and care slowly pull away as her blood mixed with the earth.

Connor follows the smell of fresh blood on the slight breeze. He was out on a hunt tonight but this didn't smell like his normal meal. This smelt sweet, running through the forest his elongated feet making soft thuds with every step. As he grew nearer the source a strong acrid smell met his nostrils. Another had marked its kill. Looking down on the scene he walks down to the pile of twigs before leaning down and brushing the leaves and twigs away with his clawed hands to reveal the grisly sight before him. Her shallow breath giving away she was still alive he started to gently pick her up before noticing the wounds on her stomach and his stomach sinks. Grabbing her head he briefly thinks about putting her out of her misery but the soft feminine face starts to melt his heart.He will do for her what other did not do for him. Carefully picking her lithe form up and starts trudging to his own small home on the outside of town to tend to her.

An hour later he steps inside of his one room home he puts her on his straw bed before drawing back and throwing a few logs on the glowing embers that are the remains of the fire from hours before. Quickly running outside to grab some water from a barrel outside before putting the bucket on the spit over the growing fire. He is slowly slipping back into human form as he does these mundane chores. The claws retracting and some of the fur falling out in clumps while others retreat into his body. By the time he went back to grab the pot off the spit he was fully human. Setting the boiling water down next to bed he grabs a cloth before starting to treat her wounds..

Alexis was aware of the sensation of rising up as one full form. She was ascending to the next stage. Was it Heaven? Judgement? Or was she going to be placed into a new body? She didn't know, and she didn't care. All she cared about was just being left alone for the moment being. She wasn't aware of time passing. But suddenly she was once again aware of pain filling her body as she was descending. Was she not fit? Was she descending to hell? Her body was flaring with a fever. She groaned in pain. She could not move, she was trapped in a prison of her body. She opened her blurry eyes a bit to examine the horrors of hell but all she could see was hazy images before her.

She saw one dark silouhetted figure right as he placed something on her which burned to high heavens. She arched and groaned which was the best she could do since the monster that put her in this hell had made sure she couldn't scream after he had left her. Her breasts were glistening with sweat and dried blood as she panted for air. She whimpered quietly as she was slowly fading. She didn't have much life in her. The wolf that attacked her had meant for her to die, not to change. She whimpered weakly watching him.

The flickering firelight shows a glint off of Connor's green eyes as he tends to some of her wounds. He is startled when she squirms under his touch. He keeps the small rag on the wound and waits for her to settle back down. Grabbing a salve he kept for his own more serious wounds more from habit than needing it. Apply some of it before putting a few leaves over the more serious wounds. "Stay with me" he says reassuringly. He puts a cold wet cloth over her head before covering her up with several blankets. He brings a stool over to the bed and sits watching over her. Changing the clothe and watching for any signs of life again. "You can it." he says as he holds a cup of water to her lips.

All she heard was a deep grumbling. It was somehow soothing. She shut her eyes. She was in deep pain. It was profound. So bad. Sweat covered her body. She whimpered. What was happening to her. She reached out for something, but she was so weak. She was soon covered with blankets. The heat continued to grow. She whimpered again. She drank hungrily of whatever was in the cup. She didn't care. She felt it dribbling down her chin and her throat. She coughed and choked but she drank. She leaned back and opened her blue eyes to look at him.

"What....." Was all she got out.

He puts his strong arm gently behind her to help her get to the water better when she takes a drink. His other hand holding the cup. Once she was done taking a drink he holds her hand in a firm but soft grip. His calloused hands rough against her smooth but scratched hands.

"You can make it. I will take care of you..." he says reassuringly even as he looks down at her broken body. "Unlike some others." he says softly to himself more than her.

She heard his grumbling. She made out some words. She felt his warm hand fill hers. Her hand had seen hardships. She looked up at him and groaned. She leaned her head back against him and shivered remembering the attack. She trembled and fell into a deep sleep as the medicines in her wounds took hold. She felt safe and she dreamed of empty dreams as he guarded her.

She would wake in the morning screaming as her attacker loomed in the shadow. Her rescuers shadow she mistook as his. "GO AWAY!!"

Watching her through the night had been tiring he had wanted to make sure she was going to make it through. He had gone to clean up and get more wood throughout the night. He was just on his way in when she had awoken and started yelling at him. He spreads his hands out in a reassuring gesture as he steps into the meager light coming in the doorway. The few blond hairs in his short scruffy beard and hair catching the light.

"Its okay. calm down sssshhhhh...." he says calmly. "I brought you here and treated your wounds" he tries to explain.

She shivered raising her hands to herself as she shrank back. She knew immediately when he came forward and she saw his blonde hair and beard that it wasn't the attacker. She bit her lip and couldn't stop herself. Shutting her eyes she began to cry curling up into a ball. Her whole body was sore.

However she was not aware that because of the attack there was a virus taking hold within her that would make her rage hot and red if she did not have someone to temper it properly. She pressed her face against the pillow and shivered again.

Connor walks across the small room and sits down next to her. Slowly putting a hand on her arm reassuringly. Wrongly thinking she was crying was grief instead of anger.

"The outer wounds will heal quickly" he says trying to sound optimistic."A few days of rest and you should be up and walking. If you want to clean yourself I can warm some water?" he ask knowing she probably wanted to wash herself better since he didn't thoroughly wash her.

Taking in a deep calming breath, she leaned her head back and ran both fingers through her hair. Shutting her eyes she then looked at her ragged and torn and bruised body. But her wounds were covered with leaves what were showing from under the blanket. She cleared her throat and nodded.

"Yes please. That would be nice." She said. She was still weak and it was hard to move too much. She watched the man who rescued her and she swallowed. "What weapon did he cut me open with?"

Connor got up to get the water back over the fire before she had ask her final question. He froze momentarily over the fire when the final words were spoken. Knowing the wound she was talking of, he hesitates before answering.

"His claw" he says firmly with his face set grimly while the fire light flickers across his face. "He was more than just a man..." he says slowly.

She felt something cold settle deep in her stomach and spread through her whole body. Deep down she knew that he was not lying. She shut her eyes bracing herself. She gripped the bedding feeling something deep and dark rise and with it rage was building.

"What was it." She said quietly.

Picking up on her anger he tries to remain calm as he sits back down on the stool beside the bed.

"... werewolf" he says sullenly. His eyes watching her not with pity but with concern. "The curse may have spread to you." he says knowing he really didn't need to.

She felt the thing deep inside her spreading, taking hold like a curse. It was like a fire burning and like all fires, she had burned herself out. She was too weak to let the rage consume her. She took in a deep trembling breath trying to control herself.

It hurt to breath, it hurt to do anything. She laid there in the quiet as her thoughts raced like wild horses in her mind. Remembering she was a guest she looked at him. "You are not afraid?"

He shakes his head before taking off his shirt. Showing four long white scars going across the left side of his abdomen standing out easily. "I had something similar happen to me over a year ago." says solemnly. He gets up and grabs the hot water off the spit before bring it over near the bed. Dipping a cloth into the steaming water before squeezing some of the extra water out. "I was held and tortured by the girl I thought I was courting who turned me." he says in a gravely voice as anger starts to rise in himself as he shares a little of his own story.

He offers the wet clothe before realizing that he had squeezed all of the water out of it in his rising anger. Taking a deep breath to calm himself he dips it back into the water and offers it back to her. "Do you want help?" he ask his voice now back to normal.

She watched him. Something in her stirred. It was the feeling of deep desire. She felt disgust in herself. With a sigh she looked at him and weakly nodded. Feeling there was more to the story, she opened her mouth and watched him. Particularly his face.

"What did you end up doing to her? The woman who did this to you?"

"Last I saw her she was alive" he says bluntly. He begins to slowly wipe away at the dirt on her legs. Taking his time and making sure it was all clean this time. After several passes he spoke softly again. "Her family chased me for months" said. Dipping the cloth back down into water before changing the subject.

"Do you have family that will be worried about you?" he ask concerned.

"I have been an orphan all my life. A knight carried me from a distant land and dropped me at his favorite tavern in town to the childless tavern keeper and his wife. Then I became an outcast for reasons I rather not mention." She watched him and then sighed softly.

"Why did you let her live?"

Looking up from his work and looking at her face he sighed before telling the truth."I couldn't bring myself to do it, even after everything she put me through." he softly as he started washing her other leg gently. "Part of me wanted to rip her throat out, another remembered the good times before she decided to turn me." he says as he dips the cloth back into the water before resuming to wash her.

Clearing his throat he begins speaking more firmly. " I will be watching you for awhile in case you change. Do you have any belongings I should retrieve?" he ask.

"Like what? You would go into the forest and get into my booby trapped hut and try to seal out items that I do not need?" She chuckled softly but it was a chuckle that pained her.

"No I will be fine. I just need to rest and heal. I plan on ending the creature within me when I end my maker and exacting my revenge." She gripped her fist and grinned widely.

Connor smiled wryly down at her. "I can help you with that. If you wish of course?" he ask as he starts washing her abdomen. "It is as hard to kill us as superstition has made out." he says as he works.

"This is the first time that I have smelled that wolf in the area in the short time that I have been here." he says beginning to pull some leaves from wounds to wash around them and change it.

"You can be a werewolf and not bring death to humans." he says solemnly as he moves the wet warm rag across her skin. His other hand moving to check bumps and bruises coming down between her legs slowly to check them for bruises.. "You just have to be careful." he says looking down into her beautiful eyes before she lay down. "Whose heart would you make ache?" he ask softly.

Back
Top Bottom