Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Carnal Coven (Skeith Takahata II & MessedUpRP)

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
A young woman walked briskly through the busy streets. It was a late September evening, rain falling heavily and constantly enough to produce a near permanent layer of water of the ground. Every step resulting in a small splash. Her head was concealed by a hood, an umbrella keeping the rest of her dry. She knew better than to miss her scheduled time with her 'tutor'. The excuse she used in public to warrant disappearing, sometimes for days at a time, to study. Unlike her college classes, it was not calculus, or physics, or medicine she studied while away. It was something far more secret. Far more taboo.

She glanced behind her to make sure none were watching before ducking into an alleyway. She drew a sigil on the brick wall with her finger, the shape beginning to glow. Shortly after, the bricks shifted and contorted, moving away to reveal a hidden path below ground. She passed through the opening, the bricks reforming the wall behind her. As she descended, the darkness was soon illuminated by torch light. She pulled her hood back, glancing around the large chamber. With little hesitation, she removed her jacket and stashed the umbrella. The behavior would have seemed normal if it had been all that was removed. Piece by piece her clothing followed, placing each in a box that bore her name 'Fiona Redwood'. She pulled a heavy black cloak over her body, tying it off around the neck, and pulling up the hood. With little else but a bag of things necessary for the various rituals and incantations to come, she descended further into the labyrinthine tunnels.

She emerged to find a woman, in her early thirties, similarly cloaked, but with the hood pulled back, reading over documents. "Fiona... You're late."

"I'm sorry, Mistress." She spoke, pulling back the hood. "I came as soon as I saw an opportunity." She looked about the chamber for a moment. "Is it to be more of the same then? You and I sharing in the ritual?"

"Not this time, Fiona. I feel that you are prepared to handle rituals and spells without my direct involvement. I'll be introducing you to another student this evening who will serve as your partner. She should be here soon."

Fiona simply nodded, her expression unchanging. She was fascinated by her words. She had never shared in a ritual with any but her mistress, who was this enigmatic other student?

Skeith Takahata II said:
A young woman walked briskly through the busy streets. It was a late September evening, rain falling heavily and constantly enough to produce a near permanent layer of water of the ground. Every step resulting in a small splash. Her head was concealed by a hood, an umbrella keeping the rest of her dry. She knew better than to miss her scheduled time with her 'tutor'. The excuse she used in public to warrant disappearing, sometimes for days at a time, to study. Unlike her college classes, it was not calculus, or physics, or medicine she studied while away. It was something far more secret. Far more taboo.

She glanced behind her to make sure none were watching before ducking into an alleyway. She drew a sigil on the brick wall with her finger, the shape beginning to glow. Shortly after, the bricks shifted and contorted, moving away to reveal a hidden path below ground. She passed through the opening, the bricks reforming the wall behind her. As she descended, the darkness was soon illuminated by torch light. She pulled her hood back, glancing around the large chamber. With little hesitation, she removed her jacket and stashed the umbrella. The behavior would have seemed normal if it had been all that was removed. Piece by piece her clothing followed, placing each in a box that bore her name 'Fiona Redwood'. She pulled a heavy black cloak over her body, tying it off around the neck, and pulling up the hood. With little else but a bag of things necessary for the various rituals and incantations to come, she descended further into the labyrinthine tunnels.

She emerged to find a woman, in her early thirties, similarly cloaked, but with the hood pulled back, reading over documents. "Fiona... You're late."

"I'm sorry, Mistress." She spoke, pulling back the hood. "I came as soon as I saw an opportunity." She looked about the chamber for a moment. "Is it to be more of the same then? You and I sharing in the ritual?"

"Not this time, Fiona. I feel that you are prepared to handle rituals and spells without my direct involvement. I'll be introducing you to another student this evening who will serve as your partner. She should be here soon."

Fiona simply nodded, her expression unchanging. She was fascinated by her words. She had never shared in a ritual with any but her mistress, who was this enigmatic other student?

Alyssa Stone slowly entered the coven's secret labarynth. Similarly she undressed and placed her clothes in a box marked with her name, looking over all the other names of the different students. Today was the day she would be doing a ritual with another student and she was so very excited to see what it entailed.

She carefully pulled her cloak on, giddy with excitement. The very idea of sharing in the power of witchcraft with someone other than mistress was so very enticing. She collected herself, taking deep breaths as she entered the room. The wide room they used for rituals. She bowed to her mistress per usual, "mistress..." She mumbled. At her command the looked over to her new partner and slowly pulled back her hood. Allowing the new girl to see her face.

"Fiona, this is Alyssa Stone. My other pupil." The older woman spoke, smiling at finally having made the connection. She perceived that ritualistic practices were as much about emotions and relations as they were about magic and rituals. The stronger a bond, the more significant their combined power. She'd been monitoring both Alyssa and Fiona long enough to know they would make an exceptional pair.

Fiona turned away from her mistress when the other figure entered the chamber. She watched her enter with keen interest. As she finally turned to face her, pulling back her hood, Fiona sucked in a sharp gasp. She was taken by the surprise that this woman was not only near her own age, but also very beautiful. She pulled back her own hood in turn. "Our mistress speaks quite fondly of you." She smiled faintly as she looked at the woman. "It's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance. My name is Fiona Redwood." She held her hand out, the cloak parting as she did so. She was used to the rituals enough at this point to not be embarrassed to show her skin, or to bare herself entirely.

Alyssa smiled as Fiona's hood fell ansnher grin only widened when her robe parted to expose her body. She was taken by the woman's looks. She smiled and shook her hand, admittedly she discreetly parted her cloak to expose her own voluptuous body. "Very nice to meet you Fiona... I hope we will be work if together very often."

She turned to her mistress and spoke, "mistress what ritual will we be performing today?" She was secretly hoping it was one of the more lewd rituals. Her mistress did take on generally attractive young women and as completely open to having them partake in rituals that require the casters to become very very close.

Fiona's eyes closed as their hands met in a shake. She could feel the other woman's power in that contact. Her smile spread that much further, excited by the prospect in sharing in that power. She looked back to their mistress as Alyssa voiced her question, equally curious as to what the evening's activities would entail.

The woman smiled, eyeing both of the young women. "As you two have only just met you must learn how to pool your mana and conjure as a team. Gather energy from your environment and learn to share in your power rather than leech it from one another."

Fiona's brow furrowed for a moment. "Mistress, I think that I've proven I'm plenty adept at gathering mana, relearning so simple a task is..."

"Necessary." The woman said, interrupting Fiona's words. "Mana flows differently for different people. You both know how to gather and share mana with me, but that connection has been established with months of training. You must find that bond between each other if you have any hope of conjuring with one another."

Fiona nodded, recognizing the significance. "Of course, Mistress. I'm sorry." She turned to face Alyssa, smiling once more. "To the alter then, I would assume." Near the center of the room, a large and round stone alter sat. Though stone, when touched by a witch's hand, the stone would give like a foam, producing a much more comfortable surface. As Fiona approached it, she pulled at the cord around her neck, allowing the cloak to fall away.

Alyssa's robes fell away as she looked over at Fiona. Again delightedly surprised by her voluptuous body. She smirked in spite of herself and laued down on the altar. Spreading her legs wide to let Fiona lay on her. She pulled her partner into her grasp and smiled, "partners hm? I like the sound of that." She smirked as her lips locked with Fiona's. Her mouth parting to slip her tongue in.

Fiona returned Alyssa's smirk with a smile of her own. As the woman laid back on the alter she moved to lay on top of her. She offset herself just enough to be able to slide her leg up between Alyssa's legs. Her hands gently starting to explore her body. Learning where she curved, areas that might be more sensitive than others, and most importantly feeling the natural mana that resided with in her. As their lips met, Fiona's tongue eagerly moved to Mingle with Alyssa's, groaning softly into the kiss. Her body writhed, grinding against the other woman.

"Remember ladies..." The mistress spoke as she watched them. "This is more than a hedonistic pursuit of physical pleasure. As important as it is to enjoy the process it is equally important to not lose sight of the purpose." Still, she only smiled as she watched, delighted to see two young pupils taking this next step in their training together. To the unseen eye, it would simply appear as two women enjoying one another's sensual company. For a witch however, one could already see the magical energies beginning to gather.

Alyssa moaned softly, her tongue exploring Fiona's mouth while her hands did the same, feeling the women's body and soul. Around them their respective energies were mingling and merging.

Alyssa's pale blue energy meeting Fiona's fiery orange was lie water and oil. They stopped right in contact, but with a little concentration and a bit more of the erotic acts the auras began to drip and swirl with each other. They would need to complete the ritual and give each other orgasm before they would truly be united. Not that Alyssa was complaining.

She slid her hands down to caress and squeeze Fiona's ass. Her mouth trailing down her cheek to her neck, her tongue licking it while her like kissed and sucked in it, one of her hands drifting around to her front, slowly stroking her partner's sex.

Fiona gave a startled gasp as she felt Alyssa's mouth upon her neck. She groaned softly as she sucked on the tender flesh. Feeling her fingers finally move to make contact with sex she bit her lip, crooking her head away to give more access to her neck. Her hair sloppily falling over to one side of her. "Oh gods... Right there..." She managed to whisper between labored breaths.

One of her hands moved to grope Alyssa's breast, gently kneading the fleshy mound. As she continued to grind her thigh against Alyssa's sex, her fingers parted, pinching one of her nipples between them.

Alyssa was quickly getting impatient and slid her lips down to the right nipple her to gue danced over it, battering ur for a while before her lips locked over it. She continue her licking. Adding in gentle sucks and the occssioanl playful bite. Mean while her free hand rolled the other nipple between her fingers. Doing so until she switched nipples.

Fiona grew slightly stiffer as she felt Alyssa's lips lock onto her nipple. It was very different from the patient and methodical approach of her mistress. There was an impatient passion behind Alyssa and it was something that Fiona, in her youth, deeply appreciated. "Seems you can work other kinds of magic as well." She panted heavily, wincing whenever she would bite at her nipple. Her hand finally moved, snaking down Alyssa's stomach to take the place of her grinding thigh. Without offering much warning, two of her fingers parted her now wet entrance, a finger sliding inside. The warm and tight flesh a welcome sensation against her finger.

Alyssa moaned softly as Fiona's fingers entered her sex. Her eyes locked on her new partner, filled with lust. Their auras now one swirling mass of blue and orange, the ritual would be complete very soon. Alyssa's own hand snaked down from her beautiful partner's breast to slide in between her thighs, gently rubbing her nub. "Mm Fiona... Mind if I have a little taste of you?" She smiled wryly, her new partner and her would be getting to know each other very well in the coming weeks, she couldn't complain though.

Fiona grinned as she felt Alyssa tighten around her fingers some. Hearing that lovely moan. She let out a sharp gasp as she felt her fingers rubbing at the little nub of nerves that adorned her sex. She bit her lip, muffling a moan. At her request, Fiona moved then, her fingers momentarily leaving Alyssa. She brought herself forward, getting up on her knees to hover her own wet slit above her new partner. "I would love it if you would." She breathed heavily. She leaned back, her fingers once more finding their way inside of Alyssa. Her other hand gently stroking the woman's hair.

Alyssa responded by softly kissing Fiona's sex, teasig er softly as she struggled to keep her attention on the true task here, not to pursue the hedonistic love making she so wanted to pursue, not to pull their mistress down and have her join them in this passionate lovemaking, but to bind their energy and tether their souls. However, luckily for her that could be achieved through the hedonistic pleasures.

She pushed her face into Fiona's crorch and wrapped her arms.around her thighs like boa constrictors. Her legs flew up into the air and hooked onto Fiona's shoulders, pulling her head down into Alyssa's waiting sex. She moaned into her partner as she licked and sucked at her womanhood.

As Alyssa first began to pay attention to her sex, she arched her back, looking up into the gathering energies. She smiled at recognizing that it was working. As different as their aura's were, they melding and becoming one. As she was appreciating the image, she was pulled down on top of Alyssa. It drew a gasp, followed by a small giggle. Her fingers moved to part her sex, eagerly her tongue invaded her, exploring the wet pink flesh, appreciating where her taste differed from their mistress.

Her own sounds of pleasure were muffled as her tongue eagerly sought to maintain the same pace that Alyssa hand found. Her body quivered with pleasure, knowing that it wouldn't take long for their more passionate love making to reach its climax.

Alyssa moaned and squirmed under Fiona, now her tongue exploring her pussy while her fingers slid in and out of her ass. Her back srxhed and her eyes glowed purple as she orgasmed into Fiona's mouth, her moan of ecstasy a squeal of delight as half the aura exploded into a bright purple.

Fiona let out a surprised cry when she felt Alyssa's fingers in her ass. It was an unexpected addition, but very welcome. She clenched her eyes shut as she finally reached her orgasm, throwing her head back as she screamed out in pleasure. The previously orange aura that surrounded her burned bright red, the two colors swirling together above them.

As her eyes opened, glowing bright red. She finally felt her body relax. Panting heavily. She licked Alyssa's nectar from her lips before turning around to face her. She laid on top of her, pressing her lips against hers in a passionate kiss, her tongue slipping through to taste one another.

Alyssa kissed back in pure bliss, enjoying the taste of herself mixed with Fiona's taste. "Mm mistress... Will that be all? Can we perform the ritual now?" She old gladly continue with Fiona if she were told to but she did want to perform the ritual as well.

The mistress finally stood, smiling. She walked towards the alter, looking up at the swirling energy above them, as it slowly faded into their normal auras. "I would say you two are ready." She was impressed, given how long it took for her to form the same kind of bond with either of her students. Here, the two had bonded quite quickly.

Fiona pulled away from Alyssa, sitting up from her. Her lips spread in a smile, looking down at Alyssa for a moment before looking back to her Mistress. "I take it we'll be doing a simpler ritual, yes?"

Their mistress stepped away from the alter, looking down as the magic they had produced seeped into the cracks in the floor. Each glowing as various symbols became visible. "You both no where you are to stand and what you are to do. Something simple for this evening, open a gate to the worlds beyond. A small one, for only a glimpse.

Fiona stepped away from Alyssa, as little as she wanted to. She smiled to her as she stopped moving. She took in a deep breath, feeling the extra energy coursing through her. It was the greatest high. Her eyes still glowed as she raised her hands. The chant she began was not in any human tongue, one learned from months of practice. The magic cackled from her aura and through her fingers, swirling above the alter.

Alyssa mimiced Fiona, their chants in unison as they spoke. The arcane circle in the ground below them bwgannto glow with their energies. Some areas glowing purple and others red, Alyssa took her time to adjust to Fiona's tempo. Opening portals could go very wrong if the tempo of the cast was off, the portal could be too large and let something through.

Slowly the air above the circle began to shimmer then a tearing sound, like a giant sheet of paper and white light beamed out from a fracture in the air. Alyssa raised her voice higher to get it over the sound of the tear forming. Slowly the facture widened into a small hole, enough to look through but not for anything to get through.

As the portal opened, Fiona could not hide the excitement from her eyes. That briefest of glimpses to the arcane worlds beyond their own was the entire reason she had pursued magic. To see, or even explore such worlds, was tantalizing to think about. She was careful to maintain her chant, even as the portal formed.

Their mistress watched with obvious fascination and pride. A process and ritual that took months of training and bonding to accomplish with either Alyssa or Fiona, they had managed to perform upon their first meeting. It was quite satisfying to have guessed right in terms of their compatibility. "Very good, ladies." She said, looking up into the portal with a smile. After making them hold it for a few moments, she stepped back from the portal looking to each of her students. "Alright, ladies. Seal the portal now."

Fiona adjusted her chant calling to end the ritual her expression clearly focused as she worked to seal it. There were a thousand ways that this could go wrong, it required the utmost attention to do so properly.

Alyssa's hands writhed and turned as she spoke the Inca ration with Fiona. This much power was intoxicating, using it to seal a portal felt amazing. As they worked, the portal cracked and chirpped as it slowly sealed shut. Soon with one loud, last pop it closed.

Alyssa stopped speaking after it hsdclosed and looked around, her eyes locking on mistress.

As the portal finally closed, and the lights and power of the ritual faded, Fiona's gaze fell to her new partner. Even when Alyssa looked to their mistress, she couldn't peel them away from Alyssa. She had never been so filled with power. No prior ritual had been so intoxicating. To the point of near addiction. "Unreal..." She whispered softly. She could still feel remnants of that potent magic in her body, making goose bumps form along her arms. She drew in an uneasy breath, sighing softly. She tried to regain her previously stoic demeanor, finally shifting her eyes away from Alyssa.

The mistress walked forward, smiling widely to both of her students. "Well done, ladies. Very well done. Tradition would have had me wait to allow you to perform a ritual without my assistance, but I had faith. It seems it was well placed." She placed a hand on each of their shoulders. "When next we meet, I'll be teaching you to open that portal just a little larger. I think each of you are prepared for the responsibility of raising and caring for a familiar."

Fiona was awestruck by the very concept of it. Calling forth an extraplanar creature to care for as if it were her own child? She had dreamed of being prepared for such a ritual, but it was dangerous. She never thought she would be permitted. She looked briefly to Alyssa, certain that it was this new formed partnership that had given their mistress such confidence in them. "I... I am honored to have this opportunity, mistress." She said, bowing her head to the woman.

"A week from now we will prepare the ritual. It will take me time to establish safeguards to prevent unwanted visitors." The older woman spoke, smiling softly.

Alyssa hadn't even decided what she would take as a familiar, the possibilities were practically limitless. She refocused on her newfound friend and partner and smiled. Nothing made two people feel closer than having sex and opening a magical portal only a few minutes after meeting. Alyssa smiled and walked out of her part of their circle, going over to srn behind their mistress.

"That sounds wonderful mistress. You've been so helpful in teaching us the magical arts. As well ad those arts of the flesh... But there has always been one thing. You always warn us that the merging of energies is not a hedonistic search for pleasure. Why don't we all engage in a hedonistic search for pleasure now... To celebrate our success so far as witches." Her fingers deftly moved as she spoke, parting their mistress's robes and beginning to stroke her voluptuous body. She played a risky gamble but she was willing.

Fiona watched as Alyssa approached their mistress. She could see the obvious intent in her eyes as she moved behind her. The mistress followed Alyssa with her eyes until she moved around out of her eye sight. As her robe was parted, she breathed out a sigh. "Does your appetite know no bounds, Alyssa?" She asked, quietly. As she returned her gaze forward she was startled to find Fiona standing there.

She brought her hands to her Mistress's waist, touching her skin beneath the parted robe. "I think Alyssa's right... You know what they say..." She whispered in a breathy voice. "All work and now play, and all that..." She stopped a breath away from the woman's lips before lowering herself to her knees. "Let me take care of you. In return for your lessons." She dragged her fingers down her mistress's stomach, stopping at her thighs. The reached between them, finding her entrance and parting it. The action drew a gasp from the older witch. Fiona smiled before moving closer, planting a kiss first before running her tongue along it.

Their mistress rolled her shoulders allowing the robe to fall away. "As I can see you two won't listen to reason." She panted heavily. "I suppose we can just enjoy ourselves..."

Back
Top Bottom