Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange magic & Dark Dreams (Arctic Fox & Mike the Bloodwolf)

Arctic Fox

Super-Earth
Naya https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...568daf.jpg hid behind a large white marble pillar of the palace throne room. An arrow notched in her bow. Up on the dais and throne was her brother Nadir. Anger flashing in her crystal blue elven eyes. Her brother was mad. Not only mad, but power mad as well. She had left to go winter wolf hunting that morning. While gone he started a palace coup. Only learning upon returning to the ice elven city of Nova-Ulla. She managed to sneak in, releasing a few loyalists along the way. Through them she learned that the kings master-at-arms had thrown support to her brother. Most killed or thrown into the dungeons. Her brother personally beheaded the king and queen, their parents. As it was several guardsmen were restrained and upon their knees, swords at their backs. A priest in dark robes was dragged before Nadir and a book forced into his hands. Her sharp elven ears heard him command him to read the coronation passage. A snarl on her lips as she realized her fathers best friend, the palace seneschal was still loyal and on his knees. Words were being read the others struggled. Finally her fathers crown was placed on her brothers head. The priest was decapitated as were most of the other loyalists. Unable to contain her anger she fired her arrow. By spell or her shaking anger she missed her brothers heart, but it did remove the crown. Even breaking it a bit as the arrow imbedded solidly into the throne. Chaos began to ensue. Others apparently also hiding in rafters began attacking. The seneschal managed to evade limberly and out a side door. Still the forces were overwhelming. She made a strategic with drawl. Lighting down the halls and corridors, her platinum hair streaming behind her. Eluding them she nearly reached an exit of the palace when she came upon the seneschal, now released from his bonds.
"Oh, dear child" he began and hugged her "I have bad news.."
She stopped him "I know. The true king and queen are dead. Right now we need to take out my brother."
"No..He is to powerful, and he wants you dragged before him to be killed as well" He forced a few items into her hands. "Take these and flee, south. Ask for sanctuary in a neighboring kingdom. I will organize a resistance. When the time comes I will send for you. Now ride Princess, ride hard and fast"
She nodded she understood what he was saying. Live and fight another day or stay and be killed. She opened the door and there were several large winter deer being held by a page. Grabbing one she mounted up. "I will return" she said spurring the animal into motion.
Her brothers forces spotted her and gave chase. Over the immediate surrounding tundra and the cold taiga forests she urged the animal on. It was for days later they stopped. Rather one stopped with guile and hunting tricks she managed to pick off her pursuers. Finally, she had time to breathe. Finally she checked the items the seneschal had given her. Several gems, and a few items she found. Her fathers signet ring among them. She tried it on and it immediately shrank to fit her. She thought of her next move. She needed supplies, food and a change of clothes at least. The cavern, she thought, a large hidden grotto cavern. Out hunting she remembered, from years ago, finding the large grotto cavern. She could go there at least for a bit, she left supplies there. Mostly for when she was out hunting more than a few days. Her brother might not know of it since his idea of fun was reading the mystic tomes in the library. After a light breakfast she began to head for the cavern.

Long ago, Dragons had ruled the land and the kingdoms paid tribute to them. Each of the dragons had been different and powerful in an element but every 1000 years, a dragon would be born with the ability to learn every element and had access to a powerful ability known only as the blue flames.

Nayas kingdom had long held a dragon with the control of the element of nature, who hide in a large Cavern hidden in the woods. No one had known about that until one night a young princess of the kingdom had found it and began to use it as her base when she was out hunting. What Naya had not known was that her base, was actually the home of the new Dragon of Nature though this young dragon also had the blue flames. His parents had died long ago and he had noticed that the kingdom no longer had offer tribute.
He had heard the new of the death of the king and queen from his many friends within the forest and of the fleeing princess. He had chosen to wait for her to come though he had to be smart, many people would be frightened of a dragon just appearing in front of them so he instead choose a more human form, of a human hunter though he had to wear a black and green hooded cloak to hide his dragon features of glowing eyes, wings and a tail.

RE: Strange magic & Dark Dreams (Arctic Fox & Mike the Bloodwolf

It was 2 days travel to the dale to the far end where the grotto cavern was. Hunting as she went she had gathered some foodstuffs. The dale was a lovely as she remembered as she flipped her long bound ponytail behind her. Her platinum hair looked like molten silver in the dappled forested daylight. At night she gave prayers that her murdered parents souls would find peace. Finally at the caverns opening she dismounted her winter elk and led it up the rocky moraine, stopping only a moment to get a handful of the clear, clean glacial water. The large cavern had a small depression to one side that she led the deer to. Taking off the saddle and bridle off she let it run about in the rough fenced area of that depression, it had many lichen covered rocks for it to graze on. The gear she tossed upon the split rail. Her bedroll and gear she walked over to a dryer area where there was more light and many fragrant delicate flowers were and sat upon a large slab that jutted out near the springhead of the creek that flowed out of the cavern. Some time before she found that there was the spring and a hot spring side by side. she build a large pond that the cold spring water would fill and the hot spring would warm. It made a welcome bath of warm water with often wisps of fog covering it. After some moments just sitting there she stood up and began removing her armor, placing it carefully beside her. Then untying her hair she began to remove her clothing. Naked she walked into the pond which came up to her waist. Cupping her hands a few times she poured the tepid waters on her shoulders, then she began to crouch. Her long hair began to float about her, looking like a pool of silver. She knew there was a ledge to one side she moved and sat on the warm rock and reclined a bit, water and hair covering her so only her head and neck were exposed. There she tried not to think of the horrors at least for a bit, perhaps truly rest, even as steam masked the weeping tears on her cheeks.

The young dragon now in his human form watched the young girl set herself up on the rock outside his Cavan, he had to admit she was quite attractive for a elf, he shook his head to remove the thought's he had, but even that was soon ruined when he saw her become naked and gazed at her beautiful naked body before he once again shook his head to get his mind focused again, he chuckled to himself and said "I'm finding mortal being attractive, I feel I should take this as a warning but honesty, I very much doubt anything will come for this. But after what I've witnessed in the kingdom. I shall protect the Princess"

He took off his cloak for a second to stretch reviling a muscular chest with a few scars, piercing blue dragon eyes, large blue dragon wings, a blue dragon tail. He stood at about 6ft, 3inches tall, and had platinum Blue hair which was semi long and blew in the wind before he smiled and blew out some blue fire before he picked up his cloak and stretched once more before he jump off the cliff and his flapping wings could be heard around the area before he would drop down in the trees just a few meters away from Naya and silently watched her once more as a way foe him to better understand these creatures and to see if she remember of the Nature dragon that roamed the kingdom and the ones who had long watched over the kingdom.

Naya relaxed for a few minutes, nearly asleep as if in revelry. She had thought herself alone. Her sharp ears though told her she was not. She knew the elk was there, but it did not move with a sound of beating wings.....rather large beating wings. An eagle was her first thought, though rarely would such make a cave a home. To large to be a bat and they were rarely known in these climates. It had her curiosity nearly immediately. Then she heard another noise, one she could not quite figure out. Her eyes opened slightly. Looking about she spied nothing, not even on the pools mirrored surface as a reflection. What ever it was was adept at hiding. She heard wings beating again...it moved closer. It took her only a moment to move. She splashed like a mighty salmon. In that moment she grabbed her sword from its hilt on the rock nearby. She was still standing in the water, her weapon now at the ready. Sharp and angry eyes scouring the large cavern. her long silver hair wrapped and clung to her like a shift of silver. Naked save her hair, her skin peering out in tantalizing places. Her eyes shifted up as she heard the beating wings, the echo masking where it landed. If it was her brother man or men the brook leaving the cavern would run red with their blood she silently promised. "Show yourself" she commanded. Though angry her voice was lilting. For a moment after all she heard was the 2-3 footfalls of her elk mount in his paddock and the babbling of the moving waters in the cave.

Silence would greet her before soon, the dragon drop down from his hiding spot reviling his true form of a large blue dragon with green ,arking across his scales before with one flick of his fingers, he would disarm her and say "Now now Elf, there is no need for violence. I was simply curious about the visitor who had visited my domain and used the spring".

He shook himself off and took on his half human form so he held less of a threating presence though, since this was his domain. A smell would be drifting in the air, If she noticed it or not, or reacted to it, would allow the dragon to truly understand who he was dealing with. If she was a high ranking Nobel figure, the scent would be that of arousal, it could make her become aroused in his presence though if she was a commoner like he though, it would be the scent of a powerful being who demand respect.

Naya looked wide-eyed at the strange dragon as it landed. Obviously it moved from an upper perch or ledge. She had heard rumors of several dragons within the kingdom, but she herself had never spied one like this. She had seen a very large silver scaled one. As she gazed at him, as his deep voice seemed to indicate that he was male, It left her defenses down. It took only that moment for the creature to send her sharp blade flying. Still she was not helpless. Her father made sure she was proficient and able to take care of herself, she even knew some magic. Her brother excelled more at that than she did. Still the dragon spoke. She was at least wise enough to listen. Knowledge is power, she remembered. The dragon thought it was his domain, but the cave was within the Ice elven lands of Nova-Ulla.
"I am no mere elfmaid, creature" She said standing at her full height, even if it was in knee deep water. Her crystal blue eyes staring at him. "I am Naya, White Raven of the Queens Dragoons and daughter of King Jallyn and Queen Aella. Coronal heir and a Princess of the Kingdom of Nova-Ulla" She used her full title. "I came here to rest, gather, and plan. Who are you?" She stated. True, she left out the part of the death of the King and Queen and her exile. She watch him change form. She was not sure if this was a dragon or not. She did begin to notice a change in the air. It seemed the air had moved with the beating of the creatures wings. Gone was the heavy smell of lichen and minerals. In the air was a scent of gentle spring air, budding trees, and a touch of rich honey. All these things pleased her nose, even though the scent was barely there. She was not truly aware of the smell though it subconsciously made her body react. Well proportioned for and elf and as a female one, her nipples (half hidden by her platinum hair clinging to her) began to harden and become erect. If one had looked close it would be seen that her eyes had become slightly dilated to what they were mere moments ago. Still she stood there, not cowering in fear or running. She was not threatening or demanding. Being diplomatic, she was asking.

The dragon was silent as he listened to her confirm that she was not just a common elf who wondered around, instead she out rightly told him that she was a princess and the most recent princess here. This meant that the dragon knew the smell would be arousing her now taken note of her erect nipples though her hair, and noticing the change in her eye's. But the smell would keep going until she gave into urges.

He chuckled softly and said "Well since you were so nice to revile your full name and title to me, my name is Shard, the silent watcher, master of nature and of the Blue flame, swore protecter of the region though I try to avoid getting involved in any civil unrest since that problem for the rulers not an all powerful protector"

He looked at her once more and said "So tell me, why are you here? And do you want me to wash your back so I can heal your wounds?"

She listened, but what she heard she had thought only to be either a legend or a tale parents told their children. "You wield the blue flame? We had thought such died out in my grandfathers time" she said with a genuine curiosity. Such was when tribute was last given. The sweet smells grew in permeation in the cavern. "I apologize then for my intrusion into your cavern, I had thought it empty. As for being here, I came to rest. Then to figure out how to deal with my brother. He aims to sew discord in Nova-Ulla and tear my people apart with his madness". She realized her hair, now drying a bit, was leaving her exposed more. She had not realized she was beset by minor injuries and bruises. She enclosed her slender arms about her bosom. "Would you mind if I dress...I do feel a bit vulnerable, so exposed" her voice had softened much in the few moments she spoke, as did her facial features. Gone was her sharp angry mask, replaced with the smooth soft elven features giving her an almost gossamer features. "Can you heal bruises?"

The dragon listened to her as she explained her reasons for being here and what she though about the dragons which made him chuckle and say rather calmly "Your not far off there, something happen to our breeding and nesting grounds which caused the area to become toxic to us, it had always been the safest place to both breed and raise our young so when we lost it, things went south fast. Dragon hunter, Royals and a lot of asshole all took advantage of this and hunted many of us to extinction, of the thousands that used to be alive. We are now only a small group of about 30 dragons. I am as of now, the last dragon of nature and the last protector of your realm"

The dragon then answered her second question and nodded though he said to her "I can heal your wounds, but its a lot easier to do on skin. If you don't mind being naked for a little while longer. If you lean back and close your eyes, I can heal all your wounds and brushes". He moved around the lake to the back of her so he would not be staring directly at her exposed front though he had taken note of her erect nipples and how ... sexy she looked for a elf.

"No dragon has been killed in Nova-Ulla in over 150 years" She said softly and a touch of remorse in her tone. The dragons were magnificent creatures. Old and honorable...even the most evil and vile. She moved closer to the dragon and closer to her clothing. She turned and sat upon a lichen covered rock. Slow, almost seductively she used a graceful hand and fingers to pull her long platinum hair. She pulled it to reveal her long willowy torso. The near flawless pale skin of her back from the nape of her neck to the beginning of her pillowy buttocks exposed. There were several bruises and various scrapes that showed as well as atleast 2-3 marks from the blades of her opponents. All fresh, though the bleeding had stopped. She turned her head slightly, half hidden by her hair, the edge of her chin and nose could be seen. "Please, I would be grateful. I am not a priestess and have no mystical healing skills." Her long damp hair pooled in her lap. "I do know herbal healing, but lichen will only heal so much".
This far out of the warm water, the cool air teased her skin. Light patches of small goosebumps occurred, as did a slight chill along her spine. A curious thought crossed her mind "Were you born in this cavern or did you chose it for your home?"

Shard watched her naked body as she pulled herself out of the spring seeing her fully exposed body, made the dragon realise something was awakening in him and it frightened him a little but he remember that sometimes, this happen when the dragons needed to bring their numbers back up but he would not force anything, he knew how these things work and he would wait for the right time.

He looked at her when she asked him if he was born in the cavern or choose it. He chuckled and said "My ancestors choose this spot as our home when the people who lived here showed great kindness to us despite our fearsome looks, it was a king Wolsol who spoke to us about what kind of gifts we wanted. He offered his daughter as tribute once but we refused and simple asked for seeds and plants to make both the outside and inside of our cavern more beautiful". He took on human form as his hands began to glow with sparking green energy before he said "Close your eyes, and you shall be healed by the time you wake"

It was true, she was weary from the past few days. Her mind was a torrent of worried thoughts and memories. She felt the creatures cool, rough hands on her shoulders. Yet for their strength there was a gentleness in them as well. Thoughts of a storm at sea came to her mind. Of towering and fearsome waves breaking in their whiteness, threatening to toss and crush all in their path. Upon the breaking the water runs up the shore gently , leaving the scent of sea and a soothing mist of sea spray.
Her eyes, with heavy lids, closed gently as she listened to the dragons voice. Alien to her ears it was still a pleasing sonorous tone. She could hear him move, tight and corded muscles moving with uncommon grace. She heard him mention 'Wolsol'. She knew she had heard the name, but it was difficult to recall. As he remained closer to her she could smell his scent, his maleness. Her head leaned back slightly and to the side as well, as his hands seemed to touch her tenseness in her body and will it away. She was tired. He had mentioned sleep. Her body seemed to become limper at his touch. Being so naked, she should have felt more on edge...yes all she could feel was relaxed and calm. In her minds eye the storm as sea gave way to a placid surface of a star lit ocean. She had all but collapsed asleep in Shards arms.

Shard watched her as she feel asleep in his arms after he had finished healing her which mae him chuckle softly before he closed his eyes and placed his hand on her head. Now was the time to test her properly, would she be able to fall in love with him and be willing to give birth to dragonling to help the dragons rebuild their numbers until they could find a new place to make their breeding ground or at the very least discover who had caused the land to die up there in the first place.

Shard closed his eyes before he plunged himself into Naya dream world and began to manipulate it to become a place of sex, breeding and many other things. He was going to make her cum in the dream and in real life as that would be the start of turning her into his mate to help him rebuild his species as a whole again. the more dragons they had the better chance they had of finding the truth.

In her dreams Naya was ..different. Unconstrained by duty and responsibilities. This dream, her refuge, was strange. Night appeared over an arboreal forest. Star filled and just a sliver of the moon. There was a large lake, gentle winds from somewhere stirred the waves, reflecting silver ribbons on the surface as they crashed on the shores. To one side were cliffs that lead to a sandy beach. Strange winged cat like creatures seemed to frolic upon this beach. Their large feathered wings in dazzling arrays of color with the ends of their tails feathered to match, their bodies seemed a sleek shiny ebony. A dozen or more at play. A path from the beach lead up to a large tall castle. Built into the cliff and up. Graceful, resolute, and a bit shifting in pattern. There was a large terrace of high polished white marble with several glass double doors framed in silver metal, 4 sets in total at least 20 feet high if an inch. With in was a large banquet hall White marble pillars seemed to stretch upwards, as well as on the floor, with the floor also veined in silver. Several tables with various and strange foodstuffs on display. The tables covered by light blue-silver cloth that shimmered and danced in the light of crystal braziers. Several elves and a few humans danced to music from everywhere, yet no musicians around. Many with distinct faces and features, some only generalized barely recalled from her memories. At the far end apart from the others was Naya. Up a few steps on a chair covered in soft furs. She wore a crown of a silver metal and a gossamer gown that seemed to change color from pale teal to a soft pink (much like the mother of pearl in an oyster, though ever shifting). Crystal beading in her hair and upon the gown reflected like the stars in the night sky. Form fitting it clung to her, barely hiding her features and curves. So sheer one would think it was not truly there save the crystals clung to the silky fabric. Though she looked the same as in the waking world, her features seemed more softened and graceful, regal looking. That of a tantalizing elfwoman and not of the hardened warrior. Save for a single silver bracelet she wore no other jewelry.
There were other areas of this castle in her dreams, and just like dreams it seemed to shift and change. Several servants, some how all had animalistic features, scurried about. Most of the dream seemed solid enough though a few things did not. Such is the nature of dreams. There was a small door to the right of her furred throne. Black like pitch with no discernible knob. Yet it moved like it was breathing, breathing like it wanted to burst.
Naya gently rose from the throne as the dancing and revelry continued. She walked in a silent and sinewous way to the dance floor. There she began to dance alone to music with no musicians, others danced as well in pairs.

In the waking world her body shivered slightly, being so naked in the cold.

Some distance away near the edge of the forest in the grand castle of Nova-Ulla, Nayas brother the usurping mad prince was gathering forces. His men rounding up people, human, elf, and even dwarves. Anyone he perceived as being against him. Some to be slain, most to become slaves. This was only a start. Rumors were already spreading that the entire family save Nadir were slain. Only a few believed Naya still lived.

The dragon took into account the world it was surround by, immediately taking on the form that would be most pleasing to Naya in her dream. He walked into the castle taking into account everything that she was dreaming and of the dance with no music. He took notice of Naya change in vitals in the waking world so he closed his eyes and moved her into the warm cave and made sure it would be nice and warm for her so she would not catch a cold.

The dragon then approached the princess, and bowed to her as he asked "My queen, would you mind if I asked you for a dance?"

Naya danced among the throng in her dream, slow and rhythmic, to the music. (ooc for sound effect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWtnK_YeA4Q) Her hair and gown making her almost ethereal. Her dance only stopped at she turned into the arms of the stranger in her dream. Her crystal blue eyes met his midnite blue eyes. His face and body obviously elven. Taller than she by almost a foot as she gazed up. His skin was tan as though he lived in the wild, and his older face wise with wisdom. The few wrinkles and lines gave him a brooding character. That character she found very attractive. His dark hair, long and wild, though not unkempt. Even rare save in the eldest of elves he sported the shadow of facial hair. She stepped back a moment to drink him in, and as handsome as he was it was a long drink to take. His attire was that of a woodland elf, a hunter or ranger perhaps, yet the detail was one of noble carriage. His attire dark as hers was light. It was easy to tell that beneath the clothing he would have a hale and vigorously chiseled physique. One worthy of a myth made flesh. She wondered if she would be able to see it so. She gave the stranger a graceful curtsey then rose and held her hand out for him. "I am not a queen. However I protect all within my realm" She continued to gaze into the strangers dark eyes "Who are you, handsome one. I recognize you not" Her breath had been taken away at the sight of him. She blushed slightly.

Now that the two of them were in each other presence once more, the dragon pheromones would once again began their assault on her body in the waking world. Now the pheromones would be stronger, even if she had a strong will, the pheromones would overwhelm her making her body react far more to them. After all, The dragon would not stop his assault until she had cummed in both the waking world and in this dream world.
--
Once again taking her hand to kiss it, The dragon though quickly before he said "My name is Ilasum, I am a woodlands tracker. I am also the son of a merchant who was sent an invitation but due to his work commitment he sent me instead to this party. Which I'm thankful I did as I get to met such a beautiful woman like yourself". Ilasum was actually an old Eleven word for warrior of peace, Dragon had always acted as peacekeeper long before the world turned on them. They were no less fierce and powerful back then as they were now. But he knew his goal and he knew he could make her his own. It would just take time and a lot of sexual dreams.

The music still played as they began dancing while they talked. She smiled at the small act of chivalry he displayed, That of kissing her hand. His actions did make her feel like a queen. The music continued though at a lower tone. Her eyes kept locked to his as they danced around the grand hall. She did not notice that some of her guests had simply vanished. As they danced she could not help but move closer to him. As they would dance she was spun, then began to be pulled towards him. Step per step she matched she moved next to him, her back to his chest. His arms wrapped around her as her slender hands rested on his arms. In her dream she could smell his maleness, like a fine forest of fragrant woods. She shuttered a moment as her body became aroused. Her thin gown not hiding her charms even as she took a soft breath. Gently breaking from him she turned to face him "Would you walk with me?" she asked softly. She gestured to the entrance to the rest of the castle that seemed to appear out of the mists of her mind. Her own scent changing, like a fine and rare perfume made from the rarest of flowers. As she walked her body moved with a seeming inhuman grace. She found Ilasum handsome and attractive. Soon a large and wide staircase of gold veined marble appeared. It seemed to float, yet was stable and sturdy. Taking two steps upon it she turned to him, her height now equal to his. "I wish to show you something" she said softly, still holding his hand. Her hair that had been bound in the grand hall was now free and tumbling, wavy and glistening like polished silver. Crystals still glistening in her hair. Her lips blushed and became plumper as if begging to be kissed, her skin soft as a princesses should be. "Please" again passed her lips in asking him to follow.

Ilusim chuckled andlet her lead him, before he closed his eyes briefly to make her naked underneath her dress and clothes as he pulled her close and kissed her on the lips as he said "I will follow you, wherever you wish me to go my queen". With that he pulled her close and began to dance with her up the golden stairs which would only get more romantic as they went up until he would dance her into the master hall.

This was not far from her bedroom, as he pulled her in and kissed her once more, moving her hand up his shirt so she could feel his ever muscle and chiselled chest. "I will do whatever, you want me to my queen. I'll make you the happiest queen that ever lived if you really want me to", He smiled and kissed her once more on the lips as his hands would slide down her back to her bottom with a flirty wink. Before he groped her butt softly sensing a kind of lustful feeling building in her body though he knew this was his pheromones at work, he was still going to ensure she feels the feeling that come with wanting someone. He was tempted to push her against a wall and kiss but instead he chose the more gentlemen option and gave her a soft kiss on her hand which would then go up her arm until he would kiss her on her check all while changing the music to make it more enticing and passionate to try and get her into the right kind of mood.

Naya swooned as they danced, her heart and mind spinning. She had not noticed in her dream that her clothing now was a mere shimmer of crystals, hiding extremely little of her. Indeed it seemed to shimmer on her skin like dew drops in the morning sun. Ilasums arms about her, she could feel the strength beneath his clothing. Surrounding her she felt she would be unable to escape should she choose. But his eyes as she stared into them, dark and brilliant like a sapphire night sky, who would want to escape. As he crushed her to his torso as they kissed she felt the muscles of his broad chest. Even more since he had almost lost his silken shirt. Opened and loose on his muscular frame it left his chest exposed to her sight. She had caught only a glimpse as she was pressed to him her head lifted as he had pressed his lips to hers. The roughness of his fresh beard tickling her cheeks. Still dancing up the staircase, easily and gracefully not tripping or stumbling awkwardly. She nearly fell away in a faint when his strong arms brought her back to him. She heard him again call her 'Queen', and in his arms she felt as such. Her breath nearly gone, taken by him, and she willingly gave it to him. At the top of the stairs she felt his hand on her pillowy cheek as he kissed her hand again, Kisses that continued up her bare arm, up to her shoulder. She turned to him and his kisses. Pressed so close her free hand tentatively and gently touched his torso, soft as if she had never touched another before. Under the loose area of his shirt it gracefully slid, feeling every nuance of his rough skin. Rough yet it felt like silk as well. Her arm he had kissed moved up his back to rest upon his shoulder blade. So close she could feel the heat from him. This heat pleased her greatly. She knew she could hear music, but she could only feel the sound of their bodies together in the brazier lit hall, of deep breaths and two hearts beating. It seemed to take an eternity for her to gather strength to break the kiss "This way, Noble one. I wish to share with you my heart" She pulled him towards a large pair of carved faceted crystal doors. So delicately cut and faceted that one could not see beyond them. The doors opened.
Before them was green and colors, it was as the lands should be. Blue sky of day with a high warm sun. Turning about the castle and night had but melted away. Verdant green grass and trees, flowers of every hue and variety. Birds, and small animals scampered about. Large deer (including one that looked very much like her winter elk) and even more ferocious animals roamed about. There amid a sunlit glade was a pool of purest water large enough for 2. Strangely soft pillows were strewn about. Turning back to her she was naked, her long silver hair blowing in a slight breeze, a rare white and pale lavender night cirrus behind an ear. Her full bosom exposed with out fear or shame. In fact her nipples were proud and erect. Suddenly a cloud passed across the sky dimming the brightness a bit, perhaps a touch of doubt. She blushed, her cheeks slightly pinkish as she stood there looking up at him a moment. He was with her there, now only clad in a white sheet. Draped across one shoulder and barely covering his manhood. His muscular body and ruggedness making her want him even more. If dreams had a scent, he could smell her wantonness now. In the waking world he could, and it had changed slightly. Her waking body was relaxed as she seemed to slither slightly. Her nipples erect, almost aching for attention, as was the rest of her. Eyes accustomed to seeing heat could see parts of her were warmer than others. Strangely the scent of a night blooming cirrus lingered on the air along with her own scent.

Now taking note of both of her reaction in both the dream and the waking world, Shard took a new approach to the situation. While she was asleep he had control over her dreams and here he stood in front of her almost naked with his large 9 inch manhood erected and only just bearly hiden as by the sheet so he began to approach her once more. He picked her up in his strong arms and kissed her on her lips before taking them to the pillow bed as he laid her down and then kissed her on the lips once more before he began to kiss down her front, kissing her breasts and nipples, before going down to her belly button and only stopping just above her pussy before he would kiss back up along the same path.
He would stop on her neck before moving his head once more to her exposed breasts and nipples as he began to suck and lick them slowly, teasing her as he direct his manhood to rub her entrance as well. He want to hear her tell him she wanted in, with the pheromones scent very strong right now.
--
In the waking world though, it was a diffirent kind of pleasure. Although he was in her dreams, he could still control the nature around them. So almost at once, vines came from the ground and began to play with Naya breasts and nipples giving her pleasure outside of the dream world as well though it would be nothing compaired to what was happening inside her dream.

She was curious as she was breathless. Her heart beating loudly as he crushed her naked flesh to his. Her lips full and blushed were parted slightly as she had tried to speak. Her ice blue like eyes staring into his dark pools of indigo. Lasting only a moment as his lips pressed hard to hers. She did not resist. No, it made her heart sing as they kissed. Her hands searching his corded muscles of his arms. She felt safe, wanted, wanton. She felt his lips leave warm traces along her cheek and neck as he continued his conquest. She his most willing victim. A moment later he was above her as they laid on the pillows. She could feel him stirring along her willowy thigh. Her back arching as he continued tracing her body in kisses. His lips now pressing along her ample breasts and nipples. She felt as if she could fly. Finally her lips found a voice, barely a whisper. "Take me...." She pleaded softly. Her whisper spoke volumes. She wanted to know how to please this man-god she let into her heart, her sanctuary, her soul. As he began to work his way back up her body she writhed beneath him, his very touch like electricity. Her slender hands searched and caressed his body, long delicate fingers through his hair. "..Make me yours..." A slender thigh rubbed along his, its delicate softness against his taut weathered skin. So widened she felt his half covered manhood stir against her femininity. She could feel its heat and thickness. Her eyes were a bit wet and misty as she began to look towards it. After letting her fingers dance along his skin she found the sheet. Wondering if it was time, she slipped a hand beneath it to begin removing it "..Please". She was both excited and terrified, never having seen a naked man. Yet she knew she wanted to. For him to make his and she to him hers. To give herself to only one, it was nearly almost to great.
---
In the waking world the vines and tendrils of the plants caressed her naked body like the hands of several people. Each making her body twist one way than another. A couple stretched and curled about her breasts pulling them up and forward, leaving her nipples free for the dragons enjoyment. several wrapped about her arms and held them fast above her head. Her eyes fluttered slightly but she still stayed asleep for now. There was a slight change in her scent, headier and more fragrant. Senses could tell she had begun to slicken as she slithered and writhed before him. More vines came forth, wrapping her ankles securely and continuing up her calves. Each vine was strong, yet they also began blooming. A soft slumbered whimper came from her as her lips parted. She moved but the vines held strong.

He knew he wanted her, and he knew she wanted him so as she pulled off his clothes, it exposed his large 8 inches long manhood which was large and rather thick. Almost like he knew what she wanted, he kissed her on the lips one last time before he slowly position her so that he could once again rub her pussy with his cock before he smiled and said "With pleasure my queen", with that he slowly began to push inside her pussy as he kissed her on the lips and played with her breasts and nipples.

The feel of his body against hers felt decadently evil, yet as if it was meant to be. His very touch set her skin and soul on fire. As his greater weight and strength held her gently to the pillows upon the ground, she felt him guiding her, widening her legs with gentle and soft touches of his rough warriors hands. Her own arms encircling his chest, not wanting to release him. She had glanced at his manhood, for a moment she wondered if it would hurt. She arched slightly as he had cupped he breast. Her eyes closed gently as she felt the warm trickle of his saliva on her skin. Instantly her nipples began to harden and become more prominent, just for him. As his now engorged manhood was becoming larger it danced on the cream colored skin of her inner thigh. She felt him adjust himself as he poised to make her his. She felt him move against her feminine mound, her breath nearly stopping. It was a heart stopping anticipation as she felt his one hand along her hip slip to aid himself and her. Her sky crystalline eyes locked with his as he quickly entered her. Her maidenhead giving way. In a swift move he entered her body. Deep in her she fully held him in her. She blinked as a wave of sensuous pain engulfed her. She gave a deep gasp as she rode that wave, her hands that held him to her instinctively etched small rivulets with her nails as they clenched a moment then relaxing. Her heart beat fast as he filled her. Her own body was prepared for this as her walls were slickened. Still his organ was very tight within her as he kissed her. She kissed him back, her tongue searching for his for a moment. Her lips were swollen as his moved down towards her nipples. Taking a moment she supposed he held himself in her until she was stretched more comfortably to continue. A distraction she felt his tongue lap about one of her nipples, his teeth clamping gently as he began to suckle a bit greedily. Beneath him her body writhed in the pain and pleasure, soft moans and whimpers escaping her flushed lips. Her calf moving up his leg, rubbing against his.

In the waking world her body also writhed as if she wanted to touch her self. She wanted relief from the sweet torture. Anything to relieve the aching she felt, this wantonness consuming her.

He smiled at her when she accepted his manhood inside her Maidenhood, and once again moving up from her breasts and nipples to once again kiss her on the lips as he began to thrust inside her, letting her wall feel every single one of his thrusts inside her as he would slowly began to push in deeper and get harder inside her though she could lightly tap him on the arm if she wanted his to slow down, or go harder, to get faster or to go slower, once Again repositioning himself he would be above her kissing and licking her breasts and nipples which thrusting inside her.

Soon when she would be more comfortable, he would move so that she would be on top of him as he reached up to squeeze and play with her breasts and nipples to make the pleasure oh so much better while he would gaze into her eyes and kiss her as well from time to time though he could sense his dragon like dominance wanting to emerge and claim her as his own but it was still too soon.
--
In the waking world, his dragon in a spirit like form, would be licking Naya pussy while the vines would be moving a bit more playing with her breasts and nipples making the pleasure in her dream feel so real even though her real body was out here in the real world protected by both the dragon and the nature around them.
--
The dragon presence had not gone unnoticed though as another creature of the mystical race, walked into the castle courtyard of Nova-Ulla and though Guards tried to stop them, a simple movement of the creatures hands sent the guards flying into the walls before the castle and throne room door were suddenly slammed open as guards came flying though them as a figure who seemed to be woman in appearance with glowing yellow fox eyes hidden in the darkness of her hooded cloak as she said "So, who is the worthless mortal that stole my dark magic book? Speak quickly, Kitsune don't like being force to wait"

Back
Top Bottom