Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Master of the Red Palace [[Redacted] and Sigr]

Sigr

Magenta Goon
"A-Are you sure?" Sara was nervous and a little bit embarrassed, looking all around the empty street. She was wearing a simple while sundress in that warm night, slippers of the same color covering her feet. Her long blonde hair bounced around at every turn, worried that someone would see them in front of that place. And such a place it was, the famous Red Palace that everyone knew and yet few talked about, a place of lust and debauchery that seemed to escape all kinds of regulation or vigilance, and not even the King's guard could touch. It was easy to find, as it towered above many of the buildings in the city, its red spire pointing high to the sky. Sara looked at her husband, her grass green eyes looking for counsel, for support. Maybe she even hoped he would back off, even if she was the one that insisted to be there, but now that they were so close, she was getting cold feet.

"Sure? I still think that it's a myth, that the Red Palace just a mere brothel" Alriel said, his blue eyes looking compassionate at his wife. He would do anything for her, or almost anything as it seemed to be the problem. His right hand passed close to one of his pointy elf ears, brushing the short black hair he had been sporting the last couple decades. "Well, it certainly has something special" he admitted, being so close to the imposing structure one couldn't just ignore it, the scarlet building was sure a sight to be seen. "And I'm willing to try, that's why we came here" he got closer, his delicate garments humming as he walked, a fine elven outfit of moss green silk hugged his lean tall body, the light camisole matched the pants that ended tucked in a couple of brown boots.

The married couple lived in the calm and placid outskirts of the city, miles and miles away from that place, its busy center, and yet that street seemed to be eerily calm in those early hours of the evening. Sara was an animal doctor, that always traveled from place to place helping farmers with their livestock, tending to the birthing. Alriel was a decently known elven tailor, that made all sorts of clothes both simple and elegant, including the ones both of them were wearing at the moment. It was an odd couple of human and elf that worked on very different things that normally wouldn't be together, and yet they were irremediably in love, even if not everything was going well in their relationship.

Alriel's support managed to bring out Sara's bolder side, and encouraged her to continue with their idea, maybe a plan born from desperation as they didn't have a solution of their own. Pushing the Red Palace's golden doors in, Sara and Alriel walked side by side, not knowing what would they find and even if the legends of the Master of such a place were real.

Sigr said:
"A-Are you sure?" Sara was nervous and a little bit embarrassed, looking all around the empty street. She was wearing a simple while sundress in that warm night, slippers of the same color covering her feet. Her long blonde hair bounced around at every turn, worried that someone would see them in front of that place. And such a place it was, the famous Red Palace that everyone knew and yet few talked about, a place of lust and debauchery that seemed to escape all kinds of regulation or vigilance, and not even the King's guard could touch. It was easy to find, as it towered above many of the buildings in the city, its red spire pointing high to the sky. Sara looked at her husband, her grass green eyes looking for counsel, for support. Maybe she even hoped he would back off, even if she was the one that insisted to be there, but now that they were so close, she was getting cold feet.

"Sure? I still think that it's a myth, that the Red Palace just a mere brothel" Alriel said, his blue eyes looking compassionate at his wife. He would do anything for her, or almost anything as it seemed to be the problem. His right hand passed close to one of his pointy elf ears, brushing the short black hair he had been sporting the last couple decades. "Well, it certainly has something special" he admitted, being so close to the imposing structure one couldn't just ignore it, the scarlet building was sure a sight to be seen. "And I'm willing to try, that's why we came here" he got closer, his delicate garments humming as he walked, a fine elven outfit of moss green silk hugged his lean tall body, the light camisole matched the pants that ended tucked in a couple of brown boots.

The married couple lived in the calm and placid outskirts of the city, miles and miles away from that place, its busy center, and yet that street seemed to be eerily calm in those early hours of the evening. Sara was an animal doctor, that always traveled from place to place helping farmers with their livestock, tending to the birthing. Alriel was a decently known elven tailor, that made all sorts of clothes both simple and elegant, including the ones both of them were wearing at the moment. It was an odd couple of human and elf that worked on very different things that normally wouldn't be together, and yet they were irremediably in love, even if not everything was going well in their relationship.

Alriel's support managed to bring out Sara's bolder side, and encouraged her to continue with their idea, maybe a plan born from desperation as they didn't have a solution of their own. Pushing the Red Palace's golden doors in, Sara and Alriel walked side by side, not knowing what would they find and even if the legends of the Master of such a place were real.

Indeed the palace was gilded within it read stoned walls. It was a magical sight, the doors beckoned to those whose eyes that happen to lay upon it. The yellowish path way leading up to the wondrous place was lined with blooming flowers and small trees. Evey breath of wind that came from the direction of the Palace smelled of sweet incenses and spice.
Opening the doors one would see beautiful stone work patterns had made up the floors. There where plants, paintings, and stone work lining the walls with gold and silver accents and the ceiling was filled with lanterns and was beautifully painted with images of the gods.

Before the couple could take in the color and gold of this place they where meet by one of the guards. " Aoi! who goes there?" One of them asked the couple as a second guard had joined the first. They looked like golden knights of the older ages. There was a strong and powerful presents about them " Is there something we can help you with?" The second one asked in a rather deep tone voice. They where used to wanderers entering to the place unannounced. " Please don't worry, we will assisted you with what ever you need." The first guard added.

The couple was as impressed with the sights within that the guards themselves only seemed part of the lavish decoration, another element of the intoxicating luxury that plagued the place, but a shout and a question brought them out of their reverie. Alriel tensed, holding his wife close, fearing that they had made a mistake, and even if the words uttered by the guards were rather soothing, he was still wary. "We are here to see the Master" Sara was the one who talked, still by her husband but half a step ahead, looking at the first guard. "We heard he could help us and even if everyone thinks is just a rumor..." the volume of her voice was lower, her eyes wandering around before managing to return to the guard. "I believe. We believe" she corrected herself. "And we have no other choice..." Sara admitted, looking down, retreating into her husband's arms.

"Is it true? Can he help us?" Alriel asked, but that question wasn't the only one he had to make, even if. "Will he help us?" he added, since not only they didn't know if he existed and could help them, but also they needed to know it he was willing to. All would be for nothing if he decided that they weren't worth his time or that they couldn't meet whatever payment he may require.

Sigr said:
The couple was as impressed with the sights within that the guards themselves only seemed part of the lavish decoration, another element of the intoxicating luxury that plagued the place, but a shout and a question brought them out of their reverie. Alriel tensed, holding his wife close, fearing that they had made a mistake, and even if the words uttered by the guards were rather soothing, he was still wary. "We are here to see the Master" Sara was the one who talked, still by her husband but half a step ahead, looking at the first guard. "We heard he could help us and even if everyone thinks is just a rumor..." the volume of her voice was lower, her eyes wandering around before managing to return to the guard. "I believe. We believe" she corrected herself. "And we have no other choice..." Sara admitted, looking down, retreating into her husband's arms.

"Is it true? Can he help us?" Alriel asked, but that question wasn't the only one he had to make, even if. "Will he help us?" he added, since not only they didn't know if he existed and could help them, but also they needed to know it he was willing to. All would be for nothing if he decided that they weren't worth his time or that they couldn't meet whatever payment he may require.
The two looked at eachother before nodding. "Don't be frightened. No harm what so ever will come to you." The second guard stated with a small smile peering behind his beautiful armor.
" We will see if he will see you, but such request is not easy to get. Our master is normally very busy. Come. " The first guard told them beckoning for them to fellow and leaving the second guard to return to his post. "There are many rumors about him and about this place for sure. Most of us who work here are really happy here. Our master makes sure his workers have everything we need. There is nothing we can't ask him our selfs. " He took the two through several small hall says that had led to living rooms and dinning rooms. Candles mounted on the walls flickered dim light that had made photos and paintings look like they are dancing.
Eventually he took them into a hall that was lined with doors, looking like a hotel. " What ever rumors you may hear, I think it would be better to determine them your self if they are true right? " he continued now taking them to a room at the end of the hall. He lifted the large door knocked just once and it cracked a large boom as it hit the old wood. The door opened on its own like magic. " I guess he will see you then, all the best of luck to ya" the guard said pointing inside the room.

The guards had been nothing but gentle, but their outlook was so imposing that every reassurance that they were safe was welcome by the couple. The Master seemed to exist, but as the guard said he was very busy, they couldn't but hold their hopes close to their hearts. Would he be able to help? Would he be willing? And if so, how? The guard kept talking about how gentle The Master was, how in The Red Palace seemed to be no lack, no need, no want. Sara couldn't help but look at the walls, the lavish surroundings only made grander and more mysterious by the dim light. She really felt like she was stepping into another world, walking through a fable, headed to a tale of old.

Alriel, maybe with a bit of apprehension or perhaps just professional curiosity looked at the guard's garments with curiosity. It was true that he was no blacksmith, so how good the exotic golden armor could be escaped him, but the clothes that peeked underneath the protection here and there seemed to be as luxurious as the plating itself, sure The Master had riches beyond measure if he could afford that. If such a thing was true, what payment would he demand for his help? What kind of help could he lend in the first place? Alriel was baffled with that wild ride, as every answer just elicited another question.

The couple moved along the corridors, no more noise around that the one they were making, and after a while it seemed that a place with tens of doors was their final destination. As the guard caused a deafening boom when the door knob hit the wooden slabs that closed the end of the hall, the couple tightened their embrace. Their host seemed ready to receive them, as the golden figure pointed them into the dark opening, one more daring step into that journey through mystery. Sara was the first one to move, but as Alriel followed, they both walked into the dark as one.

Sigr said:
The guards had been nothing but gentle, but their outlook was so imposing that every reassurance that they were safe was welcome by the couple. The Master seemed to exist, but as the guard said he was very busy, they couldn't but hold their hopes close to their hearts. Would he be able to help? Would he be willing? And if so, how? The guard kept talking about how gentle The Master was, how in The Red Palace seemed to be no lack, no need, no want. Sara couldn't help but look at the walls, the lavish surroundings only made grander and more mysterious by the dim light. She really felt like she was stepping into another world, walking through a fable, headed to a tale of old.

Alriel, maybe with a bit of apprehension or perhaps just professional curiosity looked at the guard's garments with curiosity. It was true that he was no blacksmith, so how good the exotic golden armor could be escaped him, but the clothes that peeked underneath the protection here and there seemed to be as luxurious as the plating itself, sure The Master had riches beyond measure if he could afford that. If such a thing was true, what payment would he demand for his help? What kind of help could he lend in the first place? Alriel was baffled with that wild ride, as every answer just elicited another question.

The couple moved along the corridors, no more noise around that the one they were making, and after a while it seemed that a place with tens of doors was their final destination. As the guard caused a deafening boom when the door knob hit the wooden slabs that closed the end of the hall, the couple tightened their embrace. Their host seemed ready to receive them, as the golden figure pointed them into the dark opening, one more daring step into that journey through mystery. Sara was the first one to move, but as Alriel followed, they both walked into the dark as one.
As dark as it first seemed, it really was not that dark at all. The heavy doors slammed behind the two and the first thing noticed was how large the room actually was. It had everything one would want to live. It had A living and dining area, a beautiful fireplace, a huge bed right in the center and plenty of things to entertain. A voice came from the living are. It was a deep and calming voice. " Come now, You are My guest here. Please make yourselves at home. There is no need to be afraid. Please, Relax and come join me." In the other room a tall figure could be seen. He had on long silky robes and long blue and black hair. He seemed to look in there direction and his eyes where a vibrant gold color. They seemed to shine like the candles that littered the room and the beads of the dream catchers that hung on the ceiling above. He eventually worked his way to the nervous couple with a slight smile and a glazed look. He was a hansom beast for sure, mush like the rumors implied. The closer he approached the more detail could be made out about him. He was tanned skinned and two small horn like structures sat upon his head like a crown of sorts. " Please let me introduce my self properly, You can call me Senn" He said now extending a hand out to the two. He did not want the two to be nervous at all but he could feel that they where. " So then, What brings you here? Clearly something must be bothering you both if you are here to see me.?" He asked them his gaze not leaving the couple.

The voice was as sudden as soothing, feeling the room with ease, everything in the room talked about comfort, about safety. Their host was tall, certainly taller than the two of them, and that was even without taking the horns into account. Sara had trouble removing her eyes from his hair, Alriel was enthralled by his silky robes, both of them stepping in the chamber slowly, unsure. Senn, as that was his name, had an eternal beauty to him, an appeal that couldn't be exactly defined that seemed to attract them both, like they were silently staring to a walking artwork. They didn't know where to go, what to say, and Senn soon asked what they were doing there.

"A-Are you the master of this place?" Alriel was the first to ask, nervously asking. It could be felt, the answer was most obvious, but he wanted to be sure, before talking about their troubles to an stranger.

"It's not like we doubt you!" Sara hurried to add, her eyes looking at Senn wide open, fearing that he would take offense. "It's just... that the problem is... intimate..." she fidgeted, looking down.

"Of course I meant no disrespect" Alriel apologized. "All of this... it's a bit crazy, dreamlike" he muttered, looking around.

Sigr said:
The voice was as sudden as soothing, feeling the room with ease, everything in the room talked about comfort, about safety. Their host was tall, certainly taller than the two of them, and that was even without taking the horns into account. Sara had trouble removing her eyes from his hair, Alriel was enthralled by his silky robes, both of them stepping in the chamber slowly, unsure. Senn, as that was his name, had an eternal beauty to him, an appeal that couldn't be exactly defined that seemed to attract them both, like they were silently staring to a walking artwork. They didn't know where to go, what to say, and Senn soon asked what they were doing there.

"A-Are you the master of this place?" Alriel was the first to ask, nervously asking. It could be felt, the answer was most obvious, but he wanted to be sure, before talking about their troubles to an stranger.

"It's not like we doubt you!" Sara hurried to add, her eyes looking at Senn wide open, fearing that he would take offense. "It's just... that the problem is... intimate..." she fidgeted, looking down.

"Of course I meant no disrespect" Alriel apologized. "All of this... it's a bit crazy, dreamlike" he muttered, looking around.

Senn chuckled a bit at there nervousness. He was used to people reacting to him and the surroundings like this. " What problem is not Intimate? Yes, I am he, I do lead and care for this place. You two got lucky that I was available however. You two could have ended up easily with another one of my workers but as fate goes it seems you two are meant to be here." He moved to the other side of the room and poured the two some tea and handed it to the couple. " This pace is made completely by magic dont you know? It was built by my father and as his older son I took it over. He offered the villages protection and I offer My services by heath and wellness. I am here to help with what ever maybe floating around in that mind of yours." He paused looking the couple over. It was a bit rare to see two different breeds such as the pair to be married. Senn had his guesses On what was going on between the two but he wanted them to peak on there own. " So you two have names right" He chuckled.

"Oh" Alriel blushed, since everything was so overwhelming that they didn't introduce themselves. It was unlike him to not behave properly in a social situation, if anything could be said of Alriel was that he was always proper, a well groomed man. At that moment, he was just looking down the cup of tea Senn had given him, as if he could find answers in the infused water.

"I'm Sara, and he's my husband Alriel" she, always the practical woman just introduced both of them, as her husband seemed to feel lost. It was probably the realization that since they were there, and The Master was real, they would have to talk about their problem. Her hands were warming up with the cup, and took a sip of the wonderful tea to wet her lips and ease her tongue. "Do you want me to..." Sara touched her husband's arm, looking at him, offering herself to talk about their issue. She was taking it to heart, that it was a problem of them both, not just his, but Alriel still had trouble accepting that.

"T-That much I can do..." Alriel said, looking insecure and weak, the usually uptight elf seemed a shadow of himself, his soul drowning on the waves that the tea made in his trembling hands. He nodded his head, as he was talking to himself, bolstering his courage, while Sara's hand never abandoned his arm, her presence never abandoning his side. "I... I can't... get... it doesn't..." Alriel stuttered, Sara's hold him tighter, approached half a step closer. "I love her" Alriel looked at Sara, his voice firm and unyielding, beyond all doubt, but soon his weaker self returned. "But I can't... get hard" he finally admitted.

Sigr said:
"Oh" Alriel blushed, since everything was so overwhelming that they didn't introduce themselves. It was unlike him to not behave properly in a social situation, if anything could be said of Alriel was that he was always proper, a well groomed man. At that moment, he was just looking down the cup of tea Senn had given him, as if he could find answers in the infused water.

"I'm Sara, and he's my husband Alriel" she, always the practical woman just introduced both of them, as her husband seemed to feel lost. It was probably the realization that since they were there, and The Master was real, they would have to talk about their problem. Her hands were warming up with the cup, and took a sip of the wonderful tea to wet her lips and ease her tongue. "Do you want me to..." Sara touched her husband's arm, looking at him, offering herself to talk about their issue. She was taking it to heart, that it was a problem of them both, not just his, but Alriel still had trouble accepting that.

"T-That much I can do..." Alriel said, looking insecure and weak, the usually uptight elf seemed a shadow of himself, his soul drowning on the waves that the tea made in his trembling hands. He nodded his head, as he was talking to himself, bolstering his courage, while Sara's hand never abandoned his arm, her presence never abandoning his side. "I... I can't... get... it doesn't..." Alriel stuttered, Sara's hold him tighter, approached half a step closer. "I love her" Alriel looked at Sara, his voice firm and unyielding, beyond all doubt, but soon his weaker self returned. "But I can't... get hard" he finally admitted.

Senn's face did not change as Alriel admitted there problem. He has heard everything in the past by various types of people and beings and this one was no exception . "The first rule is understanding you have a problem to began with and you have done that. Second is addressing the problem and seeing what we can do about it. Perhaps you will learn something new about yourselves and each other as we go along." Senn move the the couple to the seating area just by the beautiful fireplace. The glow of the flames lit up most of the area and had heated the room just enough. " I will ask you both some questions that may be personal to answer. Do your best to answer them." As his gold eyes remained glued on Alriel and Sara that luring presents that Senn had began to show much more. " You two have not been married vary long have you?" Senn was taking a guess that Alriel and Sara where not married long. They both Looked vary young despite the different breeds. " How often do you two end up in bed together and are you both committed within the acts? Who typically takes the lead?" He started to ask them.

As Senn spoke with them Sara looked at him, nodding, while Alriel's eyes were more evasive, embarrassed. He felt calmer now that he had said it, no longer a secret, but he had still trouble facing it. The couple sat close to the fireplace, both the tea and the hearth managing to add some comfortable warmth. It was a hot night outside, hence their lighter outfits, but between how nervous they were and how otherworldly it felt, they were starting to feel a bit cold, as if the Red Palace didn't work by the normal rules of the world.

"Four months and three days" Sara precisely answered, when asked about the time they had been married. It was true that Human and Elf marriages weren't common, but they had fallen hopelessly in love with each other. "At first more often, wanting to try... things" Sara answered, a bit red. "I'm always the one that starts it" she admitted, as she carried the conversation. "Since he couldn't... well, Alriel used his fingers and his mouth to... please me" she was blushing terribly, but lying or hiding information would go against what they wanted. Alriel limited himself to nod, holding one of Sara's hands but avoiding Senn's eyes.

Sigr said:
As Senn spoke with them Sara looked at him, nodding, while Alriel's eyes were more evasive, embarrassed. He felt calmer now that he had said it, no longer a secret, but he had still trouble facing it. The couple sat close to the fireplace, both the tea and the hearth managing to add some comfortable warmth. It was a hot night outside, hence their lighter outfits, but between how nervous they were and how otherworldly it felt, they were starting to feel a bit cold, as if the Red Palace didn't work by the normal rules of the world.

"Four months and three days" Sara precisely answered, when asked about the time they had been married. It was true that Human and Elf marriages weren't common, but they had fallen hopelessly in love with each other. "At first more often, wanting to try... things" Sara answered, a bit red. "I'm always the one that starts it" she admitted, as she carried the conversation. "Since he couldn't... well, Alriel used his fingers and his mouth to... please me" she was blushing terribly, but lying or hiding information would go against what they wanted. Alriel limited himself to nod, holding one of Sara's hands but avoiding Senn's eyes.

" Sara, you really do seem to be the ring leader between you two. I bit more head strong. That is fine but Alriel really needs to get courage and take the lead for once. He needs to gain that confidence. Passionate love is led by confidence within yourself and within each other. I can tell how much you two love each other. I can tell by how you two look at each other, but you need that confidence." Senn paused for a bit clearly in thought. He got up for a moment taking there empty cups and putting them away. He had a bit of a plan for Alriel and Sara but first He needed Alriel to brake out of this shy temper he was in. " Have you two ever experimented in bed before? It dose not mater if it was with each other or a previous lover or not. Have you two ever tired anything completely new Before? " He asked them now rejoining them with some snacks in hand.

"But I... Sorry" Sara lowered her head, thinking that she was being too bold, too outgoing. Maybe that was the problem? She didn't think so, as Alriel never said a thing about it but...

"Don't be" Alriel spoke. "There is no reason to be sorry, that decisive self of yours is part of what I love so much" he looked at Sara, making her rise her face. "Is just that I..." Alriel stopped, maybe it hadn't been a good idea going there.

"No, we haven't experimented much, as far as I-" Sara tried to answer Senn, but Alriel rose his hand, stopping her.

"I block when we are in bed" Alriel. "I love her with all my soul... I don't want to talk about it, even thinking of it hurts..." he paused. "She's human and I'm an elf, even if both are on similar periods of our lives... I'm decades older and... I'll survive her..." Alriel muttered.

"Alriel..." Sara took her hands to her mouth. "I told you that I don't mind... that I..." then she noticed.

"Yeah, you are braver than I'll ever be... but it we have a child... he will be half blooded..." Alriel looked down. "I'll survive them as well, a father, living longer than his children..." he shook his head, it was clear than the idea tortured him. There was no way he could perform in bed with that hanging over his head every time they were together.

Sigr said:
"But I... Sorry" Sara lowered her head, thinking that she was being too bold, too outgoing. Maybe that was the problem? She didn't think so, as Alriel never said a thing about it but...

"Don't be" Alriel spoke. "There is no reason to be sorry, that decisive self of yours is part of what I love so much" he looked at Sara, making her rise her face. "Is just that I..." Alriel stopped, maybe it hadn't been a good idea going there.

"No, we haven't experimented much, as far as I-" Sara tried to answer Senn, but Alriel rose his hand, stopping her.

"I block when we are in bed" Alriel. "I love her with all my soul... I don't want to talk about it, even thinking of it hurts..." he paused. "She's human and I'm an elf, even if both are on similar periods of our lives... I'm decades older and... I'll survive her..." Alriel muttered.

"Alriel..." Sara took her hands to her mouth. "I told you that I don't mind... that I..." then she noticed.

"Yeah, you are braver than I'll ever be... but it we have a child... he will be half blooded..." Alriel looked down. "I'll survive them as well, a father, living longer than his children..." he shook his head, it was clear than the idea tortured him. There was no way he could perform in bed with that hanging over his head every time they were together.

Senn raised a brow listen to the the two and a small smile appeared on his face. " This is what I was waiting for you to say. The real truth of why things have been so difficult you. You have a fear of bringing life to this world, a fear of death perhaps? You must understand how life works. Everything around you must live and must die. With out death the next generation will not exist. It is a sad reality that everything must face. Regardless the truth is someday Sara will pass, however it is always best not to be sad about losing a loved one but instead celebrate the life you did have with them no matter how short it may be. You can chose to later move on. That would be completely up to you. At the end of the day, alive or dead Im sure Sara would want you to be happy. You have an adoring young women beside you . She deserves all your time and a life she dreams of having with you no matter how long that life may be. Dear Sara, what kind of life would you want with him? Am I right on this matter to you?"

"But then..." Sara mumbled, "if we keep thinking about tomorrow... then we are already dead, just going through the motions" her eyes were wet, looking at her husband with love, wanting to pull him out his sorrow.

"I..." Alriel looked at Sara. "Already..." mumbled. He knew she was right, he had always been someone that despite his longevity liked to live the present day, it was precisely that what made him fall for Sara, and probably what made Sara love him.

"I want to live my whole life by your side, fully, complete" Sara continued. "And if we have children, I'll be even happier of knowing that they will have you by their side even when I'm gone" she said. "It will be hard, I'm sure of it, but what in life isn't?" she wondered.

"I... I understand..." Alriel mused, his wife's feelings having reached him. Sara was the brave one, the bold of the two that didn't care about what people thought of their union. It was then Alriel's turn to be strong, to soldier on where Sara couldn't, to complete her as she completed him. "I got it... I can't promise that I'm... fixed... but I'll try" he said, eyes open and brighter, but there would be still work to be done for him to liberate his mind from the fears of tomorrow.

Sigr said:
"But then..." Sara mumbled, "if we keep thinking about tomorrow... then we are already dead, just going through the motions" her eyes were wet, looking at her husband with love, wanting to pull him out his sorrow.

"I..." Alriel looked at Sara. "Already..." mumbled. He knew she was right, he had always been someone that despite his longevity liked to live the present day, it was precisely that what made him fall for Sara, and probably what made Sara love him.

"I want to live my whole life by your side, fully, complete" Sara continued. "And if we have children, I'll be even happier of knowing that they will have you by their side even when I'm gone" she said. "It will be hard, I'm sure of it, but what in life isn't?" she wondered.

"I... I understand..." Alriel mused, his wife's feelings having reached him. Sara was the brave one, the bold of the two that didn't care about what people thought of their union. It was then Alriel's turn to be strong, to soldier on where Sara couldn't, to complete her as she completed him. "I got it... I can't promise that I'm... fixed... but I'll try" he said, eyes open and brighter, but there would be still work to be done for him to liberate his mind from the fears of tomorrow.
Senn handed Sara a silk cloth to clean her face off with. " Alriel, you have a chance to see something that most will not get the chance to do. You have the chance to see the countless generations that comes after your own children. You have the chance to see your legacy flourish and become something. Love after your wife should come from the family you two create." He paused, Senn's eyes shifted around the room. " There is still work to be done but the rest has to come from both of you. I can guide you only sometimes". The fire in the fireplace was beginning to grow dim. Now was the time for Sara and Alriel to make a decision once and for all. Senn was not sure If they are ready for the next step or not but he had to suggest it. " So, do you think you are ready to give this a try. As I said. I can only guide you sometimes."

Sara dried her tears, showing a small smile on her face, seeing that things were turning up for better. It was kind of weird talking about how things could be once she was gone, but it was a reality they had to accept, to embrace and turn into something positive.

Alriel on his part was nodding, mesmerized by Senn's words, unable to see that from such a point of view until now. In their legacy, in their descendants, there was Sara's love made eternal, whatever it happened to her. With time, even he would be gone, but their family born from that unlikely love would still be there.

"I... Ah, w-what's the next step?" Sara asked, she was starting to feel more relaxed, accepting. Alriel looked at her, more at ease, feeling a weight removed from his shoulders.

Sigr said:
Sara dried her tears, showing a small smile on her face, seeing that things were turning up for better. It was kind of weird talking about how things could be once she was gone, but it was a reality they had to accept, to embrace and turn into something positive.

Alriel on his part was nodding, mesmerized by Senn's words, unable to see that from such a point of view until now. In their legacy, in their descendants, there was Sara's love made eternal, whatever it happened to her. With time, even he would be gone, but their family born from that unlikely love would still be there.

"I... Ah, w-what's the next step?" Sara asked, she was starting to feel more relaxed, accepting. Alriel looked at her, more at ease, feeling a weight removed from his shoulders.

" Since now we are making the brake though, We need to seal it once and for all right? Now it is completely optional, I have had many decline only because they simply did not feel right about it." Senn then got up from his seat and unlocked a door behind them. " Once you decide to do this you can not go back. You must always finish what you start humm?" He opened the door and inside sat a massive bed. The blankets and pillows where made with fine silks, the floor and wall patterns where practically made for kings. This bed room was not an ordinary by far and gave off a feeling completely separate from the rest of the Palace. It was utterly romantic. "This room contains a lot of magic. The spells used on this room makes it one of the most flirtatious aspects of this building. All of my energy was spent on creating this room for that reason only. Together we can use it but on order for it to work properly I must be there too. It was an oversight when creating this room and is probably the reason some decline. Im fine with your decision either way." He was not sure if the couple before him was willing to to take this kind of plunge so suddenly. " Upon further look of the room, on the right to the bed seemed to be another side room. This sat large heated tub of crystal blue water. The smell of roses lingered from the magic made oasis. " We can do what ever it is you are willing to put your mind to. Since you have stated you have not exterminated often, perhaps here would be a good place to start. However, do remember everything we have been speaking about. In the end its completely up to you."

The couple looked at the newfound room baffled, its atmosphere completely different from the room they were in and yet, something special, something familiar seemed to come from the place. It was like it told them it was a safe place, where no wrong could happen. Sara started to catch on the implications of what Senn was saying, and fidgeted on her seat, blushing heavily. Arliel was either slower on the catch or the experience had him distracted, since he was completely oblivious to what was going on, finding calm in finishing his tea.

"Seal what? How" he asked, having no clue to what was Senn talking about.

"Darling..." Sara didn't know how to explain without blushing even more. "He's talking about... with him there..." she mumbled. There was something in that place that made it enticing, something she usually wouldn't even consider, in front of a stranger no less. But Senn had helped them, and Sara feared that if they went back without going all the way Alriel would return to his older self.

"About what?" Alriel asked, looking first at Sara and as she blushed to Senn for an explanation.

Sigr said:
The couple looked at the newfound room baffled, its atmosphere completely different from the room they were in and yet, something special, something familiar seemed to come from the place. It was like it told them it was a safe place, where no wrong could happen. Sara started to catch on the implications of what Senn was saying, and fidgeted on her seat, blushing heavily. Arliel was either slower on the catch or the experience had him distracted, since he was completely oblivious to what was going on, finding calm in finishing his tea.

"Seal what? How" he asked, having no clue to what was Senn talking about.

"Darling..." Sara didn't know how to explain without blushing even more. "He's talking about... with him there..." she mumbled. There was something in that place that made it enticing, something she usually wouldn't even consider, in front of a stranger no less. But Senn had helped them, and Sara feared that if they went back without going all the way Alriel would return to his older self.

"About what?" Alriel asked, looking first at Sara and as she blushed to Senn for an explanation.
"Alriel!" Senn's voice spoke up a bit louder so the guy would pay some mind to what he was saying. " Now is your chance to finally court your wife, make things official once and for all, Intercourse with your wife Alreil." Senn stepped back from the two a bit before entering the room. " Remember this as well. Like death, Sex plays a huge role. With out it none of us would be here right now. There is no shame in Sex whatsoever, regardless if its for pleasure or to create life." He told them " Dear Sara, I will only engage with you if you allow me to or if there is something new you would like to try.
However the act of penetration will only be done by Alriel" He told her Just to be clear that he will put fourth rules when the three come together.
Senn would not allow himself to simply engage with someones wife unless he was allowed to but other acts may be considered. " Now there is one other thing I may add and that is safety. As we all know it is best to protect ourselves but luckily in this case I cant get a human women pregnant. Its impossible since Im dragon born. However I will provide Protection if you so desire it " He added his gold eyes fixed to them.

"There... with you..." Alriel was slowly processing what it had been said. In Senn's voice is sounded like a normal process, almost a task more than an intimate moment. And yet, maybe they should try it, he had to stop worrying and go with the flow, right? Sara seemed fine with it after all, and that was the most important. "I think I'm willing to try" Alriel nodded, embarrassed, taking Sara by her hand and guiding her there.

"Alriel..." she muttered, but it wasn't a voice of fear or denial, it was just pleasant surprise as she let him take the initiative. "Is it fine? Protection..." Sara seemed to ask.

"I'm fine without it if you are" Alriel whispered, his compromise to the task complete, even if his body wasn't still answering the call. "Can you..." he muttered, removing his brown boots.

Sara just nodded to her husband's words, it was nothing knew for her to undress him, but it usually was at her call, and not from his own volition. Her hands worked the moss green garments out of Alriel, slowly, letting his lean pale features shine. Soon the elf was bare, his thin body without a hint of that black hair he sported on the head, his pretty standard manhood still deflated. If the disrobing of her husband had been slow and delicate, Sara got rid of her clothes in the quickest of ways, wanting to share Alriel's state of nudity and embarrassment. Her body was meatier, round in places and showed a strength of legs and arms born from her job with cattle. Her long blonde hair grazed her full breasts, a bush of gold covering her sex.

Both of them looked at each other and Senn, unsure about how to proceed given that he was there, those golden eyes fixed on the couple.

Sigr said:
"There... with you..." Alriel was slowly processing what it had been said. In Senn's voice is sounded like a normal process, almost a task more than an intimate moment. And yet, maybe they should try it, he had to stop worrying and go with the flow, right? Sara seemed fine with it after all, and that was the most important. "I think I'm willing to try" Alriel nodded, embarrassed, taking Sara by her hand and guiding her there.

"Alriel..." she muttered, but it wasn't a voice of fear or denial, it was just pleasant surprise as she let him take the initiative. "Is it fine? Protection..." Sara seemed to ask.

"I'm fine without it if you are" Alriel whispered, his compromise to the task complete, even if his body wasn't still answering the call. "Can you..." he muttered, removing his brown boots.

Sara just nodded to her husband's words, it was nothing knew for her to undress him, but it usually was at her call, and not from his own volition. Her hands worked the moss green garments out of Alriel, slowly, letting his lean pale features shine. Soon the elf was bare, his thin body without a hint of that black hair he sported on the head, his pretty standard manhood still deflated. If the disrobing of her husband had been slow and delicate, Sara got rid of her clothes in the quickest of ways, wanting to share Alriel's state of nudity and embarrassment. Her body was meatier, round in places and showed a strength of legs and arms born from her job with cattle. Her long blonde hair grazed her full breasts, a bush of gold covering her sex.

Both of them looked at each other and Senn, unsure about how to proceed given that he was there, those golden eyes fixed on the couple.

Senn kept his gaze above the waist regardless if all bodies looked the same to him in his eyes. He did want Sara and Alriel to know that he had respect for them. Both bodies before him where beautiful in there own way and that was something he could admire. The differences between the two where clear. It did not just reflect in their minds but also in their bodies also. Senn was careful to scan them. Before Senn himself would disrobe he wanted them to get used to each other and Senns presents. Ideally he would want them to proceed normally as if Senn was not here. He moved closer to them, his hands just lightly touching Sara's and Alriel's shoulder. He moved the two closer together until they could feel their bodies touch. " This is the time you forget all of your problems in life and only think about each other. Think about how much you want each other, how much you need each other. Sara, you let him know how much you need him, how much you are willing to let him have your body, mind and soul. Alriel, you must listen to her needs and provide them. Show her you do have strength, show Sara that this is a commitment you are willing to give. Show her your passion." He told them. His voice stayed calm as he guided the two closer to the bed behind them. "You will get in the mood when you can make theses Commitments ,once you start, You will not want to stop. " He wanted the two to embrace each other, to feel each other. Come on now, go ahead."

Encouraged by Senn's words and his wife's naked body in front of him, Alriel decided to take the initiative, hugging Sara close, kissing her. Sara's breasts were pressed against Alriel's body while she returned her kiss, hands wandering around his thin back, his hands holding her closer by her bottoms, their hips melded together. "Ah, Sara..." Alriel muttered in a pause, bringing her closer to the bed, still wanting to do something but unsure what, not accustomed at having the initiative.

"Come" Sara took him by the hand, and made Alriel rest his back on the bed, while she climbed on him. "I love you" she muttered, starting to kiss his neck and going lower, chest, abdomen... until she ended up kneeling between his legs, hands caressing his thighs.

"I love you too" Alriel said, but his voice soon turned into a coo, as Sara had started fiddling with his soft cock.

"It's so beautiful" Sara whispered, caressing it, gently pulling the skin back and forth. Her head leaned forward, blonde hair covering part of her face, and she started to land small kisses and licks over it.

"Ugh... that's nice..." Alriel grunted but he was still soft, worried about not been able to letting himself go, trapped in a vicious circle.

Sara went further, and since he was still soft and smaller than he should, she laboriously engulfed his whole dick, playing with it inside her mouth, the tongue slobbering all over it.

"Sara? Ah!" Alriel moaned. "That's..." he felt his heart beat, like a drum on the temples of his head. He was starting to feel the relaxing atmosphere of the place, indulging himself on the lovely treatment of his beautiful wife. Now he knew that getting hard was just a matter of time.

Sigr said:
Encouraged by Senn's words and his wife's naked body in front of him, Alriel decided to take the initiative, hugging Sara close, kissing her. Sara's breasts were pressed against Alriel's body while she returned her kiss, hands wandering around his thin back, his hands holding her closer by her bottoms, their hips melded together. "Ah, Sara..." Alriel muttered in a pause, bringing her closer to the bed, still wanting to do something but unsure what, not accustomed at having the initiative.

"Come" Sara took him by the hand, and made Alriel rest his back on the bed, while she climbed on him. "I love you" she muttered, starting to kiss his neck and going lower, chest, abdomen... until she ended up kneeling between his legs, hands caressing his thighs.

"I love you too" Alriel said, but his voice soon turned into a coo, as Sara had started fiddling with his soft cock.

"It's so beautiful" Sara whispered, caressing it, gently pulling the skin back and forth. Her head leaned forward, blonde hair covering part of her face, and she started to land small kisses and licks over it.

"Ugh... that's nice..." Alriel grunted but he was still soft, worried about not been able to letting himself go, trapped in a vicious circle.

Sara went further, and since he was still soft and smaller than he should, she laboriously engulfed his whole dick, playing with it inside her mouth, the tongue slobbering all over it.

"Sara? Ah!" Alriel moaned. "That's..." he felt his heart beat, like a drum on the temples of his head. He was starting to feel the relaxing atmosphere of the place, indulging himself on the lovely treatment of his beautiful wife. Now he knew that getting hard was just a matter of time.

Senn's gaze now invaded them as the two began to perform. He two was on standby to perform if the couple desired. With the way things are going for Alriel perhaps it was desired. With a slight smile, He pulled a smoking pipe from satchel hidden under his clothing. He had lit and griped its end between his teeth. Senn's gold eyes seem to squint but there was a sign of desire there. He pulled on the cloth that held the top part of his robes in place and it had fell off of him. After he tugged on the bottom half and it too fell to the floor leaving the soft concealing cloth at his feet.
Senn was practically nude now, His deeply toned body was nearly ready for the taking. Upon further look, Senn's body was covered in tattoos and scars left behind from a time where he was considerably rebellious. There was a shimmer to his skin too. A light pattern of reptile like scaling of black, blue and some white could be seen going down his sides and on his back. A sure sign of his blood type indeed ,Senn being half man and half beast.
His penis also carried some of the same traits as the rest of him. It looked utterly human for the most part but there was some tiny scaling on that too. Senn was an amazing looking being and those who have the chance to lay eyes and body on him are considerably lucky. As Senn watched the two engage he could not help but to tug on himself some too. He wondered thought what Sara and Alriel thought about him like this or if they would really want any of him. Maybe, just maybe the sight of nude Senn could help
Ariel perform. If that was the case, Then something new would be known about him.

Alriel was starting to get firmer, bigger, forcing Sara to cover less and less of his manhood with her mouth, as she wasn't able to hold it whole as before. "You are so beautiful..." he muttered, smiling pleased at feeling himself grow completely hard, Sara's hand keeping it like that, then his eyes went wide, seeing Senn go naked.

"Ah-" Sara gasped as she didn't expect him to look so human and yet, he had a beastly quality, like the fabled dragon was hidden inside him, eager to burst out. His golden eyes looked fiery to her, almost hungry in their intensity.

Seeing his wife look to the side, Alriel looked as well, ending breathless before the beauty of that experienced body. Elves didn't have the same concept of sexuality that humans had, and even if she loved his wife with all his heart and he felt attracted to her, he could appreciate and get excited by the male form.

Sara knew it, and even if she could have been jealous, in the end it was her that managed to make Alriel hard, and with both present without lying to each other, she was fine with him ogling at Senn. "He's gorgeous, right love?" she asked, being honest herself and breaking the awkward silence, her eyes dancing between Alriel and Senn.

"I... ah..." Alriel blushed. "Do you like him too?" he asked, admitting that he fancied their host and receiving Sara's calm nod for an answer. "You can... have both of us if you want" he offered.

Sara smiled warmly before the generosity of her husband, but that wasn't the only choice possible if the three of them were to enjoy each other. "You can have both him and me as well" she whispered, still tugging the Alriel's hard manhood. "If he pleases" she added, looking at Senn.

Back
Top Bottom